Mumblebum (EUW)
: I just know how I felt about the experience. His side of it might surprise us. :) <3
Meh.. You never know.. Gl
Mumblebum (EUW)
: Yeah, but you know. We don't know about his side of the story. Maybe something really bad happened that day? Maybe he'd just been flamed by someone else in a previous game and felt he had to flame me to "feel good again". It's never okay to flame, and I hope there are consequences for what he said to me in chat. But I don't think he's satan-reborn just because of it. He could have been a regular guy with a crappy day. Even if he was quite persistent.
Welp. You are right there. We all have bad days. He might be a normal loving person outside but just becouse its the Internet doesnt mean that they have to screw with their morals and with other people
AznaktaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Koscum,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=drpu6a0I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T15:49:10.815+0000) > > Have you seen Lady Gragas? STAAAHHPPP IT!!!!!
: Sometimes life is unfair. But it usually makes up for it!
: Hahaha you're so clever, running out of BS? Attention seeker.
> [{quoted}](name=Mumblebum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l1IE3YGY,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T16:17:51.399+0000) > > Haha! I try really hard to be clever! > > Haha! I&#x27;m laughing but I&#x27;m empty on the inside! > > Haha! after reading this wall of "attention seek" (no offence)only thing i can say is: You should have just ignored that guy.Like...Wow.All that claim that you seek attention when the other guy does the same.. GG EZ
Mumblebum (EUW)
: I am cancer and should commit suicide
i just... just....No comment. I have had bad teammates and flaming teammates but...Damn what the hell?I know that people have to let off some steam somehow (and sometimes) but.....You had one of the worst types of ADCs. I hope that asshole got banned/warned/chatbanned/Something?He/she wouldn't have deserved the win with that attitude with it anyway.
: Should some champions be completely banned for the URF game mode?
Welp I think that the only 4 things that should be perma-d are zed fizz ali and FIORA. God damn fiora deletes in a 3v1 if player right (same as all the other tho)
: Story of my Genocidal life
Holy sh## i just saw the name now lol =/
: ''Atack on Cho'gath'' :P
I remember doing that with a friend of mine to a cho 2 seasons ago. Problem is that {{champion:31}} rekt us xD
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slaybeast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hGBUmG0e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-16T11:39:01.315+0000) > > That&#x27;s stupid. > I want to know that the people i report are getting banned. I dont care in which game, or if it&#x27;s 5 games later. > I just want to feel that toxic people are getting what they deserve. Feedback is just a nice touch from Riot thats sent ocasionally to some players. They never tell you who got punished out of people u reported though. Thats private thing, between Riot and punished person. Your involvement is over once u submit report. No, you wont get informed who got punished so you can gloat over someones misfortune.
This does make sense.
: {{champion:203}} {{item:3134}} {{summoner:11}} **_99999999{{item:3174}}{{champion:412}}{{item:3174}} 99999999999_** R.i.p
MOON 1v9 (EUW)
: Don't waste your time for ticket. I wrote ticket when guy flamed me while game from cancers etc. I had like 5 screenshots and guy from support said only (he copy pasted actually) smth like "just mute him and report after game, we are not banning people, it's case for tribunal" :)
"COUNTER ARGUMENT ON XE COPY PASTE" B-but... There is no Tribunal !!! :/
Shadow XIX (EUNE)
: Glad to know that!
Well.. before it wasn't idk about now
: >It takes 9 months and a few minutes of sex to make a new human and a bunch of years to grow up. It takes less than a second to kill one. https://t5.rbxcdn.com/ea706d767f1679133192d848d6d2e594
dat flowey image Edit : you are asking because you finished Undertale didn't ya? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I'm leaving LoL
Well played op. Trolled me to death there :D
PaxMat (EUNE)
: PERMA BAN WITHOUT REASON
Riot doesn't jump straight to perma-ban for use of third party apps (like i got a friend that was banned for 3 days reason : usage of thrid party programs (MK-LOL)) EDIT : OK OK. I didnt know that so many people got perma-d for the use. I guess that he just got lucky or he got banned for something else and/or he was lying.
Rito PI0x (EUW)
: Greetings. As a proud holder of every single honor ribbon, I speak for the honorable percentage of the League Community. The thing is, we don't act like we do because we want rewards and stuff, we've chosen what we are and most people don't need or want any rewards. We are acting this way because we love this Game and enjoy having fun while playing it. We don't get insulted by anything. We give our best to stop people raging/tilting because we that ruins the sense of the Game: *Having Fun* So in my eyes, extra rewards might be a nice feature to add, but honorable people don't need/want them. We also don't see our ribbons as a kind of reward, it's more like a reminder of what we've chosen to be. TL;DL Honorable Players don't need extra rewards, we would still be friendly without anything like ribbons. Sincerely, Your Tilted Toast l^_^l
Hey you get the nice people too! that's a good enough reword! ^_^ I hope i can get to that honorable part (which im skeptical for. since i got and lost my teamwork ribbon like 2-3 times :/)
: There should be bigger rewardd for positive behaviour
i try 1 and 5 most of the time .. 2 happens if i get tilted. :/
: hextech chest-keys and chat ban?
H'mm you sure you cant get anything? i think the system will lock you out of entering the hextech crafting part entirely.(like not even letting check the window with everything you have from it) But anyways if its not that what im saying (1000% chance it wont be right anyways) then just show the system that you can change! :) it will eventually give you chests and fragments {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Slaybeast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hGBUmG0e,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-16T11:33:08.759+0000) > > Why have i never gotten a report back from riot, that the players i reported got banned. > I have experienced the most toxic people in ranked and normal games, i have reported them, but i have NEVER got notified that they got banned or punished. > Some people flamed me so much that i had to mute them because they filled up the chat with their rage. > Some told me to kill myself. > Since im german some called me a nazi or Hitlers son... > pls RIOT why don&amp;#039;t you see those people {{item:2043}} You are really bad then :) Report value - ZERO.
its actually about false reporting only. not because of your own behaviour ( i think? correct me if im wrong though)
: And I am gonna get down-voted for this. Yet you won by 46 to 23, if he wanted to troll, he could have trolled and cost you the game. Look at from his perspective, he queued up wanting to play a champ, which he pre-decided and picked trusting his team mates that they won't ban. When one of the team-mate tries to fk him over by banning it or picking it for himself (to me he has full right to ruin that others person's game because his experience is ruined). You should have thanked him and honored him for being co-operative, both maokai and soraka deserved it. While the mid laner should have been reported for his act even if he is a fkin challenger smurf and you know he will win the game for you, he has no right to ruin another's game. Lucky you don't get me in you games because when I pre-pick a legitimate meta champ and some one on my team bans it, knowing full well that I will get it because I asked 1st pick to pick it for me or something alng those lines, it tilts me and that game is a loss, 100% guaranteed because I make sure of it. Btw, don't judge what any one says in champ select, its what they do in game is what matters.
agreed by 99%. Only thing i can't agree is to not ruin everyone else because of one A-hole banning his champ
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Meh. If someone says "i troll" then they get that score the OP says then yes. that "intentional feeding" report is justified Rito DOES have its system damn it. (doesn't it? ;/) EDIT : i do agree with the above reply though. KDA shouldn't be the only thing that matters.. There should be something more
: Half is a bit of an over exaggeration but if you are dumb enough to say "I troll" then something should be done
A hole season ban would be pointless because lets face it. Most of us have other level 30 accounts right?
niri108 (EUW)
: Remove the Surrender feature in ranked.
maybe not removed but changed from 20 mins to 30? or smth like that. if enemy team will destroy you then they will. if they don't and you have a chance to fight back and forget about the damn surrender :p (but srsly i agree that something has to be done with it)
Riddarn (EUNE)
: Too bad he's not going to get punished.
as he is keeping at it it wont be really long. lol
Evanitis (EUNE)
: So the MM paired me with a 4 man russian premade...
Had a same thing with a Polish premade and it was all good! It was a pretty fun game even if we lost. So sad that there aren't that much games lately {{champion:32}}
Goat02 (EUW)
: cheeki breeki iv damke? :^)
Evanitis (EUNE)
: I have a secret for granting a friendly team. I usually never tell it out of selfishness. Or to not look like a smarty. But just this once.. 1 - message an ok player with good manners, or a good player with ok manners after a game 2 - ask him about his main. People love to talk about their mains. 3 - congratulations, you made a buddy. Repeat step 1-3 until your friend list constantly shows a few buddies online. 4 - Form a team of buddies. 5 - .... 6 - PROFIT!
I srsly found nice people i could call friends than my Real life assholes a few months ago. aaand this pretty much works! :p
Loonsta (EUW)
: 4 man premade surr at 20?
That's why i agree on a 3 man premade cap. Entirely not giving you an option of starting with 4 man premade and letting you to start with a 5 man one.
: Watch mushisgosu streams, he plays a lot of Vayne and he is a god :) , there are videos on YT, well a lot of sources you can learn from, good luck with it ;)
JNVG (EUW)
: Tbh I'm only bronze 3 so there's not many tips i can give, however i did play against a vayne recently and when she ulted it was the most terrifying thing, as long as you can time the invis on you q you can outplay basically everyone, this vayne was easily 1v3ing. Basically, use your invis wisely when you ult, don't use it immediately. Also don't go balls deep early in the game, farm up, get gold and once you've got a few items under your belt, go ham. Also, there is no such things as stealing kills, you will be the one carrying your team, so take them :) sorry about autocorrect
Hey thanks for taking your time. i have seen Vayne players do that in my elo too (which isn't any better than yours) so i know how you feel :p . Good luck in climbing!
: First off, don't be too confident in your skills. As Vayne "rookie" you might screw it up most of the time and underestimate the situation. Vayne is a very good mistake-abuser. Example: Leona fails her E, which means you can poke her down (you have to watch out on the enemy adc tho that he doesn't rek you and that the leona always stays on distance, not that she like ults or flash Q). TL;DR Abuse cooldowns Analyse what might possibly kill you (e.g. Thresh hook) and SAVE YOUR Q in order to dodge it. You don't need to Auto, Auto, Q (auto) because it looks like you deal a lot of dmg. You can just auto Q auto. Don't chase after you fail to Q in lane when you want to trade, you might just get a hook in your face. If you are still in range (safe) to attack, don't use your E unless it will stun 100% and you will stay in range for another auto attack. You can E+Flash and make the enemy knock back where ever you want. Guide Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlfzrUJYh0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6Zdc55TPs
Thanks for the response! Sorry i couldn't answer but for some reason it didn't show up on my message feed on the boards. (same to every message here) First off,i am not confident at my skills AT ALL! :p Secondly I try to do the "abuse cooldowns" thing which really helps! thanks for that tip and Third (the E + flash) WOW.. That's interesting! i will check that out ASAP {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Agidyne (EUW)
: Just leaving this here.
too good to be true.
: {{champion:117}} inb4 people discover tank lulu and that becomes the next hype. {{item:1306}}{{item:3022}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3512}} {{item:3053}} It's op and has no counterplay :L
Hmm.. i smell item nerf coming our way soon {{summoner:3}}
Xserath (EUNE)
: im very aware of that, but countering graves in general is quite easy. But yes it is as you say that the jungler has a big impact one the game, And a counter website is just players like you and me who vote if they have a hard time playing against that champion, (in general has a hard time beating him) But usually you have top warded one way or another and graves doesnt really have any cc so it wouldnt be that hard for the top laner to flee. if, he sees your jungler coming against you.
So we both agree that we need the skill to play this game ? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} (I love your name dude)
: did you seriously think that would even hurt him? xD
Well it did...kinda... Not that much as i see :D
LauraFetic (EUNE)
: OMG I PLAYED VS YOU YESTERDAY 2x DUDE YOU ARE REALLY GOOD OR GRAVES IS BROKEN HAHA :D
> [{quoted}](name=LauraFetic,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1tAgdk2G,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-09T08:26:44.498+0000) > > OMG I PLAYED VS YOU YESTERDAY 2x DUDE YOU ARE REALLY GOOD OR GRAVES IS BROKEN HAHA :D i would say both.
Xserath (EUNE)
: I'd love to see players playing graves in ranked, you'll just pick yasou and basically you can counter him easily. I've caught your attention now, good. It is up to the player himself the outcome of the game and your team or how the enemy will throw the game away. He's a really op champion unless you know how to counter him, which makes him worthless. So if you meet someone that will counter you, you're pretty much worthless until the point you and your team will start team fighting.
> [{quoted}](name=Xserath,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1tAgdk2G,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2016-04-09T10:43:28.138+0000) > > I'd love to see players playing graves in ranked, you'll just pink yasou and basically you can counter him easily. > > I've caught your attention now, good. > It is up to the player himself the outcome of the game and your team or how the enemy will throw the game away. > > He's a really op champion unless you know how to counter him, which makes him worthless. So if you meet someone that will counter you, you're pretty much worthless until the point you and your team will start team fighting. I can agree with some of the things you said. but the last part i can only say is : Counters?Pfft. A counter doesn't mean a lost game for you. Well.. it kinda depends if THAT player knows how to play his champion Because not once i have won a lane to a summoner that has no idea how to play that said champ but just checked the champion counter websites saying **x counters y**. And being honest i have done that too. So i barely check these websites now. Aaand the game isn't only a 1v1 or a 2v2. lets not forget that there is a JUNGLER that helps in these kind of situations.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cimpi10,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1tAgdk2G,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-04-09T08:44:15.384+0000) > > this is a stupid thread there are more strong champs from graves graves is shiit noob unskilled champ only yi i stronger than graves. those 2 need to be deleted. I dont understand the logic behind full aoe dps damage dealer with crapton of resistances. Might as well afk as soon as the game starts. and yi(olaf in right hands)...whats the bullshit behind cc immunity?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1tAgdk2G,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2016-04-09T09:26:50.983+0000) > > only yi i stronger than graves. those 2 need to be deleted. I dont understand the logic behind full aoe dps damage dealer with crapton of resistances. Might as well afk as soon as the game starts. > > and yi(olaf in right hands)...whats the bullshit behind cc immunity? Being honest. im lately entertaining myself with volibear a lot.Barely anything can stop you.
St3v3n 2009 (EUNE)
: GAIN ELO EASY IN THIS PATCH!!!
Didn't graves get nerfed thanks to the Warlord bloodlust nerf? (anyways graves jungle op ^_^)
Rismosch (EUW)
: Yes I am Bronze 4! Is that a problem to you?!
People use bronze as an insult. That just tilts me hard sometimes. So I know the feel. I'm not bronze anymore but i WAS at a point this season.Like my last game we had a Viktor that (yes he had a good stat) literally got focused hard (well his positioning wasnt good at all)But hey its easier to blame the jungler and the support for his fails (i was the support. did everything i had to so our team would not die.But hell....It wasn't easy they had a ton of tanks we had 1) Sadly from an almost won game at 23ish minutes turned into a 40 min lost game.(everyone was on tilt thanks to this guy).But anyways if you go in silver,which i wish you best of luck will be pretty much the same. (because most Silver and bronze players are alike) (PS : sorry! my grammar is pretty bad.)
Rismosch (EUW)
: Yes I am Bronze 4! Is that a problem to you?!
People use bronze as an insult. That just tilts me hard sometimes. SO know the feel. I'm not bronze anymore but i WAS at a point this season.Like my last game we had a Viktor that (yes he had a good stat) literally got focused hard (well his positioning wasnt good at all)But hey its easier to blame the jungler and the support for his fails (i was the support. did everything i had to so our team would not die.But hell....It wasn't easy they had a ton of tanks we had 1) Sadly from an almost won game at 23ish minutes turned into a 40 min lost game.(everyone was on tilt thanks to this guy).But anyways if you go in silver,which i wish you best of luck will be pretty much the same. (because most Silver and bronze players are alike)
Rismosch (EUW)
: Dear toxic Players. Here's why you always get Feeders in your team.
oh.. ill never forget that one game when i try to keep our {{champion:21}} from tilting.(because meh she did bad early game but did useful things later on) But the good damn {{champion:2}} was flaming the hell out of her.. and things went straight. She muted everyone and started feeding ( why the hell didn't she just mute him in the first place??)Anyways. Its not really easy to be the only passive-positive in your team. I kinda remember part of the chat..It was like: {{champion:2}} : F*cking scrub i hope you get cancer you little sh*t {{champion:101}} : Oh common now. You are not helping at all like that {{champion:2}} : okay okay. Srry mf {{champion:2}} : srry for F*cking your mother last night. {{champion:2}} : She IS UGGLY AS DONG! {{champion:101}} : OLAF FFS {{champion:21}} : THATS IT MUTING ALL AND FEED BB RETARDS. {{champion:101}} : Happy olaf? {{champion:2}} : not my fault that she is a B*tch {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Thank you Olaf. You will get that report every time i find your summoner name.
Hippolyta (EUNE)
: Now you understand its all for fun .. maybe i no make u laugh but from the time you get me serius you give me a smile on my face lol...
Yes i understand that it was for laughs after you replied. kinda.. yet it sounds.. wow?Sorry for the stupidity.
Hippolyta (EUNE)
: Thnx for the diagnosis mr doctor.. but i not make u favor to get banned .. i am smarter from system and i can use it to ban others ..if u want beat the beast think like beast Riot want not talk ok i have hundred plenty of way to make other mad and rage quit People like me help the system to be better .. i find evry leaks or hole of a broken system and abuse it for my sosiopath desire to ban more people! Ps if u not understand i just troll and acting and all its a role in a movie then you have IQ of a chiken my friend:P
> [{quoted}](name=Hippolyta,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HnFGGEAY,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-29T23:14:40.398+0000) > > Thnx for the diagnosis mr doctor.. but i not make u favor to get banned .. i am smarter from system and i can use it to ban others ..if u want beat the beast think like beast > Riot want not talk ok i have hundred plenty of way to make other mad and rage quit > People like me help the system to be better .. i find evry leaks or hole of a broken system and abuse it for my sosiopath desire to ban more people! > > Ps if u not understand i just troll and acting and all its a role in a movie then you have IQ of a chiken my friend:P I think i sad good day to you. So GOOD DAY.(btw, you spelled sociopath wrong. :3)
: He's technically right tho, it IS how the system works atm. you can do whatever the feck you want and riot doen't give a shit. But oh my, swear once, just ONCE, against such a troll and gg you get a chatban or something. Technically, as long as you keep your mouth shut(or hands, in this case) you can never ever get banned, while still purposely ruining other peoples ~~lives~~ games =/
Hippolyta (EUNE)
: No one can force you to play like robot soldier what they want I always play draft and choose support role and i take a jungler to play just to make mad my team and no one cant change that I try to ks evry kill and buf just to make mad my team and if they start insult i screen shot and i never speak in all game Making other people mad its a new game for me and only the good players can be succes on that without feeding insulting and rage... You need to be a maestro of your feelings to make others mad and this lead the game to a new level experience! My happines its to see other make insult comments on me and here come my screen shot and record program use... trolling like a boss and make others banned its a new way of gaming experience! Is like you make the perfect murder with no witnesses Never obey in any rules do what you want but avoid stuffs like insulting flame feeding stuffs ..this is the perfect anarchy rules and no one cant force you do anything On new draft pick never show to your team what champion you take just take a duplicate champion of jungler ..choose support and take smite and go top or jungle, also ban the champion of the most flamer player ( you see who insult more and ban his choice) When the game starts and u know who is the most flamer and toxic player just follow him and ks all his minions without talking ( if he start insult u win screen shot and report) if you see the player no answer or flame you need choose another victim go trio bot and in few seconts you know your new trolling victim
After reading this like 3 times just to get what the heck you want to say.I can only tell you that YOU sir, are psychopath.I hope you get banned for failing people's games and ruining their experiences if you really do that.Good day. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Hat (EUW)
: Nothing, but why leave it at that? I am taoking about what people should do, these are basics. Sure some people don't do anything right butthats not what I like to focus on. If you are not trying to improve people around you as well as yourself you always stay bronze
No need to insult me because i am bronze.I agree with your statement with the ward upgrade and trust me in every game i try to help someone(even if i'm bad at the game). Edit: I know the trinket is really good but no one cares in my division usually.
: I dont get it, people take everything sooo god damn personal nowadays... if something negative can be considered a flame thats just wauw.... and yes you did say that the punishment was too harsh.. mate you never offended me... (takes alot to do that xD) we are 2 different people with 2 different opinions but it still seems like you are a bit on my side now? i never think that negative behavior should be considered a ban. Flaming is soo different its something personal and i understand that. But srsly dont play a competetive game if you think everything is going to be a "happy and fun experience" yes we are here to have fun, but if you aint ready for the more serious kind of gameplay then atleast dont play ranked...
Typical game Me:Don't act foolishly other guy(all):Report Himi for flame!!!! Me: -facepalm- Ranked game in a nutshell folks (that's why i'll never get out of bronze.
Show more

TrollyZZ

Level 104 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion