C4libur (EUNE)
: just won a ranked game after afk but took no LP because of a F-ing Mosquito
: #FreeNubrac
I reported Nightblue3 to [Riot support](http://support.riotgames.com). Hopefully my ticked doesn't get reviewed by his friend. Or maybe it'd be better if it does because then I can make their name public.
bykbs (EUW)
: Does anyone know, what is the best way to write to Riot about this thing? Do they have an Email for stuff like that?
Reddit or the [support](http://support.riotgames.com)
: First off, _please_ look up the term "roleplaying". I just think you've got it wrong there and are looking for a different word. Secondly, again, Qiyanna is the character - she has been consciously designed by Riot to be an asshole. If she doesn't exist, how can she imitate? To imitate would imply a conscious action towards replicating behavior that she can acknowledge. Since that is ridiculous and she _is_ a non-sentient parcel of data, the blame falls on Riot, _which is who I am pointing the blame at anyway from the beginning_. Riot is creating Qiyanna. They are the ones who have decided that this sort of toxic shit-talking "%%%%% of a character" personality is alright to implement into the game, while also telling players not to act in a similar fashion. They say that toxicity has no place in League of Legends but here they are putting it into the game. Asshole characters in gaming are not bad things, I agree, but remember that those games that use asshole personalities don't also run a complete opposite moral outlook that involves condemning the same behavior that they have implemented into these characters. No one likes being nasty, obviously, but games with asshole characters tend not to say that being an asshole or being nasty has "no place in their game" because the act of putting those nasty assholes in the game really just defeats the purpose. Not only that, but these characters tend to be vulnerable to player reprisal (if the player chooses to do so) therefore opening up avenues for dealing with the toxic behavior. LoL is different - you play _as_ Qiyanna. You _are_ the asshole character. You cannot get _away_ from the asshole character. You are forced to play _against_ the toxic personality put in the game by Riot, who are the same people who will ban you if you act in a similar way. Imagine if Riot completely and utterly banned all swearing in the game, but then released a champion that did nothing but swears.
> [{quoted}](name=IIIrd Bishop,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TJeuJf4l,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:33:16.412+0000) > > Asshole characters in gaming are not bad things, I agree, but remember that those games that use asshole personalities don't also run a complete opposite moral outlook that involves condemning the same behavior that they have implemented into these characters. Those are singleplayer games so what are you talking about? Insulting an NPC? I'm sure if Fallout or Witcher were multiplayer, their creators would enforce similar rules as Riot does. And that's actually the case for Fallout 76: https://bethesda.net/en/document/code-of-conduct?_ga=2.211715733.1288350918.1560442172-285068187.1560442172
: That's not really the case. "Roleplaying" is the imitation of a character, but Qiyanna _is that character_. Riot has designed her to be this kind of an asshole. She is not _pretending_ to be a toxic shit-talker, Qiyanna _is_ a toxic shit-talker. Riot have gone and intentionally made a character that emulates asshole behavior, while also condemning that behavior from the players. Double Standards and utterly hypocritical!
She can't be toxic because she doesn't exist. She's not conscious. So she can only imitate toxic behaviour. Does it really bother you if a character in a video game is rude to you? There are so many examples of this. E.g. in all Fallout and Witcher games you meet assholes right and left. But not only that's not bad, it's part of what makes those games so good.
: Qiyanna was designed to be a %%%%%, but Riot seem to have double standards over what they feel is fine for "character design" and not fine for players... Oh, but it isn't the _game's_ fault that LoL is toxic. Oh noooo! The game is all roses and rainbows! No toxic champion designs. Certainly no toxic mechanics or personalities. /sarcasm.
I don't know how toxic Qiyana is, but there's clearly a distinction. She's roleplaying, toxic assholes aren't.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Qiyana is toxic!
Where can I read/listen to her quotes?
Shamose (EUW)
: Maybe Renekton had Maw/Hexdrinker and you just bursted through the shield making it seem like it did no damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iXan4l4W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-05T22:47:30.408+0000) > > Maybe Renekton had Maw/Hexdrinker and you just bursted through the shield making it seem like it did no damage. Yes, he had hexdrinker. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4055256853/2194086717608640?tab=builds
iaapvp (EUW)
: Honored GG in 71% of my games!
Only players in EUW. EUNE hates you. > ### *Kappa*
: > When you have a very toxic teammate, then most likely those people have been toxic for a long long time And you know that how exactly? > Makes me sad Because you want it to make you sad. After all, you decided to think that he has been toxic for a long time. You don't actually know. You have absolutely no information or indication about that, you just want to think that way.
It just doesn't make any sense that an otherwise calm person would wish you cancer after you died one time.
: It works the other way round, pal. it's not about some "special toxic person" avoiding punishment for 150 lvls. There's no such thing as "toxic being". It is about other people grinding you with their toxicity day by day, ruining your games, flaming you, blaming you, refusing to cooperate, playing solo-yolo, calling you (and you mum) all kinds of things — while you feel you can't do a thing about it, and that feeling grinds you too. And in the end, one hundred and fifty levels later you just give up on being good and start doing the same things yourself. This happens not only in Lol, but in real world too. Psychologists call this "a burn-out". It happens when people stay frustrated for too long, and suffer from toxic surroundings for too long, spending too much to withstand it, their efforts never repayed.
That makes sense, as long as you don't use it as an excuse.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hThhbMOE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-01T19:28:04.614+0000) > > Do YOU know the reason? If so, share it with us. The reason is they know what they're doing {{champion:99}} , there are unique players that might play her with the most useless runes and still win.
So you don't know the reason. > might play her with the most useless runes and still win. So every pro picks aftershock on Lux even though it's useless? They are all just trying to show how good they are?
CJXander (EUNE)
: That's the sad part of this community, blindly following trends without knowing the reason behind it. Pros have a very specific way of playing, which you don't. I'd recomment everyone below master to keep playing her on Comet, otherwise you're a waste of role resource.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hThhbMOE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-01T17:46:33.907+0000) > > That's the sad part of this community, blindly following trends without knowing the reason behind it. Do YOU know the reason? If so, share it with us.
Eambo (EUW)
: I personally would advise against it, simply because sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. We get reports of players threatening self harm and we treat them as potentially real - we don't want to ignore actual players who may harm themselves. I don't know if it would necessarily get you punished in any way, but it's not something we would ignore from a welfare point of view - despite what is often thought we do genuinely care about our players, and wouldn't want to see a call for help be ignored just because it's in League of Legends.
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rR7E9mnJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-28T09:31:28.578+0000) > > I personally would advise against it, simply because sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. We get reports of players threatening self harm and we treat them as potentially real - we don't want to ignore actual players who may harm themselves. It's not like you can do anything about it anyway.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Would the game benefit from a day/night cycle?
Sounds interesting, but undoable for a small indie company.
: https://gyazo.com/3141e4fc82722b3f3e6f9a665cc0f8bd Ye climing because "others" Nah i'm climbing because i'm just a lot better then these people. My climbing is stopped by others.
> [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:18:12.287+0000) > > i'm just a lot better then these people. My climbing is stopped by others. Said every player in League of Legends.
: It means i have to play more games then needed to climb, if you're not dodging game's then you're going to struggle climbing. The higher the elo the more you have to dodge so you don't get %%%%ed over by match making. The chances you winning a game in D+ with some who never plays the role are slim as %%%%.
> [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T21:53:12.032+0000) > > It means i have to play more games then needed to climb On average - no. You will get "free" loses when you get bad comps, autofilled players etc. But you'll also get free wins when that happens to the enemy team. Overall, you gain nothing and lose nothing. Ironically, you only really lose time when someone dodges.
: champs that are non existent in pro play
I think some time ago Annie was played as support in pro play.
: Third time i went 3-0 with normal teams, and with no one auto fills. already in p3 promo's with 70% win rate.
So what's the problem? If you're good enough, eventually you'll win your promos. Losing one of them is not the end of the world. Especially with a free win after that.
: I want to first know what defines a main is it high mastery? playing them a lot in ranked? or playing them a lot in general? or simply your favorite champ at the time?
Let's say you're playing ranked and you get to choose any role, any champion. What would it be? If you have a champion you would pick most of the time, that's your main. If you don't, then you don't main anything.
: who is that. is that yorick?
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Either I mained {{champion:127}}. then switched to {{champion:412}} and back to {{champion:127}}, or {{champion:412}} was first.
Norien (EUNE)
: Rune pages disappeared
I had the same thing a few days ago. I think it was right after the patcher update or something. To me the "solution" was to just stick to one page and edit it in every champ select. I can't be bothered to remake all my pages and I have to edit them before the game anyway.
Timikyu (EUW)
: Complete Kindred Rework concept
I'd prefer if those were two characters together, not interchangeable like Nidalee or Elise.
Mizognida (EUNE)
: Trials finisher animations have been disabled
You'll have a chance because Rito doesn't know how their code works. So they'll program something and maybe it will work, maybe it won't.
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: What the fucc am I supposed to do against Nasus?
Play Vayne mid like our Lord and Saviour Caps. PS. Nasus needs a rework asap.
Valilisa (EUW)
: actually we get 300 tokens, this is just the first week. there are 4 weeks in total 4*75 = 300 it's enough to buy a golden chroma or some other things depending on what you want
> [{quoted}](name=Valilisa,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mm0Jomi5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:47:54.216+0000) > > actually we get 300 tokens, this is just the first week. there are 4 weeks in total Where did you get that info?
Qet86 (EUW)
: Missmatching in Ranked 3v3
Rito be like: "what ranked 3v3?" They literally make much more effort balancing URF or Nexus Blitz than **ranked** Twisted Treeline. I have no idea why they made it ranked in the first place.
: It is, think about the other side of the coin. Would you rather play out an unnecessary game and lose 15+ lp for it, or dodge with -3lp and saving time?
You're saying it like there's 0% chance of winning that game.
: 4 RP
You need to send nudes
OG Zedster (EUNE)
: 67% Winrate - can't skip gold, always play promos
No, because plat promos are best of 5, gold I promos are best of 3.
AgentJuke (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTellarrr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8niyllY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-08T13:28:38.476+0000) > > ? https://youtu.be/VqFPyoomeho
Wait, so when the trap activates, they can see you wherever you are?
Rilagon (EUW)
: 1000 Wins Celebration Game with Rioters - Still a thing?
1000 ranked wins or just any wins? Because I probably have like 3000 total wins and nobody cares.
: How the Hell did Dunkmaster Ivern make it to live servers?
I don't like that skin too, but I simply won't buy it.
Noctiss (EUNE)
: Whats the point of constant account leveling?
> [{quoted}](name=Noctiss,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=niPkizw7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-02T15:51:25.701+0000) > these people are obviously banned toxic players who play ranked, so whats the point of leveling up a new account if you get banned before you even reach lvl 30. They are simply too dumb to realize that. Toxic people are not particularly intelligent. After all they believe that telling someone to kill themselves is gonna magically make them play better.
: Let me introduce you to my mother!
In many countries it's possible to sue your parents for alimony. You can look up or ask in some law forums if and how you can do it. You could move out and she would have to pay your bills.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daishar,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sj16Yoqy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-23T23:51:51.520+0000) > > Damn man, good luck with everything and honestly Idk what to say to you except that. If you are really tired from all of this you can plan moving out. > All this sounds like psychological abuse. > Again good luck and best wishes! well from 10-14 age it was physical abuse, she broke the broom handle on my back, she can't do that no more cuz I'm stronkk. Thanks anyway! She is there to support me but I just don't get this random attitude that pops up and goes mental on a daily basis.
Brake a broom stick on her back next time she starts talking shit.
: Let me introduce you to my mother!
Report her to the authorities. And I'm 100% serious.
: URF will continue to be anti-fun till its no longer ALL RANDOM and has BANS.
I'm not sure if making it non-random is a good idea. Sure, you'll ban 5-10 most toxic champs, but you'll still be stuck with top 20 most OP shit in every game.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > but I have to report someone almost every other game because of how shitty the player base is That's not actually not be unexpected, but not due to how "shitty" the playerbase is. Roughly 5% of the community misbehave to the point where a penalty is warranted. Since there's 10 players in each game, that should mean you encounter one of these players roughly every other game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MLI7MWv9,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T15:11:56.250+0000) > > That's not actually not be unexpected, but not due to how "shitty" the playerbase is. > > Roughly 5% of the community misbehave to the point where a penalty is warranted. Since there's 10 players in each game, that should mean you encounter one of these players roughly every other game. I encounter like 2-3 of them every game.
Glutter (EUNE)
: Instant feedback report
It probably pops up every time. It's just Riot lying to us, so that we don't realize they only ban like 10% of toxic players.
Rioter Comments
Lapantino (EUW)
: Give AP non mana mages/assasins a choice
> [{quoted}](name=Lapantino,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PfbisHwg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:22:27.610+0000) > > They can't abuse corruption potion and doran's ring like all others champs Oh, sure they can. If it's so "abusable" then surely it won't matter that they can't use all of its stats.
: Guide: How to defend yourself without being toxic
Flamer: You're a \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\*\* Me: no u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
Rissagi (EUW)
: Twisted Treeline (3v3) should be included in events!
Riot isn't even aware that Twisted Treeline exists. I have no idea why they made it ranked, since they give exactly 0.00 shits about it being imbalanced as %%%%.
Ranzbart (EUW)
: Nasus W is causing him to be an uninteractive frustrating champ to play against
Nasus requires a complete rework, including his Q. Afk farming until you're unbeatable 1v1 (and often 1v2) is not an enjoyable game design.
Mada (EUW)
: q and click? Do you have to click after pressing qwer? I highly recommend changing that to fast cast with indicator (or something like that) and also what Prepuzius said, use the new attack move on left click option, it really helps
Vayne's Q is always on smart cast
: Watch missions working or not ?
Nope. It would be a shock if they worked.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > ### Spoiler 1 > ### Spoiler 2
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=AVjF29aw,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-10T03:14:20.857+0000) > > > ### Spoiler in a quote
Eambo (EUW)
: [SPOILER] Community Boards Updates
> ### Spoiler 1 > ### Spoiler 2
Show more

Trias000

Level 248 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion