Tequila221 (EUNE)
: Guys i will never play this game again bcs of toxic players and i hope you all to leave this fcking game/Mario and Minecraft its better than League of Legends, 2 gamed for kids where is not toxic players.This game is the worst game i've ever played.I payed the game for nothing, and the want to bane me.GIVE MY MONEYS BACK SCAMMERS
THE SAME PROBLEM WITH TOXIC PLAYERS.RIOT TAKE MY MONEY AND BANNED MY ACCOUNT :/
: why was i suspended for this HELP!!!
Guys i will never play this game again bcs of toxic players and i hope you all to leave this fcking game/Mario and Minecraft its better than League of Legends, 2 gamed for kids where is not toxic players.This game is the worst game i've ever played.I payed the game for nothing, and the want to bane me.GIVE MY MONEYS BACK SCAMMERS
: Proof that intentional feeding detection does not work via in-game reporting.
Guys i will never play this game again bcs of toxic players and i hope you all to leave this fcking game/Mario and Minecraft its better than League of Legends, 2 gamed for kids where is not toxic players.This game is the worst game i've ever played.I payed the game for nothing, and the want to bane me.GIVE MY MONEYS BACK SCAMMERS
Four Star (EUW)
: Bronze 5 looking to coach teams (Challenger)
Tequila221 (EUNE)
: About all noobs players
Rioter Comments

Tequila221

Level 112 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion