Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
duckarp (EUNE)
: Yes, that's for this month. Schedule for the next month hasn't been announced yet.
I am thinking what will they lose if they make pernament mode.To play on it everyday.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Probably next month..
I ve heard that there will be one for all, urf , ascension , poro king and hexakill ....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: meh at least there free, also just disenchant them and hoipefully youll have more luck next time!
I cant get key shard
Rioter Comments
Valynx (EUNE)
: It's awesome!! i enjoyed watching it ;) Well done {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Rioter Comments
: 2.1.11 is not even great yet. You need to get better than that as a support.
69 0 69 is that good enough?
: Be better involved on teamfights. I've a S nearly every game so far, with Soraka.
I bought wards i have done everything as support and my adc got S+ i go A+ ........
Rioter Comments
Skere (EUW)
: Idk, taking someone's video down because he had some criticism is not a very cool thing to do imo He also feels really fake, but I respect your opinion
I didnt know about the video tho
Skere (EUW)
: Brofresco is so cringeworthy, why do ppl watch him?
He is funny and entertaining ho does quite funny (funny moments) plays off-meta champs , saltier than me and a cool guy :D
Rioter Comments
Valynx (EUNE)
: I know how it feels! but its all about skills and which champions you should pick! builds etc.. And Most players are remorseful to get bans! from their behaviour in games bad chat,,flaming,insulting,etc.. And as i can see you are saying bad words on this post! so yeah? aren't you afraid to get ban?
Yes i am afraid but For example i wanted to play some ranked and i went support and i had adc that was with teleport going afk 5 min (several times) and team that goes solo everytime ofcourse i rage but who doesnt? things like this made me never play ranked again and some people starts flaming me without reason its hard not to tell him something they are winning and i failed like 1 or 2 times and he starts flaming me and he says come 1 v 1 noob or some sort of that and after the game finishes he says sorry i dont have time for bronze people like you.
: 0 ap malphite one-shot you? _end thread_
he had only 1 damage item {{item:3025}} (kinda dmg) but sadly yea
Rioter Comments
: Greetings. You'll have to check the e-mail account associated with your League profile. Riot should've sent you a mail containing the reason for your ban, if you cannot find the e-mail [submit a request](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and ask the Player Support.
Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Mon Feb 22 22:22:22 PST 2100 If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home Riot Games Player Support Okay i see why but i didnt do anything tho like i said i havent been loging in this acc for like 1 week last time i logged in this acc it was fine and after a while pernament ban i really should ask them for more information.
Rioter Comments
: About the hextech crafting: "We're planning to go this week, hopefully a day or so after this week's patch." https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4bc15v/hextech_crafting_in_eu/d1807bt
Thanks about the information.
Rioter Comments
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: Hextech crafting is REAAAALY close because of Hextech Annie on PBE. Also Fun Fact:Hextech crafting ACTULY IS ALREADY in lol. It is just disabled for us. Only server which have it enabled is Turkey (for now) But i expecting it this week on another server or next one for sure. Doombots ... dont know nothing aobut it pal.
Thanks dude but there is no hextech crafting right now tho.{{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments

Tisho274

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion