yrknaqren (EUW)
: Wow I never knew that was a thing. Kind of embarassing. Even more embarassing to have a game in a state like that though. They should just make the whole map an even plane, other solutions likely require a ludicrous amount of work. Fixing the ability indicators is not enough, because their visual effects also need to be at least somewhat accurate or dodging becomes mostly luck instead of skill in some cases.
> [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QeQJw45t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T17:02:57.725+0000) > Even more embarassing to have a game in a state like that though. That aplies to a lot more things than this :D
: I'm gonna be honest, spending anytime to just have nicely organized runepages is a waste of time. You should be able to switch your runes to whatever you are playing and need in less than 10 seconds. This issue isn't game breaking, so I would say it's better to change your habit and just pick out 1 rune page and always use it so you get into doing it everytime during champion select. Hell, I double check my runes just so I don't go aftershock for yi.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=e6BQqz0E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T21:20:45.211+0000) > > I'm gonna be honest, spending anytime to just have nicely organized runepages is a waste of time. You should be able to switch your runes to whatever you are playing and need in less than 10 seconds. I play the game for fun, this makes the game less fun, so I don't do it. Yes spending half an hour to create multiple templates is waste of time but creating new ones every game is bigger waste for me. > Hell, I double check my runes just so I don't go aftershock for yi. I do that too. When there were masteries, I had 20 mastery pages prepared and just swapped them, I never changed them. Now because runes mean more I change them, but that doesn't mean that I will make completely new ones every game especially since I play a lot of the same champions who don't really need much changes.
: If you never adapt rune pages to enemies/ your teamcomp, then you're doing something wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=e6BQqz0E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T21:02:32.831+0000) > > If you never adapt rune pages to enemies/ your teamcomp, then you're doing something wrong. I adapt them. But I have the templates ready and only change the parts i need-most often that is swapping armor for mr in runes and changing keystone. I have template for all the champions I usually play. If I happen to pick a champion I don't have a template for (or don't know what runes to pick), I check the internet - This mostly happens in normal games.
: so you're gonna quit because you lost 1 minute of picking runes?
I hate remaking runepages before the game so i ahve bunch of them prepared and change only the parts I need. If i made new set of runepages they would propably get deleted again (thats why i quit year and half back). And It's not only because of this, the bugs stack up and this is almost the last bit again. I was lucky that I was able to create new rune page before the game started (had only 3 seconds left) I won't be that lucky again. Also I lost one minute of time in one game, to remake all the runepages again would take me 20-30 minutes which I am not wasting so they just get reset again.
: All my runes got deleted, intentional or bug ?
This bug was reason why i quit league year and half back so lets see how long will it take for riot to fix it. (After restarting the client only the new one stay)
Rioter Comments
Buneeko (EUW)
: sending a ticket got me perma banned instead of the person running it down my lane because i asked him to play safe so idk
> [{quoted}](name=Buneeko,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y3hQAZ5i,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T20:02:07.735+0000) > > sending a ticket got me perma banned instead of the person running it down my lane because i asked him to play safe so idk You must have done somethign worse then.
: Toxic is the sign of someone that wants to win. Overly friendly people are not good players. I've been toxic for a while, and it's honestly one of the things that makes me convinced I'm a greater individual than most others, because I want to be better.
> [{quoted}](name=Theccillon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y3hQAZ5i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-24T17:28:42.894+0000) > > Toxic is the sign of someone that wants to win. Overly friendly people are not good players. > > I've been toxic for a while, and it's honestly one of the things that makes me convinced I'm a greater individual than most others, because I want to be better. While in reality i think it's exactly the opposite. When you are toxic you propably focus on other peoples mistakes and not yours, while behaving in a way that makes your teammates play worse. Just shut up and focus on your mistakes.
: Causes for spikes in remakes?
Read this post while the game was loading...remake :D Lucky for us because brand put a ward on our red and stole it from shyv
: CANT LOGIN
And it's not only logging in, it sometimes starts working for a few minutes, so you can manage to get in to the game, but when you finish you will be offline, so you won't be able to invite anybody to lobby but will be able to play again.
Sklepta 2 (EUW)
: For me at least, when I select a champion as a search parameter and hit go, nothing happens. Seems to me that the 'go' button does not do anything :(
> [{quoted}](name=Sklepta 2,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nJuVIBAz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T18:30:25.034+0000) > > For me at least, when I select a champion as a search parameter and hit go, nothing happens. > > Seems to me that the 'go' button does not do anything :( I meant whats wrong with what he posted,not with league overall. I have few bugs that are happening constantly yet they won't get fixed because they are not gamebraking. And also find many more weekly
LA Losty (EUW)
: If you watch a lot of stream youve no doubt heard tons of complaining regarding game quality. Yassuo mentioned the other day how far he has felt his game quality drop in season 8 and especially in season 9. Makes me real happy i made my climb back in season 7, even though that season wasnt perfect by any means *cough* ardents *cough*
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Authority,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K3wHIkfx,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:04:40.002+0000) > > If you watch a lot of stream youve no doubt heard tons of complaining regarding game quality. Yassuo mentioned the other day how far he has felt his game quality drop in season 8 and especially in season 9. Yes I see people complaing and Ï complain to anyone that will listen (even to those who don't). You've got game that is getting shittier every week that is more and more buggy and has more and more shitty comunity. I don't give league too many years.
LA Losty (EUW)
: If you watch a lot of stream youve no doubt heard tons of complaining regarding game quality. Yassuo mentioned the other day how far he has felt his game quality drop in season 8 and especially in season 9. Makes me real happy i made my climb back in season 7, even though that season wasnt perfect by any means *cough* ardents *cough*
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Authority,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K3wHIkfx,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:04:40.002+0000) > > If you watch a lot of stream youve no doubt heard tons of complaining regarding game quality. Yassuo mentioned the other day how far he has felt his game quality drop in season 8 and especially in season 9. Makes me real happy i made my climb back in season 7, even though that season wasnt perfect by any means *cough* ardents *cough* Yes I've seen a lot of complaining about game quality and I do a lot of complaining to anybody who will listen (or even if they don't :D ). I haven't played in S8 but the quality drop was really noticable when i started playing again. Also it's disgusting how easy it is to get to gold now. It used to be that really bad players were only in bronze/low silver (rarely you met a really bad player outside of these) now they are in every elo. Also the amount of bugs is just too high. If a play a lot of games in a week I tend to find double the amount of new bugs than they fixed last patch (they fixed 8+1 mid patch i think)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takumaron,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p6V5oeep,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-11T16:37:18.257+0000) > > I will give you other arguments but not this one. It's not fair that you get punished for the game randomly deciding that you need to take a break yet it happens (I mean random disconnect while internet is working (happening to two people at the sime time)). > > But i agree that increasing the penalty wouldn't be that good of an idea-sometimes you just have to dodge the troller/flamer To be honest, i was not disconnected from Champ select even once in several years. And if it accidently happens twice a year, it's nothing. But people are intentionally dodging literally about 50% of games. Everyday, everygame. Well, every second game. Needs to be fixed. Excuses, excuses : ) And yes, they are not dodging the second time in a row because of higher penalty. But if it was 10LP in the first place, no one would dodge at all, except extreme cases. And now it's a usual way of playing for lots of them.
> [{quoted}](name=the paleface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p6V5oeep,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:17:48.115+0000) > > To be honest, i was not disconnected from Champ select even once in several years. And if it accidently happens twice a year, it's nothing. But people are intentionally dodging literally about 50% of games. Everyday, everygame. Well, every second game. Needs to be fixed. Excuses, excuses : ) > And yes, they are not dodging the second time in a row because of higher penalty. But if it was 10LP in the first place, no one would dodge at all, except extreme cases. And now it's a usual way of playing for lots of them. Hmm guess you are right. I more often get disconnecetd/ can't connect to game than getting kicked out of lobby or whatever.
: Deserved elo
You listed some problems people say are the reason why they don't climb. For me they are still problem, even though they are not reason why I can't climb (I can climb but climbing slowly because I need to fix some stuff first). The problem is that you don't get to play quality games-In past 4 months I had only one good game, which is really bad (good game for me means that all people are on the same or almost same skill level) The way things usually go on botlane for me is: Play few games against totally noob botlane and start playing on autopilot (there is no point in trying when it is not challenging) Then I meet a good botlane and get stomped. And with that game the cycle resets and I start thinking about the game again
LA Losty (EUW)
: Its good seeing someone accept their rating, that being said, this season its honestly the other way around thats a problem. Due to the bugged lp gains and Riots extremely slow response and refusal to reset the ladder people are getting undeserved ranks, its so lame. Plats or previous d5s now in masters. One thing is that it takes away the achievement for those who got it the real way, another thing is the fact that it drastically lowers the quality of games in high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Authority,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K3wHIkfx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-11T16:22:14.632+0000) > > Its good seeing someone accept their rating, that being said, this season its honestly the other way around thats a problem. Due to the bugged lp gains and Riots extremely slow response and refusal to reset the ladder people are getting undeserved ranks, its so lame. Plats or previous d5s now in masters. One thing is that it takes away the achievement for those who got it the real way, another thing is the fact that it drastically lowers the quality of games in high elo. From what I've seen on streams quiality of games in high Elo is almost the same as in mine, which is bad
: It increases for subsequent dodges, as mentioned already. The timer also increases with each dodge within a certain time period. Your first dodge will be 5 minutes, then 20 etc. So there's plenty of things in place to discourage it. Whilst I get that it sucks, handing our harsher punishments from the get go isn't really fair to those who may have simply just disconnected, or whatever other reason pulled them away from the client before a game. >people should lose 6-10 LP for intentionally dodging, as it just brakes game for others. The client can't tell the difference between me Alt+f4ing or just turning off my computer. Or unplugging the router. Or various other methods.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p6V5oeep,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-11T16:20:04.535+0000) > Whilst I get that it sucks, handing our harsher punishments from the get go isn't really fair to those who may have simply just disconnected, or whatever other reason pulled them away from the client before a game. I will give you other arguments but not this one. It's not fair that you get punished for the game randomly deciding that you need to take a break yet it happens (I mean random disconnect while internet is working (happening to two people at the sime time)). But i agree that increasing the penalty wouldn't be that good of an idea-sometimes you just have to dodge the troller/flamer
: >What is with this myth? It's so clearly wrong with just a little logic. It's not a myth though, it's VERY known fact and it's, as you said, just logic. >Mechanically, yes, supports tend to be easier - but not in terms of game knowledge and stuff. Not to mention the fact that you have to perform in fights despite being several levels and items behind everyone else. Overall it balances out in terms of difficulty. It doesn't balance out. The difficulty is a sum of all the required skills the role has. You don't need to be better at certain aspects of the game than a player in another role to be in the same rank. You just have to be as good as that other player in those aspects. And since you have less skills you have to be that good at, your role is easier. Support is not HARDER than any other role in ANY aspect. So what happens when your role is not harder but also lacks aspects completely? It becomes easier. Supports do not need to learn to cs, they do not need wave manipulation etc and their positioning in fights takes a lot less skill than other roles because it doesn't have to be as accurate. Not to mention you are not going to be behind in levels and items as a support unless you are behind overall, which means you are playing poorly. >In other words, you can't have brainless supports reaching high elo, but you can have brainless e.g. ADCs. You can have both actually. Seen it multiple times. Supports and junglers are the most common offenders though. You don't need brains to just stick to the strongest members of your team like glue. >Just take Hans Sama as an example, says himself he has no understanding of the game and has to be told what to do all the time by his supp. Ah, a single example. However, speaking of pros, if you look at all the pro teams, supports are most of the time, by far the worst players in those teams. Far more often than any other role. >Typically mechanically easier roles and champions get compensated by requiring good understanding, maintaining roughly average difficulty. They do not require any higher understanding. There is nothing a support has to understand better than someone else. Not a single thing. >Otherwise the entire game and climbing system would be completely broken. It IS broken. That's why riot wanted to add positional ranks but the players didn't want them so they got scrapped. Why do you think when people duo-boost, they put the boostee on support (good examples are bf boosting gf aka egirl)? That's because there are less ways for them to fck up, making it EASIER. >Or, again in other words: if support was just flat out easier, every challenger would be a support main. People abusing this super-easy role would be the only ones climbing, and we'd see people from other roles always just switch to support instead, because it's easier and thus makes climbing easier. This part is wrong on so many levels. First of all, the ease of the role doesn't mean you can necessarily climb with it. We can use a champion like annie as an example. Annie is not hard at all but do people get to challenger with her? Not necessarily and most players who play her, don't get there. Also, support is a role that is heavily reliant on other members of the team. However, being reliant on teammates doesn't make the role any harder. The difficulty means how hard the role is to play to its maximum potential (and obviously how your teammates are doing is irrelevant here). Secondly, even in challenger, people still play what they want to play. ESPECIALLY when it comes to roles. And what benefit would there be for people if they get to challenger with a support? Especially if they want to get into pro scene, they are better off doing it in some other role. Thirdly, you can't get into a proper match if everyone is queuing as a support. I get it, you want to defend your efforts as a support main but this is just the reality and you shouldn't get bothered by it.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=000700000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T15:06:01.974+0000) It's so long so I won't quote every point seperatly. Yes you can play support like mindless shit and get carried but you can do the same on any other role (if you don't feed) (maybe apart from jungle) but you will generally won't do that well. Support being mechanically easier depends from champion to champion (as it does on mid-you used annie as example), the difference from mid is that support has more champions that are less mechanicaly hard, but you have to make up in game knowledge (especially in the smaller things most people don't care about- for instance ward placement) Also you have to take your ADC's skill into consideration when playing. Because you rely so much on other people you need to learn to differentiate what plays you can or can't do (thats one skill other roles don't realy need that much-but they should learn it) Also you made a point somewhere that if you are lower levels than enemies, you played it wrong-not necessarily, If you roam, you are gonna lose some XP Also you said that you don't need to be good at csing etc. (things other roles have to have). I stopped playing for a year and these are skills that I am lacking and it hurts me so much. Especially csing- it's much harder to use that skill properly on support Also you pointed out wave managemant. You have to know how it is done to not mess it up for your adc/help him with it or to realize what enemy is doing. Also most adcs don't know how it's done so you sometimes have to do it for them (thats one of the skills I am lacking right now, but I'm working on that) And sometimes your teammates pick such a weird team, that you as support become the only engage tool/frontline-and do they play according to it? NO so you have to play multiple roles at the same time. Also what makes you think that supports on PRO teams are worse players? What about players who switch between roles? I can't tell you how many matches are won/lost from botlane simply because support played well/good.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: its a "YOU" problem, have nothing to do with riot, loading screens are there when your pc loads the required assets to memory, so if your game is just a black screen then your pc does something wonky
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=JYzzk5ih,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-11T14:59:23.552+0000) > > its a "YOU" problem, have nothing to do with riot, loading screens are there when your pc loads the required assets to memory, so if your game is just a black screen then your pc does something wonky Or they have some mistake In that, which doesn't allow for it maybe
: Complete sidenote: you can end up with relic at 20 if you have a permapushing lane with an ADC who goes out of their damn way to deny you safe procs. Sivir lanes in particular can be a complete pain 'cause she'll almost oneshot the wave before you can approach it without getting poked to shit or engaged on. Same thing with Jhin and his bouncing Q. So long as your ADC isn't being a complete arse and randomly denying you cs by autoing it literally as you're in your own auto animation, it's not a problem. But I've played support in Bronze and Silver and if you're vs. poke, and have an idiot ADC, it can actually become surprisingly hard to proc without getting chunked ridiculously hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Amis Thysia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=000700000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T18:25:07.667+0000) > > Complete sidenote: you can end up with relic at 20 if you have a permapushing lane with an ADC who goes out of their damn way to deny you safe procs. Sivir lanes in particular can be a complete pain 'cause she'll almost oneshot the wave before you can approach it without getting poked to shit or engaged on. Same thing with Jhin and his bouncing Q. > > So long as your ADC isn't being a complete arse and randomly denying you cs by autoing it literally as you're in your own auto animation, it's not a problem. But I've played support in Bronze and Silver and if you're vs. poke, and have an idiot ADC, it can actually become surprisingly hard to proc without getting chunked ridiculously hard. Oh i know that, the same problem applies in G1 too, although not that often. This is one of the reasons I rarely play relic shield supports, but even in the worst scenario I still had it at 15 min max
Nikolàt (EUW)
: its their fault, today they made a so called improvement repair patch or whatever and this happens world wide to us, a lose prevent and is all gucci for me, but probably they wont care about doing mistakes and they will let us suffer, in a promo game and this happened to me, got kicked out of the game and after the long reconnect button, cannot play, cannot reconnect, hell i dont know even if i am in the game anymore or if the game is still open
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolàt,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nLQAFYRh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T11:26:06.606+0000) > > its their fault, today they made a so called improvement repair patch or whatever Yeah installed it, went in to a game like alright so let's see if the bugs are still happening, didn't notice any improvement-bugs i get always are still there. But to be fair they recently fixed atleast two bugs i was getting (luckily the most annoying ones), but there is still more fish in this pond
Rioter Comments
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/B8niyllY-how-did-twitch-kill-shaco?comment=0003 watch that video to see the red side vision
Oh ok must've skipped that comment, I agree with you then, ludens propably caused it (or shaco box possibly), if it is so I would consider it a bug (because as somebody said already-shaco box shouldn't trigger vision and I think even on hit effects of box shouldn't)
Bloodnacht (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicStörm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8niyllY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:16:02.965+0000) > > Guys i have a solution for this ! the box of shaco hitted a minion ..luden's echo affect comes on twitch since its counted attack twitch should be able to see shaco !!!!!! SOLVED Twitch never got hit by Luden's Echo from what i see in the video.
> [{quoted}](name=Bloodnacht,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8niyllY,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:53:56.448+0000) > > Twitch never got hit by Luden's Echo from what i see in the video. It doesn't matter if it is twitch or minion. But if it ludens was the think that gained the vision for twitch, I would still consider it a bug (because the box doesn't grant vision ludens shouldn't too). Sadly we won't know more until he posts the red side vision.
: > I think you are wrong in that statement. If the state of the game is bad than players will be more frustrated and get angry more easily. I disagree. Players, especially in low ELO, were getting frustrated and angry since season 1 started - that's why they were in low ELO. Bronze/silver is not only about lack of skill, it's a f#$kton of bad mentality as well. When you actually get to a diamond+ level, and every match counts, I guarantee that you won't ragequit too easily. A player with 3K games 48% win-rate in bronze 3, he won't care. The game isn't in a worse state than it was 2 years ago, or 5 years ago.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vA8EuVu6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:57:49.035+0000) > > I disagree. Players, especially in low ELO, were getting frustrated and angry since season 1 started - that's why they were in low ELO. Bronze/silver is not only about lack of skill, it's a f#$kton of bad mentality as well. Well yes they did, but now the game got even worse for them. And the matchmaking now is just silly. The quality of games is the same as used to be in first 2 weeks of season. > When you actually get to a diamond+ level, and every match counts - I watched few streams from what I saw I must disagree, but can't talk from personal experience. - Few seasons back good games started In high silver/low Gold, now I am gold 1 and feel the same as when I tried to play one game on my friends bronze account (in S7 I think). >I guarantee that you won't ragequit too easily. I never ragequit and despise people who do. Nor do I surrender and despise people who want to surrender in 5 min because somebody died (usually them) > A player with 3K games 48% win-rate in bronze 3, he won't care. Thats true, but before these kinds of players were stuck in bronze (almost exclusively). > The game isn't in a worse state than it was 2 years ago, or 5 years ago. -If you mean balancing,meta etc. then you are somewhat right. I think that mistakes matter more now and because lower elo players make more mistakes, the games become more "random" for them. -If you mean matchmaking then I dissagree: The botlanes I usually play against are quite bad, so we usually destroy them, because this happens in 5/6 games I tend to start playing on autopillot (there is no point on actually trying when you are not challenged). When I meet a good botlane after 3 games on autopilot I get destroyed quite heavily (which causes me to play my next 2 games cautiously again). Also if you completely rekt your botlane get multiple drakes,plates,first turret then you usually have to deal with overfed enemy toplaner while your toplaner flames jungler for no help (because nobody can play without jungler now).Also you get usually flamed by your midlaner for rotating to mid-sometimes they stop playing and just stay under turret and type. And now for thing that must be also included when talking about state of the game. Bugs:There is just too many of them. Of course I usually don't get game breaking bugs (spells going through champions or not where you send them, client stuck in lobby, can't remake when somebody is afk) more than once a week, but the amount of other bugs is just too much. There isn't a day (unless I played only one or two games that day) when I wouldn't find a new bug (my current record is 7). Also there are multiple bugs on boards, there was a bug on a support page and even when you try and watch a pro match you have split second images thrown at you.
: It's simple
Before i write anything I must say I agree with overall message of what you wrote. > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wRAh1E17,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-08T14:44:48.040+0000) > When garbage elo(iron, bronze, silver, gold) come on forum to whine about matchmaking So I will include myself in this since I'm gold 1: I don't think matchmaking is working now-I play premade with a guy, we usually completely destroy the lane (because a lot of players we meet are really bad+we have advantage of being premade). If after 6 bad botlanes we meet good enemy, we are not expecting that and get destroyed. And even if we destroy the bot we still have to deal with overfed toplaner/midlaner/jungler. Before you write, that this exactly what all people write. I am not saying that I am stuck because of these people (I don't deny it slows it though). I just say that I want to play good equal games, which isn't happening. The way rankeds are now is the same they used to be like during first 2 weeks of season (few years back). It potentionally might be shitty placement system, but whatever it is it should get fixed.
: Yea dude, shit happens.... A bit more often in the lower ELOs, however AFKs do exist higher up as well. You can't really do anything. Riot does have its system against AFKs, they lose LP, and if they quit too often, they will receive the leaverbuster punishment for a couple of games. This has nothing to do with the state of the game. There always were AFKs. I remember back in the days, we were playing a 5v5 custom with random strangers. The enemy midlaner was an 11year old kid, who after dying once proceeded to start crying and closed the game - quite the rookie player. No matter the game mode, the patch, the season, the lane, nothing matters. There will be players with bad PC, ones who have shitty internet, young players whom PCs are turned off by parents, and a bunch of immature ones who just can't play when not ahead. Nothing more to do really. Take the win, and move on. And next time the AFKs in your team, before asking for a LP "refund", remember the time you got free LP. Cherish the quality games, and move on / go next, when you get a shitty one.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vA8EuVu6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T09:31:58.342+0000) > This has nothing to do with the state of the game. I think you are wrong in that statement. If the state of the game is bad than players will be more frustrated and get angry more easily. > There will be players with bad PC, ones who have shitty internet, young players whom PCs are turned off by parents, and a bunch of immature ones who just can't play when not ahead. That's true but I don't think that happened in that game. > Cherish the quality games, and move on / go next, when you get a shitty one. Yes I cherish the only quality game I had in last 5+- months. Stopped believing I will get another one. Hell these days I even hope for quality botlane because that also almost never happens.
Deprecious (EUNE)
: "Relic shield's quest completion is not related to winning or losing a lane." - How am i supposed to complete it when i'm forced to stay behind the turret ? or when i am dead ? or when i can't get close to minions because the enemy talon can just jump over the wall and one shot me ? "And supports aren't generally weak enough to get oneshot by anyone." - What ???? What ????? What ????????????????????????? I'm done..
> [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=0007000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-08T18:51:28.882+0000) > > "Relic shield's quest completion is not related to winning or losing a lane." > - How am i supposed to complete it when i'm forced to stay behind the turret ? or when i am dead ? or when i can't get close to minions because the enemy talon can just jump over the wall and one shot me ? It is slightly but not the way you described it. If you complete your support item at 20 minutes you did something wrong (I count out afk adc or something like that) > "And supports aren't generally weak enough to get oneshot by anyone." > - What ???? What ????? What ????????????????????????? I'm done.. Well most supports can get oneshot quite easily, but that doesn't mean it prevents you from getting the stacks.
Dybb (EUW)
: BUG
Hah you are so naive. They won't refund it. 1, no evidence 2,even if you had evidence they still wouldn't refund it, If they did it once, people would spam for refunds even if they didn't have a bug What they should do though is fix the bugs-which for now looks like they will not do either.
: The game isn't balanced around low elo's inability to last hit (or execute any basic skill)...
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:40:38.220+0000) > > The game isn't balanced around low elo's inability to last hit (or execute any basic skill)... I know it doesn't, but they still have to keep it in mind, if they made something that would completely brake low elo and left it at that, they would lose a lot of players. And this is one of the things that hurts low elo - once enough of these stack up, players stop playing. For me things that are stacking up now (In order): Bugs, flamers, people always wanting to surrender (last two are usually connected), bugs, matchmaking, things that should be possible but aren't (changing ward skin outside of champ select, seing friend list during champ select), support items without allies, bugs, emotes. I already quit once and if enough of these problems don't get fixed in future (or if more add) I will quit again.
Deprecious (EUNE)
: "Those changes were all BUFFS to supports. Not nerfs..." Yeah, such a buff, if i get relic, and i lose my lane i get my wards at minute 20, in a game where the support and the adc have the least mobility and get one shot by any other role even when on par with them. "You are SUPPOSED to be behind solo laners by around 2 levels" No, why should i ? why should mid lane and top lane always have the highest ground in the game ? "Just because i choose to play the majority of my games in certain roles, it doesn't mean i don't understand or can't play those other roles." Then why you don't play them ? maybe because it sucks ?
> [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T16:47:55.392+0000) > "Just because i choose to play the majority of my games in certain roles, it doesn't mean i don't understand or can't play those other roles." > Then why you don't play them ? maybe because it sucks ? I don't know about you but I main a role because I like it the most and not because It is OP. In S5/S6 I could play all roles but still mained support because I liked it the most.
: Last hitting means giving the very last hit to a minion to secure it's gold. Not hitting it constantly. So if you last hit right before it would die to your minions, you are not pushing at all because the enemy minion would have died at that time anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5WrxE5EE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T14:35:11.623+0000) > > Last hitting means giving the very last hit to a minion to secure it's gold. Not hitting it constantly. So if you last hit right before it would die to your minions, you are not pushing at all because the enemy minion would have died at that time anyways. Yeah, like low ELO players can do that
: "Unlock your first champion" bug
you have to click on the level up (that circle where is your icon or something)-took me a few secs and a lot of mad clicking to work it out.
: everyone is gonna have one of those bad games/teammates regardless of elo. if you play consistently well you should still be able to climb, so keep your hopes up! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sheemo on e621,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FY5EAttf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T04:43:20.766+0000) > > everyone is gonna have one of those bad games/teammates regardless of elo. if you play consistently well you should still be able to climb, so keep your hopes up! It's not only about climbing. I want to have fun while climbing and the only way the game is fun when it is equal and that has happened only once in last 4 months. I think that most of the "inters" don't do it intentionally, but the matchamking is so bad that they just get matched against better oponents and get destroyed, then they get flamed which makes them stop caring so they die even more
: I actually think second half of season 8 was the best. In my opinion season 6 and 7 were the worst meta we ever had, even though its not good right now either.
> [{quoted}](name=An Angry Yordle,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LEl12c5F,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-04-04T02:59:05.904+0000) > > I actually think second half of season 8 was the best. In my opinion season 6 and 7 were the worst meta we ever had, even though its not good right now either. Well i haven't played in S8 with S7 I agree with S6 you still had good matchmaking and nonflaming people (compared to now). I would love to have the season when trinkets were new that was the best season (S4 I think).
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Messed up the people. You just went ham at staying more relaxed and not taking the game too seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ooELQ3qV,comment-id=000000010001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T20:36:09.149+0000) > > Messed up the people. You just went ham at staying more relaxed and not taking the game too seriously. :D thank you, although I must wonder how you came to that conclusion
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takumaron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ooELQ3qV,comment-id=000000010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:45:37.690+0000) > > Troll is somebody who "intentionally" pulls down their teammates - his goal isn't to win the game. Yet you went ham at wierd picks.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ooELQ3qV,comment-id=0000000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T19:38:23.235+0000) > > Yet you went ham at wierd picks. Find me one weird pick i did in ranked And even if you happen to find, the point is i still tried to win the game
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Lmao we have different understanding of trolls. It's not always like that. Unorthodox situations force you out of autopilot just to adapt. If that doesn't happen, then the game is lost.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ooELQ3qV,comment-id=00000001000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-03T06:10:23.157+0000) > > Lmao we have different understanding of trolls. Troll is somebody who "intentionally" pulls down their teammates - his goal isn't to win the game. > It's not always like that. Unorthodox situations force you out of autopilot just to adapt. If that doesn't happen, then the game is lost. I know but jungle without smite is really bad, but w/e in my game play what you want, I try to improve and don't really care about how you play (If you click my lantern).
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: yup role position what ever you call it is sh-it, i know they canceled that crap. But it was still up on NA is proly now as well. there should be honestly 2 ques for ranked SOLO (ofc solo only) and Team 5v5 simple stuff but if you are not posting or reddit your wasting your time on any ideas that you might have .
> [{quoted}](name=PRoxy oQ,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=UagTPjaw,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T00:08:24.219+0000) > > yup role position what ever you call it is sh-it, i know they canceled that crap. But it was still up on NA is proly now as well. It's not anywhere anymore. > there should be honestly 2 ques for ranked SOLO (ofc solo only) and Team 5v5 simple stuff but if you are not posting or reddit your wasting your time on any ideas that you might have . I think it should be solo/duo (although i see advanteges for solo only) and team 5v5
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Role based thing is toxic especially if you play multiple roles. Make NA acc try it it's toxic as f 90LP had to play 6 games before promos bcs i was not playing X position or wanted to change my role.
> [{quoted}](name=PRoxy oQ,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=UagTPjaw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T23:49:46.075+0000) > > Role based thing is toxic especially if you play multiple roles. Make NA acc try it it's toxic as f 90LP had to play 6 games before promos bcs i was not playing X position or wanted to change my role. Alright since it's hard to understand what you wrote I am gonna guess what you mean: Positional ranking is bad. If you meant that then i must say they they already canceled that.
: Can we hope for a reforge of the queues for season 10 ? (vote and debate)
I rather think they should fix matchmaking and bugs before making something big, but i guess that it won't happen because they are for sure gonna do something big for S10
: Nah, I been hardstuck in D4 a cpl of seasons ago but then the LP imbalance wasn't this severe and climbing was more of dealing with toxic players than those new groups of players that I mentioned. That variable alone makes/breaks the climbing experience, along with duo abusing and overall issues with the system.
> [{quoted}](name=ŁSÐ PSYßØRG ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qAifje0X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-02T20:16:27.987+0000) > > Nah, I been hardstuck in D4 a cpl of seasons ago but then the LP imbalance wasn't this severe and climbing was more of dealing with toxic players than those new groups of players that I mentioned. That variable alone makes/breaks the climbing experience, along with duo abusing and overall issues with the system. I can't speak from personal experience because I've never been there but a friend told me that Dia 5 (few seasons back of course) was the worst elo you could be in (mainly because of boosted accounts). For me the biggest problems right now are: Matchmaking and the incredible amount of bugs-of course only few are game breaking, but I can find atleast 1 new bug every day and have atleast 5 that I have for a few months that I can recreate - reported few bugs in bug report after about 7 bug reports I stopped bothering (only two were fixed and it took about a month and they were the most problematic ones). Also i wonder how hitboxes can still be a problem - few seasons back they were changing visuals for spells so they would reflect hitboxes (for instance karthus Q, singed's slow pool...) I wonder why they stopped doing that. Of course the toxic comunity is a bit problematic too, but i think that it would be atleast partly fixed by fixing the game.
: Disconnect from game while internet is perfect
Happened to me too and my teammate. Premade bot both disconnected 1:30 recconected 2:30. Somehow managed to win in 20 minutes :D
The Fantazy (EUNE)
: League of Legends Match History not working
And can you tell me what is wrong with it?
: Honor system improvements (idea)
They don't get any honor progress if you honor them (your premades). I honor the person i think deserves the most regardless if he is my premade or not, and you get more keys by honoring non premades.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >He is still talking about early advantage for enemy team that **can** come from not helping your team. can =/= will >Let's say you adc gets invade double kill and then get xp advantage because enemy had to back. He backs early for BF sword and you totally destroy enemy bot which gets you turret plates and drakes. While this doesn't happen always there is a chance for it to happen and for you to win right away. we can argue about what may or may not happen in a hypothetical game of your choosing all day and in the end we'll still be exactly where this all started: in a statement that cliams that people afking their lane before minions spawn is somehow as bad as afking in fountain. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} >I won game yesterday that was decided in first 2 minutes (and we only got one kill) - we won in 19 minutes. so what? anecdotal evidence is irrelevant let me give you an example: about a week or two ago i was playing support against a {{champion:119}} that got a triple kill due to a horribly bad tower dive 5 minutes into the game. we still won both the lane and the game but sure... tell me more about how much the early game matters with an example of your choosing that happened to work out exactly the way you wanted... while ignoring all the times that things didn't go according to plan because they don't fit the argument you're trying to make :P
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2019-04-02T14:49:38.126+0000) > > oh really? > > selective reading much? > > i suggest you go read my first comment on this post Alright so many messages I forgot this. And a bit mystiped, so i will clarify myself. I haven't said that it's punishable, or that you must do it. I said it's better and since you agreed that it's better there is nothing more to talk about.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >He is still talking about early advantage for enemy team that **can** come from not helping your team. can =/= will >Let's say you adc gets invade double kill and then get xp advantage because enemy had to back. He backs early for BF sword and you totally destroy enemy bot which gets you turret plates and drakes. While this doesn't happen always there is a chance for it to happen and for you to win right away. we can argue about what may or may not happen in a hypothetical game of your choosing all day and in the end we'll still be exactly where this all started: in a statement that cliams that people afking their lane before minions spawn is somehow as bad as afking in fountain. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} >I won game yesterday that was decided in first 2 minutes (and we only got one kill) - we won in 19 minutes. so what? anecdotal evidence is irrelevant let me give you an example: about a week or two ago i was playing support against a {{champion:119}} that got a triple kill due to a horribly bad tower dive 5 minutes into the game. we still won both the lane and the game but sure... tell me more about how much the early game matters with an example of your choosing that happened to work out exactly the way you wanted... while ignoring all the times that things didn't go according to plan because they don't fit the argument you're trying to make :P
If you don't do this than you can propably spot it is a mistake. And nobody said it is bannable or that you have to do this. This was a post to remind people that early game matters and that it is better to use it. If you don't go leash or scout in jungle for potential invade than you should use your time better than to just go stay under turret. You can go trap enemy botlane coming from leashing for example. (I'm using botlane because I have most experience there, but I think that the problem applies on other lanes as well - although propably not as much and a bit differently) > invading doesn't guarantee you won't waste the same ammount of time you were to waste by not doing it leashing doesn;t guarantee that your jungler will actually be useful It doesn't but you don't lose anything compared to staying under turret. (Maybe appart from gaining the control of first wave- which you won't be able to use properly unless you are high ELO)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >He is still talking about early advantage for enemy team that **can** come from not helping your team. can =/= will >Let's say you adc gets invade double kill and then get xp advantage because enemy had to back. He backs early for BF sword and you totally destroy enemy bot which gets you turret plates and drakes. While this doesn't happen always there is a chance for it to happen and for you to win right away. we can argue about what may or may not happen in a hypothetical game of your choosing all day and in the end we'll still be exactly where this all started: in a statement that cliams that people afking their lane before minions spawn is somehow as bad as afking in fountain. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} >I won game yesterday that was decided in first 2 minutes (and we only got one kill) - we won in 19 minutes. so what? anecdotal evidence is irrelevant let me give you an example: about a week or two ago i was playing support against a {{champion:119}} that got a triple kill due to a horribly bad tower dive 5 minutes into the game. we still won both the lane and the game but sure... tell me more about how much the early game matters with an example of your choosing that happened to work out exactly the way you wanted... while ignoring all the times that things didn't go according to plan because they don't fit the argument you're trying to make :P
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T13:07:18.358+0000) > > i'm not the one you need to convince Yes you are > it's not about "hope" > someone will **always** "%%%% up" regardless of what you do, be it an ally or an enemy. you're putting too much emphasis on what could go well if you do something proactive in early game and ignoring what won't go so well. Yes someone will always %%%% up. But by being afk for first 1:30 you already made one %%%% up. If the game ends up surrendered in 15 minutes you were afk for 10% of the game. (If it goes 30 minutes than 5% and so on) > League games are chaotic in the sense that anything can happen. Yes but you still put lead in enemy hands and now they must %%%% up or you won't win. As I said in argument before where we won in first two minutes. We won because enemy xin was afk first 25 seconds of the game and enemy bot didn't go protect the jungle (either afk in base or under turret). And because we haven't made any mistake we won simply from that one mistake by enemy. If we %%%%ed up on botlane they would be even or go ahead by a litle - depending how big of a %%%% up would it be if we didn't %%%% up we would win - and we didn't. (we didn't even need enemy to %%%% up) I still hope for one last time that this will stop your can =/= will. It's true and especially in lower elo's where missplays are less punished, but if you climb higher where one missplay means more it will have bigger impact on your game. (and why would you intentionally make a mistake, that is so easily fixed, and put your team behind because you can't take a shit before the game) > i've had games where the enemy team won despite having their adc afk for the first 3 minutes of the game and came back just as the voting was about to occur. I won the game like this too they can happen, but it requires enemy team to %%%% up. If they didn't %%%% up or we %%%%ed up we would lose. > i've had games where they didn't Alright so lets say it decides 2% of the games (Estimation of how much it happens to me). It isn't big number right? But add that to other mistakes you will make every (or almost every) game and it can stuck up pretty high. > you simply **can't** know who will win based on who gets first blood, who gets a good invade or even who's meta is the strongest Yes you can't know who **will win** because of taht, but why not increase your chances? Why do you try to farm - because you get gold which increses your chances of winning - It doesn't make you win every game- but it increases your chance of winning. And there will be a game when it becomes deciding factor.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >He is still talking about early advantage for enemy team that **can** come from not helping your team. can =/= will >Let's say you adc gets invade double kill and then get xp advantage because enemy had to back. He backs early for BF sword and you totally destroy enemy bot which gets you turret plates and drakes. While this doesn't happen always there is a chance for it to happen and for you to win right away. we can argue about what may or may not happen in a hypothetical game of your choosing all day and in the end we'll still be exactly where this all started: in a statement that cliams that people afking their lane before minions spawn is somehow as bad as afking in fountain. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} >I won game yesterday that was decided in first 2 minutes (and we only got one kill) - we won in 19 minutes. so what? anecdotal evidence is irrelevant let me give you an example: about a week or two ago i was playing support against a {{champion:119}} that got a triple kill due to a horribly bad tower dive 5 minutes into the game. we still won both the lane and the game but sure... tell me more about how much the early game matters with an example of your choosing that happened to work out exactly the way you wanted... while ignoring all the times that things didn't go according to plan because they don't fit the argument you're trying to make :P
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T12:40:07.107+0000) > > can =/= will I said that while it doesn't happen always, you still gain more by helping than by afking under turret. >\and in the end we'll still be exactly where this all started: in a statement that cliams that people afking their lane before minions spawn is somehow as bad as afking in fountain. And I think that afking under turret and in fountain is almsot the same. The only difference would be that if you afk under turret you **can** go help your teamates incase of invade (in that case it would be better to help them right away) > but sure... tell me more about how much the early game matters with an example of your choosing that happened to work out exactly the way you wanted... while ignoring all the times that things didn't go according to plan because they don't fit the argument you're trying to make :P So insteady of trying to gain advantage. You leave the option for enemy to gain advantage risk free and then hope that they %%%% up?
TikkTac (EUNE)
: Movement speed without the boots on is absolutely hideous
I don't think so, Now if you choose to go boots over someother items you gain advantage in MS whil get disatvantage somewhere else. If they upped the ms the early boots would be less of a option.
Show more

Takumaron

Level 73 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion