: You don't have to buy anything. Its f2p.. and btw, for me i could be way more drastic with the punishments.. just remove everything execpt perma ban. 1 Step over the line, you get a warning... 2nd time, you're done, account gone. If you can't let the finger from the keyboard, when you are getting mad, then you deserve it. So many ways, to avoid chat logs like this.. Mute button, report afterwards, and most important.. don't use the chat to flame, rage or argue. Just ignore the chat, when it is getting toxic and done. If you want to talk shit in the internet, because you think, that no one knows who you are, then leave league. For me this game, is getting worse because of the playerbase is getting toxic. And it is not riots fault, it is every players fault who can't keep the finger of the chat... Scream at the monitor, into a pillow, out of the window, just don't use the chat. Simple rule but needed. And last thing, if you can't follow the rules in a simple video game, how on earth can you do it in the real world. But rules are rules. Accept it or leave, simple as that
> [{quoted}](name=SAO Heathcliff,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MPelEvJ6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:55:29.219+0000) > > You don't have to buy anything. Its f2p.. > > and btw, for me i could be way more drastic with the punishments.. just remove everything execpt perma ban. 1 Step over the line, you get a warning... 2nd time, you're done, account gone. If you can't let the finger from the keyboard, when you are getting mad, then you deserve it. So many ways, to avoid chat logs like this.. > > Mute button, report afterwards, and most important.. don't use the chat to flame, rage or argue. Just ignore the chat, when it is getting toxic and done. > > If you want to talk shit in the internet, because you think, that no one knows who you are, then leave league. For me this game, is getting worse because of the playerbase is getting toxic. And it is not riots fault, it is every players fault who can't keep the finger of the chat... > > Scream at the monitor, into a pillow, out of the window, just don't use the chat. Simple rule but needed. > > > And last thing, if you can't follow the rules in a simple video game, how on earth can you do it in the real world. But rules are rules. Accept it or leave, simple as that you neither read my chat logs but you downrate me ,it's nice , i stoped to say report x ,stoped to criticism , and i am banned for saying that i take action against someone gameplay behaviour what's this , if they no succed to find me toxic for doing smth they invent new rules ,so eventually i have no chances to don't get banned =))
EKKEBlSO (EUW)
: is %%% not an instant 14 days ban anymore? If so why is that?
i haven't swear anyone in my last 1-2 years.. and i got punished in past for saying report x ,problem fixed ,then got punished for criticism... ,then i fixed somehow and this part then i got punished for trying to make a troller to start play normal , and for that i got permanent banned even if that guy trolled and keep trolled and land me to lossing the game... Game 1 Pre Game Lobby: Vlad To Kill You: okey Vlad To Kill You: but i neewd to practice her In-Game [All]Vlad To Kill You: what he can do [All]Vlad To Kill You: he shoulded blow the fire?(miss fortune flamed his support for no shielding her ,enemy team related) Vlad To Kill You: well Vlad To Kill You: cause i am not expect my support to just leave.. (he got on mid with r and then when enemy catch me asked me why i died) Vlad To Kill You: in the sky Vlad To Kill You: yeah tanks Vlad To Kill You: thanks (i been saying thanks for the flame ) Vlad To Kill You: yeah you told me to go xayah Vlad To Kill You: now you toxic Vlad To Kill You: yeah thanks Vlad To Kill You: you let me die Vlad To Kill You: and is my fail Vlad To Kill You: and now you roam when we loss lane Vlad To Kill You: no support (here i meanned no supporting but i was like farming and writing same time ) Vlad To Kill You: yeah and 5 assists (he took of my deaths and i sayd i have and 5 assists ... , i wasn't that bad regarding the fact that i don't play too often xayah) Vlad To Kill You: is my problem how many deaths i have as long as you don't play support Vlad To Kill You: you get replay submited to riot Vlad To Kill You: for abusing the support role Vlad To Kill You: you know there was a singed diamond V who got banned for roaming and for letting alone the adc Vlad To Kill You: try yourself too Vlad To Kill You: well you definetly know to do it playing normaly Vlad To Kill You: riot have too look your gameplay to understand more deep how players can troll [All]Vlad To Kill You: lol Vlad To Kill You: thanks Vlad To Kill You: take all the reds (jax a romanian guy didn't want to offer me the red in min 30.) Vlad To Kill You: well Vlad To Kill You: i may be mad (wanted to writed bad cause he told me "shut up, you bad adc") Vlad To Kill You: but you will get banned for how you talk Vlad To Kill You: nu prietene Vlad To Kill You: nu cred Vlad To Kill You: asa ca te rog eu mai vorbeste-mi urat Vlad To Kill You: da e flame Vlad To Kill You: sa imi zici sa tac din gura si dupa sa imi zici ca joc prost (was just presenting him that what he sayd was toxic) Vlad To Kill You: pai eu te-am judecat cum joci / (translated i didn't judge how you played ) Vlad To Kill You: e treaba ta Vlad To Kill You: din min 30 red-ul e al adc-ului (told him that normaly in min 30 red is going to adc and that is gameplay rule) Vlad To Kill You: e regula de gameplay [All]Vlad To Kill You: our support split push (here if i may be toxic i don't understand what it was he was top split push i was the only one alive and they almost got the nexus i kinda keeped 3 enemys to don't take our nexus) [All]Vlad To Kill You: .. tactics [All]Vlad To Kill You: he tell me to don't talk .. .and to play while he refuse to team work and flame me Vlad To Kill You: okey Vlad To Kill You: bafta sa castigi (second red taked by our jungle 5 11 jax.. ,called him selfish) Vlad To Kill You: esti egoist Vlad To Kill You: da Vlad To Kill You: muted shen (been again flamed by shen ,then by teemo top ,then by akali mid ,cause always someone have to be guilty you know) Post-Game Vlad To Kill You: report xayah Vlad To Kill You: for having 20 k gold income (had with 2 k or 4 k more gold than all team mates just shared that the problem wasn't my gameplay.) Vlad To Kill You: :) Vlad To Kill You: and for getting no red from his jungler Vlad To Kill You: you all flamed me Vlad To Kill You: poti sa vorbesti si fara capslock (told my jungler to stop yelling and write with capslock) Vlad To Kill You: eu am o problema sunt peste 21 de ani (he told me that i have some problems for talking too much then i sayd i am 21 years old) Vlad To Kill You: nu suntem pe aceasi unda (here that we don't think same..) Game 2 Pre-Game Vlad To Kill You: i play eve Vlad To Kill You: man ... Vlad To Kill You: i don't play top Vlad To Kill You: i am not even played since i started play this game Vlad To Kill You: and you can't play top ? Vlad To Kill You: if you smurfing Vlad To Kill You: i can handle jungle Vlad To Kill You: handle the top Vlad To Kill You: and all will be good Vlad To Kill You: i want to jungle eve Vlad To Kill You: we need anyway ap Vlad To Kill You: okey In-Game Vlad To Kill You: jesus why it didn't buy my items Vlad To Kill You: 0 2 Vlad To Kill You: you lied me [All]Vlad To Kill You: yeah report me for 0 1 Vlad To Kill You: i don't think so Vlad To Kill You: open mid zed? (i asked zed why he let enemy take mid towers.. etc..) Vlad To Kill You: i did one Vlad To Kill You: zed i don't loss nothing Vlad To Kill You: i am otp jinx adc Vlad To Kill You: the only one who loss is you your account if you share this behaviour again Vlad To Kill You: you can be 100 % sure that i ask riot support to analys this game Vlad To Kill You: and i will keep write until they confirm me they check the game [All]Vlad To Kill You: Playing league of legends while someone refuse to play and flame you :( [All]Vlad To Kill You: kayn too yasuo(here zed was flaming me and i just sayd kayn too is flaming) [All]Vlad To Kill You: he told me to let him jungle [All]Vlad To Kill You: i guess zed and kayn premades [All]Vlad To Kill You: really [All]Vlad To Kill You: wtf Vlad To Kill You: is trap Vlad To Kill You: wtf Vlad To Kill You: damn so lucky Vlad To Kill You: at least irelia farm and is full build (it was our adc ... ) [All]Vlad To Kill You: well i tryed [All]Vlad To Kill You: they just flame me./. Post-Game Vlad To Kill You: i play of 7 years Vlad To Kill You: play* Vlad To Kill You: lee is silver 1 Vlad To Kill You: ofc smurfing .. (19 7 enemy jungler .. wasn't offensive)
SeanGoku (EUW)
: League community in a nutshell
i like your ideea with chat levels... but they need to balance the games too ,a first reason is too much toxicity is because this ranked games general look like it takes from everything ,and sometimes it take more salt and pepper than it's needed , so you cook yourself staying in oven with those ingredients... , i really want the game to share more quality and less stress and frustration... Differences of skill/overall constant gameplay makes you hate the game if you play competitive... ,and at a point from just staying stuck into a division or progressing then lossing games after games.. and lossing your progress because of someone gameplay and behaviour/attitude you getting frustrated and may answer at a point with toxicity to someone who troll even if you keeped chill in last 3 months or haven't answered to those flamers... it's just my opinnion,that you shouldn't be assaulted of too much salt and paper in a day... , it should have limits of salt and pepper
: Riot's ban policy
Your behaiviour is far of what you should complain about i been permanent banned for following chat logs ,due to my past punishments , not to the exceeded wrong behaviour , i stayed chill 3 months after the 14 days ban as i gived up to make criticism and to take of players who play normal or can't play that good normal, while i had to face all the days trollers/flamers/bad players and they told me to improve my patience... and how i react to these situations when my capacity to stay calm is tested ... , so i been tested for more than 3 months , i can say for 1 year ,i had moments i succeded to go throught and moments i clacked and did smth wrong... this it have no sense for me Game 2069360032: Pre Game Lobby: Vlad To Kill You: okey Vlad To Kill You: but i neewd to practice her In-Game [All]Vlad To Kill You: what he can do [All]Vlad To Kill You: he shoulded blow the fire?(miss fortune flamed his support for no shielding her ,enemy team related) Vlad To Kill You: well Vlad To Kill You: cause i am not expect my support to just leave.. (he got on mid with r and then when enemy catch me asked me why i died) Vlad To Kill You: in the sky Vlad To Kill You: yeah tanks Vlad To Kill You: thanks (i been saying thanks for the flame ) Vlad To Kill You: yeah you told me to go xayah Vlad To Kill You: now you toxic Vlad To Kill You: yeah thanks Vlad To Kill You: you let me die Vlad To Kill You: and is my fail Vlad To Kill You: and now you roam when we loss lane Vlad To Kill You: no support (here i meanned no supporting but i was like farming and writing same time ) Vlad To Kill You: yeah and 5 assists (he took of my deaths and i sayd i have and 5 assists ... , i wasn't that bad regarding the fact that i don't play too often xayah) Vlad To Kill You: is my problem how many deaths i have as long as you don't play support Vlad To Kill You: you get replay submited to riot (tryed to make him resolute on his gameplay and to make him play normal. without any troll or pasive troll behaviour) Vlad To Kill You: for abusing the support role Vlad To Kill You: you know there was a singed diamond V who got banned for roaming and for letting alone the adc Vlad To Kill You: try yourself too Vlad To Kill You: well you definetly know to do it playing normaly Vlad To Kill You: riot have too look your gameplay to understand more deep how players can troll [All]Vlad To Kill You: lol Vlad To Kill You: thanks Vlad To Kill You: take all the reds (jax a romanian guy didn't want to offer me the red in min 30.) Vlad To Kill You: well Vlad To Kill You: i may be mad (wanted to writed bad cause he told me "shut up, you are bad adc") Vlad To Kill You: but you will get banned for how you talk Vlad To Kill You: nu prietene Vlad To Kill You: nu cred Vlad To Kill You: asa ca te rog eu mai vorbeste-mi urat Vlad To Kill You: da e flame Vlad To Kill You: sa imi zici sa tac din gura si dupa sa imi zici ca joc prost (was just presenting him that what he sayd was toxic) Vlad To Kill You: pai eu te-am judecat cum joci / (translated i didn't judge how you played ) Vlad To Kill You: e treaba ta Vlad To Kill You: din min 30 red-ul e al adc-ului (told him that normaly in min 30 red is going to adc and that is gameplay rule) Vlad To Kill You: e regula de gameplay [All]Vlad To Kill You: our support split push (here if i may be toxic i don't understand what it was he was top split push i was the only one alive and they almost got the nexus i kinda keeped 3 enemys to don't take our nexus) [All]Vlad To Kill You: .. tactics [All]Vlad To Kill You: he tell me to don't talk .. .and to play while he refuse to team work and flame me Vlad To Kill You: okey Vlad To Kill You: bafta sa castigi (second red taked by our jungle 5 11 jax.. ,called him selfish) Vlad To Kill You: esti egoist Vlad To Kill You: da Vlad To Kill You: muted shen (been again flamed by shen ,then by teemo top ,then by akali mid ,cause always someone have to be guilty you know) Post-Game Vlad To Kill You: report xayah Vlad To Kill You: for having 20 k gold income (had with 2 k or 4 k more gold than all team mates just shared that the problem wasn't my gameplay.) Vlad To Kill You: :) Vlad To Kill You: and for getting no red from his jungler Vlad To Kill You: you all flamed me Vlad To Kill You: poti sa vorbesti si fara capslock (told my jungler to stop yelling and write with capslock) Vlad To Kill You: eu am o problema sunt peste 21 de ani (he told me that i have some problems for talking too much then i sayd i am 21 years old) Vlad To Kill You: nu suntem pe aceasi unda (here that we don't think same..) Game 2 Pre-Game Vlad To Kill You: i play eve Vlad To Kill You: man ... Vlad To Kill You: i don't play top Vlad To Kill You: i am not even played since i started play this game Vlad To Kill You: and you can't play top ? Vlad To Kill You: if you smurfing (kayn toplane claimed he is smurfing) Vlad To Kill You: i can handle junglen (i as jungle assigned) Vlad To Kill You: handle the top Vlad To Kill You: and all will be good Vlad To Kill You: i want to jungle eve Vlad To Kill You: we need anyway ap Vlad To Kill You: okey In-Game Vlad To Kill You: jesus why it didn't buy my items Vlad To Kill You: 0 2 Vlad To Kill You: you lied me (he was obvious not smurfing and asked for my lane...) [All]Vlad To Kill You: yeah report me for 0 1 Vlad To Kill You: i don't think so Vlad To Kill You: open mid zed? (i asked zed why he let enemy take mid towers.. etc..) Vlad To Kill You: i did one Vlad To Kill You: zed i don't loss nothing (zed was like claiming he make me pay or smth etc... and was flaming me for having a bad start gameplay) Vlad To Kill You: i am otp jinx adc Vlad To Kill You: the only one who loss is you your account if you share this behaviour again (only telling him that i am not affected that he troll me or others) Vlad To Kill You: you can be 100 % sure that i ask riot support to analys this game Vlad To Kill You: and i will keep write until they confirm me they check the game [All]Vlad To Kill You: Playing league of legends while someone refuse to play and flame you :( [All]Vlad To Kill You: kayn too yasuo(here zed was flaming me and i just sayd kayn too is flaming) [All]Vlad To Kill You: he told me to let him jungle [All]Vlad To Kill You: i guess zed and kayn premades [All]Vlad To Kill You: really [All]Vlad To Kill You: wtf Vlad To Kill You: is trap Vlad To Kill You: wtf Vlad To Kill You: damn so lucky Vlad To Kill You: at least irelia farm and is full build (it was our adc ... ) [All]Vlad To Kill You: well i tryed [All]Vlad To Kill You: they just flame me./. Post-Game Vlad To Kill You: i play of 7 years Vlad To Kill You: play* Vlad To Kill You: lee is silver 1 Vlad To Kill You: ofc smurfing .. (19 7 enemy jungler .. wasn't offensive)
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello TheLegendBoy Are you still having this issue?
> [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=d5A1cvdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-28T12:13:05.307+0000) > > Hello TheLegendBoy > > Are you still having this issue? yes i had it sometimes... ,and i had to restart client while others was taking of me ... In the last time i didn't had the time to play that much so idk if it is really still there :) You got a fix for it?
: Human support assistance
The ticket is marked as solved ,and i want human answer what is this Riot ?? , i asked for human answer... and ticket share as solved.......... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Raistlin (EUNE)
: Peacefull critic, i dare you to read it RIOT
https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/VyTAwjF1-about-game-and-what-he-turned-to-become this would be a solution .. to balance gameplay ranked and reduce toxicity ... ,and make games fair not feeling too demanding neither too easy like smashinh your opponents and land frustration on them
Raistlin (EUNE)
: Peacefull critic, i dare you to read it RIOT
if it would be faster then it wouldn't be accurate.. ,if it would be faster soon you will no see anymore good players or people who play serious and instead you will see much more trollers who got 3-4 permanent bans gived up and now they troll.
Encrux (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLegendBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kUaIT0Vx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-25T17:41:15.181+0000) > tell me how many computers you need to check so many games ? If you think that's impossible, then you're wrong. the answer is neural networks/machine learning. They're using this technique to identify verbal abuse and hate speech. I think it works quite well. But considering the sample Size I'd imagine that system being able to differentiate between someone having a bad game and someone actually inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kUaIT0Vx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-25T17:48:32.029+0000) > > If you think that's impossible, then you're wrong. > > the answer is neural networks/machine learning. They're using this technique to identify verbal abuse and hate speech. I think it works quite well. But considering the sample Size I'd imagine that system being able to differentiate between someone having a bad game and someone actually inting. he can't detect who pasive troll or give up to play !
: So how is insulting me over internet different from insulting me in real life? How about doing it over phone? E-mail? Yelling from the other side of street? At what point does the insult stop being "real life"?
> [{quoted}](name=Sleepy Sorcerer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-25T17:09:28.562+0000) > > So how is insulting me over internet different from insulting me in real life? How about doing it over phone? E-mail? Yelling from the other side of street? At what point does the insult stop being "real life"? Because you may be a really good person but entrying in contact every day with same problems land you to frustration and stress ,and that's why most of us swear , i not even swear anyone , i got permament banned for kinda shit stuffs , if you no believe me i can take you my chat logs ,then you can call us jerks in real life cause riot makes this game impossible to play it in silent and peace , and is not alright to call someone jerk here cause he got banned.. ,that no mean most of us having such behaviour in real life or that our behaviour is such bad.!
Smerk (EUW)
: There is chance, but it's not very high, system is still quite inaccurate. You can increase that chance by additionally reporting him through support
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kUaIT0Vx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T17:40:21.641+0000) > > There is chance, but it's not very high, system is still quite inaccurate. You can increase that chance by additionally reporting him through support tell that chance in percents?
Encrux (EUW)
: What's the chance of something like this actually getting banned?
imagine there are 72 mil or more of players let's say a player play around 3-4 h a day... , so 6-8 games per day in 3 h with an average of 30 minuts game... now 72 000 000 players let's say 35% of the players play it active that mean 25 200 000 players playing active... 25 200 000 /10 (cause 10 players per game)=2 520 000 of games every 30 minuts average , and you can take up to 6 x 2 520 000 (games every half hour)=15 120 000 of games played a day by 35% of the riot base players ,tell me how many computers you need to check so many games ? And how could a computer detect pasive troll =)) ,they barelly can detect obvious troll and tell us to stay chill and no flame.. or loss our patience
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-25T07:40:59.755+0000) > > I played league for about 6 years. Played around 6k games~ from which 4k+ were ranked :D (I was progressing slowly but surely). Not even once I flamed someone for playing poorly. I had people that said ''sorry guys, I gtg'' or someone was continuously disconnecting and reconnecting , I didn't flame them either because I knew they couldn't have done nothing to change it (except maybe restarting the router). BUT when I got closer to reach my goal elo which was Diamond I started encoutering trolls/inters literally almost every game. I was on a 20 games loss streak filled with this human scum... I did not flame them even once. After these games past away I continued climbing and reached plat 1 100 lp (even tho it took me a while since people were trolling/inting almost every game). I lost my promos TWICE with again people inting/trolling/going afk after first blood (this is how childish these people are). I was in my promos for the third time and decided to invite a friend (he went adc). Everything was going smoothly and we won 2/5 and the last game was supposed to decide if I DESERVED to get Diamond or not. In champion select I the guy that got autofilled asked me if we can swap lanes (I was jungle) so I said ''sure, no worries''. We won early game with 15 kill difference and we were ahead by 7k gold~. Then my adc took redbuff (he was fed and our jungler was feeding). AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ? This RE-TARD started inting because my adc took the red buff. HE LOST A ALREADY WON GAME BECAUSE MY ADC TOOK HIS %%%%ING RED BUFF. Earlier I said to my friend ''He's feeding but we can still carry him dw''. But now how can I stay %%%%ing calm after that?? After that game I got a permanent suspension because I just couldn't take it... Almost every single game was like this. People trolling/inting/going afk for dumb reason and I was supposed to stay calm ??? None of them got banned btw (ofc). People that are inting/trolling will almost NEVER get punished (unless they make it totally obvious) > In those 4,000+ games I lost my temper TWICE to someone that DESERVED IT. And somehow Its my fault ??? Yeah, you try playing 4k ranked games and see how long you will last with these people. > > My ban was NOT DESERVED. I have NEVER inted/trolled in my life BUT after I got suspended I started doing it when someone annoys me :). GJ RIOT, you definitely made me reform (%%%%ing morons). At least I am not calling people re-tards now right ? Instead I am ruining the game for 9 other people and I won't get punished. I agree with you, this only shows that riot's punishing system is bad, because when you jsut flame( not the extreme homophobic or stuff like that, but jsut being negative and arguing) and dont troll or feed or go afk, just using the chat and you lose your account you actually will come back and ruin even more games, with smart trolling and feeding, which for me is not improvement, because aas everyone said trolls are way harder to detect so you can ruin way more games, than just using the chat ( which everyone can mute, but hey better cry about people using the chat, right?) When i lost my account i really wanted to go on my smurf and troll the shitt out of the games i play, but i hate trolling so damn much, that i just couldn't. If i didnt stand for waht i believed and wanted to troll, i wouldn't be permabanned in the first place, i would just play the game with all mute and i would do what i wanted, but i guess i just cared about the matches i played more than riot wants you to care, but i guess riots system is good and do it's job, to clean the community from all the toxic players.....
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-25T08:24:25.486+0000) > > I agree with you, this only shows that riot's punishing system is bad, because when you jsut flame( not the extreme homophobic or stuff like that, but jsut being negative and arguing) and dont troll or feed or go afk, just using the chat and you lose your account you actually will come back and ruin even more games, with smart trolling and feeding, which for me is not improvement, because aas everyone said trolls are way harder to detect so you can ruin way more games, than just using the chat ( which everyone can mute, but hey better cry about people using the chat, right?) > > When i lost my account i really wanted to go on my smurf and troll the shitt out of the games i play, but i hate trolling so damn much, that i just couldn't. If i didnt stand for waht i believed and wanted to troll, i wouldn't be permabanned in the first place, i would just play the game with all mute and i would do what i wanted, but i guess i just cared about the matches i played more than riot wants you to care, but i guess riots system is good and do it's job, to clean the community from all the toxic players..... same when i got 3 years ago banned perma... ,then i grow up and didn't made it ... ,until i got again permanent banned from kinda nothing and that landed me to the question why i have to be perfect behaving on this game when there are so many trollers and toxic people who stress the hell out of you... , so there is no reason to be chill and cool and play good and your best while riot protects flamers/trollers/pasive trollers /bad players who play kinda all the time bad ranked !
: System error League of legends
I landed the repair of the game ,riot should remove my que punishment as it wasn't something what keeps of me...
: System error League of legends
i had nothing... , i just had the %%%%ing antivirus and the amd driver.. i got 20 minuts que list punishment , and in message told me i got only 5 low que restrictions.. .,but now it give me 20 minuts wtf RIOTTTTTTTT , is not first time this happen but really 20 minuts?? , it told me in message that i got 5 low restriction games to play... , fix your damn game , you punish me for getting errors from you and for trying to reconnect to the game 2 times or 3 ?
: Player with Riot in their name
It also can be used to scarry people who flame you or to use this advantage in no getting reported at all ...
: Player behavior in general.
So how you acting in games mean you acting like that in real life ??? , is funny , you made me laught here ,the game frustration and nervs comes from dealing every day with miss behaved characters ,people who can't play this game,who flame,who troll for no reasons at all and you call me jerk if i got permanent banned for that ??? cause i had to deal with lot's of such characters ... How that makes me a jerk in real life when you can't even meet so many people to insult you every day in real life!
: Riot is not really helping the situation either of late. They literally have this statement on their support page : " It doesn't matter who started it". What this does is : People who try to stand up to others that bully people in their game, often get punished just because standing up to rude behavior in this game is considered to be provocative and phrasing your message even slightly offensive way can get you banned. What is worse is that they use pretty much copy paste of chinese social score mechanics for this games behavior management, this means it's easy to ruin your standing but almost impossible to get back where you were. I have ran to tons of people that just make new account every time they get chat ban because of this, since it's FASTER to get to lv 30 than to get that penalty off. And now they removed borders based on behavior, this is going to make people troll even more, I tell you why. Loading screen borders are SKILL mark not BEHAVIOR mark. You earn those by being good at the game not by being nice, so when you get borders removed, game is shouting everyone that not only you are rude but that you are BAD in the game. This makes already volatile people even easier marks for trolls. Just try insulting plat -diamond player in game that you know is one just because they do not have borders and are " noobs". Try it, they will explode.
> [{quoted}](name=Magic Shopkeeper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-25T05:41:19.578+0000) > > Riot is not really helping the situation either of late. > > They literally have this statement on their support page : " It doesn't matter who started it". > > What this does is : People who try to stand up to others that bully people in their game, often get punished just because standing up to rude behavior in this game is considered to be provocative and phrasing your message even slightly offensive way can get you banned. > > What is worse is that they use pretty much copy paste of chinese social score mechanics for this games behavior management, this means it's easy to ruin your standing but almost impossible to get back where you were. I have ran to tons of people that just make new account every time they get chat ban because of this, since it's FASTER to get to lv 30 than to get that penalty off. > > And now they removed borders based on behavior, this is going to make people troll even more, I tell you why. > > Loading screen borders are SKILL mark not BEHAVIOR mark. > > You earn those by being good at the game not by being nice, so when you get borders removed, game is shouting everyone that not only you are rude but that you are BAD in the game. > > This makes already volatile people even easier marks for trolls. > > Just try insulting plat -diamond player in game that you know is one just because they do not have borders and are " noobs". Try it, they will explode. i got permanent banned on eune for kinda almost nothing ,stayed good chill 3 months as much as i could , and there were to much toxic behaviour arround and trollers , i haven't loss my patience so hard but still got permanent banned ... ,i wasn't insulting someone in my opinnion i just wanted my support to play support and not split push top or roam while enemy have heroes who can kill me 2 vs 1 bot lane. Explained the fact that ranked rewards were always submited regarding skill ,and i also stated that ranked rewards you can't earn them without having skill and behaving good , so as the requirments for ranked rewards is to be skilled there is no point to take someone achievments cause he loss his calm or his behaviour was inappropriate ... , cause yeah for your behaviour you already pay throught punishments and no hextech rewards etc... Then i stated the amount of trollers borned on the end of season , what they did , they sayd that people have time to do lv 2 honor until 1 february... , if they got chat restrictions 5 ,10,25... not 14 days ban... ,and this is kinda such a shame for riot !! , they basically no offer anything to make you a better player , these rewards shoulded be yours anyway , they did this because: 1. They been afraid to loss lot's of players. 2. They doing this because is barrely fair to take someone skill rewards ! 3. They doing this because they feel the amount of indignation and the wave of people who were going to take riot name in dirt! 4. The amount of players who troll and made people loss them calm land to this current solution! I still no understand why people with chat restrictions can make it back to ranked rewards and players with 2 weeks ban can't .. ;)) it's funny if i wasn't getting permanent banned ,i was having lv 1 honor ,until 1 february i was taking that lv 2 honor.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Received Victorious Orianna skin but...
victorious ward not even took it lol ... ,this is really cool =)) , they not even mention but on one site appears that you need to play in 2 ques to get victorious ward what is this ?
: [Helpdesk] Ranked Rewards 2018 & Ranked System 2019
THIS IS UNFAIR , OR ALL OR NO ONE !!! (why someone who been 2 weeks banned and have lv 1 and can make it to lv 2 honor until february no deserve the chance !???)) You DOING THIS ONLY BECAUSE YOU AFRAID TO LOSS TOZENS OF PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!! SHAMEEEEE You make me laught you doing this only to don't loss tozens of players ,this is likely not because you want to help just because you no want to loss players and them money.I hope everyone see you !!
Awsane (EUW)
: > your skill ,your base skill should be same no mather of game im 100% sure it is not. I woud see the skill a Player have as a Gauss Distribution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution There is a middle an there is a high Chance you Play around that middle Level in a particular game, but there is still a Chance you highly over or underperform. Like i sayed caused by real life factors and or game Faktors. For example you Play against a champ you played against the last time 4 months ago (enemy otp) or you Play against a super tilted Player and you performe like a god cause he made many mistakes and you have a favoured matchup. but there isnt a fixed line whats your Minimum skill, sth like that doesnt exist in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Awsane,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VyTAwjF1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:11:53.715+0000) > > im 100% sure it is not. > > I woud see the skill a Player have as a Gauss Distribution. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution > > There is a middle an there is a high Chance you Play around that middle Level in a particular game, but there is still a Chance you highly over or underperform. > > Like i sayed caused by real life factors and or game Faktors. For example you Play against a champ you played against the last time 4 months ago (enemy otp) or you Play against a super tilted Player and you performe like a god cause he made many mistakes and you have a favoured matchup. > > but there isnt a fixed line whats your Minimum skill, sth like that doesnt exist in my opinion. it's not such hard ... , i mean it could come as an experiment and be optional only for who want to play on quality games.. Imagine i am plat V before season end... , then next season they place me gold IV V , i have no problem to advance faster upper cause i am a good player ... , i may feel that's more easy to play with balanced team than with random skilled players of that division , because maybe this help me advance faster ,like i sayd i may advance faster if no one griefing in team and play bad or dosn't troll and flame me... For me it kinda looks like that no mather of skill that gauss distribution , only shows your best and lower plays , the system gives you in the middle area of your overall skill that should it give you like ... but right now it dosn't gives you middle skil players they give you random players who perform good from time to time or barelly they can have such performance ... , it makes the games really frustrating to be the only one who can succed to take the team to victory... , what i want to point is that based on that gauss distribution graph ,you could get better quality games, by getting players who perform more close to how you are playing ... , like i would rather love someone who is close or at least can play decent the game, than just get random players 1 weak, 1 good , 1weak ... etc... , now it looks like it sort your team so random ... And this is a problem because if you mixbalance teams with players bad and players good ,toxic behaviour shows up , people start to get frustrated when they loss because of someone else mistakes. After me ,i think something can be done here and it really can help you get more chilling games and less frustrating , but you need to agree that we need something at least ... ,we as humans always sayd ah that's impossible to be done and some years later here we are... , is nothing such hard if you start to work from time on it and on the project and find solutions to everything!
Awsane (EUW)
: The Problem with your Idea is, that you think that the Skill of a Player is the same in different Games. But that isnt true. There are many faktors that influences the skill like matchup mood, etc. There will never be a perfekt system because for that the system must be able to look into the future and know your Skill or anticipate it. But it cant have all infos cause the matchup is picked after matchmaking or it cant know in what mood you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Awsane,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VyTAwjF1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T14:21:31.985+0000) > > The Problem with your Idea is, that you think that the Skill of a Player is the same in different Games. But that isnt true. There are many faktors that influences the skill like matchup mood, etc. > > There will never be a perfekt system because for that the system must be able to look into the future and know your Skill or anticipate it. But it cant have all infos cause the matchup is picked after matchmaking or it cant know in what mood you are. No man ... your skill ,your base skill should be same no mather of game... , you can't be half gold half silver.. into gold 3 or in gold in general , there must be something who test your skill ,if you have experience no mather of what you should play normal or better than average players on that hero.. ,if you don't have then you free to don't use the system or loss some time into normal games to improve yourself.. is just simple as it is... This would be a feature for who want to advance faster ranked and have the knowdledge to do it like ,if you ended plat V and you been placed gold IV gold V next season... you definetly can to perform better than average skilled players on that tier. etc...
: > newer champions are literaly designed with no aparent counterplay outside of "just cc and burst them" I don't think that's really true of any of the most recently designed champions. Each of them have clear strong and weak points.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot ARedHerring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AYOEnxc,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:39:34.950+0000) > > I don't think that's really true of any of the most recently designed champions. Each of them have clear strong and weak points. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/VyTAwjF1-about-game-and-what-he-turned-to-become Could you share an opinnion about this , i mean , if you think my point is good i think it should be somehow added to new ranked system changes list that riot wants to make to ranked! :)
: > newer champions are literaly designed with no aparent counterplay outside of "just cc and burst them" I don't think that's really true of any of the most recently designed champions. Each of them have clear strong and weak points.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot ARedHerring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AYOEnxc,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:39:34.950+0000) > > I don't think that's really true of any of the most recently designed champions. Each of them have clear strong and weak points. I really think it's true !! , i am main adc player ,and i can't anymore play this game cause every hero have cc or comes with cc ,blinks , wall dashes jumps etc... , is really feels really against any adc who can't move or have no cc !!! I think nowadays that's why people played more often kai'sa ,xayah on world's championship , and there is a reason because you literally can't dodge cc with old adc heroes like tristana and jinx and lucian,kog maw ,varus etc... if you have no invisibility or skills who make you immune to cc...!!! Something have to be done , this it going too far !
: You know, as much as you are frustrated you miss a few key points in your rant and obviously did not think it through. Your emotions cloud your practical thinking. 1. Not all regions have same population as EUW, I sometimes play on Russian and Turkish servers and on certain times I can be waiting for 3+ minutes for a game. Your filters would make it 10-15 minutes if not more, I don't have that much time. If implementing such features only in high population servers, people would quickly migrate away from low population servers and make them completely void of people (which is bad for esports, company, ping etc..). 2. Not everybody is a stable player. I have games that I go 1/8, 0/9 and at the same time, I have games where I carry hard. That has nothing to do with the skill of the enemy players, its bad luck, my poor plays and maybe some "I don't care" moments. This alone would result in a margin error of your filters, you will still get those "feeders" because crap happens in games. Even LCS high skill players have these scores occasionally. 3. As you are a gold player, you should probably focus on yourself and not take games individually but as a group of games. If you have a >50% winrate, you are climbing and that is all that matters. If you can't have a >50% winrate in 20 games, you are exactly where you are supposed to be in terms of ELO.
> [{quoted}](name=Yukovskite,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VyTAwjF1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T06:24:16.773+0000) > > You know, as much as you are frustrated you miss a few key points in your rant and obviously did not think it through. Your emotions cloud your practical thinking. > > 1. Not all regions have same population as EUW, I sometimes play on Russian and Turkish servers and on certain times I can be waiting for 3+ minutes for a game. Your filters would make it 10-15 minutes if not more, I don't have that much time. If implementing such features only in high population servers, people would quickly migrate away from low population servers and make them completely void of people (which is bad for esports, company, ping etc..). > > 2. Not everybody is a stable player. I have games that I go 1/8, 0/9 and at the same time, I have games where I carry hard. That has nothing to do with the skill of the enemy players, its bad luck, my poor plays and maybe some "I don't care" moments. This alone would result in a margin error of your filters, you will still get those "feeders" because crap happens in games. Even LCS high skill players have these scores occasionally. > > 3. As you are a gold player, you should probably focus on yourself and not take games individually but as a group of games. If you have a >50% winrate, you are climbing and that is all that matters. If you can't have a >50% winrate in 20 games, you are exactly where you are supposed to be in terms of ELO. it could be a feature who affects the ranked system on popular servers ... where you have how to sort people and filter them into teams, i guess it could come as an option like opting for better quality games and better balanced games at the cost of more much waiting time on list , for exemple if you want the new matchmaking system then you check a box and then you matched with new system if not you go on old system , you know this would be like playing with prime or not on cs-go I had and 60% winrate on jinx(400 or more games played that season) ... man and then the game unbalanced my games until i got back to 50% ... , a reason is that game dosn't know to balance you in team if you better than average players in a tier division!. Now i understand that everyone have bad games and no stable games , but that not mean if you placed with lower players who are kindly balanced on how you played last games you can't make the come back and get back to the normal games matchmaking system , something like if you have 3 games lost on 1-9 2- 9 3- 9 , if you go for exemple in your next games to share more than normal gameplay or better scores then you would get back in line of the matchmaking system and your games would balance you with players who play good or decent , on the other hand that no mean you get unbalanced games if you don't succed this , cause if you are a good player you should get back in line if you don't then that's your base skill.. Now support roles for me would be covered as following , if you have more many assists than deaths etc.. vision score you are somehow a normal player , with posibility to perform even greater if you want , to get more good teams etc... , basicaly if you keep perform normal or better you advance more easy ranked system ! This ideea would come as an optional way , and likely you would be able to play with this feature or not ,is right up to you to see who's fits your gameplay better !
Rioter Comments
Semaka (EUW)
: > So i been playing ranked had series ... , banned yasuo because i don't like people in gold V how they play it ,and there is a risk of 75% to meet a bad player of yasuo in those tiers... , and after i ban it ,that guy decided to troll And who are you to decide if he is bad or not? Why not check his opgg before the game starts, if he is bad with Yasuo, dodge. You banned his champ, serves you right, from his point of view, you trolled him.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T9ILiKx3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T21:26:55.359+0000) > > And who are you to decide if he is bad or not? Why not check his opgg before the game starts, if he is bad with Yasuo, dodge. You banned his champ, serves you right, from his point of view, you trolled him. i don't loss my time to check people how they play ,i am not that intrested of how someone would play x champion as i am intrested to reduce the amount of trollers in my game or people who miss play a hero ,and yasuo is kinda that hero who's almost rarely get played because of that hate against those yasuo main players and them gameplay.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaimetsú,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sh9AFdbO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-18T19:25:39.290+0000) > > All given credits to UberDanger (obviously) > > Now this is the life of a dedicated player in EUW, the possibly most toxic server in the world. > All that i have to say in the video. Sit back and watch EuNe is equally toxic, trolls, yasuo mains, people that have no idea how to move the mouse, just disgusting. But I doubt riot will listen.
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sh9AFdbO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T20:32:25.118+0000) > > EuNe is equally toxic, trolls, yasuo mains, people that have no idea how to move the mouse, just disgusting. > But I doubt riot will listen. i banned one yasuo player the champ and he trolled me,by picking double jungler and let the mid lane open and farming my jungle, and he made 2 guys flame and 1 guy to rage quit from top , imagine 100% toxic behaviour game while i was in ranked and had series ... , i got 1 permanent ban 3 years ago and 1 permanent ban 7-8 days ago for this https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EZb8vo7Y-this-is-a-sign-i-need-to-not-anymore-play-this-game So in my last game before i get punished after i resist into a whole salt sea of random toxic behaviour with a frequency of 85% to meet at least 1 guy with toxic behaviour per game i play.. i got permanent banned after 3 months regarding my chat logs... Now no understand me wrong i was loss streak 5-6 games ,got trollers all the day , flamers ,bad players and i just talked what's into my chat logs , now regarding how chill and calm i coulded stay into such situations that explain that there is a problem regarding the riot punishment system who overall punish for anything he want too... , and for it dosn't matter how toxic you been he just punish you , that's my case of exemple , while i discovered trollers who played more than 3-4 days after they obvious troll a game without to get banned for troll 14 days or permanent
Rioter Comments
: Let's talk about flaming supports.
What about trying to don't have mistakes at all , calculate your damage output and calculate if it worth to dive or not , you doing bronze mistakes , diving towers , and you admit it as mistake that land to the following question why you doing risky plays ,that land to another good question , when and what and how you roam , cause you may loss lane and roam that's really something stupid ... ,if you let your adc to face 2 enemys who are kindly strong , then secondly you should do your best as everyone else play adc/top/mid and perform your best regarding your hero combo skills as everyone else try to ,you should do same , like improve your gameplay as sona ... and combo plays.. etc... ,positioning , no taking greedy walks ,look challengere how they go from bot to mid and how does one plat /diamond.
: It's incredibly unlikely you'll be unbanned unfortunately. I've read through your post and I understand you used words from the zero tolerance list, which put you on a 14-day ban, and then this escalated from there. Whilst I'm not going to delve into the details that ignorance is not an excuse (especially since said slur is pretty much globally known), it's clearly indicated in the pop up that you get that that's your final warning. The reason the first ban was so heavy is because the words on the zero-tolerance list are words you should just flat out not be using ever. They're frowned upon in society, and not accepted here either. Whether or not you agree on the severity of the first ban, the point is you ignored the warning message that came with that. Unfortunately, that's on you at the end of the day. ----------------- Regardless, no one on the boards can help you get unbanned. We can only offer advice on where you went wrong and how to avoid it in future.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ia8l9APG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-15T13:58:45.452+0000) > > It's incredibly unlikely you'll be unbanned unfortunately. > > I've read through your post and I understand you used words from the zero tolerance list, which put you on a 14-day ban, and then this escalated from there. > Whilst I'm not going to delve into the details that ignorance is not an excuse (especially since said slur is pretty much globally known), it's clearly indicated in the pop up that you get that that's your final warning. > > The reason the first ban was so heavy is because the words on the zero-tolerance list are words you should just flat out not be using ever. They're frowned upon in society, and not accepted here either. > > Whether or not you agree on the severity of the first ban, the point is you ignored the warning message that came with that. Unfortunately, that's on you at the end of the day. > > ----------------- > > Regardless, no one on the boards can help you get unbanned. We can only offer advice on where you went wrong and how to avoid it in future. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EZb8vo7Y-this-is-a-sign-i-need-to-not-anymore-play-this-game These were my chat logs ,and not even compare to what others get permanent banned for , i really have one problem how the game submited me the permanent ban just for that ??? , i really try to understand how riot can punish me permanent after i had 5 games loss streak , haven't sayd or answered such negatively to those trollers/flamers , and yeah i got banned permanent cause my patience on that day was tested to his limits ,is obvious something wrong , and the system my flaggered me for saying report xayah and stuffs like this and for copy that jax messages and explaining him his behaviour was wrong , i can number on my fingers the sentences i got toxic in chat logs ,the support team not even answered yet to my concerns
CJXander (EUNE)
: Legends of toxic players : This game is dying!
They ain't blame them for nothing ... , is wrong to believe that there is no place for something could be improved into this game, is very far of what mean reforming a player , you can't reform a player and ask him to stay 100% chill without to let him talk at all negatively(because that mean you asking a human to think like an object who get hited all the time and can't say nothing back at all if is a bit negative , i may be wrong but i been just taking of only one troller who been not sticking to the team and i got permanent banned for that ... , is really st123pid when you have no privacy and they punish 100% what ever would be if it have an conotation negatively , that mean they somehow protect trollers , you can't tell nothing negatively to those trollers ??? , i just wanted to make them play serious and scare them , so what's this i have no rights to protect the integrity of my games ??? , i have to eat all s123t and loss games while riot will ban me next time i loss my patience ... This is not f1241 normal and you alll should know it , is a difference between flaming like an idiot without consequences in your mind and what means to try to be chill and don't answer toxic to people while you try to win games and to make trollers playing normal by bringing them the ideea that they may get banned faster if they do this !! , i really doubt riot will ever have a better game ,as this game progress not in a good way just really piss off all veteran players who have skill because of trollers and flamers all time around you , and you can't f1241 stay like dalai lama ,when you constantly play in such behaviour , imagine you would f1241 stay stuck in a lift with someone who's flaming you and kinda smoking while you may not be a smoker.. (troller). Now compare that lift to the ranked game , you can't leave the lift without consequences , you can't kick someone ass that mean to hurth him in any ways or just even tell him to leave his cigar because is rude and not good ... ,so riot learn us to shut up while someone no know to talk and f12431 hurths the integrity of us as players.. , is not something FAIR and is by far most worst experience , i can't think to something else than just showing you the games as these runs , is not a fairy tail with lots of people who are nice and behave nice ... ,it's not such the case , and they asking people to reform into this game while there is too much to deal with and you can't loss your patience a second. \ I feel asaulted of constantly bad behaviour arround and how much i tryed to don't share it and be calm and chill i landed in another punishment after i somehow changed my behaviour to somewhere about 98% neutral positive ,because i haven't swear anyone,neither trolled in 3 years by playing under my capacity and giving up when a game goes wrong... , neither to leave games intentionally. The only truth is that i been criticism then i realise it dosn't worth people no learn to play from a game and neither from advices , and most of them could taking those advices as insult to them gameplay as they may not be such good players when you give someone advices , he get somehow that as an attack to his good plays... ,and etc... , and they may report you back if they understand it wrong ... ,most of the time this happen
: RioT can't deal efficently with trolls because, as this kind of threads demonstrate quite clearly, there's always at least one player reported for being a troll in every game, for the simple reason that someone got to lose that game and it's 100% guarantee that someone (probably even more than one) in the losing team will swear that someone else was trolling, he lost his team the game, and therefore he deserve to be reported and punished for that. And if RioT had to ban even only 1 player for every game, LoL will be very rapidly be left without players, and die. Is that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-14T12:30:08.915+0000) > > RioT can't deal efficently with trolls because, as this kind of threads demonstrate quite clearly, there's always at least one player reported for being a troll in every game, for the simple reason that someone got to lose that game and it's 100% guarantee that someone (probably even more than one) in the losing team will swear that someone else was trolling, he lost his team the game, and therefore he deserve to be reported and punished for that. > And if RioT had to ban even only 1 player for every game, LoL will be very rapidly be left without players, and die. > > Is that simple. I can make difference between someone trolling and someone who's playing normal , if someone gets many reports for feeding or inting , he should get his lp decreased to a lower tier /division so he can balance that player in the elo he belong , then no one would keep play as they want and no give a f124 about how much they die. And in case you tell me that some people have bad games and can be destroyed by smurfers , i really don't care about this facts , chances to meet so many smurfers are so small ,and people need to learn to deal with consequences ... ,there is right now no consequences for playing poorly ranked neither for trolling , cause trollers no get banned so easy , bad players or people who perform so bad have lot's of excuses who riot offer them , so that mean anyone can pasive troll and no give a f213 about any ranked game , and that happen 90% of the time , that's because people no want anymore to involve in the games and then flame when something is happening wrong. I can understand that but when you meet people who keeps play ranked and they keep have lot's of bad games and they no realise that they ruin others experience then is a problem , and if riot can't fix that no one will feel better playing this game cause is not a pleasure to play with someone who keeps ruin others experience playing normaly ranked like trollers... and that's because of the lack of experience regarding this subject riot should allow only 3 years old accounts in ranked ! ,what this fix , new players/flamers/trollers can't play in ranked , new players can't ruin other skilled players ranked experience , the system can gather data about someone skill when he play normal games for 1-2 years if you don't want to be 3 years old accounts etc... After me i would recommend at least 1-2 years ranked blocked for new players , in this time they have time to gather heroes , to train different positions... !!!!! take rune pages , learn runes,heroes ,gameplay ,teamwork ,how to behave etc... Is something would have logic after me because when i started play 7-8 years ago i didn't started to play ranked directly , i started with normal games etc... ,learned heroes etc... , now i can say that most of people barely know all the champions potential when they play it , they not knowing them so good and i think something have to be done , and in same time toxic behaviour is somehow stoped to get back into ranked games.
N o (EUW)
: Does League of Legends read the Chat before and After game?
But it does check lobby chat logs if they are dodge the lobby? , i mean you can't send reports...
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLegendBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:58:43.501+0000) > > he claimed into chat logs that he trolled in that game , you trying to hide someone behaviour ? Ah, now that i'm looking better, i see his declaration. But oh well, you cannot blame and bash him for a game that you were not a part of? The game he played with you did nothing wrong as far as i can see.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T12:10:17.640+0000) > > Ah, now that i'm looking better, i see his declaration. But oh well, you cannot blame and bash him for a game that you were not a part of? The game he played with you did nothing wrong as far as i can see. is totally fu1231ing normal to do 3 9 ezreal , to don't follow your jungler when he gank and the kills are secured , is also really normal to have 3 12 score as lucian and a game before this to have 14 3 lucian , is not that obvious he troll , if he kinda do it pasive and obvious same time !
: This is a very strong message
I let trollers win GG RIOT , that's why i no longer play like normal players is obvious that this game turn in being normal to troll and being anormal to being negative a bit or anything else , it's just st12pid
CJXander (EUNE)
: I don't see how anyone is trolling based on his screenshots. Funny how people categorize offmeta picks as "trolling".
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:57:38.775+0000) > > I don't see how anyone is trolling based on his screenshots. Funny how people categorize offmeta picks as "trolling". he claimed into chat logs that he trolled in that game , you trying to hide someone behaviour ?
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Not to take sides here, but "Soraka Jungle" is an off meta pick, not a troll pick. I see random challengers on youtube carrying games with Janna top and stuff. Trolling would be what he was doing in the game itself. (Though he admitted it, so) Riot also admitted that the report system isn't perfect since its easier to detect flamers not trollers.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:51:38.661+0000) > > Not to take sides here, but "Soraka Jungle" is an off meta pick, not a troll pick. I see random challengers on youtube carrying games with Janna top and stuff. Trolling would be what he was doing in the game itself. (Though he admitted it, so) > > Riot also admitted that the report system isn't perfect since its easier to detect flamers not trollers. I don't give a 1234 about them system i give a f124 about me , i play them game ,not anyone else... , if someone can 12431 abuse them game and punishment system to destroy my patience and ban my accounts i have all rights to be angry about this s1241 ,and as it looks like they not even f12341 care about us , they doing sh12431 changes to ranked seasons
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Not to take sides here, but "Soraka Jungle" is an off meta pick, not a troll pick. I see random challengers on youtube carrying games with Janna top and stuff. Trolling would be what he was doing in the game itself. (Though he admitted it, so) Riot also admitted that the report system isn't perfect since its easier to detect flamers not trollers.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TjaYE076,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:51:38.661+0000) > > Not to take sides here, but "Soraka Jungle" is an off meta pick, not a troll pick. I see random challengers on youtube carrying games with Janna top and stuff. Trolling would be what he was doing in the game itself. (Though he admitted it, so) > > Riot also admitted that the report system isn't perfect since its easier to detect flamers not trollers. but he ended 3 12 jungle and had 70 cs as soraka jungle ,that's more than an obvious behaviour of being troller , and if you don't check pictures he claimed he troll that game !
Rioter Comments
Joy515 (EUNE)
: Account bann - trollers play
you should troll then if they don't get banned :) , you can do it literally without to get banned if you just exploit everyone mistakes .. and what everyone does ,greedy plays ,crap plays etc... , then you don't get banned ;)) You also not even get banned for flame if you are smart enought to don't answer flame with flame... , so you ban people make them loss the games ,you relaxing yourself and you get less stress You could make an account for serious plays and one to chill and have fun when you get angry
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLegendBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rchwrLuZ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:36:57.061+0000) > > you not even readed my chat logs ,so i am really sorry for you being answering me like that.. Care to post them, then? I'm not a fan of this phrase, given the context that it's usually used in, but if you've done nothing wrong (and you really _are_ a frequent victim of a malfunctioning system rather than someone who behaved badly, got caught and wants to act like a martyr as a result), you've nothing to hide.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rchwrLuZ,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T22:37:22.148+0000) > > Care to post them, then? I'm not a fan of this phrase, given the context that it's usually used in, but if you've done nothing wrong (and you really _are_ a frequent victim of a malfunctioning system rather than someone who behaved badly, got caught and wants to act like a martyr as a result), you've nothing to hide. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EZb8vo7Y-this-is-a-sign-i-need-to-not-anymore-play-this-game
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=HitYourHead,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iEQY3uq3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-13T22:09:37.513+0000) > > I got mine > https://i.gyazo.com/9717c27e8227f6aa271f35c70faa4d0e.jpg NICEEEE =)) ,have you learn your leasson summoner :) , we can crack some weed while this game going to be fixed :)
: >why they didn't made a quest with a mision receiving a hextech orb with all ranked rewards is that hard?? , you all the time lost so much time ... Probably because ranks and honor levels were changing right up until the season ended at 23:59 last night, and that the amount of variables was just too much. This has always been how it's been done though, every year, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly an issue for you this year. I'd also like to indicate, just because of how you worded that first sentence. I'm not Riot. I don't work for Riot. I'm a [volunteer](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/gmQTWs7V-reintroducing-the-volunteers). So realistically I have no idea why they do or do not do things, I can only speculate like yourself unless they openly tell us.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iEQY3uq3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:50:56.466+0000) > > Probably because ranks and honor levels were changing right up until the season ended at 23:59 last night, and that the amount of variables was just too much. This has always been how it's been done though, every year, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly an issue for you this year. > > I'd also like to indicate, just because of how you worded that first sentence. I'm not Riot. I don't work for Riot. I'm a [volunteer](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/gmQTWs7V-reintroducing-the-volunteers). So realistically I have no idea why they do or do not do things, I can only speculate like yourself unless they openly tell us. But you have contact with rioters?I really want to send all my problems to them and all my sincerly feedback regarding how this game gonne in 8 years is most i can do , i am really since here ... , right now there is an issue if you can't eat all this toxic behaviour, you get banned and that's wrong... i been triny 3-4 bans to reform due to criticism ,then last ban i got it cause i couldn't eat so much toxic behaviour in a day and so much trollers on the end of season i am sorry if they think someone can deal all the time with toxic behaviour... Just send them this message please: "why they didn't made a quest with a mision receiving a hextech orb with all ranked rewards is that hard?? , you all the time lost so much time ... I really wait my gold skin on my smurf account after i been permanent banned , so =)) i really got reformed guys now i play normally as others trollers ... ,and not even flame them , i may hunt now only for honor 3-4-5 heroes so i can take this honor system down i have my moves and plays who can do that ,so tell your honored players to stay chill cause i will burn them patience to dalai lama limits ! CHEERS , With all the team behind this honor system who sleep and no making this game better for people who try to reform , I will wait to find how riot will help people to stay honorable , with them trash honor system rewards ,please no one want honor rewards ,they all want peace and protection but you are some as1241h34es who make people and other players to revenge on them(normal players and players who try to reform) ,good luck finding the rope to get this game out from the pit where it fall. "
: The Victorious Orianna skin, along with your other ranked rewards, will be distributed over the next month. The latest you should receive them is by December 12th. Due to the sheer amount of rewards being distributed, it won’t all happen at once, but rather staggered over a period of time, so don’t be alarmed if you haven’t received it yet. This is of course provided that you are eligible for rewards and have at least honor level 2.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iEQY3uq3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:43:19.101+0000) > > The Victorious Orianna skin, along with your other ranked rewards, will be distributed over the next month. The latest you should receive them is by December 12th. > Due to the sheer amount of rewards being distributed, it won’t all happen at once, but rather staggered over a period of time, so don’t be alarmed if you haven’t received it yet. why they didn't made a quest with a mision receiving a hextech orb with all ranked rewards is that hard?? , you all the time lost so much time ... I really wait my gold skin on my smurf account after i been permanent banned , so =)) i really got reformed guys now i play normally as others trollers ... ,and not even flame them , i may hunt now only for honor 3-4-5 heroes so i can take this honor system down i have my moves and plays who can do that ,so tell your honored players to stay chill cause i will burn them patience to dalai lama limits ! CHEERS , With all the team behind this honor system who sleep and no making this game better for people who try to reform , I will wait to find how riot will help people to stay honorable , with them trash honor system rewards ,please no one want honor rewards ,they all want peace and protection but you are some as1241h34es who make people and other players to revenge on them(normal players and players who try to reform) ,good luck finding the rope to get this game out from the pit where it fall.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLegendBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rchwrLuZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:25:41.608+0000) > > To all those guys who want to downrate me , i been permanent banned for almost nothing asking a player to play normaly as support haven't sayd report x report x , and neither flamed him , he was kinda troll playing normaly as anyone else into this game... , and now you toxic to my topic cause i am acting like i want justice =)) ??? , is it that making me change my mind ?? , i am 21 years old and i am really not going to change my opinnion neither my behaviour , maybe i will do an second account with serious plays but idk ... , since i really no see any future for this game.. ;)) . > > Probably i will be like playing serious one account and when i get angry i will release myself on second accounts in my angryness > > I really tryed to be perfect to be dalai lama but when you see riot punish you for kinda nothing while you not even flamed someone to be permanent banned , when that guy trolls you and you kinda just want to make him play normaly is really piss me off and idk if you guys would be different in my situation but i had lv 170 like i may play too much this game and get lower expectations from it ... , and i really have so low expectetions from it now that i would not recommend this game to anyone!!! For the last time, you were perma-banned because after your 14 day ban you ignored the message that said _any_ further toxic behaviour would lead to a perma-ban. You aren't fighting a great injustice. You aren't some paragon of virtue cruelly struck down by nasty ol' Riot. You're a toxic player that completely ignored your **final** warning and are now acting the wounded party whilst further proving your ban was justified.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rchwrLuZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:34:33.765+0000) > > For the last time, you were perma-banned because after your 14 day ban you ignored the message that said _any_ further toxic behaviour would lead to a perma-ban. > You aren't fighting a great injustice. You aren't some paragon of virtue cruelly struck down by nasty ol' Riot. You're a toxic player that completely ignored your **final** warning and are now acting the wounded party whilst further proving your ban was justified. you not even readed my chat logs ,so i am really sorry for you being answering me like that.. And i not even answered such toxic , i just asked for normal gameplay after a long day playing on the salt sea ... ,is funny , if you would be staying on a boat in the middle of the ocean ,without water for 7 days... or more ... , you would be so desperate that you would drink that ocean water !!! Same apply to me , i haven't touch anyone ,haven't trying to be mad or to answer toxic to someone neither to take of somebody , but after a time something in me just crack and can't stay 100% silent and chill and calm when those guys provoke me , and even 124ing riot stated that i been provoke ,but you know i may be f1241ing wrong but not such wrong to be banned for something that's really something what couldn't harm anyone ... , i been saying some stuffs to that troller but that no mean i was such toxic to deserve permanent ban so i guess i am fair when i am doing myself justice cause is obvious they will not change my punishment because of the 0 tolerance system who punish you almost from nothing you could be toxic with.
Show more

TheLegendBoy

Level 33 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion