TeeTohr (EUW)
: The new champ select hasn't changed and is still here xD Man you're just dumb
On EUW it is, check yourself before you wreck yourself
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Germanator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=0011000100010000,timestamp=2016-11-26T21:38:39.926+0000) > > Ok you got a point. > > But there are hundreds of thousands of players who come and go and then there is ppl like us, who have been playing since season 1 and hundreds of hours of gametime. > > Who is more valuable to keep this game alive? ** Rly short answer: **Neither. Both have equal value. --- Wall of text --- People, who play your game constantly and stay with your game for years are as important as people who come and go. Cause, people spread the word. If the game itself and the developer team along with the company is showing to take both sides equally serious, it is more likely to attract new players as well as keep old players returning. (See naughtydog), otherwise players will keep leaving and refusing to spend the money on game. To be honest, this game along eith star supremacy has a chance to last multiple decades, keep reneving and keeping things fresh, if they would communicate better. It's absolutely identical to the problems stockman and lindex had when stockman was about to go bankrupt. Estonian division is the one that kept the whole group afloat thanks to changing their policy last year and starting to communicate with both staff and clients while maintaining their signature "For everyone, but something more than customer service". It's same here. The content is great, the communication is lacking. Altho, for once, it's the receiving end that lacks the communication, while what they give out is pretty well announced and talked through. They still need to admit their mistakes more often than they do, but atleast they admit some of those. Also, flexibility on workplace (especially working abroad while being home) would allow them to communicate a lot better as well. They lack a lot of possibilities to communicate inside the company and it is showing outside of the company as well. Some rioters do exelent job trying to repair the errors of many...but it wont do. Still thanks to embo, red herring(eat your vegetable herring) and a few other rioters we are seeing more transparency. But right now, it is clearly not enough. Whole company needs to rethink their strategy regarding actual communication with customers. They have improved a lot since season 4 mess, but with draft they blew it twice already(as well as dynamic queue. Test and community servers feedback was in a huge part ignored.) Now, to keep the game running, you need both veterans to teach and guide as well as newbies to join. Some of them, will stay, some of them will eventually leave or be forced to leave. But, if company is transparent, communicative, listens to community while taking CAREFUL steps regarding KEY ASPECTS of the game(Like queues, champion reworks, champion balance_(evelyn nerf in season 1 is one of the reasons miscommunication or lack of it started, the other one being rather negative community, which again was brought upon with removal of tribunal and lack of punishments during seasond 3 and 4)_, community management and community control_(yes, you need to have some sort of ruleset that everybody has to abide by. And you need to work on removing key elements of toxity, not cresting them),_ and a whole lot more, including lack of information distribution in the company or lack of permissions to share), the newbies who left, will tell how they still had great experience even when the game was not for them, thus keeping the influx of players and potential revenue. Keeping old players happy also increases the chance of them spending money on ingame content. --- --- --- **TL;DR: **both are important. Lack of communication caused by mistakes of the past and very negative community is one of the reasons the game is in it's current state. To keep the game running, you need both veterans as well as people who play for some time and leave, cause they might suggest the game to new players. Games dont survive on only veterans(Star supremacy tried that and died in a year after 1 mistake. 1.) If you count on newbies, you will have a problem most RTS games have(altho different reasons, mostly balance): half empty servers cause there are not many veteran players around.
Thank you for your thoughts and time, I need to think about this before i can give some reply.
: Just screw tryhards in ranked flex, and try new champs and unconventional picks in it. That is what Riot wants, making people in fleq mad cuz of casual players, right? It must be right, otherwise they would not remove normal draft...
: Exactly.I feel the same pain as you man..I mean I didn't played much of normal draft until now when I realized that blind pick is just a f*ckfest full of trolls and newbies.As I read here blind pick Is not the place you can train to get better because you wont get the lane you want or the champ you want because there will allways be instalockers and the salvation is to put the new champ select in blind pick and that way you can get your champ and your lane.About the fact that ranked flex will become training grounds I totally agree.Im playing only for 1 year and I got to Silver V and I know that I have a lot to learn but in the games I played for ranked flex I got to play with ppl who aren't even playing at the bronze level they are even lower.Ranked flex already became the training grounds for players who want to get better at the game and get high ranks in soloq. I think riot substituted normal draft with ranked flex only on eune.Why? Because they want to test this thing which is only the addition of a division that its very balanced(sarcasm) and the matchmaking is worse than Blind Pick I swear.The changes to the jungle are most stupidest,most jungle champions who doesn't have aoe will have a weaker early game because lets fck up the game more than it is.The plants,the plants can be horrible and great at the same time I think because ive seen great invades on youtube with the plants but as someone said if someone aa the blast cone the teamfight is just fcked for the both sides,lets be real now in the heat of the fight while you are playing adc and kiting simply cant pay attention to the plants. As the changes to the assasins I can say that I hate everyone of them(rant).Rengar is just doing a f*ckload of damage doesn't matter what champ you are or what items do you have you will eventually go down.Talon it doesn't even deserve to speak about because now is more braindead than teemo, I mean max w get 2 stacks +q+ignite=Free Kill.Lb is so slow paced now I mean she had to be a flashy champion now is just Ryze 2.As for the stealth changes I think riot went in kind of a good direction because pinks nullified this effect but now you have to pay more attention because now every champ with a stealth is Evelyn. Conclusion:Riot fcked up everything in this pre-season.Im playing from Pre-Season 6 and I remember it like it was yesterday with the boots upgrades especially for supports who ran swifties,it was just a great time.This is a dark pre-season for lol because you gotta deal with all the crap riot throwed at us. P.S:If they don't get normal draft back on eune I'm not going to play this game anymore because there is no way to train and git gud only blind pick which is filled up with feeders,noobs and afk's(Bronze Mentality ik).
Thanks for your thoughts, I guess I'm not that wrong with my opinion
Liskowskyy (EUNE)
: {{champion:17}} I agree with You, removal of normal draft is the worst thing that rito has done. I bought 8 champions to just play normal draft, I was so close few champions and I could play normal draft, but rito thought it will be "good idea" to remove normal draft, blind pick is very frustrating because of people that quicklock all champions you have. I only played 6 months and I see this game is becoming worse. {{champion:17}}
You are the proof that not only old players dislike the changes.
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
Thanks for you opinion. The explosion one is interesting sometimes, opening new gankpaths but it can really blow when you hit it in the middle of a heated teamfight, or that shaco can invade you even easier. The vision one is broken, now you don't have a chance to eliminate vision on objects. As a jungler I like it too, for the reason you said. The apples make it even easier for junglers to farm forever, it takes lot less skill to jungle.
: Only logged in to say this and this only. Can you not start with this whole "Listen to your dedicated player base or get lost." First off I couldn't give a shi* what another whining kid has to complain about. Secondly these changes are affecting YOU as an individual. Don't act like youre voicing the opinions of a mass when youre just a SINGLE minority. Last point the whole "get lost" shows how petty you really are. You please get lost if you don't like change, and bringing in the whole we made you millions bs is a joke. Drop the whole god saviour complex like they owe you shit. Can I ask what you've done to support riot in such a massive way for then to listen and owe you more than the next guy. Smh please keep your childish whining to yourself. All I see this post is you trying to brainwash individuals who arent strong mentally to be an independent individual and who will dick ride the same points over and over. Before I go just want to comment on the casual players part. These children are so predictable all you can do is sigh. AGAIN with the petty self entitlement showcasing how much of a TRUE player you are and how you, over a "casual who don't spend a lot of money on it" should be catered. Please leave at the next stop boo! XO
I don't know why you have to insult me, I think we never met, so you can't call me a whining kid. I am probably older and bigger than you, don't insult ppl you don't know. These changes affect everyone playing this game, wtf are you talking about. Maybe some people like them but a lot don't like them. Don't pretend you haven't seen then hundreds of threads on every board in every region concerning these things. Don't be ignorant. "Get lost" was just a phrase to voice my frustration. Don't take things so literal bro. Yeah ok, I'm brainwashing people, you got me. Maybe ask the CIA what brainwashing actually is. Im not saying they need to listen to me because I spent money on this game. That's just your interpretation. I'm just voicing my concerns about the direction this game is taking and that developers should maybe learn to listen to the playerbase, which has been playing for years. You can understand anything the way you want, it's just probably wrong.
: Simple solution: pretend it isn't ranked -> enjoy.
ok so what would you say if I play LeBlanc adc in your team? You like?
SeleX on YT (EUNE)
: I play from season 1. And you know what? You can play 5v5 flex like normal draft... Its same man... SoloQ is Still SoloQ
Yeah but then you don't have any competiveness and a lot of trolls in flexQ, which is already happening
: Because Riot figures that, after seeing how incredibly many players left the game during season 6, they'd shorten the now long que times by making even more people leave. Yeah i dont know what they're trying to achieve with that logic either.
WHACK (EUW)
: If you wanna play on-hit Braum top, you pick top and you lock Braum? Lol.
Yea and be an egotistic retard like most of the ppl in blind pick and get yelled at for the rest of the game. Sounds like fun
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: No, you need to protect BOTH, OLD AND NEW playerbase. Take kixeye for example. Many players quit at bridge lvl III(lvl20) cause the game is way too timeconsuming and many old players have started to do the same, cause the game has started to get way too expensive both money and timewise.
Ok you got a point. But there are hundreds of thousands of players who come and go and then there is ppl like us, who have been playing since season 1 and hundreds of hours of gametime. Who is more valuable to keep this game alive?
Zanador (EUNE)
: As far as i know, the plan is still to remove Normal Draft from every server eventually. EUW, NA and BR just happen to have been given some extra time.
Yeah the official patch post had something like "In an ideal world we completely removed normal draft on all servers" in it. Some people just seem to love hell I guess.
: there is still blind pick lmao you get trolls in any q so it dont matter
I don't play blind pick, 9/10 games are shouting, insulting, disrespect, instalock etc etc. In normal draft maybe 1/10 games (probably less) you had some troll or feeder. Easy to tell the difference
: Your post is pathetic, ok i said it. *I'm not toxic*
JakiStow (EUW)
: > What the hell were you thinking? To piss off the playerbase that made this game big and great and earns you millions? What were they thinking? Are you talking about the same playerbase that whined for SoloQ to be back the whole year? What Riot did was listen to them and do it. Then i brings comprosises to made about queue times, this is not avoidable. Don't blame Riot for answering the whiners' desires. Blame the whiners for whining.
As if it's impossible to keep both normal draft and blind pick because they brought back SoloQ, which is great btw. It's not
Mölang (EUNE)
: I hate plants too. I HATE PLANTS!
QQYasuo (EUW)
: Then why can i get multiple accounts to diamond without much problem? You act like the rank you are is completely random
> [{quoted}](name=QQYasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-11-25T13:11:19.412+0000) > > Then why can i get multiple accounts to diamond without much problem? You act like the rank you are is completely random Booster spotted? Admitted? :D
: Oh, it's that time of the year again... > But I really consider quitting this game after all these years. People say this at the start of every single season... game still exists... > This got to be the worst season I witnessed so far and it barely started. People say this at the start of every single season... game still exists... > Listen to your dedicated player base or get lost. Don't presume you speak for the whole "dedicated" player base. Don't go there or you will be severely disappointed.
Oh is it Christmas again already? You know as I barely used the forums in all these years, seeing I kind of felt pushed to write about my opinion says a lot I guess. And it's just my opinion but I think a lot of ppl share it. And i dont presume that, I just look on the forums and I see how many heated threads and people writing walls of texts pouring their hearts and minds out are there. Then I conclude.
Fang (EUNE)
: Well, I only play ranked and otherwise only go for blind pick / aram. To me normal games are a playground - additional waiting time for pick and ban phase would bore me, knowing that there was no real reward at the end of it, so I'd never pick draft unless someone else wanted it / invited. Team builder was better than draft at least imo. Just saying that a big portion of the "dedicated" playerbase are playing ranked. Draft pick only offered a place to practice for that (granted, that wasn't a bad thing). I don't understand why they didn't just leave the queue be, I'm not particularly interested in people practicing champions for the 1st time in ranked either. ^_^; A normal game is a normal though. Whether you play draft or blind, it's still casual and not competitive. Can't claim that blind pick players are likely to be less dedicated when you're essentially playing the same mode. Doesn't determine who spends money either
> [{quoted}](name=Fang,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2016-11-25T18:01:26.196+0000) > > Just saying that a big portion of the "dedicated" playerbase are playing ranked. Draft pick only offered a place to practice for that (granted, that wasn't a bad thing). I don't understand why they didn't just leave the queue be, I'm not particularly interested in people practicing champions for the 1st time in ranked either. ^_^; Well yeah that is my problem, queue times were absolutely fine the way they were, nobody playing draft had any problem waiting for 2-3 mins more to actually have a good game. So this is the only argument and it's stupid.
: I spot a angry Rikimaru player here , I enjoy the plants a lot , never really cared about the stealth champs as I like playing top tanks/brusers. My personal history I played dota 1 for 5 years in Garena and after playing League I couldn't play Dota anymore. Dota 2 is far superior in terms of graphics , map design and champion playstyle but lacks over all balance. If you fall behind in Dota , there's little to no chance of a turn around. I haven't touched Dota for 2 years now and Its too hard for me to get back into now. I like league because even after a year of not playing I can come back still have fun in games as it doesn't require massive skill like dota. But I think the community is getting too much more toxic by the second.
Haha I used to play Rikimaru a lot, but in LoL mostly play tanky bruisers or adc too. I tried DotA 2 a couple of times but I absolutely hate the graphics, they are so dull and it's really hard to see what's going on. It's just ugly in my opinion. I used to play a lot of HoN but then they decided to put a fee on it so i switched to LoL. I think HoN was far superior in many aspects too, similar to DotA
TeeTohr (EUW)
: You're talking about yourself and about things that concern a minority of players, riot does care about EUNE but doesn't care about minority you represent here. Plants are welcomed into the game, i barely saw any antiplant topic since their release on live server. Team builder was bullshit and the queue time was around 30 minutes in gold. The new champ select is well appreciated. It's preseason and stealth changes are new, some tweaks will be made, it's useless to cry about it right now.
Maybe it's the minority, but the majority of players are just casuals who play now and then or start to play and stop again after few weeks. So who cares about their opinion really? Team builder was awesome (I queued for around 5 mins in Gold) and the new champ select was a decent replacement. Now it was replaced by THE BIG NOTHING. At least on EUW you can still play normal drafts, hence I have to play normals there (if I play at all and am not in the mood for ranked)
Zanador (EUNE)
: It already matters. Veterans can't continue playing the way they want, and you can't continue claiming that you play competitively. Sandbox mode will not be useful for practicing. Custom games already exist, and if i was only talking about practicing mechanical skills, bot games would have been fine for that too. No, i'm talking about practicing against other players of similar skill level, in the same structure as ranked games. It will not be possible, and there are no known plans to make them so. Ranked queues will become the practice grounds, and so by definition they will stop being competitive by definition. You can think that you are high enough on the ladder that it won't matter to you, but your hopes and wishes do not matter, facts do. "Overexaggeration" is not a word, and either way i'm not doing that. Exaggeration would be saying that LoL is doomed now or some other nonsense like that. No, i'm just stating that this change will matter to you too, and you are not safe or protected by being high ranked or playing on EUW either. And considering how quickly you went into total defensive in reaction to this, i'd say you do care more than you admitted so far.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T13:16:21.635+0000) > > It already matters. Veterans can't continue playing the way they want, and you can't continue claiming that you play competitively. i'm talking about practicing against other players of similar skill level, in the same structure as ranked games. It will not be possible, and there are no known plans to make them so. Ranked queues will become the practice grounds, and so by definition they will stop being competitive Just listen to this guy, he is smarter then most
Zanador (EUNE)
: You are naive. Do you remember how popular DQ was last season among the solo/duo players? Now it's called Flex, and how popular do you think it will be among the solo/duo players of Normal Draft now that they are forced to rank? I'd bet that most Normal Draft players who played alone or in pair with a friend would rather go into solo/duo queue rather than Flex. Sure, they might not need to abuse the system as much to stay together, but it is still a big influx of people who are not playing competitively yet they are forced into ranked games. Oh, and remember the part when i mentioned how in my group, not everyone has the same amount of time available for playing? What the heck do you think we will play when someone we need to catch up with us is not available? That's right, we will play solo/duo to stop the group from splitting further apart. This is the logical course of action. And even if you ignore all this. Where do you think people will practice? Blind picks, where they can't even get the position they want, let alone the champion? Bot match can't even be called a practice session. Oh no. People are forced to practice and test things in ranked now. So even the ranked players who used to test things in normal draft are now forced to stay exclusively in ranked, either messing with the matchmaking or some of them will stop testing and eventually there will be a huge additional amount of OTP players. Again, ranked ladders will become the only place for practicing and testing. By definition there is no competitive ladder anywhere if players can't practice first. How do you think professional Football would look like if the teams were not allowed to play friendly matches or hold training sessions outside of championship matches? Would you still call that professional? I know i wouldn't, because it isn't. The moment EUW loses it's normal draft, or Riot declares that EUNE will not get it's ND back, you will become a competitive player in a casual queue, and nothing you say or do can change that fact. Enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T12:13:03.163+0000) > > And even if you ignore all this. Where do you think people will practice? Blind picks, where they can't even get the position they want, let alone the champion? Bot match can't even be called a practice session. Oh no. People are forced to practice and test things in ranked now. So even the ranked players who used to test things in normal draft are now forced to stay exclusively in ranked, either messing with the matchmaking or some of them will stop testing and eventually there will be a huge additional amount of OTP players. well explained
QQYasuo (EUW)
: "Succeed = win = pressure", same applies to normal drafts then? the explosion plant is all about decision making, let's say you're playing an immobile champ and pushing to the t2 toplane tower. you're on the red team and know there is a plant nearby to escape. you can either decide to push and risk getting ganked and try to escape using a plant. to counter this the enemy team can play according to that option and gank with 3 to close off all escaping paths. it's just change which changes decision making, you need to play around it and that's all. with stealth i still don't see the problem? because if champs are in stealth they won't damage you either while you still have a chance damaging them by predicting where they are with skill shots.
Well it's just my personal opinion, no point arguing. I just feel it's stupid for plants to have a huge impact on the gameplay.
SuperChaos (EUNE)
: Riot just doesn't know the difference between quality and quantity.
Exactly, because the majority of the LoL community are toxic little kids, let's just give them what they like.
WHACK (EUW)
: Change is good, stealth was a bullshit mechanic, and normal draft is still there. Only now it's not for idiots. Veteran players should know that change is good.
Change for the sake of change is always gonna be crap. Stealth is a bullshit mechanic, but now you don't even have counterplay to it, so it's even worse. What you mean normal draft is still there just not for idiots? So if I wanna play Braum on-hit top I'm an idiot? For not being a meta-sheep? And actually make it work and stomp the game (which I already did)? Now I'm forced to go to ranked to try stuff out? What is idiotic again? Your "logic" if you might call it, is flawed bro
Zanador (EUNE)
: Agreed. Well mostly, as you will see. Stealth and counterplay: as far as i see it, the strongest assassins in the game all got buffed in the same patch. Why? Simply why? I have seen Rengars kill their targets the instant they land on them with ult from 2000+ HP and 200 armor. Quite similar to the state he was originally released, just stronger, since his stealth lasts five times longer now and he doesn't even need as many kills to max out his power. And nearly all the reworked assassins got buffed when most of them were already banned a lot. Why? Plants: i have absolutely no idea how i feel about or what i think about them so far, because i could not test them yet. I have nowhere to test them properly. Which brings us to the third point: Normal Draft. I'm in a similar position to you. Been here for 6+ years, been playing DotA for 3+ years before that, and since the end of the last season i could only play ARAM, because that's the only game mode left for me to play with my friends. One of us went ahead and got himself placed in Flex. Now he is plat, meaning that he won't be able to play with us until we all are placed, and get at least a gold rating. We, as a group pride ourselves on our friendly behavior in game, but if someone ends up in silver, and we have to troll our way down there, then stomp our way back, then that's what Riot says we have to do. Not really fun for us. So right now, after nearly 10 years of combined MOBA experience, ARAM it is. The way League was meant to be played (TM). Right now we delay our placement matches until Riot says something, then we will probably try Flex. The mess of the first couple of weeks do not encourage us at all. And if we get too scattered after placements, we are thinking about leaving the genre all together and play an MMORPG or something.
Totally agree on the stealth part. Probably to make them viable again. *evil laughter* From my experience after playing my placement matches (from which 8 out of 10 were horrible unbalanced stompfests and troll fiestas, aka good matchmaking) I have to deduct that a lot more ppl play ranked now and don't take it a slightest bit serious. Maybe because they don't have any other gamemode to practice in? Who knows. Ranked games became a lot worse after this patch, that's for sure. I just came from work and when I get up I go buy me Battlefield 1 and the new CoD. Maybe I'm not coming back.
Vesemir (EUW)
: Removal of Normal Drafts is the most retarded thing Riot has ever done in this game. If they remove it on EUW ill quit this game after 7 years.
I mean why would you improve the game in an extremely good way after many years and afterwards just remove it again. Because reasons. It's completely mental
Vesemir (EUW)
: If you want a game to survive you need to protect your old playerbase. If they quit the game will eventually die. Old players are the ones that Riot should keep in touch with. Blind pick is extremely toxic to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Chelleyon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2016-11-25T15:02:33.817+0000) > > If you want a game to survive you need to protect your old playerbase. If they quit the game will eventually die. Old players are the ones that Riot should keep in touch with. Blind pick is extremely toxic to play. Thank you, exactly my thoughts in a nutshell.
Najns (EUW)
: I think plants are great. Fun to use and not THAT gamechanging. The stealth... Well, we just have to deal with that and find ways to play around it. But removal of normal draft... That's just bullshit. I know it doesn't change anything on EUW, but god damn, I'm a person who only plays normal draft. If they removed it from EUW, I'd probably stop playing, since blind pick is AWFUL. (I like to ban champipns, have pick order and... Well, I don't feel like having 2 junglers and 2 mid laners every single game just because "I said first noob!") I really think Riot should reconsider the removal of normal draft.
Plants have a huge impact with no real effort in my opinion. Nice to see other ppls thoughts about it though. You can't play AROUND stealth anymore, that's my point :/ My name is 'Der Perforator' on EUWE, anybody who enjoys playing normal drafts feel free to add me, since I will be playing there most of the time.
QQYasuo (EUW)
: why would you feel the pressure to to succeed? that's your decision, if you just try to win you're fine, people won't flame you because they're just as good as you. also about plants changing the outcome of a fight with a single aa is just not true, who told that to you? i was sceptical at first too but they're not that bad at all. so just learn to play with the plants, they're in the game and riot won't remove it because some people of many don't like it. and the stealth change is actually very good. before champs like akali for example, were so useless because you couldn't use your stealth ability at all, giving akali no way to outplay in certain situations. it was just pointless to pick those champs because all you had to do was 75 gold and you had a kill which is worth much more. so now, stop crying, it is as it is and riot won't change it just because you don't agree with them.
Succeed = win = pressure, I don't get your point the explosion plant, you run over it almost dead chased by 3 champs. 1 aa and you are over the wall pushing the enemies back escaping certain death, YAY THE SKILLS (also the power to interrupt channels and spells etc. etc.) not gamechanging at all So you couldn't use stealth at all before? Ok, most of the time ppl didn't even buy pink wards as long as you got to higher divs. Then ppl knew ways to play around that, it was a back and forth, mind games and tactics and all. Now everybody is Lee Sin.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Plants didn't change game all that much. There is no counterplay to stealth most of the time, and new assasins are stupidly OP. I can agree on normal draft, but with rankeds up I don't care all that much.
I have to disagree bruh. Before you had SOME way to counter stealth (if you could do it was dependant on your skill and knowledge). Now there is just no possibility to do ANYTHING against it, it's just broken now in my view. Assassin rework was very kind to kat, rengar and kha especially, kind of OP now. Thing is, I and many others don't want to play ranked all the time. It's like in school or university: You don't want to write an exam every damn day. And I don't want to play blind pick either and have trolls, disrespect, trash talk, insults etc. 9/10 games. I'm tired of that, we had that long enough and I won't be forced to go there again. Simple as that.
Xenoid (EUNE)
: I'm sure he didn't mean you. If you check in the discussion view, you will see who he was talking to.
Maybe he did mean me... comment deleted
QQYasuo (EUW)
: what's wrong with ranked? if you've never cared about your rank, why would you suddenly care about it? also, there is nothing wrong with plants. nor is there anything wrong with the stealth abilities. because you could just make that ability useless with a single pink ward which was quite toxic. so please stop posting bs on the boards, thanks
Did I say i never care about my rank? The first two seasons I was even too afraid to even play ranked games... The point is, now I am forced to play one certain mode so I can enjoy a feature, which I could enjoy before without any pressure to succeed or the premise to not try something out. Plants are ridiculous, one auto attack can totally change the outcome of a fight. It's retarded. Before you had a way to counterplay stealth, you had to have the knowledge and the timing and the teamplay to do so. Now you just suck it.
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Germanator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ow3fVFMt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T07:40:55.696+0000) > > Well if you think about it, if they lose their dedicated playerbase they have the loss in the long run. > > I can just go play something else and actually enjoy it. I don't think a lot of people are actually going to quit though, they don't care if one person leaves, if half of the EUNE community does then that's a different thing..
My Hypothesis is though, that most of the ppl spending a lot of time and money on this game aren't actually the ones enjoying the recent development. And if your paying customers leave you will notice eventually. I probably spent a couple hundred over the years and it was for my enjoyment as well as the support of this game. Now I won't spend anymore because I can't support failure.
luciferious (EUNE)
: ***
If you don't give any reason I consider your comment trash.
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: ***
Well if you think about it, if they lose their dedicated playerbase they have the loss in the long run. I can just go play something else and actually enjoy it.
Rioter Comments
: The most LOGICAL decision [regarding removal of normal draft and other stupid changes]
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: Well seeing as you are doing NOTHING, it is basically ignoring, and it is really hard to have a "calm" and "cool" response when your played gamemode is removed with no prior notice. Remember how you handled the shitshow that was DQ? You said the same thing, yet you pushed that fucker as much as you could while literally ignoring everyone else. And what is the point of further messages? To further rub in how you will not bring back draft because of reasons? Or will you do like the old boy Lyte did and post some misleading and biased statistics? Or will you lie about bringing draft back and then wait for an entire year? Or will you do the CertainlyT and tell us how you know better and we all are just stupid idiots that do not understand your "vision"? We already know your usual bullshit, so why bother? You know what you could ACTUALLY do? Give everyone in EUNE a free transfer to EUW, because it is a better server, objectively. My friends told me to play in EUW, because Riot cares more about the server, but i still picked EUNE because i wanted to play in my region and there was no difference. But now, there is a difference, it is clear that some servers are better than others. Want us to shut up? Give free transfers to EUW if you can't bring back the mode. Simple. I mean, if the people that disliked this bullshit are just a minority that could not populate normal drafts, then them going to EUW woul have no impact on the server, right?
I personally am really bummed about this all, it took a lot of fun from the game for me. Now I play a lot less and when I do it's on my 2nd account on EUWE. I probably spent a few hundred on this game already, from this point on I won't spend another cent until we get normal draft back. Hope you understand this language.
Rioter Comments
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >P.S: If you are so intent on fucking up EUNE even more than it already is, could you give us a period of free transfer? I would like to jump ship before it goes down. I'd have moved to EUW long ago if I wouldn't lose my ~2000 honours in the process. _Yes, I know honour points are useless in their current form, but I'm quite proud of them._
Why not create another account? I did that on west and I'm gonna play there till normal draft returns to EUNE. Ofc I'm not gonna spend money on a second account...
Neur0tiix (EUNE)
: Funny Fact that Trump won same day as Draft got removed :X
TTekkers (EUW)
: What the removal of Normal Draft will ACTUALLY do.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yojOehyh,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-09T18:44:55.263+0000) > > RIght, so we all know that Riot intend to pull the plug on Normal Draft and thankfully they haven't yet on EUW, according to them this is because Blind is played more. My first question is by whom? I have yet to meet a player who genuinely prefers blind to draft. Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, so onto business. > > 1. People who play ranked for competitive and normal draft to learn new stuff. These people will be forced into one of the two ranked queues to learn new stuff because these people tend to be reasonably sane and not go near blind, ever. This will diminish the competitive integrity of the ranked queues. > 2. People who play predominantly normal draft, ranked if they're feeling competitive. These people will be forced into one of the two ranked queues because they're reasonably sane and won't go near blind, ever. This will put these players in an uncomfortable position of having to play ranked when they may not feel ready for it, or whatever. > 3. People who like to play with friends in wildly ranging ELO/MMR, but hate blind. Forced into ranked or blind, will hurt competitive integrity, put them in a situation they don't like, I feel like a broken record .... > 4. People who play ranked pretty much exclusively. Will suffer the reduced competitive integrity because of 1, 2 and 3. > > I have never seen Riot make a more questionable decision. I'd like to hear 1 good reason apart from "queue times were so high" (which is not true actually) to remove normal draft. just 1....
: as an EUNE player I refuse to play normal blind pick.
I think RITO logic is like new president of the USA logic: completely retarded AND THAT'S WHAT U GONNA SWALLOW NOW LIKE THE CHEAP B!TCHES YOU ARE
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: Removing normal drafts :/
> [{quoted}](name=TheLynxMan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=T4QX6uA0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-11-09T17:57:05.834+0000) > > Removing normal drafts :/ This. And teambuilder.
Husker (EUW)
: Normal Draft & Ranked in 2017
No response from RITO after more than 8 hours means: GO FACK URSELF EUNE, NOBODY LIKES U AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT U ANYWAY!!!
Veljkisa (EUNE)
: EUNE down again?
Could a RED actually enlighten us on this subject and what's goin atm? Would be very appreciated.
Veljkisa (EUNE)
: EUNE down again?
Got exactly the same issue here. This is the second time within a week we got a major problem preventing ppl to play exclusive on EUNE. How is that even possible? Region specific bugs? There are only Kha'zix' in EUNE? I would like to hear an explanation for that... And I hate crying for compensation, but it actually seems overdue. EUW working fine btw, just logged in there. Forced to play smurferino. GGWP{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Show more

The Germanator

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion