Airbend (EUNE)
: Wow.I speceficly said, if someone have opinion on how to improve the system, and to not critises others people opinions, but...This comunity is just... Oh yeah, and everyone are like big and mighty in boards, with high moral, and pure as virgins, but when i go in game 99% of time i need to mute from start because flaming starts from champ pick. And about the country laws,there is NO specific laws that will get you in trouble for using curse words, thats why we hear it in Movies, TV, youtube, streets, etc..And i dont know a case where someone go to jail for callig someone dumbass, stupid, moron, r****d,motherf****r, or some other thing.If there was a goverment law for using f**k in internet or on the streets, all of us would be in prison.
> [{quoted}](name=Airbend,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JYRF4TeH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-24T14:10:46.796+0000) > > And about the country laws,there is NO specific laws that will get you in trouble for using curse words And you won't get banned for using curse words in LoL as well. Only if you direct those curse words at some you will be punished.
Airbend (EUNE)
: Suggestions for changing BAN System
> [{quoted}](name=Airbend,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JYRF4TeH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-24T12:45:45.714+0000) > > There is no country in world, as far as i know,that forbids bad speach. To the contrary. You can't just walk up to a person and say "you're a dirty %%%% and you should get cancer". That's not free speech, that's insult and it's totally punishable by most countries' penal codes.
: Because forum polls are just a meme, and usually have no practical use. Most of the times you will find the classic "did I deserve the ban yes/no" polls. People make these while believing they have a chance to change the outcome. If polls actually mattered, the issue you described would be something to worry about, but they don't, so there's your answer :D
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ulULlJxZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T14:20:11.992+0000) > > If polls actually mattered, the issue you described would be something to worry about Not even then. 1. It's just one vote. 2. You could consider that if someone makes a thread "was my ban justified?" and there's a vote for "no", you can safely assume it's the vote from the person who started the poll.
Futeki07 (EUW)
: Why is being allowed to vote on your own polls even a thing?
Crr3 (EUNE)
: Blindness
Because reasons
ModeFruit (EUW)
: No minions required to destroy nexus turrets..
There are turrets in this game?
: Cross region account
In Stacraft 2 you can simply pick to switch regions before logging in. You just have separate ranks and achievements, but you can play on the same account.
Gnirk (EUW)
: Riot takes the versatility away from the game
> [{quoted}](name=Gnirk,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Kui0lKw9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-17T21:22:23.498+0000) > > AP Xin could splitpush turrets into oblivion without the help of creeps. And that's a good thing? Especially nowadays, when turrets are made of wet paper and Riot keeps nerfing them, that would be just painful to play against.
: Are Disabling Enter and using Chat Scripts ALLOWED? Can a Riot Support Employee confirm?
I certainly hope they ban people who use it to spam the chat though. Annoying af.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Why do you need chat scripts, when you have pings? In short: it might not be explicitly forbidden, but it doesn't mean it's allowed, either.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BXB0idkm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-17T13:01:36.724+0000) > > In short: it might not be explicitly forbidden, but it doesn't mean it's allowed, either. That's exactly what it means. That's one of the most basic principles of law - if it's not forbidden, it's allowed.
: Please, am I garbage?
One game hardly says anything about your skill, especially since we don't know the details.
Mada (EUW)
: It was bad to rush it before, it's worse to rush it now. Back then and now you make it much more worth by having a zeal before you finish it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Z0bB6hQO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-08T07:10:07.030+0000) > > it's worse to rush it now. That's an understatement. Two {{item:1038}} give 80 AD. {{item:3031}} gives 80 AD... and nothing else. You pay 1100 and get nothing in return. Its passives only start working when you have crit chance. It makes exactly zero sense to buy IE without any crit items.
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: well, many adc rushed Infinity as first item for years in different versions of Infinity so what's the problem ? it's the most expensive damage item in game. The problem is that the game in general for 4 years is only nerfing defence champs and items and buff damage, lower the price of damage item and giving them more and more damage, so now everyone can oneshoot everyone, that's the thing that make the game not so fun as old seasons, but if you accept the damage in game as it is now, then one particular item it's not really a problem overall mentality of so much damage in the game it's the problem. Also for many this huge damage in the game is fun and old seasons were boring, and since RIOT keep doing more and more damage I assume majority of players want this type of game so they please the majority. I don't see new players having patience in 60+ minute games as in season 1 and to hit a tank for 5 minutes and not deal any damage.
> [{quoted}](name=HitYourHead,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Z0bB6hQO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-08T05:37:10.145+0000) > > well, many adc rushed Infinity as first item for years in different versions of Infinity so what's the problem ? it's the most expensive damage item in game. The passives don't work without any crit items. This is the worst item to rush as first buy. You pay 1100 for literally nothing.
Rioter Comments
: It's sad that riot now PERMA bans for SIMPLE flaming because of all those butthurt silvers that can't take flame and come to the forum and say that they had a heart attack because someone flamed them (im serious) Like press the mute button people. If that was 2 or 3 years ago you would simply just get a 100 games chat restriction. It really is dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=Rivens daddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=n71BNPbs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-06T17:34:09.639+0000) > > It's sad that riot now PERMA bans for SIMPLE flaming because of all those butthurt silvers that can't take flame and come to the forum and say that they had a heart attack because someone flamed them (im serious) Don't be butthurt that someone made a bad play (or that you made a bad play and need to blame someone), they won't be butthurt about you flaming them. Simple.
: Well i got perm banned
Just one game, right? ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Osenator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dGEWLgqu,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-03T18:25:21.566+0000) > > 4. Waste 30 minutes of your time because your team didn't want to surrender. play for fun, not for the rank. problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dGEWLgqu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-03T20:17:30.021+0000) > > play for fun, not for the rank. problem solved. What does that have to do with the part you quoted? Actually, if you play for rank, you might try to make a super unlikely comeback when you're getting stomped. If you're playing for fun you just want to ff and get into another match, because there's 0 fun in this one.
OG JuicyJ (EUNE)
: My shop not loading!
If you're desperate, you can reinstall the game. It helped for me. (Although I didn't do it for this reason). Maybe just a repair will be enough.
: Teemo comes to Bilgewater, right? He then %%%%% every %%%% in the city. Then he becomes the king of Bilgewater and that is the end of story.{{champion:17}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=fckinshrimp,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=WUk3OitA,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-05-20T18:15:31.531+0000) > > Teemo comes to Bilgewater, right? He then %%%%% every %%%% in the city. Then he becomes the king of Bilgewater and that is the end of story.{{champion:17}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} We have a winner.
Oromis (EUNE)
: He already had a whole VGU... he's on a completely different page than udyr, whose model is from like 2010 or so
> [{quoted}](name=Oromis,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TMnIzpaE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-31T11:19:06.073+0000) > > He already had a whole VGU When was that and what did they change?
: It's only a low priority queue. You get it after you _consistently_ leave games. Repair your game through the client and play those games out, and make sure you stop leaving games consistently. It's not a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FFdxseR5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-31T10:39:25.864+0000) > > Repair your game through the client This doesn't help at all.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: You mean the lonely company instead of the whole god damn potential of earths inhabitants?
You think all Earth's inhabitants would be glad to throw away their money on space exploration? Or do you think a government should force them to, just because?
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: actually it is. the mankind could have conquered the space already but greed and the economy supporting creed(capitalism) keeps everything down
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fys73MYy,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-05-29T21:04:49.121+0000) > > actually it is. the mankind could have conquered the space already but greed and the economy supporting creed(capitalism) keeps everything down Have you ever heard about SpaceX?
Insanity (EUNE)
: Riot just doesn't realize that toxicity comes out of something. And that something is you may ask yourself what? Toxicity comes from those players who decide to int and ruin other peoples games, which then tilts the players that are actually trying to play properly and as a team, and when they see that there is no hope in playing a proper game, people flame and insult those inters because why? They wasted their time, they did it just to make them tilt and above everything they know they won't get punished for it. The system is broken, and Riot will not do anything to make it better, and that is just another fact we are all aware of.
> [{quoted}](name=Insanity,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fys73MYy,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-05-30T01:38:52.701+0000) > > Toxicity comes from those players who decide to int and ruin other peoples games Yeah right. Make one mistake and some people go apeshit. But I guess anything but playing perfectly on my part is what they consider inting and "ruining the game".
: I quit reporting people
> [{quoted}](name=CUTE LITTLE SONA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fys73MYy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-29T20:18:40.828+0000) > > Why? bcs I feel like players who just play insanely bad (like 0 teamplay, not listening to pings or advice, playing intentionally bad bcs of so called 'tilt', etc. etc.) won't ever get punished for ruining a game. And rightly so. Banning players for being bad would be just %%%%%%ed. Especially that we all were bad at some point (most of us still are), so nobody would play the game if your wish came true.
1WiseMan (EUW)
: Cant connect to game server
I have a similar problem. No solution in sight. So I guess it's time to say goodbye to this game.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Could we not have received a fun game mode instead of an RNG-based one?
RNG > same OP champions in every match
: I just feel like people would tolerate ARURF more if it was on the ARAM map. Gives an entirely different feel of what they are signing up for and just generally would be a much different experience. I for one would probably like the game mode that way, but SR ARURF is like... I'm not even sad about not having time this weekend to queue up for that game mode. I'm sorry to say this but SR ARURF had gave me a "why am I wasting my time on this, why did I even expect it to be fun this time?" feel in almost every game, the exception being the 1 in 10 case of "oh, this is actually fun!" An ARAM-URF would be an entirely different experience though that I would probably love, even when rolling a champ that to me personally is unknown, boring or just unappealing. So please consider it! And have a nice day!
> [{quoted}](name=Yordleassault,realm=EUNE,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=9uJ0ZlEK,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-05-26T14:33:55.993+0000) > > I just feel like people would tolerate ARURF more if it was on the ARAM map. But that would make melee champions completely unplayable. And poke comps would dominate way too much.
Eambo (EUW)
: ARURF Enabled for the Remainder of the Weekend
: I'd rather wait 10 minutes from dodging a promo and not losing it than dodging and losing the promo instantly
I don't mean waiting the 10 minutes of low priority queue. I mean that if everyone dodged left and right, you would have to wait in queue and then through the entire champ select several times before the game would finally start. And it would most likely happen nearly every game. Even if people dodged only 10% of their games that's one person per champ select on average.
: Fail to see how this would have a positive effect The top of the top make smurfs so they can actually play more then 3 games a day due to long que times. when people reach the rank they want they just casual play it, they make a smurf and start playing competitively because they want to beat their previous record. If anything disallowing smurfs and alternative accounts would most likely drop the player-base % quiet alot Master/Challenger Streamers would be 50% que times 50% playing games. 5-8 hours a day I mean i have separate phones so I can still use my smurf but for the other people your just banning their account because they already have one.
> [{quoted}](name=Zóokeeper,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JQnJJfGd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-25T09:29:21.244+0000) > > when people reach the rank they want they just casual play it, they make a smurf and start playing competitively because they want to beat their previous record. Do you realize you don't need a new account to beat your best rank record?
lubo787 (EUNE)
: I m going to see Rotating game mode all the time ??
Let's all go to [Ask Riot](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/tag/ask-riot) and flood them with "When is URF coming back?" ;)
: Why does dodging in a promos count as a loss?
Because if Riot encouraged dodging, you'd have to wait 10 minutes to get into the game.
: I recommend not having random guys in your friends list?
> [{quoted}](name=TheLEGObrick1,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1MmjThLE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-22T06:03:27.238+0000) > > I recommend not having random guys in your friends list? Why? What's the threat* other than they might send you some spam, death threats or a link to a picture of their penis? *I mean logically, because the situation described above is clearly not logical. It's like someone went to a shop, bought some stuff and then said "my name is Barrack Obama, put it on my tab".
Endellion (EUW)
: This is why I hate using analogies because it's only useful up to a point. People almost never give expensive things away to strangers, most often over the internet it's either a scam or they're trying to trap you (I've been caught by that and had to cancel a credit card). If it looks too good to be true walk away and make sure to cover your ass if necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1MmjThLE,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-05-22T17:14:52.779+0000) > > People almost never give expensive things away to strangers, most often over the internet it's either a scam or they're trying to trap you Then it's Riot's fault that they designed gifting system that allows such scams. They should at the very least warn players that they should not accept gifts from people they don't know in real life. Normally you would think "sure, that looks suspicious, but what's the threat here?". I couldn't think of any if I hadn't read such ridiculous stories like this one.
Endellion (EUW)
: You can contact Riot and say "I've been given €65 worth of gifts from a stranger", you might not be able to reject it but Riot can wipe the amount from your balance.
Then why is there gifting in the first place? In the old client you could even gift someone in post-game screen, you didn't even need them on your friend list.
Zulkrix (EUW)
: happend before... people get gifted Rp the buyer take the money back and the person who got gifted gets banned
> [{quoted}](name=Zulkrix,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1MmjThLE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-22T11:39:07.072+0000) > > happend before... people get gifted Rp the buyer take the money back and the person who got gifted gets banned Yeah, this isn't the first such story I've read. And it blows my mind that something like that can happen. Are people at Riot that stupid?
: After playing my S3 "smurf" and P2 on EUNE: No difference, it's all just luck.
Great. Maybe I'll get lucky and climb to diamond then. /s
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: You say that creativity and grammar matter, but then say community is going to decide the winner. So, is it more about having multiple accounts/friends, rather than creativity? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=WUk3OitA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-15T17:37:47.160+0000) > > You say that creativity and grammar matter, but then say community is going to decide the winner. So, is it more about having multiple accounts/friends, rather than creativity? > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} Oh, I didn't notice that part. I have no friends, so no point for me to participate.
: Is torturing allowed?
> [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotTwitch,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=WUk3OitA,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-15T19:36:31.863+0000) > > Is torturing allowed? No, you can only win through your writing!
Masantha (EUW)
: Bilgewater Fan Fiction Competition
Do I have to know the lore and if my story somehow contradicts it will it be disqualified?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Well, maybe trying to take over the world with their game, but not evil.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T08:20:28.902+0000) > > Well, maybe trying to take over the world with their game, but not evil. If they're not evil how do you explain those champions: {{champion:119}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:154}} ? Of course you can't. Checkmate, atheists.
Brokenhz (EUW)
: how can you abuse it i wanna know.I mean you put it only for solo que..so for solo que is impossible to be abuse it.
I wouldn't say abuse, but people would totally harass someone who did badly, hoping to make them leave the game.
hellbøy (EUW)
: When nasus nerf?
He needs a rework, not a nerf
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Riot isn't some evil organization trying to take over the world.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T07:17:22.205+0000) > > Riot isn't some evil organization trying to take over the world. Yes, they are
Shadofff (EUNE)
: Everyone that disagrees with you just don't understand you, right? Your points sounds like a salty guy that got stuck.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadofff,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-05-15T06:27:44.346+0000) > > Everyone that disagrees with you just don't understand you, right? Where did he say something like that?
Rioter Comments
: Announcer Voice packs
I still haven't heard "tons of damage". Don't tell me it's not there. DON'T TELL ME THAT! DON'T YOU %%%%ING DARE!
: Tobias Fate for announcer 2018
> [{quoted}](name=Suicidal Maniac,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mjWtLE7j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-14T10:29:40.398+0000) > > Tobias Fate for announcer 2018 NO!!! MY EARS!!
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, As mentioned on the Service Status messaging we're looking into this issue on both EUNE and EUW. EUNE should be back to health right now we believe (please let us know if not, Ranked is still disabled while we confirm), and EUW is still under investigation.
Why the %%%% do I get kicked from the champ select for not banning a champion? That's just %%%%%%ed.
Show more

Trias000

Level 128 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion