Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Torchboy123, Would it be possible for you to download the replay and show it to us? The new Beta client should have that option.
I've tried getting the replay - it doesn't work. How can I get some assistance on this unjust ban, since the support doesn't want to provide assistance and just copy-pastes ready e-mails, that do not address my issue. I'm waiting for your answer.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Torchboy123, Would it be possible for you to download the replay and show it to us? The new Beta client should have that option.
I can't download the replay for some reason.
: From the outside it's hard to judge whether it was unintentional or not. Your build and CS are rather normal, the fact that you placed basically no wards (in comparison to around 10-15 you normally place), your score and the deaths that clearly happened under the enemy tower however speak a different language. Either way....we can't help you. If you want to appeal your ban, please contact the Player Support. Please keep in mind that they have access to pretty much all game data, so don't even try to tell them stories. This is general advice and not specific to your case, of course I have no idea whether what you tell us is true or not. The support however will know.
I doubt wards would have helped me much, when they were straight out killing me between my turrets. Tried to build defensive after getting dumpstered - didn't really help - things just got too out of hand, and I was too far behind. Filed a ticket to the support. And I linked my replay.gg - hopefully the last game will update soon.
: Hey, It's hard for us here on the boards to judge if you were inting or just having a very bad game without seeing the gameplay. The only thing we can see is that you died 16 times in 22 minutes, which is very often. If you are having a bad game dying almost every minute is hard to achieve. If you really want to discuss this punishment, could you share a replay of the game, downloaded from the beta client and uploaded to youtube?
ell if the support had evidence - they did not share it with me. I filed a support ticket. It's just I am amazed at riot banning me for having a bad game - as if that wasn't frustrating enough in itself. I hope my replay will get updated soon, so people can see it - I've linked my replay.gg
: It was a normal game. What is the big deal though?
I honestly don't know what the big deal is either. I've had bad games other times too - never got any such treatment. And everything that riot provided was the message I posted, linking to that game. So I'm assuming that's an automated response. The thing that I do not get is why do I get banned without anybody reviewing my game.
Prod0x (EUW)
: Dunno, seems like deserved with this stats.
Everybody has bad games. You included - don't believe me? - check your match history.
: Hey, It's hard for us here on the boards to judge if you were inting or just having a very bad game without seeing the gameplay. The only thing we can see is that you died 16 times in 22 minutes, which is very often. If you are having a bad game dying almost every minute is hard to achieve. If you really want to discuss this punishment, could you share a replay of the game, downloaded from the beta client and uploaded to youtube?
Usually it's innocent until proven guilty - not the other way around. I can't really give more of a proof than my game, and what I just wrote. I don't have a replay I believe.
Rioter Comments

Torchboy123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion