Narimasa (EUW)
: *cough* {{champion:55}} *cough*
_Katarina PRIMARY ROLE **Assassin** _ http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Katarina
: Game is almost 6 years old...
Graves is almost 4 years old... still no cigar
: > [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=OcbXoA95,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-09-11T09:54:52.969+0000) > > So what you are saying is the following: > - punish support because they don't have a positive KDA > - Punish support because they get a terrible KDA > - Take Elo from Support because they are under average dmg done/taken? punish everyone because they get terrible kda. revard everyone who does. I said K=A, meaning that if a support scores an assist it equals a kill. Assists are easier to get. never said under average. said **way under average**. which is a big difference. and even then healing done/shields could be taken into account. see that adc trist with 2-7-3, 15k damage at 40min? don't think she should get same LP as me, who did his best 4v5 while she farmed bot the entire game, til she got all 6 items. Not saying these should be the only things to consider, but ranked system HAS to change, its so flawed right now its kind of amazing how riout ignored it for so many years.
: "This Lucian... pls report" LOL.
Saltyness level over *insert number*
: Support is such a thank less role to play.
When I play adc I always spam my support with "nice", "gj", "well done" and stuff because as a support I rarely find an adc that shows his appreciation for what I do..
gaby1best (EUNE)
: Yes. Not very often, but I'm 90% sure I saw Poppy on the free to play rotation at least once.
Could you specify when did you see her too? She's kinda banned from the free rotation.
XproBacK13 (EUNE)
: Account hacked
Change your email password too. Also, never trust "Free skins/rp" websites, they are fake and they simply steal your login credentials.
: Before the regen rework I would say yes. However a lot has changed since than. Whe now have base % health regen to work with. A change that prevent a lot of it's power while rushing this item. This allows the fact for the item to work. If it's still remain to be to strong the passive from tiny cleaver can be reduced. Whe can even reduce the attack damage it provides to 10 again. But honnestly in the current state of the game I don't think it will have this problems.
Actually it would be too strong because you could push the wave so easily really early.
A Schlong (EUW)
: Chat logs
Just insisit and reply them everytime. They will bring a real person to talk to you at some point.
TeiX (EUW)
: true damage true damage everywhere...
He only deals true damage once in 100 seconds... Also, for that true damage he has to true damage himself > dealing 350/400/450 true damage to **himself **
Squaid (EUW)
: When are you going to fix this?
They said they'd make a new client for Season 6... There's still hope :3
: It seems he has to replenish them at the fountain? or is this the additional damage it will inflict?
: >Hire me as a rioter I have all day to spam around forums.. Sadly, I don't think this is all a Rioter does. If it would be the case, I'd be perfect for the job :D
**#**Torpedosheep4president! Or should it be for Rioter instead? :o
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFallenAngel001,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FaE632cZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-09-02T03:07:49.597+0000) > > Moonleaf, Childintime, Yuka.. the ones i see.. we got a chat Playwithriot and they come there but i havent seen Eambo there :( Yeah I'm actually EUW :-( Should get my EUNE up and running at some point, just tend to have people I play with on this side. On the boards, we're one big happy family though, only EU! :-P
I'd love to play with you if you ever get an EUNE account :D Make my dream come true :3
: I would wand riot to make the honor system relevant first, THEN add the option to send a comment to your honored player of choice. Something like.... say... 20 IP for each honor oyu receive, and you can only get this IP once per player that honors you, and also you get no IP from players in friends list that honor you. This way It wouldn't eb so easy to abuse.
I think I would have almost all the champions right now if that actually existed :o Make it happen :^)
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vVteVuse,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2015-09-01T15:52:09.768+0000) > > wot, Riot Eambo? did you get hired from wrenchmanness ? :) Erm, it probably helped a little ^_^ However I went through the same process as everyone else would :-)
You started as a wrenchie and ended up as a Red guy. You grew so fast :') http://i.imgur.com/UGfjf1M.jpg
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: I feel your pain. My first 5 placement matches were downright horrendous. But after that it got better and I ended up going Silver II with 5 wins and 5 losses (also a support main). Don't lose hope.
That's why I only play ranked team 5v5. Those 8 games I've played so far... horrible. Ex-support main here, I've won 4 games and lost 4. I've watched my silver 1 friend play some games with the gold 5 players, that environment is toxic af.
: i dont mean to bust your nuts but if you do a 5 min google search on the reasons hes right... but why bother with google.. its only a few keypresses away... but thats to much...
I actually agreed with him, what do you mean?
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: The moment my AD gets bitchy and starts complaining or flaming, I leave lane and go help top or heal the jungler...or just do anything but help the AD. Also, when I see the AD is bad, I use my {{item:3050}} on the ally with the most carry potential. When my team makes an obviously bad Dragon/Baron call, I don't join the suicide squad. Someone will have to defend the turrets when those idiots die yet again to the fed enemy Yasuo. And finally, sometimes I steal a few minions or a kill on purpose, just to see the AD's reaction. It's like a trust test - if he flames, screw him. If not, great.
That trust test, I must try it :D
Warderino (EUW)
: Confess your League Sins
When I'm walking to a lane throught the jungle I can't resist the urge to kill all the camps I find ;_;
: He is unfun because he encourages a 0 interaction laning phase. Poppy is unfun because her ult is impossible to balance, her passive is broken and she has to be kept so abysmally weak early and midgame to stop people from picking her a lot because she is THAT broken.
Ok, nevermind about Poppy. Someone finally picked her and nobody could stop her from engaging on our Jinx and killing her in less than 2 seconds. I thought that both me and the enemies had fun when I played Poppy, that player proved me wrong :(
Cænatyx (EUW)
: Do u really think insulting a player will imporve their perfromance
This has been discused hunders of times. I don't think we need more threads like this...
: Yorick is getting reworked because he is toxic/unfun/boring to play and play against. Poppy is getting reworked because her passive and ult are unfun. Taric is unfun to play.
How is yorick unfun? There are no people that play him and a lot of people say he is underpowered (I've seen lots of threads on the old forum). Poppy too, when people got it in nemesis draft they were like "OMG NO POPPY IT SUX". Are you sure they were toxic? :/
: Lol, my argument isn't invalid just because you say so, bub.
Prove me wrong. Show me how Taric, Poppy and others got reworked for being unfun to play against. Prove me that the reason wasn't their pickrate.
: At least teemo cant be killed in the lategame Vlad can't.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popkillski,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9tEHdZjb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-30T14:16:31.016+0000) > > At least teemo cant be killed in the lategame > Vlad can't. Ok, so both of them **can't** be killed lategame. What are you trying to tell us more exactly?
: Actually it is. If a champ is unfun it's reworked. See Poppy/Sion/Yorick. All reworked/getting reworked.
The reason those 3 champions got reworks is their low pickrate. Same applies to Taric. Nobody ever said it's unfun to play against Taric so your argument is invalid.
pramit (EUW)
: Goodbye
> Whatever you do, don't ignore this thread *ignores*
Cosmick (EUW)
: 1.85 isn't even the opening on standard doorways, must be hobbitville you live in;)
You know that people have arms that can reach stuff above them?
: They say it's balanced...
I know right... It's so fun to play against high plat and diamonds (i've met 4 challengers in the enemy team so far ._.) when I'm just an unranked that beats their asses in lane and then loses the game because there are only 2 or 3 players in my team that try to win. That's my league dream http://i.imgur.com/V1VoLbW.jpg
Dragyen (EUNE)
: quoting faker: "Why do I need MR Glyphs if I can just dodge"
You can't dodge Vladimir's abilities :( (just one example :3 )
: I did that when I got my last chat restrict, I got some copy pasted text but I still have no clue what I am doing wrong. Right now I'm scared to use chat...
Just keep replying until they say that you will get to talk with a behavior specialist.
Dragyen (EUNE)
: on start with the free 2 rune pages u make: 9x ad reds 9x armor yellows 9x mr glyphs 3x ad quint and 9x mpen reds 9x armor yellow 9x ap/lvl glyph 3x ap quint u can buy hp or hp/lvl yellows to put in ap runes and mr/lvl on ad runes
Why not flat MR glyphs? You get enough AP from the other runes and from your masteries and lots of midlaners are AP :o
: Undead Azir
If it ever happens and there will be a login screen about it the song should be Spooky Scary Skeletons :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mrGdGMNsv0
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: > If you want my advice, make friends and only play with them This. You don't even need a full premade, usually being 3/4 is enough, especially if they try to calm the flamer down/stand up for you (politely of course).
> especially if they try to calm the flamer down Dude, it took me and my friends so damn long to make our other friend stop flaming. Sometimes at lan parties we told him we would remove his enter button :3 After he got 150 chat restrictions and one ban (2 weeks) he didn't stop and got another 75 chat restrictions. I tried to explain him in every way that flaming only does bad for the team but it won't work #help pls :(
Burlor (EUW)
: Only after hitting level 30. Before that people tend to flame a lot more from what I remember. But after getting to level 30 most games aren't this bad.
I can confirm. I was really toxic when I was lower level but somehow I didn't get any chat restriction. I deserved tons of them tho :/ But now I'm mostly positive in my games and I haven't flamed for a loooong time :D
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings. Well, YOU can do something about it :) Get some friends/people to premade, and watch the game become fun again, even casually. Its not perfect as a solution, but much better than the other option if it bothers you that much, wich i can understand if you get a few of those games constantly.
I agree. For me, LoL is so boring when not playing with friends but it gets so fun when I play premade of 5 :)
: {{champion:245}} dies, revives, ults, rip enemy team
> 540 second cooldown That would only happen like 3-4 times a game. It has a 9 minutes cooldown ._.
: New Attack speed jungle item
You could delay them a bit by taking the scuttlers and killing the big monsters from the enemy jungle. But that doesn't mean they will be useless later in the game when they get sated. Note: That only makes the process of getting sated longer and denies them some exp.
Cosantoir (EUW)
: On this day I ask one thing.
Happy birthday! I wish I could play as well but I don't have an EUW account... Anyway, have fun on your birthday! :) I got a cake too! Here it is :D http://i.imgur.com/4n7hdLq.png
TriPhoenix (EUNE)
: happens all the time bro -.- , thats why i quit ranked and playing support even though support was my favorite role
Same here :( I used to be that support main in ranked.. not anymore. Stopped playing both ranked and support...
: Pets in LoL?
> make it available to buy from the shop for RP pay to play ;-;
Emillie (EUW)
: Strategic diversity
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png
: Riot pissed on the server.. Potato server guys!{{item:3070}}
oshit, EUNE is the new EUW :( I remember when everyone from EUW complained about server issues... It's EUNE's turn D:
Hi im HUCCI (EUNE)
: 11k ping?!
Same problem here :/
: A cool skin idea would be Donkey Kong Gnar His mini form is Gnar in monkey costume: Q - throws a banana W- yellow rings around the enemy when he's hit with basic attacks E - does a somersault while jumping R- when Gnar gains mov speed burst, he starts running on all 4 legs The big form being donkey kong Q - trows a barrel W - slams his fists into the ground E - jumps with it's front arms R - punches and knocks away the enemy
DawnTerror (EUNE)
: Suspending accounts for MMR boosting without explanation
The first response that you got was just a bot. A Player Behavior Specialist is the real person that you can talk to. He might sort it out so don't forget about him :)
Phainon (EUNE)
: Sorry man, but normal mode does NOT matter. You like it or not, normal mode is for fun, practice and to test champs, runes/masteries. build/build path etc etc and some times things go south and people feed and thats not intentionally. Having said that, i dont imply that its acceptable to afk, troll, flame, Intentional feed etc etc, on the contrary, but letting aside the obvious not acceptable behaviors... Personally I can't care less if in a normal mode the topper goes 0/70 as long he isnt doing it intentionally .......yeah i know you cant go 0/70 unintentionally but you get my point.
> but normal mode does NOT matter. Well... In normals you have fun. In ranked you are in the most toxic environment, it's the game mode where people will never try to have fun. Also, there are people that are afraid of playing Ranked and don't feel ready to do it. They will most likely train in normal games. But what happens if everyone trolls because "it's normal"? He will lose all his hope and will think he's a bad player and will never get a good division in ranked. > Personally I can't care less if in a normal mode the topper goes 0/70 as long he isnt doing it intentionally By reading this I can assume that you don't care about people that have negative KDA in normals but you do care if it happens in ranked. This might lead to toxicity (even if you are not the flamer on your team) and it ruins all the fun. Anyway, division doesn't even matter that much since I got to play against high plat, diamond and once even challenger
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=OnlyKenunu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tmhs2EEn,comment-id=000400030001,timestamp=2015-07-28T16:26:37.636+0000) > > i got unbanned so you were wrong mate :) the things you highlighted was not flame at all. yes i maybe was a bit toxic A BIT but didnt deserve ban. I thought as a forum admin you should know what you are talking about... stop just saying everyone deserve bans and actually look at the case for once ty. a) im not a forum admin dafuq? xD b) You might not have deserved the ban (and i never commented on that fact ^.^), but if you read my first comment in your thread i told you that that might just be because you continuously show this behaviour. (and wether you admit it or not, you were toxic, not extremely but there are clearly things that are breaking the rules.) Statement remains, you do deserve punishment, and if you display this behaviour continously you will get it anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tmhs2EEn,comment-id=0004000300010000,timestamp=2015-07-28T17:23:16.448+0000) > > a) im not a forum admin dafuq? xD In the future... you might become one of those Junior Wrenchmen. **Soon :)**
Show more

TestosZ

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion