: With only 58 people participating ? ... Permit me to doubt the solidity of this "Yes!" ... :)
Well , not everyone opens the forms you know . Maybe an in-client survey would be better.
Shamose (EUW)
: Wouldn't work. Dota 2 had people develop an AI that could go vs high level players but it needed some restrictions for the human players to work.
They can block the paths to jungle and brushes . Edit: They can make it work if they want to.
: Bad idea, bad, bad bad Are you aware that there are ARAM specific accounts that unlock only champions that are good in aram? You know how unfair it is to put that account vs people who can get trash like {{champion:83}} {{champion:421}} Aram is also not balanced for ranked play, some champions are literally useless compared to some others.
FULL RANDOMNESS is the WAY TO GO , UNLOCK ALL CHAMPIONS IN ARAM !
: Why would a fun-mode need Ranked ? O_o ... What logic is this ? EDIT : One question you should be asking yourselves is this : "Is the pool of Summoners asking for and willing to play Ranked ARAM large enough ?" ... If the answer is anything other than "Yes", then you can well be certain Riot will not give it much thought.
MrKeks13 (EUW)
: Should Riot release Ranked-Mode for ARAM
RANKED FOR CO-OP VS AI TOO {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Yraco (EUW)
: Ranked ARAM is just a bad idea. The RNG means that a game can be won or lost just because one team happened to get a better comp, or have more experience on their champions. It feels bad to lose because of things completely out of your control and, while ARAM can be fun as a casual mode, ranked isn't really a good idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=021j2cg4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-04T16:46:06.757+0000) > > Ranked ARAM is just a bad idea. > The RNG means that a game can be won or lost just because one team happened to get a better comp, or have more experience on their champions. It feels bad to lose because of things completely out of your control and, while ARAM can be fun as a casual mode, ranked isn't really a good idea. If u think so , just don't play it .
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: What about this self-learning ai that beated challengers? They could add it even as 5v1... Would be fun to watch single bot destroying entire team of low elo players. https://media.tenor.com/images/c15c2948457ae452b5444732e7071fa2/tenor.gif
Yea ,something like that would be cool but you know what's better ? A single self-learning Ai beating 5 challenger or professional players .
Cypherous (EUW)
: We had doombots, but unbeatable bots serve no purpose, co-op vs AI isn't meant as something you're supposed to play a lot of, its a training tool, its a way for people to learn the basics before they play the proper PvP mode, so there is only so much point in investing resources in improving a mode meant as digital training wheels
How about bots that can teach you how to become a challenger level player ?
Shamose (EUW)
: I miss doombots of doom.
I'm not talking about doom bots , I meant Bots that could play as a challenger level player.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Watchers eye,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PTsdBkor,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-09T22:40:26.645+0000) > > Mmm maybe some riot employee would help us here with some payment statistics and show us how much African players pay annually compared to other regions i dont know if riot has access to the specific numbers on a country as i think we dont fill in our country when signing up, just our region. They could ofc just do a little IP check but that would be illegal.
> [{quoted}](name=PixelTrooper,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PTsdBkor,comment-id=000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-14T20:52:54.602+0000) > > i dont know if riot has access to the specific numbers on a country as i think we don't fill in our country when signing up, just our region. They could ofc just do a little IP check but that would be illegal. Well i meant payment statistics ,,, They must know where you payed from they even send you a receipt on your email after paying and if you go to [the lag report](https://lagreport.eune.leagueoflegends.com/) they already know that information .{{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Rismosch (EUW)
: what do you mean background photo? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=liUv9NbE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T13:18:18.521+0000) > > what do you mean background photo? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} same photo but bigger with good resolution
Mauro 64 (EUW)
: So you mean a knockback then, learn your shit and write properly before you complain about it. CC means crowd control NOT all crowd controls are "INTERRUPTS" :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mauro 64,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WomE9xKy,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T12:14:23.298+0000) > > So you mean a knockback then, learn your shit and write properly before you complain about it. > CC means crowd control NOT all crowd controls are "INTERRUPTS" > :) You obviously didn't understand I just meant he needs rework !
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ketchup God,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WomE9xKy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:24:52.314+0000) > > Sadly it's not in it yet. We know that Akali's hitting soon. And there after is Nunu, who knows... > [Source](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule) I think it would be fiddle soon after too and pantheon...
LeL I disagree with that , I think fiddle is in a very fine state but some skill shots would be better than the targeted abilities anyway .{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Infernape (EUW)
: Malphite? I think you mean MALFIGHT.
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Mauro 64 (EUW)
: But Malphite's E is already a CC, it reduces the attack speed of enemies significally. With is a pretty powerfull debuff not many other champs have.
Who said it should have the attack speed debuff with the interrupt "voli{{champion:106}} 's e" not the fear part but the interrupt part :). {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Malphite is already broken... A buff would only make him worse bro... I disagree
Who talked about numbers ? buffs and nerfs are balance team's job not mine I just introduce my idea for the e , I didn't say do 500 damage on his e with a stun and make it slow the attack speed silence the enemy and instantly kill them if they are above 90% hp . {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: https://imgur.com/eWzbGZZ This acc started bronze 3, it's plat 5 now. I never had ex LCS players in my teams, while in bronze or silver - everyone played badly - because bronze/silver...obviously. > Problem is in my team not in me i cant carry solo i dont know what to do helppppppppppppp meee...
let me sum this up : GET GUD and carry !
Tricxs (EUW)
: I mained support so I know this problem. Just take the CS. It'll go to waste anyway, and you know how to control a wave. The extra gold means you'll be ahead of their support and, more importantly, tanky enough to take the minion hits if your adc is testing you on fighting in the minion waves.
No man stupids must pay for their stupidity by losing , I mean it's not like you meet this idiots every day .
Mada (EUW)
: The worst kind of adc to be matched with
Easy boy just steal some minons from him and he will rage quit or get angry then roam when he needs u the most and let him BURN {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} you gotta deal with it buddy , no one learns for free.
BoboTheDude (EUNE)
: I did not get banned for scripting. I got banned for toxic behavior. I said something wrong that breaks the rule because the other players were constantly extremely toxic towards me and I was provoked to do it!
You must have got warned before so if you have any chance try with the riot support they are the only way you might get it back if it's possible to get it back !
: Promotion video ''the plan'' last player
Kellerg100 (EUNE)
: Got perma banned for something I did not say.
> [{quoted}](name=Kellerg100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=597A19Ec,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-09T12:29:52.866+0000) > > My friend has a password to my acc Account sharing premaban gj buddy saying such stuff on boards gj gj {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} !{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}**** Edit : +Ky"es" u deserve bro :'(
: 09/07/2018: The day we discovered {{champion:54}} has not enough CC already.
{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: South Africa Needs Servers
I think an African server would be great and if they really wanna make profit in those regions they should look for tournament players most of them play to get rp so they can get paid to gift skins to people , I think this needs it's separate post . Edit : I think this is a bit unrelated sorry for that .
: > [{quoted}](name=DemonsWithUS,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PTsdBkor,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T04:52:17.188+0000) > > Our economy used to be very stable and powerful, > We had a army that america came to train but they left after being unable to assist, > We had a strong electronics division, > We built the Rooivalk and America adapted it to the Apache. > We have the most complex wireless infrastructure due to the terrain. the economy in RSA has a large income disparity, so alot of people in South Africa cannot afford to play league while some people are quite rich. and btw america chose the Apache over the Rooivalk as there were problems on the political front for exports. also the rooivalk was based on Airbus tech (french) and the Apache is made by Boeing (american) so thats prob not possible
Mmm maybe some riot employee would help us here with some payment statistics and show us how much African players pay annually compared to other regions
BoboTheDude (EUNE)
: My account suspension
It depends on why you were baned , for example scripting is permanent and no way of discussion so is account sharing .
: Sadly it's not in it yet. We know that Akali's hitting soon. And there after is Nunu, who knows... [Source](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule)
Kayle {{champion:10}} is updated already NICE XD{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Solash (EUW)
: Ban him then
I do but this is not how to not lose vs a good yasuo player :/
Exhibit B (EUNE)
: I only ban yasuo when one of my teammates wants to play him, ESPECIALLY in ranked.
: Let me put this in better words for you. Honestly, Malphite rework when?!
Well where is the waiting list " the rework one " ?.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. You're responsible for the behaviour of the account in question, regardless of who uses it. If your friend managed to get it permanently banned due to misbehaving, this isn't the first penalty the account in question got. --- On the other hand: Account sharing, which you admit to, is in itself punished by direct permabans. It's a direct violation of the ToU, and you sealed the account's fate when you gave access to your friend. Permabans in these cases will stay. You're responsible for ensuring that nobody else uses your account, and thus you're ultimately responsible for the action taken here.
So if there were any chance of it coming back he destroyed it by admitting that he let his friend use it ! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is the team working on {{champion:136}} the same as the team working on {{champion:34}} ? they have 2 similar abilities which is just completely ludicrous to have in this game. There are 138 champions, over 552 abilities and the idea that 2, let alone 3 abilities as you mentioned in your post follow a same skillshot pattern is just completely insane. Riotgames is just so unoriginal, no ability should ever have the same hitbox or mechanic, like wtf? xin zhao will definately feel like sejuani because his w is obviously the only thing that makes xin zhao who he is, just like sejuani's w makes her who she is. Those two champs are just basically the same. Being ironic here, if you didn't notice.
LuL you are right I messed up with that post . But I was a little bit disappointed when i saw this :/ https://ibb.co/eHsVTk
Fathands (EUW)
: > ask people for their idea's u will find a lot of creative things Are you gonna look through thousands of comments to find one normal ability? Because 99.9% of the champion concepts and shit I see are purely retared.
Okay, I forgot the section of board LuL
Rioter Comments
: Can I honor enemy??
jorianes (EUW)
: I got hacked but I don't know what to do now
No one is gonna help you because you gave your password to another person this may get you banned this won't get your ip back ! ###### This is a violation to the game rules .
: > [{quoted}](name=Valzuuuh,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=7u35kAcs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-01T17:03:54.413+0000) > > Not sure if i misunderstood something. > > But you can press "Not this time" button at bottom of the honor screen to skip it instead of waiting for 40 seconds, right? He knows that. Hes asking for it to stay up untill either you honor someone or decide not to and click 'not this time'.
or you log out just in case the "not this time button" got bugged u can get out of it .
Rioter Comments
flame me (EUW)
: This would be overpowered if he keeps the rest of his kit. The reason Ezreal has short range with AA is because he is highly mobile. This stops him from being your generic everyday ADC. His advantage is his ability to poke and choose his fights. If you're losing as Ezreal it's not Ezreal, it's you.
Some numbers down can fix every thing and am suggesting changing the they way he is played as he doesn't seem too good after the new champs he is getting a little bit outdated he is still good champ i love him but he needs at least small change just to add some fun :) .
: I got idea fidget spinner!{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
woops we already have some {{champion:86}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:23}} but new one is always good :)
Show more

The Watchers eye

Level 123 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion