: People casually report people for "int" when they get mad at someone for losing legitimately , so it will be harder for Riot to actually find and punish the real intentional players like you are describing. This is a problem the community created. But yes, I don't disagree with the fact that the punishing system is slow and non-responsive.
Exactly. player gives first blood -> "report X for feeding" -> Riot is flooded with bullshit reports
: High %winrate = low %winrate teams
> [{quoted}](name=Strategical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UmmUxUi9,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-26T04:11:02.479+0000) > > The life of a high winrate player is to permanently have low winrate teammates. > MMR system balances the High winrate players personal mmr with Low winrate Players inorder to achieve a balanced overall TEAM MMR. Can you provide a source of this claim?
Aezander (EUW)
: Ahahahahaha! What missing a 'K' does to you. :P
{{champion:41}} Some oranges would solve the problem, but it's actually C
: I don't know why they changed it from purple. Imo purple is the color of magic.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkest Death,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OhaJ5dAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-24T08:32:07.290+0000) > > I don't know why they changed it from purple. So that Lulu wouldn't eat it.
: Calm ur fingers Herring, and tell him to the face ''You suck'', and don't hide it behind numbers and a wall of text
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E4thEvWM,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2017-03-18T21:36:02.609+0000) > > Calm ur fingers Herring, and tell him to the face ''You suck'', and don't hide it behind numbers and a wall of text Saying "you suck" and constructive criticism are two completely diffrent things. I wish I could see the day when League players will undestand the difference...
: > [{quoted}](name=Inaphyt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LvFjMo7z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-03-18T20:07:24.634+0000) > > Unlike other crazy people i actually DO have a problem with these ridiculous one shot champs. You know how unfun it is to be forced to stick next to your team for the entire game for fear of getting one shot by a rengar that you can't prevent killing you? or a shaco that has an incredibly high chance to get fed and then proceed to outduel you? Le blanc was cancer man even if you played extremely well in lane she could kill you without being exceptionally fed at around 2/3 health. As for mids that one shot? Vel'koz my main doesn't oneshot and landing his combo is actually a chore that takes a long time to get right and even then a lot of your damage is actually "guessing". Annie can one shot after a bit of farm but at least every kill she gets is fair and once she uses her abilities she's often dead le blanc is not dead and good players always ended up with stupid recs of like 14-2 or 9 -1 cause she's a burden to kill. Ganking her at midlane is impossible for most junglers inflicting damage vs her as auto based champs was nearly impossible unless she screwed up. you only have to buy 1 item to make all assassins useless. zhonyas.
How does it make LeBlanc useless?
: Wait, that stuff happens in plat too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6slvVhKWg Report Faker, that feeding boosted scrub. People just can't understand that someone might have a bad game. At any rank. Because no matter how good you are, you will face opponents that are more or less as good as you. So even playing at master level might result in 0/10 when you're against challengers.
eXtreemo (EUW)
: Next Cute champion wHEN?
https://media0.giphy.com/media/26gYOdBrT3MKcTj3O/giphy.gif
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Poor and unjustifiable excuse.
Poor?! How dare you! https://blogs-images.forbes.com/timmaurer/files/2015/06/rich.jpg
: Austin powers reference. Ever heared of this meme? "Quick! hide in my belly!" ?
But how is this related to Galio?
Gojiraw (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=btvjbnA1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-15T19:10:07.392+0000) > > I used to like Syndra until everyone started calling her a noob champion after the mage rework and LCS stuff. There isn't a single champ that people are not calling it "noob champ". Just bronze stuff, move on.
But there's more to it. It would also be nice if Syndra's ult had more counterplay.
: Quick, Hide in my crevices!
Dude GirI (EUNE)
: The game isn't meant to be that every w and e on other champions are supposed to be balanced or as strong as each other. Caitlyn q isn't the same as Kalista q, you could ask the same question about that. They're on different champions on different kits, that's why.
Yup, this also. Passives are best examples. Some champions have great passives: {{champion:45}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:55}} Some have no passive at all: {{champion:127}} {{champion:20}}
Wadud92 (EUW)
: Why is Yasuo W better than Braum E?
Because Braum can move his E
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Idea for Syndra's Ult
1. That's an idea. It would also look cooler as a chain of spheres instead of just all at once. 2. Sounds great too.
132ads (EUW)
: Able to see enemy team not All chat
Perhaps this has something to do with Lee using the word _%%%%_. Maybe the language filter is bugged.
: She didn't go tank, she went full ap, but she was still tanky due to the shields, she wouldn't get close to me for trades, she just stays back, as soon as I try to harass she jumps on me, does half my health and leaves.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombieguardian12,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lOo3BZjV,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-03-09T19:47:52.740+0000) > > She didn't go tank, she went full ap, but she was still tanky due to the shields She dealt less damage due to lack of Thunderlord's Decree and ignite. > she wouldn't get close to me for trades, she just stays back, as soon as I try to harass she jumps on me, does half my health and leaves. That's what Diana does. You just need to play around that and not harass her if it's not safe to do so. Which is only fair. Otherwise the Diana player might as well complain that you can harass her for free and she can't do anything about it.
SonenseS (EUW)
: I hate the W nerf. It's the only type of hard CC on his entire kit, and you want to nerf its duration by ~~half~~ 0.25 s? Honestly, Riot just went way too far with the nerfs :c P.S.: Btw what's the E nerf? I didn't hear anything about it :v P.P.S.: Forget the question. I saw the patch notes now, the E CD is just weird. Still can't understand why the CD increase :^)
> [{quoted}](name=SonenseS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BAubZ92x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-08T19:26:05.283+0000) > > I hate the W nerf. It's the only type of hard CC on his entire kit, and you want to nerf its duration by ~~half~~ 0.25 s? I'd like a buff to Annie's stun. Make it last like 5s. After all, it's the only hard cc in her kit! /s
: 3 Shield Unkillable Diana
Shields don't kill people. So what's the problem? That might have as well been a tank or juggernaut.
Vixen 7 (EUW)
: Because. Size doesn't matter :3
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/f2/Teemo.joke.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20120619062518
: Am I cursed or what?
You seem to be playing too many different champions. Are you sure you know all of them well enough to play them in ranked? Also, Veigar support can work if you know what you're doing, but unless you're pretty sure it will work out for you, it's safer to pick more conventional champions.
: Do you want the Ludens/Litchbane autofilled soraka?
Whatever. There's 50% chance that Soraka will be on the enemy team.
1Haider (EUW)
: 20+ ping then usual only on Virgin Media???
20 ping is an issue? #firstworldproblems
abixbg (EUNE)
: People who flame on random champ modes like ARAM and URF should get more severe punishment
> should get more severe punishment It would be nice if they got any punishment at all. But usually that's not the case. So many times I've reported those flamers, only to get that message "a player has been punished" once in a few weeks...
: This happens because you do not get to chose what champion you want. So that forces people to be like that... because when I get a champion that I never played and I win in lane, I do feel the need sometimes to brag. It's called complex competitive argumentation.
No, it's called being a douchebag.
: Me, in every game against a Zed.
Zhonya's will only help you survive 2.5s longer anyway.
Not Xpeke (EUW)
: What's the Grandfather paradox? Hmm, why does quantum mechanics say otherwise? Let's say I decide wether or not to take a bite of an apple. The Future already "knows" what I chose, I just don't have the knowledge until I make that choice.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=V2azKU8Y,comment-id=000f0002,timestamp=2017-03-03T18:40:47.932+0000) > > What's the Grandfather paradox? If you go back in time and kill your granfather before your mother/father was born, then you weren't born either and therefore you can't go back in time to kill your grandfather. > Hmm, why does quantum mechanics say otherwise? Because the state of a quantum particle isn't defined until it's measured. And it's not even that "we don't know". It literally exists in all possible states at once. > Let's say I decide wether or not to take a bite of an apple. Maybe. But maybe some quantum randomness in your brain decided that on a coinflip.
: So you main a bursty mid laner even though you don't like R to kill playstyle? (I mean, come on now, is it really that hard to land a stun once you master it and can spawn a sphere and E at the same time stunning someone when they least expect it?)
I main Lissandra. She's somewhat "R to kill". Not exactly, but she's a burst mage nonetheless. But she can't just press R and delete someone. She has to poke them down first, get in range (so most likely exploit enemy's bad positioning - even flash + R is not enough due to her short ranges and E is too slow), and only then execute her combo. So it requires more than just facerolling the keyboard. I wish all assassins/burst mages worked like that. But then, Lissandra has 46% winrate...
: They probably increased the numbers because these runes were useless and they still offer less armor pen in early game than the old armor pen runes... and who used armor pen runes before there was Lethality? Draven maybe, because he has his axes to make up for the lost AD. I would never play adc without AD runes, you can't even cs properly with this shit AND its weaker early game than AD. xD So if you take Lethality runes and build lethality you basically have a very small window where you are really most efficient. In very early laning its suboptimal and the longer the game lasts the weaker lethality becomes. Statistics show that win chances drop the longer a game lasts if you went lethality. All this considered...why are these items so popular? This community is lazy and meta is basically the result of a huge information bubble.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j4eYoMY6,comment-id=00010004000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-03T12:37:13.326+0000) > > I would never play adc without AD runes, you can't even cs properly with this shit AND its weaker early game than AD. xD We're not talking only about ADCs. And some of them can also abuse lethality. > So if you take Lethality runes and build lethality you basically have a very small window where you ~~are really most efficient~~ delete everyone. FTFY > In very early laning its suboptimal and the longer the game lasts the weaker lethality becomes. Statistics show that win chances drop the longer a game lasts if you went lethality. That's great, considering that an average game ends before 30 minutes: http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/game-durations > All this considered...why are these items so popular? Because people love to abuse freelo.
Aezander (EUW)
: Doesn't leathality mechanic work off the level of the target? Or was it changed?
Mireline (EUW)
: Quantum mechanics say that there is a Universe for each and every different decision a person makes. So if you have a choice between noodles and pizza and you take pizza, in another universe you choose noodles and therefore everything changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Mireline,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=V2azKU8Y,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2017-03-03T07:17:05.228+0000) > > Quantum mechanics say that there is a Universe for each and every different decision a person makes. No, it doesn't. That's a hypothesis (one of many), but it's very very far from a proven fact.
: > Now it gives 15 lethality, which translates to... 9 armor pen at the very beginning And Ghostblade used to give 20 armor pen. Maw of Malmortius (the item that all mages hate) used to give 10 armor pen. All these items used to give MORE AD..... i mean even adc item have had their AD values REDUCED over time. All items built with BF sword used to give 80 AD. > You can also get 24 lethality right off the bat with runes alone. Could you get that much armor pen before? Of course....they simply converted the runes. But very few champions are actually using them. Its just better to use AD.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j4eYoMY6,comment-id=000100040000,timestamp=2017-03-03T09:02:34.934+0000) > > Maw of Malmortius (the item that all mages hate) used to give 10 armor pen. Thanfully, now we have Edge of Night which all mages love! :) > Of course....they simply converted the runes. Nope, they increased the values. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-622-notes#patch-lethality > GREATER MARKS ~~1.28 flat armor penetration~~ ⇒ 1.60 lethality > GREATER QUINTESSENCES ~~2.56 flat armor penetration~~ ⇒ 3.20 lethality
: > Instead of nerfing that shit they just added the lethality thing to make more 1 shots This "lethality thing" is a nerfed version of flat armor pen and flat armor pen has been in the game since ages. I swear, nowadays metas are created in the players heads, it's all about hype and things that you heard but don't fully understand. Efficiency doesn't even matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j4eYoMY6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-02T22:14:55.657+0000) > > This "lethality thing" is a nerfed version of flat armor pen and flat armor pen has been in the game since ages. Nerfed? Duskblade used to give 10 armor pen. Now it gives 15 lethality, which translates to... 9 armor pen at the very beginning, and it scales upwards. Nerfed my ass. You can also get 24 lethality right off the bat with runes alone. Could you get that much armor pen before? It was designed as a nerf to early game armor pen, but came out as an overall overbuff.
vladiq (EUW)
: Support Pentakills (When you mastered of KS)
Meanwhile, I've never even got a penta on my main midlaner with 440k mastery points...
Not Xpeke (EUW)
: I'd like to hear different thoughts on the idea of Time Travel.
Time travel is not possible. Proof 1: Grandfather paradox. Proof 2: There are no time travelers from the future in the present. > So is it acceptable to say that the Future is already written even though we do not know it yet? No, quantum mechanics says otherwise. But it's not much more optimistic - the future a mix of deterministic and random.
Ignaz (EUW)
: Your calculation is completely off. Its goes like this: 1. Percentage (%) Armorpenetration is calculated (Last Wisper goes only for the BONUS Armor) 2. After that Flat (Lethality) is taken to reduce Armor further 3. And after Reduction (like Black Cleaver Stacks) is calculated
Nope. I'm not sure whether the reduction works on base armor or bonus armor first (probably bonus armor first), but I'm 100% sure it just lowers the amount of the armor a champion has, and therefore every armor pen calcuations are done based on that new armor value. So Poppy with 100 armor (50+50) after 30% reduction will have 50 base armor and 20 bonus armor. Then with {{item:3036}} or {{item:3033}} 45% of that 20 is ignored, therefore only 50+11 is used, and after that lethality further nulifies some of this value.
Marowak (EUNE)
: Shen's ultimate was good, and it was zyra aswell lol, wrote wrong :)
I'm not an expert, but I imagine "protect the carry comp" more as something like {{champion:67}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:427}}
: ARURF- Why i hate it
> [{quoted}](name=Deadsplicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2hhZX5Mk,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-25T14:18:11.620+0000) > > What should i do with a Rek'sai Build AP. > Gangplank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ex7euRwMLU > Singed. Build movement speed and just trolololo through their base. tl;dr: just %%%% around and don't care about the outcome
Marowak (EUNE)
: I did play against a "protect the adc" team comp, with shen, ivern, syndra, varus and syndra. Is this a good comp or are there any changes to make here?
Where's the "protect the adc" part other than Ivern's shield?
Marowak (EUNE)
: Best possible Team Comp
{{item:3814}} top {{item:3814}} jungle {{item:3814}} mid {{item:3814}} adc {{item:3814}} supp
: HODOR.
%%%% me sideways. I was 17 minutes late...
: RP contest ^.^ Best nickname
Hodor Edit: Too late :(
: too bad, it is sometimes real, and lower elos as well as mid elos are messed up. Ever seen an Ashe with 20 cs a 10min in gold elo?(enemy Jhin with 95 btw). Some games are really good and / or easy, some are hard. It's a pendulum.
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Hxi0yWsU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T21:25:32.681+0000) > > Some games are really good and / or easy, some are hard. You hit the point here. Elo hell would exist if all games were hard. But that's not the case. Not in the longrun.
: That feeling when...
That did not happen. She went 0/9, ragequit, and blamed the jungler.
House x33 (EUW)
: Some one got his arse kicked by quinn. > [{quoted}](name=M411Solstormer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-19T18:32:57.106+0000) > > rofl, my friend has been abusing quinn, you have no chance vs her, she stuns you for a split second and then os you Shut her down early.... If you had no chance vs her she would have 70+% win rate..
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-19T18:37:25.910+0000) > > Shut her down early.... If you had no chance vs her she would have 70+% win rate.. Instead she has mere 54.5%. No big deal.
HoneHaki (EUW)
: The very concept of lethality is broken. When you think about it, the concept of "scaling armor pen" is basically a way of saying : "if i can kill you once, you will never be able to 1v1 me again the whole game." I really don't know what riot tries to do, but seriously they keep breaking the game again and again. At the moment, it's not so much a lucky dip, but more a "do you have more lethality champs than the ennemy team ? Yes = win, No = Loose" Worst part is, they are doing NOTHING on the PBE to fix that.
> [{quoted}](name=HoneHaki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-02-19T21:47:30.281+0000) > > The very concept of lethality is broken. > > When you think about it, the concept of "scaling armor pen" is basically a way of saying : "if i can kill you once, you will never be able to 1v1 me again the whole game." It scales with the target's level, so it's probably healthier than flat armor pen. But the problem is that you can build a shitton of lethality without compromising your AD, because Lethality items have a lot of both (it's like Infinity Edge gave attack speed as well), and they are overloaded on top of that - tons of movement speed, very strong passives or actives.
VEELEN (EUNE)
: ***
That's not teleport, that's Yo Mama's Ghostblade.
: How to conclude warwick rework in 2 songs.
ARE YOU %%%%ING TELLING ME THERE IS A REMASTERED VERSION OF DUCK TALES?!! http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/3/3f/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
: Blocked my self
> [{quoted}](name=Flachzange,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=bxHI88gq,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-19T09:08:42.653+0000) > i cant see my friends and cant write msg in channels There are channels in the new client?
Shélton (EUW)
: Lethality walks into a bar....
I was expecting this: Lethality walks into a bar. It asks the bartender: -Where's the counter? -There is none.
Show more

Trias000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion