Wadud92 (EUW)
: pft, when hextech first came out I got Nunu bot. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. Best laugh in the game
There's a special place in hell for people who do it.
Tsukigami (EUW)
: Varus' New Splash
The only problem I see is his face
: Racism
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/81069705/coolest-porch-monkey-its-okay-im-taking-it-back.jpg
xtheannax (EUW)
: Most horrifying, terrible, gruesome thing in all league of legends.
Ryuujin (EUNE)
: I need a Rioter to clarify something to me
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuujin,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jeJUbE0N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-05T21:23:33.434+0000) > > Also, this method is quite similar to the one with getting the Japanese language No, you don't need to download a sepparate client for Japanese.
: Dancing champ
{{champion:86}}
: Do free Hextech Chests only give champion shards now?
Perhaps you mean champion capsules for levelling up?
S158 (EUW)
: A little thing to keep in mind of not to get ahead of yourself [Year in review]
The explaination is really simple: Challenger players play against challenger players. I only care about cs per minute (which sucks for me) and wards placed (I'm better than challenger players in this regard - I totally deserve challenjour).
nesfir (EUW)
: community full of kids. it's like you cant swear as crazy in a kinderdarden (LoL) . all this bullshit talk about not mature and shit like that it's not a nice if just a standard phras they all say, wich is total crap. LoL , and twitch is preaty simmilar. a wuss generation. and riot killed chat like that.
> [{quoted}](name=nesfir,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xacXnsOL,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-13T08:08:58.867+0000) > > community full of kids Exactly. Kids who can't handle losing, can't control themselves and have to vent their frustrations on everyone around.
Sianyze (EUW)
: It is reportable ,yes.I do not question that. But ,how can someone who throws my entire game on purpose get away with the excuse "just a bad game" ,but I cannot ? On top of all else ,this is provoked griefing and in every normal community , that should be excused. Please don't tell me "mute him". Muting him won't stop him from purpously stealing kills,stealing buffs , ruining team fights and etc. Something like this should not be banable. If I come to you and make your life hell for 30 minutes ,with actions , not with words ,would you not get mad ? There is a limit to how much a person can take ,as I am no robot ,I have my limits aswell. This ,happening for more than 6 games straight ,made the "keep it cool" literally impossible. I'm sorry for not being a machine without emotion. Emotion which did not fuel itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Sianyze,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xacXnsOL,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-12-12T15:58:21.436+0000) > > If I come to you and make your life hell for 30 minutes ,with actions It looks like Riot actually did you a huge favour by permabanning you. If you believe someone can "make your life hell" in a video game* you really need to rethink your priorities. *By the way, "you can't get hurt by something someone said to you on the internet" is a favourite excuse for flamers. Funny how they never apply the same logic to other aspects of online gaming.
Sianyze (EUW)
: Infinity amount of ways. Purposely stealing adc farm while still laning phase (while the adc is on the lane, and no, not after a gank). By initiating a fight and instantly running away ,and thus purposely feeding them without himself dying. Missing important tf's. Refusing to help with important objectives (Baron, drake, tower). AFK farming while the enemy take those objectives ,while he can actually stop them.Giving out our locations. Typical bad player, and since you can't get to this point by yourself ,it's obvious you are one of them :)
You said "intentionally". I don't think it means what you think it means.
Sianyze (EUW)
: It seems you don't get it. I'm not complaining about bad players. I'm talking about how they intentionally ruin games and provoke flaming. Yet, it seems kids like you won't ever get it, because you only read and understand what you wish to.
How do they "intentionally ruin games" other than afking or intentionally feeding? By not following your commands? By playing their own style instead of doing what you tell them to do?
Sianyze (EUW)
: Purpose of the game
> [{quoted}](name=Sianyze,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xacXnsOL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-12T07:03:08.992+0000) > > Now ,everybody cares do you flame and are you a positive person. Nobody really cares about how good you are ,nor they care about the gameplay itself. > Just by looking at the report options you get my idea. Why would you report someone for playing badly? How does that make any sense? And the problem isn't other players, it's you. You believe you should have control over everything in a 5v5 game. And that's just bad mentality. Unless you accept that you can't have influence over certain things, the game will be a source of frustration for you.
: wow you copied my comment, you're so clever :0
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey guys, here's a question for all of ya
Nobody is going to remember me.
: ***
boy ain't you a special little snowflake?, if you get triggered so easily by people THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE because they reported someone for saying "ez" , IN AN ONLINE VIDEO GAME, you should just do mankind a favor, and... you know the rest
Archiive (EUW)
: Do you report "ez" and if so, what as?
: wait, you mean i can delete all the logs without consequences or is there a safety measure i have to take (like leaving the folders or only deleting the ones in the "league" folder)?
Just move them somewhere else and see if the game works properly. If not - restore them, if it does - just remove them entirely.
: How do you justify ruining a game.. please read fully.
I don't uderstand. It's never happened to me. So how does this work - the client just decides it's gonna update while you're in a game and it disconnects you from it?
Smerk (EUW)
: Not really, he doesn't kill anybody in the jungle. He releases them and smite only makes that process instant
And minions aren't supposed to have souls, yet they drops souls/soul essence.
: now it costs 2500 be..... how is that "nothing changed"
But the blue essence gains have been multiplied by 6.5. I don't know if it's better or worse than in the previous system, but it's definitely not as bad as the boards try to convince us it is. Until someone does the math I won't believe a single word of complains how tough it is to get blue essence compared to influence points.
Smerk (EUW)
: Why would they run dark harvest on such champion in the first place? He's not a damage dealer
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PKXuhUT2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-04T19:29:20.374+0000) > > Why would they run dark harvest on such champion in the first place? He's not a damage dealer To make him a damage dealer?
: Blue essence
> [{quoted}](name=Nine Táiléd Fóx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yy3eFs6k,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-04T14:01:49.240+0000) > > ]and MAYBE get more than 2 450 shards You get 810 blue essence at the minimum for each level. > With BE i have to pay for lvl6/lvl7 You're not forced to pay for mastery levels 6 and 7. But if you really want to - in old system you would still have to pay IP for that anyway. Nothing's really changed.
: Lul she has really high dmg that's really hard to hit. She's too easy to counter during laning phase and she has no mobility. Conclusion: NO SHE DOESNT NEED A NERF. Minor dmg nerfs and being able to mikaels the bubble. Otherwise shes just fine. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=Juicy Ðoge,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Enp1E3uP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-26T05:32:34.173+0000) > > Lul she has really high dmg that's really hard to hit. Not if the enemy is stunned for 2s
GW Wolle (EUW)
: Stack a control ward on top of trinket ward late game
Maybe they could cost more so that they aren't too easily accessible when you have full build and don't have to spend money on anything else.
Novócaine (EUNE)
: Im one of those players and im happy to be one,doing me and my team a favor
Yeah, you're totally doing your team a favour by making a teammate perform worse on a champion they're not as familiar with. But whatever, that's your own problem.
MacDeath (EUW)
: >Yes there was. And many people, including me, assumed it was talking about champion shards because there is no reason to change ***skin shards***. And they don't even say it clearly in the post linked by the service status. Well they did in the link you wrote. If you go and ctrl+f and search for "skin shards" you will find exactly what you described as hidden or even non existant. I mean I get it, the frustration is real. I would go to the barricades too if my bank suddenly decides that the money of my account would decrease it's value by 40%. But I mean you also said it, it's not Riots job to shove free stuff up our asses or to make an unskippable tutorial in the client about how to manage our loot during changes. It just gets on my nerve that _you_ missing information is supposed to be all Riots fault. Claiming that makes you comparable to all the players that keep saying that they're stuck in their elo because of their _teammates_. They have a problem, they realize there's a good chance they'd be at fault, they _immediately_ look for someone who could be solely responsible for their suffering. They find them and blame everything on them. Now _are you_ any different?
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UNMYRkln,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-27T20:38:23.210+0000) > > Well they did in the link you wrote. If you go and ctrl+f and search for "skin shards" you will find exactly what you described as hidden or even non existant. I read the entire announcement and still thought it was only about blue essence. Yes, it was my mistake, but Riot caused that mistake to be very easy to make.
: Riot gave you a notification about the essence value dropping in and after preseason. It's not their fault you failed to disenchant or use your skin shards before the patch.
> [{quoted}](name=One Quacky Boi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8IlGGzX,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-11-26T11:53:13.424+0000) > > Riot gave you a notification about the essence value dropping in and after preseason. It's not their fault you failed to disenchant or use your skin shards before the patch. The link that this notification pointed to mentioned only blue essence.
IskandarX (EUNE)
: Nothing is free my friend. Riot earned far more money from boxes than they lost by giving little free stuff.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Well yeah, obviously. Good job on figuring that one out. Like every new champ people need to learn her. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Enp1E3uP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-25T21:23:11.174+0000) > > She has like the lowest winrate of any champ > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Enp1E3uP,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T22:13:08.373+0000) > > Well yeah, obviously. Good job on figuring that one out. Like every new champ people need to learn her. > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
MySTAYLOR (EUNE)
: NERF ZOE
Remember how a single Nidalee Q used to take 3/4 of your health? Zoe remembers.
: Platinum is hell
That's not logical - everyone is bad on your team but not on the other team? How so?
: Normals for Highish elo players
Yes, there is. Type "/mute all" in chat.
: Klepto lvl 18 (skill elixir annoyance/frustration)
Yiayechu (EUW)
: they are working on it now becouse too many got problems this patch so lets wait next patch should get hotfix
This issue existed way before the current patch.
: This is a long-standing issue, but it's not causing you to die. When you die, the game loads the resources for death recap and then renders them. This happens on the very frame the game finds out that you are dead, so you aren't dying *because* of this frame skip; when it happens, you are already dead.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GB1EXQbW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-11-19T00:15:05.674+0000) > > you are already dead. **NANI?!**
Shao Sin (EUW)
: WERE is the snow map riot
Rito pls! Winter is coming.
: Yes , it's the same thing as in World of Tanks , where it has been proved that they try to keep your win ratio to around 50% . If you win , you'll play with trolls/feeders , if you loose you get to play next with people that win . It's a known thing .
> [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=daTHLrau,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-15T13:12:48.869+0000) > It is known. FYP
: Winning streak: oh man i'm so pro Losing streak: f@@k that RioT matching me with troll and feeders that makes me lose
This is literally how LoL players think. I once read a thread where someone complained how unfair it was that he got fed because he played well, but the enemy team also got fed because his teammates sucked and as a result he lost. #lollogic
TheLunatics (EUNE)
: Its not about orange essence its about BE, i just get lvl 35 and for all champs i disenchanted i get 4214 BE bcs i need 5 champs to have it all i try to buy champion shard for 3950 and its said i can tget it bcs i need 10 pool items and i have just 4. So i need 6 more champs from lvl so i can get champ. This RIOT! OE and BE they have no value anymore,they just want money. Greed.
I think you got it wrong. The Mystery Champion can only be bought if you have fewer than 129 champions, i.e. there's at least 10 champions that you don't own. At least that's how I interpret it.
: Lost a promo game due to server lag
It's preseason anyway. You might as well worry about losing lp in ARAM.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: I have the same problem. At least I can blame the lag for my death.
But seriously, I think it happens post mortem, you only see it as occuring before dying (precisely because of the lag), since it happens only before death. Unless it would somehow strangely occur when you're in battle and have very low hp, but that seems less likely. Perhaps it might even be connected to death recap being bugged.
: game freezes shortly before you die
I have the same problem. At least I can blame the lag for my death.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nijelous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Vdy4wqY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-11T16:11:49.505+0000) > > It's a sign, ur the destined challenger nasus main who will bring him to lcs and dominate xD Too bad I main support :(
Nasus has {{summoner:3}} on 15s cooldown, his E shreds enemies' armor and {{item:3302}} makes stacking even easier. He's designed to be a support.
: Yeah, taking enemy damage would be good indicator too to disable chat! And that thing about burning flash has point too! but it isn't as big disadvantage than not being able to cast spells in a fight. Rito should defianetly look into these conserns and code something to make this happen :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bite Something,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=56yrPTvy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-11T12:08:56.733+0000) > > Yeah, taking enemy damage would be good indicator too to disable chat! But then you could accidentally burn some spells.
elin990 (EUW)
: I can't seem to last hit minions?
Practice is the only way to solve this. Start out in practice tool, custom games or coop vs. AI to be able to focus better on the task of csing.
: What was the point of emotes?
In principle: to have fun In reality: to have more ways to be a d*ck to your allies and opponents
S H C O (EUNE)
: IP turning into BE
[x] Yes, but not tied to playing with premades.
: Snowday Aurelion Sol
http://i.memeful.com/media/post/Wdnj5Vd_700wa_0.gif
Show more

Trias000

Level 64 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion