: who is your favourite champion?
{{champion:4}} I just love everything about this champ. His desing is very good, not to mention the amazing voice actor. Also the concept of magical cards actually being used in battle is very original and extremely well done in the game. Because of that TF just feels very unique and is fun to play.
: I stopped taking my anti depressants
Okay, so first of all so quitting antidepressants after using them 5 years is possibly the worst thing you could have done. You see, your body and brain develops an addiction to them pretty quickly. Cutting them out like that must have been quite a shock for your body, especially your brain which was used to work with them for 5 years. Thats why you have massive anxiety right now. What can you do to help ease your anxiety? Well, as people already suggested here, find a hobby, something to occupy your mind and time with. Honestly tho, I doubt it will help you in the long run. You could try affirmations and change the way you think, kind of reprogram your brain. That however is very difficult and almost impossible to do on your own. What I think would be best is to talk with a proffesional, someone you can trust and someone who won't force another antidepressants on you, at least not permanently.
: Alright thanks, updated them.
53 has also been fixed
: Patch 9.14 - Bug Thread
Found another set of bugs: 1) Rakan - his Q sometimes won't initiate his heal at all - the second activation of his E is bugged and often doesn't work ( needs to be repeatedly activated ) 2) Twister Fate - he won't immediately use the card which he locked in with his W, instead he just casts a normal aa (with the card already locked above his head) and uses the card only in the next attack. All buggs are carried over from the last patch.
: Went trough all text related to him and yes there is a part with " the boy was taught the magic of the cards at an early age". That can mean anything seriously. These river folk were never described as people that had magical knowledge, abilities or items. Like every champ has clear source of power like Vlad blood magic, Udyr possessed by spirits, Taric imbued by magic and etc. What are TF powers? Well he was thought the magic of cards... There is no source from where he gained that magic. Is he natural mage? Did he learn some sort of magic knowledge? Did someone give that power to him? Like you said they could used old lore. Like after being exiled he accepted being experimented on.
Well, personaly I'd assume that he had powers naturally since was taught the magic. But as you said the lore is very vague, so yea there is a possibility of almost everything. I'm affraid you're gonna have to ask Riot for those details tho.
: Twisted Fate's powers
If Im not mistaken the new lore says something about his parents teaching him the "magic of the cards". And how he learned different styles of fighting with cards based on that. So I guess you could say that he is a natural mage now? Its a complete a**pull if you ask me tho. Unoriginal, cheap and boring. I'd much more prefer the old lore back. :/
: How messed up is a system which punishes you based on things you might do and not on things you have actually done?
I'm going to need a more specific explanation for this one. I'm gonna suppose that you mean the adc thing, you see his match history kinda proves that he would pick Teemo with any adc and undoubtedly without warning as well. And as I've said before community itself determines what is and isn't appropriate and people have been reporting Nubrac for this, so yea thats your system.
: > Aaaand you think that he cared about which adc would be picked? Sorry but this just got too ridicolous. Now its not even what he did or didnt do which makes his ban justified, but whether or not he, deep down inside, cared about his teammates?
I'm just putting your logic into action, he would very well go Teemo even if their adc picked Vayne (which would make my point valid to to you, crazy how things work eh?) Also this whole situation revolves around him being a piece of poop when it comes to teamwork and ignoring his teammates in a game purely based on teamplay. Pretty simple and not all that ridiculous if you ask me :)
: > Well informing your team about your uncoventional strategy is something logic and common sense kinda dictates if you want to win. The adc picking Sivir (who can handle 2v1 as you said) was pure luck. So if they had Vayne then yes, bot would be fcked. And you're saying that is when you'd see my point? What kind of logic is that? It was, again, pure luck that bot had Sivir and didn't get screwed. How the hell does luck excuse Nubrac's behavior? Luck? Sivir WAS ALREADY LOCKED IN. It was 100% gonna be sivir bot when nubrak picked teemo. How can you talk about luck? And what exactly would sivir have done differently in CS had nubrak told her? > Yeah, and now tell me how does ignoring your adc and midlaner begging you to leave mid translate into doing something clever. Clearly they didn't wanna play by his rules Yes, they didnt want to play like this. So what? If my team doesnt want me to splitpush im not allowed to splitpush? If my team doesnt want to baronbait im not allowed to set up traps? Part of the team not beeing fine with a strategy does not mean it is bannable to use the strat, as long as the strat itself can work. > As Riot also stated it is the community which enforces the rules And the very, very important word here is ENFORCES. Not "creates". > I'll never understand how can someone defend this, you need such Teemos in your games to grasp this I guess. Im not defending him. I simply pointed out that i really dont see him breaking any rules. Yeah, he is annoying. Yes, he doesnt communicate well. But unless you can show that his strat wont work and is clearly inferior, i just cant see why his ban would be okay.
> Luck? Sivir WAS ALREADY LOCKED IN. It was 100% gonna be sivir bot when nubrak picked teemo. How can you talk about luck? And what exactly would sivir have done differently in CS had nubrak told her? Aaaand you think that he cared about which adc would be picked? Just look at his match history, he picks Teemo support no matter what adc he is paired with. So yes, in this case it was luck so to speak. Still doesn't change a thing tho, this is not how you play a team game. > Yes, they didnt want to play like this. So what? If my team doesnt want me to splitpush im not allowed to splitpush? If my team doesnt want to baronbait im not allowed to set up traps? Part of the team not beeing fine with a strategy does not mean it is bannable to use the strat, as long as the strat itself can work. Let me tell you, splitpushing or trying to baronbait is not something that drastically changes the game from its very beginning. You don't really affect the other players that much. Sure, you can die solo a few times but thats about it. Nubrac forced Sivir and Irelia into quite hard and very frustrating position, without any warning mind you. THAT is the problem. Nobody can just go and practically dictate the other players how they will play or lane just because he feels like going Teemo mid. Does trying to baronbait or splitpush involve any of that? No, I don't think so. Also if your whole team is against it, you really should reconsider the idea :P > And the very, very important word here is ENFORCES. Not "creates". Indeed, however unsportsmanlike behavior is already labelled as something reportable and against the rules. His behavior can also be seen as griefing which is also against the already existing rules. > Im not defending him. I simply pointed out that i really dont see him breaking any rules. Yeah, he is annoying. Yes, he doesnt communicate well. But unless you can show that his strat wont work and is clearly inferior, i just cant see why his ban would be okay. There isn't a problem with the strat as it is, there is a problem with his behavior while using the strat. Thats whats making the strat not okay. And well, I believe I've already mentioned that before.... so I hope that you'll come to see why is this ban deserved.
: Cant find your other comment, so im gonna reply here: You make three arguments for the ban to be deserved and while one makes some sense, the other two surely dont. Yes, he should have told them in lobby - but should he? Sivir already had picked (and unknowingly picked an adc that can solo decently). If botlane would be something like a vayne who cant clear waves and is easy to dive id see your point - but sivir might even have picked sivir if she knew she had to solo. Your next point is that his team begged him to change the strat. But we all have been begged to do stupid stuff by our team ("stop splitting" as nasus, "pls gank top i need kills" by a 0/6 fiora or "get drake" when enemy laners had priority are just a few personal highlights). We rightfully ignored our team in those momentes. And we never got banned for it. And your last point outright confuses me. Riot stated numerous times that the number of reports DO NOT MATTER. In his first GDC-Talk Lyte proudly announced that while - strange coincidence - Teemo gets reportet very often, Teemos do not get banned more often than other Champions. He used this example to proof that the system (it was the tribunal back then) worked and making other people angry is not bannable per se. Now suddenly the number of reports are enough to justify a ban?
> Yes, he should have told them in lobby - but should he? Sivir already had picked (and unknowingly picked an adc that can solo decently). If botlane would be something like a vayne who cant clear waves and is easy to dive id see your point - but sivir might even have picked sivir if she knew she had to solo. Well informing your team about your uncoventional strategy is something logic and common sense kinda dictates if you want to win. The adc picking Sivir (who can handle 2v1 as you said) was pure luck. So if they had Vayne then yes, bot would be fcked. And you're saying that is when you'd see my point? What kind of logic is that? It was, again, pure luck that bot had Sivir and didn't get screwed. How the hell does luck excuse Nubrac's behavior? > Your next point is that his team begged him to change the strat. But we all have been begged to do stupid stuff by our team ("stop splitting" as nasus, "pls gank top i need kills" by a 0/6 fiora or "get drake" when enemy laners had priority are just a few personal highlights). We rightfully ignored our team in those momentes. And we never got banned for it. Yeah, and now tell me how does ignoring your adc and midlaner begging you to leave mid translate into doing something clever. Clearly they didn't wanna play by his rules, clearly Sivir needs help and Irelia is loosing the exp she needs as well. The only stupid and ignorant thing to do here is to ignore them and turn the game into 1v9 for him, which is exactly what he did. Also, as said in the Reddit post mentioned earlier Nubrac has been reported for this multiple times before. So it's not something that would get you an instant ban, even if its a s*itty thing to do. > And your last point outright confuses me. Riot stated numerous times that the number of reports DO NOT MATTER. In his first GDC-Talk Lyte proudly announced that while - strange coincidence - Teemo gets reportet very often, Teemos do not get banned more often than other Champions. He used this example to proof that the system (it was the tribunal back then) worked and making other people angry is not bannable per se. Now suddenly the number of reports are enough to justify a ban? Well sure it doesn't, but it clearly indicates that the community is not being happy with whatever is a certain player doing. Which I'm sure was quite helpful in this case. As Riot also stated it is the community which enforces the rules and I'm sure high elo players really didn't want such Teemo in their games. To put it simply for you: This is a team game. Enforcing your game changing strats while your whole team is against it is unsportsmanlike, a %%%% move and griefing at the same time. This game is not about you and yes while it's nice that you want to have fun, you can't also forget that you're ruining the game for 4 other people. I'll never understand how can someone defend this, you need such Teemos in your games to grasp this I guess.
: Haha, you mean like TFBlade, who has thousands of viewers more than NB3? Dont make fun of yourself, Twitch is legitimately lead by bots who are banning people randomly.
I have no idea who that is but Twitch is known for tolerating "problematic" people on their platform as long as they're making enough money. Thats just how it is. Btw the only one embarassing themselves here is you with displaying this butthurted NB3 fanboy behavior.
: Why should he stay banned? He has a 48% winrate in over 400 games with teemo, in masterelo. So while his strat may not be OP, it seems definitly viable. If idiots like NB3 wouldnt start flaming and afking, his teemo-winrate might even be above 50%.
I'll just copy a comment I made earlier about this: I disagree with that. Sure Nubrac played off meta and that is not punishable. However he did so with complete disregard for his team. First off he didn't even tell them in the lobby so they couldn't pick properly. Second, their midlaner and adc begged him to leave mid and help bot. He ignored both of them. The ban is well deserved for unsportsmanlike behavior if not anything else. Just imagine dealing with someone like that in your ranked game. Not to mention multiple people who played with Nubrac reported him for this stuff before, as mentioned in Reddit post made by Riot WookieCookie. And no, his winrate doesn't matter in this case.
: Seems to me both Nb3 and Riot Zephyr Need to be punished for that. Teemo guy should be unbanned aswell
> Teemo guy should be unbanned aswell I disagree with that. Sure Nubrac (the Teemo player) played off meta and that is not punishable. However he did so with complete disregard for his team. First off he didn't even tell them in the lobby so they couldn't pick properly. Second, their midlaner and adc begged him to leave mid and help bot. He ignored both of them. The ban is well deserved for unsportsmanlike behavior if not anything else. Just imagine dealing with someone like that in your ranked game. Not to mention multiple people who played with Nubrac reported him for this stuff before, as mentioned in Reddit post made by Riot WookieCookie.
CJXander (EUNE)
: I hope he gets suspended from Twitch as well, he's breaking more community guideline rules than i have inches in my ....
Yea he would deserve that as well, but we all know how Twitch treats people who are profitable to them..
Rioter Comments
: Which house did you choose?
I've picked Faceless, simply because I liked their icon the most.
: I played twisted fate everywhere too. Good times.
Shaco mate, Shaco xD Tf came later.
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
My first main was Shaco, I actually started to play League just because of this champ. Played him everywhere, in retrospect I really feel sorry for my teams back then xD
OwnHero (EUNE)
: Please explain me!
> Please explain me! Sorry mate but thats something you should be asking your parents about :/
SenseiSai (EUW)
: What were the most dumbest things you thought as a new player?
Why should I buy things like {{item:3312}} when it's worse then a complete item? That would just be throwing my precious gold away! I'll just wait 'till I have enough for the whole item! Yep back then I had no idea, that the price of the item actually decreases when you buy it's components. I didn't mind not having any items because I thought that as long as I'd save money, I'd trash enemies later. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} A fun fact: A friend of mine didn't understand why she should buy damage items. She bet everything on life and mana, the important resources! So she just stacked her whole inventory with mana and health stones xD
JioFunny (EUNE)
: First off, finally another one that answers with respect towards me and doesn't try to act cool. Thank you very much for that. Unfortunately I don't see your point. ''you actually helped the one troll while the others paid the price of fun and maybe even victory.'' How did I help the troll? Did you actually read the part you have quoted? ''What you did was ruining the game for another 4 players (your team).'' Excuse me but if the enemy team had a feeder and one of my team did it before I started doing it.. I would straight up honor him and personally thank him. For giving me the chance to play a fair 4v4. So that '' You acted unsportsman like towards them.'' is not true from my point of view. Otherwise what is the point of a 4v5? Not only 5... he was not just afk he was feeding those 5. So 5 fed champions against 4. That game would finish quickly and it would have been a waste of time. The other 4 players would only be crying. I personally would feel really shit winning a game like that. I would want to play another one immediately after we would end it. As you can understand I have a completely different view than you do so I can not see what you mean. There is no honor in your way.. you just follow Riots rules that way. That is the only part I understand, which is respectable.. but there is no Honor in it. The 2 of my teammates that started flaming me probably had a similar view like your one. I can see a little bit of that side, but can you see a little bit of mine? ''This behaviour is supendable no matter what delusion you put behind it.'' No.. it is not a delusion. From my point of view, you have the delusion you play fair and you have honor by doing what you just described. And that is the point of the post. This behavior shouldn't be suspendable. Or better, Riot should improve their report/ban/punishment system so that they can prevent people like me from acts like that one. Something I would like to add* ''while the others paid the price of fun and maybe even victory.'' How? For me like I said a 4v5 would not be fun anyway. And yes!!! of course!! victory too. I mean my team would always have the chance to lose the game if it was a fair 4v4, right? So what is wrong with it? Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
> Unfortunately I don't see your point. ''you actually helped the one troll while the others paid the price of fun and maybe even victory.'' How did I help the troll? Did you actually read the part you have quoted? '' Yes I have, you see from my perspective your actions based on your "code of honor" - if you don't mind me calling it that - actually made you go and troll together with the other guy. In other words, in a certain way you did help him. Together you ruined the game for more people than he could alone. > Excuse me but if the enemy team had a feeder and one of my team did it before I started doing it.. I would straight up honor him and personally thank him. For giving me the chance to play a fair 4v4. Sadly that's not how it works. This game is about winning, the match begun as a fair one. The fact that one idiot showed up and ruined their chances doesn't make you guys a bunch big bad baddies who are taking the advantage. You would win fair and square by all means. Doing the same thing however only supports trolling and flame. Hell one of your teammates could've easily go afk and ruin your chance to win. The best part is that in the end you just gave a chance to win to the guy who decided to make his whole team lose. And at the same time almost took the chance of victory from your team, despite the fact everyone there was trying their best. Tell me how is that fair? > From my point of view, you have the delusion you play fair and you have honor by doing what you just described. And that is the point of the post. This behavior shouldn't be suspendable. Or better, Riot should improve their report/ban/punishment system so that they can prevent people like me from acts like that one. As you stated I do base my point of view from Riot's rules. That's because they created the game, therefore it's up to them to decide what is a fair victory. And so far I don't see any problem with their logic. As nonchallant as you sound you still don't realise that even you, yourself are the part of this problem. In the end you are nothing more then another troll. If you want to help and solve this problem play as best as you can everytime, don't ruin people's games and report trolls after game. > How? For me like I said a 4v5 would not be fun anyway. For you? That's interesting. How about the others tho? You may not have fun while playing 4v5 which is understandable, however do you think the others had fun while you were actively decreasing their chance to win? Given what I said above, do you consider such attitude towards them fair?
JioFunny (EUNE)
: Riot, humanity's future is in your hands.
> Let me tap a little deeper into this with an excellent example. ​ About a week ago, I went ahead and played a Blind pick normal Rift game. It so happens that the enemy team has a player that has gone mad ,(I don't blame him!) has muted everyone and is intentionally feeding my team. As I am a fair and kind man with lots of honor still in me, without a second thought I tried to balance the game and give a better experience to all of the players. How did I do it? I started intentionally feeding the enemy team until I reached the number of times the enemy feeder had died to my team, (Not the turret suicides) so I can give them back about the gold they lost. I was following his movements. Whenever he died from a champion from my team I did the same. I basically brought the true battle back and turned this game into a fair 4v4. Now now, what do you think was the reaction of the players to my act? They started flaming me. The majority of them. At least 3 of my team and even 2 from the enemy team. Practically nobody realized the reason behind my act. It seemed so unreasonable to them.. I couldn't believe in my eyes. After my teammate in bot lane said ''I will honur u xD'' I though to myself well somebody feels me in here. He indeed honored me after the game ended, as the rest that were flaming me went ahead to report me. Just to make sure, I asked my teammate in the chat after the game had ended where all the stats are shown ''Why did you honor me?'' He replied: ''Idk xD'' That's when the little hope of humanity I had was instantly shuttered into pieces. I felt so overwhelmed by the fact that this honorable act, this fair and kind move of mine to pretty much waste my time to balance the game for the rest of the players, seemed so unreasonable to them! I'm not sure If I didn't get suspended because there was not enough reports or the honor did its job.​ The feeder of the enemy team did get suspended. Okay I'm going to suppose that you are serious. As much as honorable this may seem to you, the other players just saw a troll ruining their game. Think of it like this - One of their team decided to ruin the game for everyone (especially his team) and what did you do as a the counterpart to this? Just to avoid any confusion - I am using the word counterpart because you seem to think that you balanced the game. What you did was ruining the game for another 4 players (your team). You acted unsportsman like towards them. Towards your own team. Basically you made sure that nobody enjoys the game - you actually helped the one troll while the others paid the price of fun and maybe even victory. This behaviour is supendable no matter what delusion you put behind it. As for that honor, Riot had specifficaly stated that honors do not counter reports. I imagine the only reason you weren't banned is the fact that you play decently in most of your games. Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure that if you continue this your punishment will arrive.

Trixster

Level 122 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion