: Two ppl + a highly stacked minion wave is nothing to laugh at. Ofc a tower will fall to that. Actually, with the lane being so far to your side of the map, and the route now being shorter to mid, you should be able to farm more safely.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-22T12:13:22.102+0000) > > Ofc a tower will fall to that. But that's pretty stupid.
The Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SilverRebel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-22T17:39:17.777+0000) > > Where is she over extending, she went in to cs, I don't think she wanted to poke. Cassio shouldn't walk up to the minion wave. Too many minions. Even if Fiora was alone, she could force an unfavourable trade for Cassio. In scenarios like this is better to just let the minion wave crash into tower. Cassio can't really tank the minion wave either and she had vision of Zac in the bush.
I didn't have vision of Zac. This replay is from both teams' perspective.
The Febos (EUW)
: Your team comp https://yt3.ggpht.com/-pFQFWA1fuaw/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/zNlAn_guAhc/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg Actually, by her destroying your tower you have more maneuverable space to freeze the lane. I don't actually see what's the big deal. Yeah, you died once and you are behind, but the game isn't over yet. Tower isn't the problem; your attittude is the problem. Besides, I have yet to understand why would you move into that minion wave against Fiora, with or without Zac being there (whom you could see in the bush). You played bad, thus you are punished for your mistakes. They also played bad by destroying that tower (as I said above). If you were against me I wouldn't have destroyed that tower. I would use my advantage to zone you off minions and kill you whenever you got too adventurous. That's how you properly remove someone from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-22T12:30:59.600+0000) > > Your team comp What's wrong with it? > Besides, I have yet to understand why would you move into that minion wave against Fiora To last hit. > You played bad, thus you are punished for your mistakes. I was punished by instantly losing the lane. Yup, that's fair.
Rioter Comments
shamshamm (EUW)
: You could farm blue essence that way :v I don't think farming blue essence would have a big impact but i dunno what rito thinks of it
You can farm blue essence anyway. I.e. you can farm IP and buy mystery champion shards for them.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Tell me matchmaking doesn't force 50% winrate after reading this
: That means nothing! It's an opinion and not a fact.
That's just your opinion ;)
: No they aren't! If you look for bad, you will find bad!
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YEzPcEEQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-05-12T09:03:27.485+0000) > > No they aren't! If you look for bad, you will find bad! Say what you want, League of Legends is widely considered as one of the most, if not the most, toxic environments in gaming.
Maelstromer (EUNE)
: Should i come back to League of Legends?
Don't. People are super toxic here.
: Kills and assists don't give much exp. So I guess try to stay in lane more and farm.
Look at my last game. I was dead even in cs with Vayne, yet she had 2 levels advantage. http://i.imgur.com/NMWdTQz.png
Kouèn (EUW)
: If an enemy died 4 times while you have a perfect 4/0 score, you shouldn't have the same CS. That just means you missed a ton of experience.
Champions like Katarina often have shitty cs, but they roam, get kills, and still have level advantage all the time.
: Kills and assists don't give much exp. So I guess try to stay in lane more and farm.
But if we reverse the roles and it's the enemy who's ahead in kills, all of a sudden they also have like 2-3 levels advantage.
Shélton (EUW)
: Once you learn how long it takes to reach certain levels, you'll understand, the 1st 7 minions give level 2 for example.
I know that, but how does that help? Enemies get level 2 first, or few seconds after me, even if I push the wave and they just last hit.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wQPuWd3v,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-05-06T12:00:29.280+0000) > > What about Yasuo W? He bocks EVERYTHING with some wind. Wind. So if I blow I can block everything right? ok. What about Morgana E? She can block for example Thresh's Q. Get your shit together dude First, Yasuo's wall doesn't block Lux's ult and you can just attack from a different angle. Second, Morgana's E just block spells not abilities as long as the shield holds; so hit her with a little magic damage and the shield is bye-bye. The point of my comment was not to report a bug or make a salty comment as I just said in advance. I was just pointing out that Fiora's W blocks every goddamn spell and ability in the game and not just CC (which at first I thought only blocks CC). So, first understand the situation and then get-your-shit-together people after that. Although, I understand if you're a Fiora main cause winning with her is way too much easy.
Yasuo's windwall and Morgana's shield last much longer than Fiora's riposte.
IskandarX (EUNE)
: If they make towers stronger games would last to long. do you honestly want to play every game over 40 min? It would make early game champs useless. Imagine how hard it would be to deal with hard scaling champs like vayne, nasus, cassiopea if every game would be 40 min long. Those champs could just farm under tower and destroy your ass in late game. Honesty at the moment game is pretty balanced when it comes to pacing. If you have early game team comp if you are good enough you can snowball early game and end game before enemy scale team simply out scale you by farming under tower.
> [{quoted}](name=IskandarX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xRNAxgAo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-05-06T15:02:03.307+0000) > > Imagine how hard it would be to deal with hard scaling champs like vayne, nasus, cassiopea if every game would be 40 min long. They shouldn't be so hard scaling anyway. I understand that a champion can be particularly strong in the late game, but not to a point where they're able to 1v5 on a daily basis.
: Are Towers still too weak?
> [{quoted}](name=PreformapalDiamo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xRNAxgAo,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-05T14:55:27.765+0000) > > I do not see why Riot cannot have a different set of rulings for LCS games and different for normal and ranked games that ordinary people play. 1. LCS players need to practice. How are they supposed to do it other than playing ranked or normal games? 2. If someone watches LCS, they want to feel like they're watching League of Legends. Part of the fun is that you play the game yourself and know how it works, so you have a better understanding of what's going on.
: Very funny riot, very very funny.......
Sell the Udyr skin, he's a minion anyway, not a champion.
Kìńg (EUW)
: Intended my ass then anivia is unplayable , 0 counterplay it needs to be addressed
But your ult still deals damage, doesn't it? So what's the problem?
: I'd report you, you offer no peel..... why even play that in the support role
> [{quoted}](name=howareyouthisbad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fefeZntz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-01T22:32:45.326+0000) > > I'd report you Your report would have no effect anyway.
Komodolai (EUW)
: Even if you have good success with him, if your adc doesn't agree to have a portion of his farm taken from him he is going to struggle to carry, which is his job. What you're doing isn't terrible, but I can see why adcs wouldn't want you playing that champ in that role.
> [{quoted}](name=Komodolai,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fefeZntz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-02T02:41:52.462+0000) > > Even if you have good success with him, if your adc doesn't agree to have a portion of his farm taken from him he is going to struggle to carry, which is his job. What's important is whether your team wins or loses, not who carries. Moreover, adc can still last hit minions that are being attacked by Heimer's turrets.
Røkas (EUW)
: Wow i must be waiting for that long run then, 1000 games in and still waiting for at least a day where I get teams that don't suck. It feels like all those 1000 games 80% of them were carry or lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Rokąs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xY2hpa9Z,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-05-02T15:22:42.177+0000) > > **It feels** like all those 1000 games 80% of them were carry or lose. That's the key part. People have it very hard to look at things without bias.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: What champion would you rework?
{{champion:42}} - visual update and change of those ridiculously annoying quotes {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} - too simple, they could use some more interactive kits
: Worst skin I can buy my friend?
Mundo Mundo is the worst skin ever, but it's legacy and can't be bought.
Bogity (EUNE)
: PINK TARIC {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}}
Røkas (EUW)
: "It's only your fault that you can't climb"
It all evens out in the longrun. In the short term you might be unlucky with your teammates but in the long term your winrate will only reflect your own skill.
: "This elo sucks, full of inters and feeders" - everybody
I live in wonderland where there are hardly any trolls or inters in ranked. I'm always surprised by this kind of posts.
Spicetake (EUNE)
: Don't you dare to say you never flame anybody..... It happens for the best of us, especially if you have had a bad day and some jackass picks yi mid and feeds 0-15-0 in 10 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Spicetake,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eWkApzL6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-29T09:15:58.524+0000) > > Don't you dare to say you never flame anybody..... It happens for the best of us, especially if you have had a bad day and some jackass picks yi mid and feeds 0-15-0 in 10 minutes It doesn't happen to those of us who understand that flaming will not turn that 0/15 into 15/0
Vamplicious (EUNE)
: Self-mute idea
I wonder if this would really work, but sure, why not?
Røkas (EUW)
: Riot, a small Question/Suggestion if I may.
Instead, they should increase penalty for dodging.
Dr Drevan (EUW)
: Queue Dodging
Yes, let's all do that and never get to play a match anymore.
Daynasty (EUW)
: Where is the Tribunal???
3 reports a week? I could easily use that in a single game.
vasscool (EUNE)
: and let the enemy know how many staks you have? nah
They can also hover over your tear to see that.
: (23.04.2015 at 16:58:41 ) {{champion:114}} was first.... I miss those good old days
Yes, press R to penta :) I had 2 pentakills with her too.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: {{champion:1}} in an ARAM I have never had one in SR. Which is probably a good thing, seeing as I usually play support! Could you imagine the flame I would get from the ADC ;)
Only an idiot would flame you for acing the enemy team.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Who was your first pentakill with?
{{champion:15}} It was on ARAM, as we were finishing their nexus.
proliarides (EUNE)
: Do you think I care about random people on a game? I just pulled these stuff from my ass right now. I said my real reason and thats to make them flame back at me and then I can report them for flaming. I dont care if they improve or not and chances are they will just get demoted further since most of the people I flame have like 13 loses in a row. I want to shame them and then punish them by their own hand. Now guys tell me, flaming is bad no matter what right? If you get flamed and flame back its still bad right? This means that if these people flame me back that they deserve the report right?? I just use what you guys keep saying in the forums to my advantage to report people who normally dont flame by triggering them. And I'm smart enough to not use the usual swear words that are detected by the system and say stuff like "You should consider quiting lol", "Can you please go afk right now to avoid feeding them further?" etc and the use of the word "trash" doesnt seem to give me any warning so far and I can use sentences like these "Trash mid, pls quit lol", "/all Trash vayne thinks he is good with 50 cs lol". etc The system is so abusable lol
So you're toxic for the sake of being toxic. Ok. But why are you telling us this? You want a %%%%ing medal or what?
proliarides (EUNE)
: >What do you gain? >What are the tangible results in game, you achieve with flaming someone that is playing poorly in your subjective perception (cause let's face it, intentionall feeders are not that frequent)? I'll answer. People who suck need to know that they suck. If you are a good player and happened to have a bad day you wouldn't take a flame so seriously because you know your real skill but a player who sucks no matter what because he simply doesnt care, got duo boosted by a friend, is meta slave and plays broken picks without mechanical skill and when he tries a skilled champ he goes 0-10, they simply need to know that they are bad in order to improve and to get off their high horses "I'm plat v, im so pro and now I can use the Silver/Gold-scrub insult". Why do they have the priviledge of ruining games because of their low skill? If they get flamed regularly they will get the hint and I hope that they will play normals to learn mechanics and game knowledge. Why do I have to accept the fact that I have to lose a game because some douche got carried by his friend?
> [{quoted}](name=proliarides,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KFJXQwn6,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-04-24T10:31:52.499+0000) > > I'll answer. People who suck need to know that they suck. If you are a good player and happened to have a bad day you wouldn't take a flame so seriously because you know your real skill but a player who sucks no matter what because he simply doesnt care, got duo boosted by a friend, is meta slave and plays broken picks without mechanical skill and when he tries a skilled champ he goes 0-10, they simply need to know that they are bad in order to improve and to get off their high horses "I'm plat v, im so pro and now I can use the Silver/Gold-scrub insult". > > Why do they have the priviledge of ruining games because of their low skill? If they get flamed regularly they will get the hint and I hope that they will play normals to learn mechanics and game knowledge. > > Why do I have to accept the fact that I have to lose a game because some douche got carried by his friend? That makes zero sense. You lost a game because of a player. But he will not improve magically right after you flame him. And you might never meet him again after this game. He might be on the enemy team next time. What the %%%% do you care if he improves or not?
: Instead of Flaming someone for suggesting something to you, how about you honor them instead ?
Yeah, but more often than not they have no idea what they're talking about. Once someone berated me for not building Rod of Ages on Lissandra, because "it's a core item on her since Deathfire Grasp was removed".
Lexy123 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fGAKXalN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-21T19:51:47.447+0000) > > Not really. She's mainly a burst mage with some poke and a lot of cc. I don't know all those categories, so I might be wrong, but she's certainly much different from Swain or Vlad. Burst mage that buys RoA,Zhonya,Lyandry, Abysal Hextech mumbojumbo and protobelt. From my perspective all these items are in same category as items i would buy on Swain. And her healing is not to be underestimated either as its 3/4 Swains and 1/2 Vlads. > Oh, she does. She has far more mana issues than e.g. Vel'Koz (perhaps not so much after the recent buff, I haven't played her much in the latest patch). I am talking about first and second back, while my experience on liss is limited to 20ish games i never had any problems on first back so that i must buy item asap, and this comes from somebody who instaclicks Lux E whenever its avaible. > Safe from melees. But she still gets deleted just as fast as any other mages unless she pops her ult or Zhonya. That's what i meant, since i put her into top category, you wont find a lot of ranged toplaners. And tbh adcs's cant do her much harm unless we are talking about 25+mins in and they have QSS or something better to counter her CC. Since she will just keep them CCed for long enough or Burst them, going more to the latter > So yes, Zhonya's active is more useful on Lissandra than on e.g. Lux or Brand, but Liss still needs damage just as any other mages, so the fact that {{item:3157}} gives not so great stats overall hurts the Ice %%%%% as well. Especially considering that she just has to buy Zhonya, whereas other mages can skip it in favour of more damage-oriented items, like Luden's Echo. That is just playstyle she adopts,as do many other champions, for example Protobelt which is absolutely a must have for Vlad is not for lategame as well and neither is Zhonya. But he needs to have at least one of those, if not both depending on a matchup. T_T > Xeraths range acts as an even better version of GA. He simply doesn't even need GA. He just stays out of harm's way and that prevents him from dying. > So you could call it unfair if a long-ranged mage had Lissandra's ult, not when a mage with the shortest ranged speels in the game has it when it's absolutely necessary for her. I see no problem with Xerath whatsoever since that is true for most mages. I am talking about being able to use spells both offensivly and defensivly. For example If we look at Lux Xerath their defensive abbilities are pretty clear, they have long CD and you know when and how they are going to use them.However with Lissandra you always have flexibility to use EVERY single one of her abbilities for BOTH offense and defense (literaly diving Lissandra is a suicide mission). This is why she used to be pretty contested pick, and why she will come back soon enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Lexy123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fGAKXalN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-21T20:27:26.567+0000) > > Since she will just keep them CCed for long enough or Burst them You're contradicting yourself. How can Swain or Rumble burst an adc?
Lexy123 (EUNE)
: Lissandra falls into Top Mage PseudoTank category along with Swaim,Vlad,Rumble.Though... Lisandra is an exception to even exceptions. She doesnt gobble mana like 90% other mages, and although she doesnt have range, CC on 3 of her abbilities makes her safe, plus a nice mobility spell. And in the offchance that she does get in a troublesome situation her ult acts as a better version of G.A. I dont want to call it unfair but Lissandra is able to utilize most of the mage items for 150% while some mages struggle to get even what they payed for. If you look at 3 other mages i listed they are all extremely different and utilized for different things. While we are just stamping MAGE ticket onto them truth is all 4 feel like they are a completely different group.
> [{quoted}](name=Lexy123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fGAKXalN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-21T17:00:34.352+0000) > > Lissandra falls into Top Mage PseudoTank category along with Swaim,Vlad,Rumble. Not really. She's mainly a burst mage with some poke and a lot of cc. I don't know all those categories, so I might be wrong, but she's certainly much different from Swain or Vlad. > Lisandra is an exception to even exceptions. She doesnt gobble mana like 90% other mages, Oh, she does. She has far more mana issues than e.g. Vel'Koz (perhaps not so much after the recent buff, I haven't played her much in the latest patch). > and although she doesnt have range, CC on 3 of her abbilities makes her safe Safe from melees. But she still gets deleted just as fast as any other mages unless she pops her ult or Zhonya. So yes, Zhonya's active is more useful on Lissandra than on e.g. Lux or Brand, but Liss still needs damage just as any other mages, so the fact that {{item:3157}} gives not so great stats overall hurts the Ice %%%%% as well. Especially considering that she just has to buy Zhonya, whereas other mages can skip it in favour of more damage-oriented items, like Luden's Echo. > plus a nice mobility spell. And in the offchance that she does get in a troublesome situation her ult acts as a better version of G.A. Xeraths range acts as an even better version of GA. He simply doesn't even need GA. He just stays out of harm's way and that prevents him from dying. So you could call it unfair if a long-ranged mage had Lissandra's ult, not when a mage with the shortest ranged speels in the game has it when it's absolutely necessary for her.
: instant feedback report 5 times in 2 days! happy or sad?
> [{quoted}](name=MrNiceGuy69,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pTEagL0s,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-21T14:33:59.875+0000) > > how often do you report players ? for me it´s pretty much every single game Same. I'm starting to think that the system started ignoring my reports because I reported every flamer I've met. And I've met A LOT of them.
: Dear Riot...just why ?
As a Lissandra one trick pony I generally don't see too much to complain about here. I only wish more AP champions would be viable in the jungle, which has always been dominated by AD and tanks.
GAMERNEXUS (EUNE)
: i need my chest ..why is this bug still in game
Have you got a chest on Ahri and Pantheon this season?
: That I agree with. Still waiting for Dunkmaster Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dkqWsof1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-21T09:46:03.817+0000) > > That I agree with. Still waiting for ~~Dunkmaster~~ Star Guardian Illaoi.
Doomley (EUW)
: Well most of that kind of youtubers like phylol and redmercy are wrong in their statements. 10% is 10% but the difference to old one is (also the mr reduction was 35, not 25) that now his ult applies it and his w can keep the mark on the enemies which is undeniably a buff. Basically previously it only affected a target amumu was basic attacking but going tanky ap is still the best way to go on amumu.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g5Ebw2Az,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-19T01:38:36.353+0000) > > Well most of that kind of youtubers like phylol and redmercy are wrong in their statements. Saying "X is OP/broken" in the title is always a good clickbait
: Lissandra's problem passive and identity
> [{quoted}](name=Reya Dawnbringer,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=K1VkQ36i,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-10T07:40:01.111+0000) > > Or is she a battle mage? > > This last option is probably the one that best suits her thematic and kit. I disagree. In her lore she is devious and cunning. She beats her enemies using her intelligence, not brute force.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. There seems to have been a small bug that deactivated the IP event a bit too early. It should be back online now. If you're still not seeing the bonus in your party screen, relog into the client.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MOGs3E6m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-10T00:37:13.704+0000) > > Greetings. > > There seems to have been a ~~small bug~~ spaghetti code that deactivated the IP event a bit too early. Fixed.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Brorack Brobama,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dcodMllE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-07T16:02:26.380+0000) > > I would pay to get polaks out of eune. Pay me $1000 and we have a deal.
: People casually report people for "int" when they get mad at someone for losing legitimately , so it will be harder for Riot to actually find and punish the real intentional players like you are describing. This is a problem the community created. But yes, I don't disagree with the fact that the punishing system is slow and non-responsive.
Exactly. player gives first blood -> "report X for feeding" -> Riot is flooded with bullshit reports
Show more

Trias000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion