: I was expecting an ult at the end and full hp back hahaha
> [{quoted}](name= Førest Wølf,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=YG3PW07o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-11T01:22:44.525+0000) > > I was expecting an ult at the end and full hp back hahaha I was thinking about full hp Neeko ult but this was funnier imo 😅
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: ok this one was pretty damn good:D
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=YG3PW07o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T23:05:01.578+0000) > > ok this one was pretty damn good:D Thank you ❤️
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: WOw great video! Keep those videos coming. Subbed{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=ItsGloriousOne,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-11T12:36:59.817+0000) > > WOw great video! Keep those videos coming. Subbed{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Thanks fam! I have a lot of video ideas so definitely stay tuned 😏
: > [{quoted}](name=TheRobator,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-11T10:24:24.273+0000) >Yeah I know. I really hate people who think that everyone understands their language. I signed up on Eune 5 years ago, if I knew how different the communities are I would definitely sign up on Euw instead. >Glad you liked the video! Swap servers man, even if you have to buy it, it is worth it, I met so many people and it is honestly a better community. Like that {{champion:57}} in your vid is super rare on EUW because that {{champion:57}} most likely knows English but it can happen but it is super rare! There are a bunch of servers on discord about league and they are on the EUW and voice chats are active. The youtube community is also great on the EUW, honestly nobody really cares about EUNE.
> [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T10:59:02.782+0000) > > Swap servers man, even if you have to buy it, it is worth it, I met so many people and it is honestly a better community. > Like that {{champion:57}} in your vid is super rare on EUW because that {{champion:57}} most likely knows English but it can happen but it is super rare! > > There are a bunch of servers on discord about league and they are on the EUW and voice chats are active. > > The youtube community is also great on the EUW, honestly nobody really cares about EUNE. I've considered that numerous times but I have a lot of friends on Eune that I don't want to leave. And I actually don't play league that often atm because I invest most of my spare time into school so the purchase would be pretty much pointless right now. I know there is a better community but the main reason I play league is to have fun with my friends, all of which are on Eune. But it is very likely that I will switch to Euw in the future. I meet people like that Maokai in almost every second game. And the voice chats? I actually never used that, there is noone you can talk to. Pretty depressing if you think about it.
Marissa (EUW)
: I love the way you drew most of the champions, great work! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-11T09:36:11.489+0000) > > I love the way you drew most of the champions, great work! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Thank you! ❤️❤️
: Euw > eune, trust me I had moved from eune to euw, people understand what you say and most of it is in English. Also nice vid, pretty entertaining.
> [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-11T08:34:48.332+0000) > > Euw > eune, trust me I had moved from eune to euw, people understand what you say and most of it is in English. > Also nice vid, pretty entertaining. Yeah I know. I really hate people who think that everyone understands their language. I signed up on Eune 5 years ago, if I knew how different the communities are I would definitely sign up on Euw instead. Glad you liked the video!
teemos (EUW)
: 10/10 like the art but Euw > eune
> [{quoted}](name=teemos,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=04ZIALfY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T02:21:21.559+0000) > > 10/10 like the art > but Euw > eune Thanks fam! Glad you like it. And yeah I'm on eune just because I have friends there. The community on that server can be really frustrating sometimes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The last part hit the spot. It was funny. You can improve by adding small movements, not making them static, like you see at the start. Keep improving. Good work. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Oh thank you <3 I'll do my best to improve myself ;)
Rioter Comments

TheRobator

Level 86 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion