Madldaddl (EUW)
: What comes after 14 day ban?
Well, after 14 you, excuse me, your "friend" will get banned permanently.
Thylaria (EUW)
: About the Question Mark Ping.
**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** Amount of reports doesn't matter. Asking for reports is, therefore, flaming. Thank you for your attention.
: > How much are 120 seconds worth? Presicely 2 minutes.
I hereby present you this award for utter excellency on the field of chrongraphy. {{item:3157}}
: TERRIBLE MATCHMAKING GOT ME BAN GREAT JOB riot
Didn't even read the logs, only the title. It is completely impossible for you to get banned on matchmaking alone, so I suspect you lack both self-awareness and -criticism.
Qlutcha (EUNE)
: Pls judge whether the ban was deserved or not
Your format of chatlogs would get you a permaban on any platform I know for sure.
: Because it's more fun playing full lethality Jayce or full AP Nasus than the standard build. They don't know what they miss by being tryhards.
> [{quoted}](name=Taka No Yaíba,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fdArGBNA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-03T08:08:43.549+0000) > > Because it's more fun playing full lethality Jayce or full AP Nasus than the standard build. They don't know what they miss by being tryhards. How do you know? Jeez, i've gone 'classical' nasus many times in ARAM just because just spamming E is boring af.
: Sure, they do exist. And still I claim that 4 out of 5 times where you claim this is happening they just rolled well
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fdArGBNA,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-03T10:10:11.511+0000) > > Sure, they do exist. And still I claim that 4 out of 5 times where you claim this is happening they just rolled well So much this. I've been on the both end of these options so many times and it's just: random. It's basic human behaviour to attribute something negative to malicious intent, but i'm pretty confident less people are playing on aram-only accounts than OP likes to think.
: On summoner's rift i can understand that, but you're getting a random champion and there's no strategical layer to it. Trying to play to win is meaningless because you just can't control it. So it is a fun gamemode, ruined by tryhards.
> [{quoted}](name=Taka No Yaíba,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fdArGBNA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-11-02T19:17:55.517+0000) > > On summoner's rift i can understand that, but you're getting a random champion and there's no strategical layer to it. Trying to play to win is meaningless because you just can't control it. So it is a fun gamemode, ruined by tryhards. No, it's really you who don't understand things. In ARAM you're constantly teamfighting with the champs you get, with an almost mandated off-meta aspect to boot. What's NOT strategic about it?
: The use of «noob» is nothing compared to all of the other things you say XD This is like someone driving on red light while killing others with a macinegun through the window and then say «I was put in prison for driving on red»
Surely this caliber of lack of self awareness must be a joke :D
: so i just got banned... what i learned
"So i just got perma banned for flaming" <- yep. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: The fun part is, I am pretty active on the NA boards and there were quite some people arguing that this is fine, since "AP Galio is squishy". Yeah, no. Not since he has an AP scaling on his damage reduction as well. -.- How can someone defend that this dude is dealing more damage than a burst mage with a single skill? xD
Well, by the looks of this we're talking about annie-levels of burst but with 2 abilities. And yes he gets a taunt and a shield too so.
: I'm gonna be honest with you, there was 1 or 2 clips in which galio wasn't extremely fed and at that time his damage wasn't that great. Of course he could do with a nerf but I think some people are exaggerating his damage and partly these types of videos are to blame since they go from 10 kills to 33 kills and only once did I see a 2-1 galio fighting a yasuo in which he still deleted him but I can't see how much farm yasuo had but I do see yasuo with just a zeal so either yasuo had a lot of gold on him or he was already quite far behind.
Be that as it may, you still shouldn't be one-shotting people like that as a tank. TBH this has been the problem with galio from the start.
: Proof that Galio is balanced
They didn't even wait until preseason to start ******* things up this time around.
: If people are throwing around blame and generally being jerks, I'll click no too. All surrenders that come up abruptly without discussion between the team. Also click no.
> [{quoted}](name=revengingangel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ynrIz5pY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-03T14:33:40.756+0000) > > If people are throwing around blame and generally being jerks, I&#x27;ll click no too. > > All surrenders that come up abruptly without discussion between the team. Also click no. Yup, sounds like OP is a real bundle of joy to play with. Therefore I will be the hero League needs and vote 'no', because I can take his abuse and he won't get to ruin another game just yet.
: The absolute poo-fest that is Silver and early Gold.. (RANT)
Sounds like the common mistake that if you win your teamfights for you, the team is too incompetent to realize this and think that they can do whatever they want, hence they go chasing for kills and soon it's the enemy team that is fed.
: " I don't think i'm particularily good either." You're not, just better than bronze :v So you climbed because you had the skill of a silver
Which would then prove my point about it not being very difficult for silvers, now wouldn't it? :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tiddlywinks,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LPmJHVPx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-27T16:08:34.235+0000) > > Care to elaborate what you mean by 3rd party sites and &#x27;competitive feel&#x27;? I am talking about sites like ESL host tournaments that are using the competitive ruleset, (3 bans each side, 3 picks, 2 bans, 2 picks) I just can't get that from flexq, since 5 blind bans are kind of a joke. I just don't get why we can't have ranked teams with the actual rules
Gotcha. Was just wondering. But yeah, why CAN'T we have our ranked teams back? I'd take them over flex any day.
: Get tilted slightly once in a game you win and get 15 day ban lose all honour seems way OTT for a first time offense.
> [{quoted}](name=UV Nerf Me,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=apGA4dRq,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-27T10:56:08.954+0000) > > Get tilted slightly once in a game you win and get 15 day ban lose all honour seems way OTT for a first time offense. Think about it this way: you threw all that away all by yourself when you chose to do what you did. If you were feeling bad and not like playing, why not go afk? Why go out of your way to try ruin the game for 3 people who had nothing to do with one guy banning your preferred champ? You spent all that time trying to ruin it for everyone. Instead you could've just said 'you know what, fk this. I'm going to bed.' and close the client. If you haven't been dodging whole day, all you get is that one little waiting time, which doesn't even matter since you're done for the day. Well, now you have 14 days to cool down.
: I do not understand this change at all. When you decide to play a ranked game you know that you will be playing for at least 30 mins so two mins saved are not a big deal. What is a big deal though is that these 2 mins you will lose at champion select is less time to talk about team comps, lane/champion swaps. It seems to me that Riot is slowly killing anything competitive playing with ranked with 4 of your friends had. First with the removal of Ranked Teams and the introduction of FlexQ the feeling that you achieved something as a team wasn't really there. And now in a world where actual teams lock their champs at the last second so that they discuss their strategy, we get reduced time to do so. Flex 5s are just for trolling now and you need to completely rely on 3rd party sites in order to get that competitive feel. Overall sad on these changes {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Bot,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LPmJHVPx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T14:08:44.090+0000) > Flex 5s are just for trolling now and you need to completely rely on 3rd party sites in order to get that competitive feel. Care to elaborate what you mean by 3rd party sites and 'competitive feel'?
Rouhsif (EUW)
: riots %%%%%%ed ban system
> [{quoted}](name=Rouhsif,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H5ow7VBc,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-27T09:56:00.210+0000) > > someone says bad meanie words? &amp;#039;&amp;#039;perma ban not in our safe space for sjw&amp;#039;s &amp;#039;&amp;#039; adc dies 2 times and runs around map saying hes gonna int? &amp;#039;&amp;#039;well how do you know he means it? dont ban him maybe just bad game&amp;#039;&amp;#039; so you complain about toxicity ruining the game but every other game someone ints cause they died twice and that doesnt turn away players? Is it so difficult to understand that people don't need to be SJWs in order to have a low tolerance for inane b%%%%%%t?
: guys, they are fast.
> [{quoted}](name=MirirPaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ipU0FRcR,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-26T07:59:14.773+0000) > > i mean, {{champion:28}} rework isn&amp;#039;t even out and &amp;quot;that kind of fanart&amp;quot; is already being made XD > (please believe me on my word because i&amp;#039;m NOT going to post the link here for several reasons) Rule 34 of the internet. No exceptions.
: How do you keep your cool?
By giving up any ego related notions on any specific rank that I "should belong to" and just playing the game. There's so much connotations and preconceived notions attached to each division that people get confused. "Oh no, I can't be gold 3 since gold is such and such". That being said, everything about bronze is true ;P Always play to win, but stop caring about your rank. Oh, and listening to [Fleshgod Apocalypse](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKzmT-VhrnA) helps me relax, somehow.
do0kie (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jbELm2ga,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-26T07:06:51.273+0000) > > Judging by your ominous attitude, i&#x27;m guessing you plan on trolling or flaming or what have you. > > In other words, it&#x27;s okay for you to disrespect other players, but not for YOU to be disrespected? > > How very hypocritical I won't troll or feed, I'll just enjoy the game. In other words, they lost my respect. If I'm disrespected, do you expect me to respect? %%%% off.
> [{quoted}](name=do0kie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jbELm2ga,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-26T07:08:39.407+0000) > > I won&#x27;t troll or feed, I&#x27;ll just enjoy the game. > > In other words, they lost my respect. If I&#x27;m disrespected, do you expect me to respect? > %%%% off. I was raised to think that respect needs to be earned. While I agree that it's hard to respect toxic people, your approach to the matter doesn't garner much points in that sense either.
: Get rid of Duskblade
But THEN what will I build for my Miss Fortune? {{item:3073}}{{item:3151}} {{item:3073}}
: Yeah, climbing out of Bronze 1 is quite a challenge even for silver players. My advice? Start playing jungle, learn how to gank and carry your lanes. It's the role that has the biggest presence in every lane in laning phase, so if you are good enough, you'll carry every lane. That's how I did it at least.
> [{quoted}](name=RaykanGhost,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5LnmQef7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-25T22:09:12.368+0000) > > Yeah, climbing out of Bronze 1 is quite a challenge even for silver players. My advice? Start playing jungle, learn how to gank and carry your lanes. It&#x27;s the role that has the biggest presence in every lane in laning phase, so if you are good enough, you&#x27;ll carry every lane. That&#x27;s how I did it at least. Nonsense. Climbed out of bronze 3 to silver in couple of days after a very unlucky drunken placements session. I don't think i'm particularily good either.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: except that if you spam reports left and right without a concrete reason("oh? top lane lost the lane? he must be inting... oh? the support has many deaths even tho the jungler ignored the lane? he must be inting"), the bot will eventually start to ignore you because it deems you untrustworthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UidaHqGE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-25T05:21:51.340+0000) > > except that if you spam reports left and right without a concrete reason(&quot;oh? top lane lost the lane? he must be inting... oh? the support has many deaths even tho the jungler ignored the lane? he must be inting&quot;), the bot will eventually start to ignore you because it deems you untrustworthy. Report weight is not a thing anymore. Not saying that it shouldn't be, tho. A friend of mine who introduced me to league never seemed to get any enjoyment out of the game whatsoever. Every time I was around when he was playing, he was just cursing at everything and blaming teammates. At the end of every game he went through every player and pondered what he could report them for. It wasn't his teams being bad, mind you. He quit league and went to a different moba as a complete novice, but the same kind of behaviour resumed instantly.
Ajuaro (EUW)
: Report Threshold
Well, besides the very clear cases of inting, griefing or botting, I mostly the "frothing from the mouth" -kind of toxic a-holes that we all know and love. Oh, and the "gg ez" just out of spite. If you're the kind of person who goes on negative tirades not specifically directed at anyone, it depends on how annoying you are. (report 'em and let rito sort it out). It goes without saying I don't talk back too much and usually mute them at my earliest convenience. Ranked games it's always /mute all from the get-go.
: Let me feed your big hell burning ego of loser.
IˆwˆI (EUW)
: Pre-made teams abusing the solo player.
No. How could I then ban all the Yasuos in my teams?!
: The thing is toxicity is now also considered as seeing a guy who died brainlessly to enemy laner 4 times trying to 1v1 all in straight after backing to lane and saying " why cant you understand that you wont kill him with those dumb engages". This is harsh but watching something like this is actually pissing off people who try to climb. Such people belong to bronze 5 but for some reason are much higher. This alone can be instant 25 games chat restriction and if happsns more often it can lead to 14 days bans right away so franklin preto might be telling the truth. People are weaklings nowadays that get offended by everything. By people I mean kids -new generation. You say dont go there, enemy is there waiting and kid says "fk you" and goes there to die. Then "no follow no ss report" and tilts. Riot is purposely trying to focus flame to hide real problems that cause toxicity and verbal abuse. Problems thay arent easy to solve like putting bot to auto ban flamers, but those problems that will take time and effort to solve, but unfortunately time is money and thats all they care about.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WGHXqfEF,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T21:24:45.083+0000) > > People are weaklings nowadays that get offended by everything. How do you know they're getting offended and not just tired of hearing that same inane bs that isn't conductive to winning the game? You don't.
: I agree. After all, I know the people (like me) get a 14-day suspension first, but even so, it doesn't help anything. Your chat is still open and you still see people telling you to kill yourself, get cancer etc. And what can you do? Mute them? How do you feel though afterwards? I feel like somebody shoots me in my legs and I just crawl away, instead of pulling out a gun myself and shooting him too, just to prevent him from harming me anymore. Or at least allow players, that get permaban to literally support a ticket and ask for the perma chat restriction instead. That way, Riot will know they really love the game and that only chat is their issue. If they troll though or start to hack, THEN, sure enough, go for the permaban, but man this is just chatting...
> [{quoted}](name=Fabulous Erik,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WGHXqfEF,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2017-09-23T12:54:28.414+0000) > > And what can you do? Mute them? Yes. > How do you feel though afterwards? I feel like I've gotten rid of a nuisance. >I feel like somebody shoots me in my legs and I just crawl away, instead of pulling out a gun myself and shooting him too, just to prevent him from harming me anymore. If your ego is fragile enough to let anonymous juvenile people with anger issues have that much power over you, when you can just mute, report and move on, I think you need to work some stuff out.
: PSA: Reporting
> [{quoted}](name=Azure Dancer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l3H7Ux4m,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-22T15:16:17.176+0000) > > 3. A lot of false reports cause your reports to lose weight (for example the game you reported somebody in gets put lower on the list, so dont spam reports) False. Report weight hasn't been a thing for quite a while now. I'm too lazy to get you a link for the red post, but it's true. Upvoted for the rest though. Keep fighting the good fight {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Simple question about the report system
> [{quoted}](name=29Freedom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QmnQQGmE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-22T23:35:37.484+0000) > > Okay, a simple question on how the report system works: Is 1 report after a game enough to get someone detected by the report system? Or does it take more teammembers (reports) to make the system flag the toxic player? Because I was wondering if convincing your teammates to report the toxic player (which is toxic if you say it in chat, I know, so I haven&amp;#039;t been doing it anymore since half a year ago) is useful in some way or not. > It's not useful in any way. Asking for reports is in fact reportable, and one report is always enough to trigger the automated review. Number of reports doesn't matter. Your best course of action is therefore: mute and report after game.
Forzaken (EUW)
: i dont like this, this wouldnt be enough reason for a ban, it feels superficial and not done propperly, if you want a good ban have the entire chat log with it, mutes of players and look at as much of the context as possible, i understand your mad at your team for not playing well and maybe inting but with this we cant see if what happend deserved a bann
Nothing superficial about it. We have a 1/14 jhin with triple mobi boots. It's pretty clear to see what happened and the system agrees.
Màndem (EUW)
: Perma Banned
> [{quoted}](name=Màndem,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jhEHMEif,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-24T01:30:06.384+0000) > > So I got permad today. > > long story short I am that type of guy that flames a lotwhen tilted (no excuses). Bye. >INTERS or trollers never get banned. > so unfair. How do you know this? Because you've seen an inter?
SODXI (EUNE)
: It's BS, was in my promo for S2 got unranked teammate with 35% winrate, who built wrong items (and I mean wrong), abandoned lane and ran into enemy suiciding. How can my MMR be same as his to get on the same team, wtf. RiP promos.
> [{quoted}](name=SODXI,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PHV2coeh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-22T08:44:46.231+0000) > > It&#x27;s BS, was in my promo for S2 got unranked teammate with 35% winrate, who built wrong items (and I mean wrong), abandoned lane and ran into enemy suiciding. How can my MMR be same as his to get on the same team, wtf. > RiP promos. That's because they were in their placements and silver elo is where you are most likely to meet new players playing their placements.
: Fix it? You have 4 allies and 5 enemies, theoretically in the long term you'll get less trolls than you go up against. Also the automated systems are VERY hot on anyone saying they're going to troll so they don't get to stick around. However for the automated systems to get these players they have to play a game, if you had two in a row well that sucks but we all get this crap occasionally. Unfortunately there's no way to tell beforehand if someone's toxic - maybe check the forums for rageposts in all caps?
> [{quoted}](name=DeadlyBagel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2PsyM4Er,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-19T16:30:42.077+0000) > > Fix it? You have 4 allies and 5 enemies, theoretically in the long term you&#x27;ll get less trolls than you go up against. Also the automated systems are VERY hot on anyone saying they&#x27;re going to troll so they don&#x27;t get to stick around. However for the automated systems to get these players they have to play a game, if you had two in a row well that sucks but we all get this crap occasionally. Unfortunately there&#x27;s no way to tell beforehand if someone&#x27;s toxic - maybe check the forums for rageposts in all caps? I wonder if see what the enemy picked for toplane, type 'k, time to troll' and then pick trundle....
: this is League punishing system drama
I smell a troll. 0/5. You didn't even get AP rammus right.
: Leveling bots in aram
> [{quoted}](name=Ikilleddory,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IyKPhTEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-21T21:52:53.306+0000) > > I have had this problem two weeks now and i can&amp;#039;t believe i am the only one who has it? Two games stand out above the other where i have been the only one red side human 2nd game i was the only human playing in the entire game and i ended up 30/2/28 on Karthus they are brainless i just stand there spamming q and e and i wouldn&amp;#039;t even be auto attack by enemy bots? > > Bots don&amp;#039;t have the 3rd mastery and always have such short weird names like ( Deboisa,Byrdonna,Unwighet) they never speak and run mindlessly into enemy fire only using spells they don&amp;#039;t auto and if there is no creeps they don&amp;#039;t fight even if the guy was -5 hp ( please note my sarcasm ) i am so tired of losing not because of lack of skill ( that i am OK with if i lost because i was out skilled) but because of BEING Outnumbered and Outgunned and short 4 humans or 3 or even 2 in a equally skilled match set matters. > > I Have several replays i can link here but i feel that people here wont even need that but if you think i am bullshiting anyone i want you to go check my history please riot this is sad and i know you wont care losing a guy who maybe spends 50 quid a month on this game but, you would feel it if someone who did spend lets say 1500 and all his other friends who also do, because of this, ARAM is not sportsmanlike and not fair to expect anyone to 1v5 and i ain&#x27;t even that great :(. > > riot help please ? i don&amp;#039;t want to quit aram. No need for replays, I've seen it myself and I believe you. The bots are everywhere and don't seem to go away. I know they're banned in waves but lately there just seems to be more and more of them. The situation is pretty unbearable.
: That is a good idea but might not be representative of the average game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=U9xYWE0I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T07:38:32.600+0000) > > That is a good idea but might not be representative of the average game. Yeah, fair enough.
: permanent banned by bein the one flammed/blammed and ignore them.
I didn't even read the logs since the title said "ignored them" but, rather unsurprisingly, the logs were a wall of text. I'll just go out on a limb here and say it was well deserved without reading any of it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: 'Toxicity' is the most common practice in Competitive games. Why I do not agree on Riot on being so Dramatic about it like its going to end the game. It's best to not say a word. In this game you either have to be two things. #1 Silent #2 Fred Rodgers You can't even be Bob Ross and go "ill beat the devil out of you" cuz riot will just ban you on the spot. Game is ran by Sensitive people, best to not say a word.
> [{quoted}](name=Period Man,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBpAodq4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-09-21T10:33:17.374+0000) > > &#x27;Toxicity&#x27; is the most common practice in Competitive games. > Why I do not agree on Riot on being so Dramatic about it like its going to end the game. > It&#x27;s best to not say a word. In this game you either have to be two things. > #1 Silent > #2 Fred Rodgers > You can&#x27;t even be Bob Ross and go &quot;ill beat the devil out of you&quot; cuz riot will just ban you on the spot. > Game is ran by Sensitive people, best to not say a word. I love this kind of juvenile martyrdom, especially in cases where it's not about someone having a minor slip of a tongue, as it were, and they bloody well know it :D
: > Started coming mid taking cs, taking kills It's fine if your jungler taxes your lane a bit after a gank, it's not really the best for you but still, it's nothing to have a hissy about But still, the fact that he started inting because you complained isn't acceptable in the slightest, but that's just an ego problem imo
Somehow i have the feeling "started coming mid taking cs, taking kills" means that the jungler ganked and got the kill and/or helped push the lane/taxed on different occasions, at which point OP started flaming.
: Can they do it?
> [{quoted}](name=i belong to pain,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3BtOle9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-21T00:53:38.524+0000) > > Guys i have 25 + 1 accoutns permabanned...my last account got permabanned for 1 game where i got flamed by teammates for my early and i just responded to them in defense, in the end we won. is did 4 games , 3 without typing anything and this game where i answered these guys...now my doubt is... has Riot Games targeting me?? I mean i read the chats involveds and the &amp;quot;worst&amp;quot; word i typed was &amp;quot;Monkey&amp;quot; is that enough to PERMANENTLY BAN an account? Tbh i think they just know my accounts and ban&amp;#039;em for like nothing... Looks like you're doing it to yourself.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Edit 1 : check my in-game profile to find out how those consecutive feeders affected my climbing and game experience k https://imgur.com/a/2bJ27 dem "consecutive feeders" tho...
Looks to me like, at least in some games, you were the feeder an not contributing too much in others.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HiperNinja,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GP7RKBTv,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-21T15:59:01.900+0000) > > this game made me an angry and toxic person This is a common misconception. While it's true that certain environments can affect your mental, and otherwise, health, it only accomplishes that if the individual isn't allowed to have control of the situation. To give a proper example, imagine you were raised by an abusive family. A child can't chose his/her parents and it's likely that such behaviour will have repercussions. In this case, you are playing this game of your own free will. Because no one is forcing you to play it (at least I hope so) you are in control if whether or not you want to keep playing it. Bottom line is: you don't become a toxic person because of an online game. *** While on that topic, even in the case I described, when the child becomes an adult they can behave accordingly to how they were raised or they can chose to be different. This correlates to your case. Even if you only play with toxic people, you can chose to NOT be toxic yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GP7RKBTv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:21:52.128+0000) > > Bottom line is: you don&#x27;t become a toxic person because of an online game. > *** I disagree. You can be young and in a situation where an online game is your only outlet, and the only thing you feel you are in control of. When that experience turns sour and you feel like you don't belong, like you are not in control anymore, it can get to you. You can become sensitivized. Yeah, I know all about /fullmute all, so save it. :)
: Mhm for what reasons are all these paragraphs there? That's not how your chatlog is suposed to be?! edit: cucks?
> [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEOIc7BW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-22T04:37:55.461+0000) > > Mhm for what reasons are all these paragraphs there? > That&#x27;s not how your chatlog is suposed to be?! > > edit: > cucks? yeah it's become a generic insult for kids these days
: Is it possibl to get random chatlogs?
Just look up all those "banned" cry-threads. There's plenty of logs to be found.
Ropliux (EUNE)
: peoples never insult for nothing when ban in game is nonsense for insult is chat ban not game ban.....................
: The key to climbe in low ELO is: 1. Dont TILT (if you have more the one shitgame then take a break is the right thing to in many cases) 2. Group 3. Mechanical skills 4. Good behavior (dont flame bla bla bla) Being able to counterpick is less important because low elo players doesnt follow META. You will face playstyles and builds that just doesnt fit the standard. Being able to play you own champions i far more important. But sure its good to know a few champions if your own is banned or picked. Sometimes you team will go all ad then its good to know a ap champion as jungle, top or adc to balance the team and avoid being all ad.
> [{quoted}](name=themackattack,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cagE2LoI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-09-13T08:38:33.129+0000) > Being able to counterpick is less important because low elo players doesnt follow META. You will face playstyles and builds that just doesnt fit the standard. Being able to play you own champions i far more important. But sure its good to know a few champions if your own is banned or picked. Sometimes you team will go all ad then its good to know a ap champion as jungle, top or adc to balance the team and avoid being all ad. This is true. Looking at stats and picking a supposed counter doesn't auto-win you the matchup. If you're not competent on the champion but the opponent is, they'll just play around the things that make your pick a counter in the first place and once they notice you don't really know what's going on, they proceed to stomp you. That's what I do at least. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
Show more

Tiddlywinks

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion