: Alo sta treba bolan
Kada pokrenem game dolje mi pise nesto za rezoluciju napisacu ti posle sta i kad na to promjenim opet to pise
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey TheBossSrbija123, Can you please be little bit more specific? You're having issue with resolution, but what is exactly happening, i didn't understand.
When I start writing my game that I change the resolution, change it again when I asked to change my resolution
Rioter Comments
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: You can try deleting "lol_patcher" too, do you get any error message? Or is it same as you already said? You should download Hextech Repair Tool: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool * Install and run it as administrator by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Hextech Repair Tool\, right click "Hextech Repair Tool.exe" and select "Run as administrator". * Check "Force Repatch" box and press "Start". If you get **LoL Logs.zip** to your desktop, you can safely delete it.
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey TheBossSrbija123, * Have you tried running it as administrator: Right click launcher and select "Run as administrator". * Disable your firewalls/antivirus programs. * Force repatch by going to: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\ and delete "lol_launcher" folder.
I deleted lol_launcher and i have error with lol patcher
Rioter Comments

TheBossSrbija123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion