: 1.Is not part of his ability kit. 2.Is not part of his ability kit. 3.Is not part of his ability kit. 4.Is not part of his ability kit. The champion itself has neither of these and that was all my argument. it takes time to get all these items.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yXnxTlvs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T21:02:57.533+0000) Is not part of his ability kit. Yeah, but his insane trade potential with no real counter but farming in tower, is part of his kit. > The champion itself has neither of these and that was all my argument. it takes time to get all these items. I guess it takes him less time to get his items, since he isn't the one farming in the tower. And also, why does items do not give him any relevance? By that logic, Singed is also an immobile champion, and we all know this isn't the case. With items Darius become a mobile champion, in the same way a slightly mobile champion get items for more dmg, but at the end of the day it's a better deal to get the dmg first and mobility later, I mean, what do I do with mobility in early game? I run in circles around you until you die of laughing?, while you can just combo or flash into combo and forcing me to go back in base? Sure, you might say, he is a great champion early but he suck late(not really) because he can be kited, and that's true, but it's also true about other top laners .Champions are very diverse, so it's hard to compare them, a + in a direction might deny a - in another direction, but one thing for sure, I can tell you there are also a lot of melee immobile champions, with less CC and dmg that Darius.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Ranked queues are competitive play, as I said he is simple champion, he is not meant for competitive play, he will never be good in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n3Kvi1nV,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T13:33:17.985+0000) he is simple champion, he is not meant for competitive play, he will never be good in it. And what do you define as simple champion? I found playing Nasus more challenging that other champions with "harder" mechanics just because the simple nature of your kit don't give you enough flexibility, so by default it will be harder to be a Nasus main that any other champion. The true skill isn't in casting your "hard" rotation quick, every 6 years old/OTP can do that with enough practice and time invested in just that champion, the true skill is making decisions based on the current state of the game and trying to overwhelm your champion's weakness as good as you can, and man, Nasus have a lot of weakness, from the early game when you can get abused in lane by almost everyone, to the mid game when you have to choose between your team and your stacks, to the late game, when at this point your dmg is irrelevant, not because armor and GA are a thing(witch are), not because you were required to help your team for objectives instead of staking more(witch is), but because at this point you are just a kitable piece of garbage with thank items that can be ironically insta-melted by and crit or devour user, way before you can reach your target. Also, outside the subject, I see a lot of champions that aren't that complex either being played in LCS and high elo, like Syndra, Elise, Talon; I don't see and Riven pick, and we can arguably say that this is the most difficult and complex champion that we have, why isn't her suited for competitive play then?
: Hextech chest Fraud. 1 reason chests are bad. (nonclickbait: chests are a rippoff if you get a key)
They do not drop keys. And yes, it's a ripoff, but not that way, learned it the hard way, spending like 500$ for a lost of champions and unwanted skins, just to get 10 gemstones for Soulstealer Vayne(a 1350rp quality skin, maybe worst). I didn't mind that, it was a rare skin, at least until they started to sell special bundle with extra gemstones and high changes of getting hextech skins, now everyone and their grandmas that paid less that me have those ~~rare~~ not longer rare skins.
Rípley (EUW)
: Which is free stuff, it's essentially a free ride to exchange a given RP purchase every season. Imagine going to the store buying.., idk, the new Playstaytion, 1 year later you go back wanting to exchange it for the next model free of charge.
I got your point but ... skins are things for your collection, you buy them because are cool and sometimes just in order to show off how much money you spent in this game. I got a lot of skins, but some of them I can use no more because: champions got reworked or nerfed and they are no longer viable in the meta, witch is a big deal, I mean, what is the point of having a skin on a champion that you can't use? Sometimes a new skin show up and I just buy it, and then I have one or more old skins that I no longer use, witch is a shame. The fact that I could spent money on something that will just "stay on my shelf" for all eternity, without no more use, do not encourage me to buy skins at all. I know they are a company and their goal is to make more money but I don't think 1 refund per year will bankrupt them, after all they just ~~lose~~ **do not earn** ~5$ per year for each player(if all of them would buy new skins every time)
Rioter Comments
Rípley (EUW)
: While I don't dispute that at all, the argument of wanting more free stuff doesn't really weigh much:D
What free stuff? A refund will give you virtually nothing; you just get the right to reuse your currency in another way.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Normal games still have MMR.
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: "support" maokai was unhealthy. Walking past a bush and being oneshot by saplings was not healthy gameplay.
Then they shouldn't change him in the first place.That was the only reason he was viable after rework. He was OK before rework. after he got nerfed in February.
: Riot pls fix azir
They said his E will be changed into something else that isn't a dash in the near future. For a hard champion that require a lot of skill, positioning, reaction, it's a shame the he is in the TOP 3 worst champions win rate. People claim that Azir was "2 strong", this is bs. I don't give a damn that some random fat guy can win the LSC with him by playing perfect, this is not a reason to nerf him, the average league isn't the LSC league. You actually get punished by playing Azir. Playing champions like Annie, Lux, Morgana should punish you, not the champions that require skill. I get that is not cool to loose vs a champion because it is invincible if played perfect, but it's a little bit ridiculous, in ladder you can't play Azir, you can't win with him anymore, he is so low and require so much skill in order to be efficient.
: Kindred is a infinite scaler... for her to keep this identity she has to conform to a weaker mid game while she builds up stacks. So either she loses the passive entirely or she gets a weaker early to mid game... keeping the passive is much more important.
You do not understand man. Who the fk stated what is her identity ? What do you mean by infinite scaler? Nasus is an infinite scaler, I'm main Nasus, and he is good only from lvl 6+ until his 4th item, late game he is trash because he get insta killed by everyone and is kited by adc, this is not how power spikes work on "infinite scalers", late game, any non-support champion will be able to kill you in less that 5 seconds. Kindred is a jungler. Jungler is meant to be good in early and mid game, in order to take objectives and make ganks. Who gives a damn that you build crit, we have adc for that, we don't need 2 adc in team, we need a jungler that will allow us to SURVIVE until the late game, in the first place. If your whole build is around crit items, you are not gonna have a good early and mid, you are a jungle, we have an special role for people who scales up, it's called BOTTOM LANE ADC. KINDRED CAN'T GET MORE THAT 4 STACKS FROM JUNGLE. She is not an infinite scaler, you get stacks around KILLS on champions that you MARCKED, you aren't Veigar or Nasus, or even Bard when you can stack how much you want, in high elo the game is over before you get 9 stacks, and that's in a won game where you get free kills. You need 16 stacks just to be as good as Caitlyn's range; let me repeat, you need 16 stacks, a number that NO ONE WILL REACH IN A HIGH ELO GAME, just to be as good as Caitlyn. And don't take me with: uh, but Kindred have other good abilities that compensate so when she will get stacks will be better that cait" cait is far superior late game that a Kindred with 16 stacks, a number of stacks that , again, will never happen. The new Kindred is garbage, sure, when you play vs Silver- it's a meh champ, but in Gold+ is trash.
: Cho'gath is unhealthy gameplay.
A champions with 5k HP that deal half HP in True dmg vs a tank and insta vs adc with a point&click ability, and also have AOE: knock up, silence, and slow. No man, he is not unhealthy, he is the definition of cancer. They should reverse his stacks buff
: Garen excels at what exactly? (In High Elo)
Being an easy champion that punish comps without stuns, mobility or kiting capability.This is who he is. That's why there was no Challenger Garen until some months ago. And I really do not complain, if champions like him get extra utility that will be very bad, it's not like you need so much skill to stay near him while you E, so you wouldn't need to be rewarded for that. Also, his Q and R are so broken, that they proc even after you flashed away. The same thing should apply to other champions too. The best example is {{champion:1}}
: A little rework to Urgot
He will get one very soon, if I remember well, he will be like a tanky range bruiser with a similar blitzcrank q
: >You play against a diamond player almost every game That's the problem , for the diamond player , getting the token is way too easy
So what, for 1%(that play 3v3) from the top 1%(diamond/challenger)of league players, I must be the one that suffer? And even if your answer is yes, I get placed vs Diamond players even in 5v5 normal and flex, so why would 3v3 have this restriction? Isn't my problem that Riot don't want to fix their matchmaking, it's ridiculous in the first place that I need to face a Diamond player(solo q) in ranked 3v3, just because we have the same MMR on this game mode, even is he is far superior; it'seven more ridiculous that I'm not able to get my S ranks as easy, and my tokens when I get S rank.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There's nothing wrong with smurfs
Yes there is, IRL, professional people aren't allowed to participate in any amateours contests. It's called fairplay balance. And playing as a smurf prove that you have no blood in your balls, being a high elo player that instead of trying to get rank 1, he play on low level accounts in order to beat people with lower skill. Disgusting, you should not be allowed to play on another account unless your main one is banned.
: Why does caitlyn have an auto attack delay?
: > Kindred was a well made champion: > - neither OP > - neither week > - never over picked > - never forgotten > - very balanced (it's in the middle of "champ winrate" chart) All of that is kinda wrong... Kindred got released, then went through a period of being pick or ban status and was seen in the jungle all the time, then she got nerfed hard, then she was seen as underpowered and barely seen again. So if your looking at her entire history none of that has ever came true... she has never had a period where she was balanced, either requiring nerfs or requiring buffs, and she has been forgotten for a very long time now. > Very "good "that we change everything that's fun and interesting, Riot got everything figured out, all champions are super-dupper cool except Kindred. We need more generic ass reworks and mechanics, let's build crit, like all adc, or better: LETHALITY, I hear that it's a very balanced stat. Except kindred is interesting... damage amp on her auto attacks which scales infinitely... That's interesting. Hell it's more than some crit carries have. And kindred's build was hurting her... you don't realise this do you. It's fine having an unique build but when that build is the sole reason kindred had to be nerfed so heavily it has to go. Armour pen and on hit effect builds are heavily in favour of early game power, this meant that kindred hit her power spikes very quickly... but this was on an infinite scaler which meant she could bully people out of the jungle and still scale extremely well... it cut the weaknesses of the build out and cut the weaknesses of infinite scalers out... which meant she was all around too strong. So nerfs happened to bring her back in line despite her build and that seriously hurt her. So either she loses her build or she loses her entire passive... which one do you think is more important to kindred. > Yeah, because being based on crit it's bad, it's an unhealthy stat that need rework: not enough items-> you suck, having all of them-> you are a god + the whole RNG BS that it's happening between having 1% and 100% crit. The whole point is you getting in the late game. And the whole point of infinite scalers is you getting into the late game... infinite scalers work in the exact same way as crit carries do... right down to their inconsistency... Kindred's build conflicted with her infinite scaling... it made her oppressive, then it seriously hurt her (seriously she is in a dire spot atm because of that build)... you need to realise that it is either the build or the entire champion at this point, and if you even believe your a kindred main you will choose the champion every single time... Kindred still has everything that makes her who she is, minus a toxic build... to facilitate that build you would be looking at completely scrapping her passive in order to stop her infinite scaling. > Yeah but this is not Bronze 5 where some people run 20/0 staking up the passive, neither the place where the jungle can stay and just farm, without making effective ganks or taking objectives. Also, this is neither Season 3 when tanks deal 0 dmg so you can stay near them waiting for the Wolf to deal dmg. Which is why this is a good thing... Kindred's late game completely revolved around stacks, she was feast or famine. Now she will have crit to back her up. Also she now gets range from her stacks so she is gonna be much safer meaning that fighters (because tanks don't deal damage, what your thinking of are fighters) will struggle more to kill you, plus higher attack speed from the Q which means more dps from on hit effects such as bork. So if you want to look at it from this way new kindred is so much better at being sufficient without her stacks than old kindred... she is now actually gonna scale herself.
> she has never had a period where she was balanced Right now, check win rate charts > And kindred's build was hurting her... you don't realise this do you. It's fine having an unique build but when that build is the sole reason kindred had to be nerfed so heavily it has to go. She was nerfed in the past, now she is OK. Almost every champion was nerfed after release at some point. > Which is why this is a good thing... Kindred's late game completely revolved around stacks, she was feast or famine. Now she will have crit to back her up. Complaining that Kindred revolve around her stacks it's like complaining about Nasus or Veigar; that the champions play style. Most of the games you don't get more that 8 stacks, decent enough to kill tanks. People play Kindred to counter tanks(witch are Op as hell now btw), they don't play CRIT Kindred not because isn't viable, but because you want her to kill champions with large HP pools before your ADC get into the last game so he can do that himself. With the new Kindred, if you have 4 stacks you get 75 range and every 4 stacks you get another 25. So since Kindred have 500 range, having 16 stacks(that will not happen in any type of high elo, NEVER) will just make her the equivalent of {{champion:51}} (650 range) or 20 stacks to out-range {{champion:18}} ; so by that logic, why I should play a champion that need to stack+ farm gold for crit items in order to be as good as a champion who just need to farm gold for items? It's not like the new Kindred have more mobility, dmg or CC that any other adc. Whe just put this champion in a spot where you can't do shit unless you got Jungler item+ IE+ another crit item,( a thing that it's horrible for a jungler) and after that you are just as OP as a Cait or Tristana. >Armour pen and on hit effect builds are heavily in favour of early game power, this meant that kindred hit her power spikes very quickly What do you define as "Early game"? In order to start dealing dmg you need at least 4 sacks, that mean jungle&scout control + Devour and Bork(witch is an expensive item) and that require some time. Do you know what armor pen means? It's split in Lethality and normal armor pen. Kindred doesn't buy Lethality. Armor pen items like Dominik or Black cleaver are the last items. Also, even if there was any power spike, it was by far lower that other's champions.
: This game starts to become dreadful
You can't . Everything is based on the clown fiesta RNG that is MMR Matchmaking, the thing that make the difference between the team that win and the team that suck. No matter what you do or how good you will loose cuz of your team. LOOK AT THIS: right now, as game is loading, and I got placed again with that 60 wins kid that fed my last game. Meanwhile : http://prntscr.com/f8ke8l
: Because being based on crit isn't bad... not by a long shot. Remember that there are a lot of crit based adcs, and they all do it extremely differently from each other... So even if she was a bog standard crit adc she couldn't be like the others as there simply isn't a bog standard crit adc. And not only does this kind of build actually fit her profile better (remember she is an infinite scaler, to be allowed this kind of strength she needs to have a weak early game which scales upwards like the others... armour pen and on hit effects are early game stats which hid her intended weakness which in turn caused her to have to be nerfed so much to begin with), but even without any extra stuff being added she is extremely unique, remember the only infinitely scaling marksman in the game... let alone the only crit builder who is an infinite scaler... the thing that makes her unique is gonna be the fact that she will scale much further than even vayne or koggie later on. Also you say her uniqueness was her % current health... {{champion:67}} {{champion:96}} both did this so much better than she did... they didn't need to stack for it, plus koggie doesn't build crit. So kindred will be as unique now as she has ever been, just healthier.
Yeah but this is not Bronze 5 where some people run 20/0 staking up the passive, neither the place where the jungle can stay and just farm, without making effective ganks or taking objectives. Also, this is neither Season 3 when tanks deal 0 dmg so you can stay near them waiting for the Wolf to deal dmg. Kindred was a well made champion: - neither OP - neither week - never over picked - never forgotten - very balanced (it's in the middle of "champ winrate" chart) Very "good "that we change everything that's fun and interesting, Riot got everything figured out, all champions are super-dupper cool except Kindred. We need more generic ass reworks and mechanics, let's build crit, like all adc, or better: LETHALITY, I hear that it's a very balanced stat. Yeah, because being based on crit it's bad, it's an unhealthy stat that need rework: not enough items-> you suck, having all of them-> you are a god + the whole RNG BS that it's happening between having 1% and 100% crit. The whole point is you getting in the late game.
Doomley (EUW)
: >With all respect, you do not play Kindred, so you don't know that these changes will change their entire playstyle. I don't need to play them to know their play style will change. These changes are necessary for them to become what they were INTENDED to be. A marksman in the jungle. Right now kindred is closer to ranged bruiser than a marksman and always has been simply because of the passive that gives free stats. This is why they had to make kindred super weak base stat wise to make up for the broken mechanic. By removing that mechanic, kindred will be healthier for the game and easier to balance while also being the marksman in the jungle riot intended them to be. Right now the risk-reward trade is not worth it. Besides, before kindred was released, it was already known that her passive will get changed somehow because it is simply broken which forces the champion to be either super good or really bad. Just like we have seen it happen.
> A marksman in the jungle. Right now kindred is closer to ranged bruiser than a marksman and always has been simply because of the passive that gives free stats. So by your logic, removing Kindred's passive, that help her deal more dmg on her basic attack(the definition of an adc), but also buffing her abilities (pushing her to a more bruiser type of champions), that's a way to make her an ADC in jungle. OK. This not work like that. Do you realize that Kindred is an anti-tank champion, right? You don't beat tanks by standing near them and letting the wolf deal % dmg, you kite them pushing basic attacks. The whole play-style of kindred is to rush items with attack speed in order crush tanks faster, in rest he suck so hard. This whole "rework" it's a bad joke, it's just a nerf that is masked by lame arguments. Attack speed will be a bad stat, but the devour will still be core, so this will be a nerf for sure. GUESS WE NEED MORE CHAMPIONS THAT BUILD LETHALITY
: Can anyone help me to find my main?
Play something good that isn't that popular, people will not know your tricks. I started to gather mastery points for Skarner, since he can clear the jungle very fast in 3v3 and have a lot of utility. Hecarim it's also a cool champion that I like. Brand it's again very good but unpopular. LeBlanc have a great carry potential if you know how to play. The point of having a main it's to know how to play that champion very good, harder the champion, better the experience-> high carry potential Try to stay away from easy champions, yeah, most of them are op but they are boring and isn't rewarding to play with them. Also, try to stay away from mainstream BS like Yasuo, Zed, Riven, Lee.
MikeyPie (EUW)
: Xayah and Rakan player icon
Same here, I got the icon yesterday. The delay it's very big. If it doesn't appear in some days make a ticked. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
LazySlav (EUNE)
: Where do i find my highlights?
The Highlights folder it's in "My documents". Search for a LoL folder here, and you will find inside those highlights and replies. Better use Fraps for recordings, better quality.
Manevră (EUNE)
: What singed skins change his Q color?
Snowday singed is the only one that change the smoke's color. But you can get it only during winter or if you are lucky with hextech(and you won't)
: Can I have the old client back please?
Rioter Comments
BIuePaw (EUW)
: There's a Lee Sin every single game for 2 entire seasons
Because people are fanboys, so they worship champions likey Yasuo or Zed. Or, in that case , champions like Lee or Ahri are always a safe pick. I also hate that thing.
Rioter Comments
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: Chat filter censors "macht" - but why?
It might be a similar form to a swear word, not 100% the same. Most of the time, if you wan't to write any banned word, you still aren't allowed to write it without a letter or with an extra one. Just disable the censorship from your client. I'v done that since some impotant words from my mother language are considered obscene by the system
: Did you perhaps fail to lock in your ban/champion? seems to be the only logical reason here if its not that your client crashed :( {{champion:498}}
Nope, everything was banned/picked. It kicked me out 5 sec before the game was going to start.
Rioter Comments
: This is Why RIOT Rework Sejuani
She deal dmg when she build ap. If she build AP she isn't a tank. I really don'y get it, from all the champions with problems, with unhealthy play-styles where the only real counter is CC, or champion that are really not cool to play againts, Riot decided to rework the ones that have the lower problems, because for hem a problem mean, "People don't play them as they play Yasuo" Maokay one is Ok, since it was 2 broken since they reworked him some years ago. But the Zac one? The Sejuani one? I think we got bigger fishes to fry.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
amfiR (EUNE)
: Hate on Yasuo continues...
No matter how OP or not it is, he is a bad champion design. Very frustrating to play against or to have in your team . Having an AD mid is also very bad, it gave your team limitations, also late game you guys already have an ADC, having 2 is kinda pointless. This f up the pick of your top and jungle, maybe they want to play a bruiser, not tanky AP kinda stuff.
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: XAYAH & RAKAN Login Theme /// RIOT, I AM IN LOVE!
Pretty cool theme. I see that they put more effort since we have complex instrumental and "voice"
Biuvoc (EUW)
: You dont have to watch your team but yourself.Yes its sucks i get nabs too we all do and trust me happens to evryone.Climbing in ranked is more luck then skils man cuz is team game..not 1v1 game.No team no win.But you still climb if you can at least carry some games.Just focus on you and play some strong champs good for soloque.Beside that i always dodge when i have a {{champion:64}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:40}} in my team..Because these champs require skills and in this game until chalenger we all sucks.So better -3 lp then 20.
Require Skill and {{champion:43}} Pick one
DHZ (EUW)
: What are your guesses for the champion(s) that is/are going to be revealed tonight?
They never release champions together, {{champion:122}} and {{champion:119}} had 1-2 months delay. Option 3 is actually most likely, since those 2 champions were presented together, and were leaked 2 weeks ago on reddit. Also we don't have a dual champion yet . Maybe it will be something like Cho'Gall from Hots, but in adc-support style.
Rioter Comments
: I can think of Talon, but not even sure it was the one you had in mind, so no, I don't think we are in such imbalanced state You clearly dont rembember the early devorour ww, the eve dfg, pre-nerfs ez (when his W was debuffing AS), the old fiddlesticks (free abyssal & drake lvl 3) etc. etc. which were waaaay more imbalanced and needed not one but several nerfs to get fixed I see many different things getting banned and many of which are wrongly so, in gold soloQ at least it's unclear what would need nerfing and what is just usual nerd rage about x or y.
I remember, played back then, they were OP and required a nerf, but at least they had a risk: Devour->You gain god power but you can't do many quality ganks, you stay just in jungle(Played myselfwith Udyr and ww) Solo drake-> Done that with lvl 4 udyr and lvl 2 ww, if enemy bot lane or jungle discover you, it's GG. OP new champions-> Braum, Vel'Kzo,Illaoi were free elo for me since people don't know how to play around them and the dmg was so great. The problem is that they balance the game around LCS, that's way low elo is cancer. I main Azir->Azir is hard-> but OP in LCS-> Rito Nerf Azir many time-> Lucky and happy me haha. Meanwhile Yi, Lux, Cho and MF get buffed In my opinion, everything that isn't an ADC and build crit, every champ that have true dmg in their kit, every champ with more that 2 CC abilities, every champion that can heal more that half of his life,every champion that can deal more that 50% hp dmg on only 1 hit,every Quinn, every Graves, every "garen ulti" type ability or non-skill shot abilities IT'S BROKEN. Maybe I'm just traumatized, but I'm at some extend right. Pro League and Normal league aren't the same thing. The OP stuff that is also played at high level: Shaco,Graves, Lucian, MF and Talon+many other, just watch 1-2 challenger videos/streams and you will see that people play the same champions all the time. But let's don't forget that those guys are challengers, so they know how to play vs an Yasuo or how not to NOT fed a Trynda( last game,fed AF, he was in every lane and insta-killed everyone with 1 crit), things that didn't happen in Silver or Gold(Not even Gold 1 ffs, I was there, teammates also suck, and we don't have enough ban picks in order to ban OP,things that might get fed and counters )
: It's a serious nerf. Katarina and yasuo recieved very minor tweaks and saw their winrate drop significantly. Never underestimate the winrate impact of a small change. No champion right now is in a state of needing any massive nerf, especially since the LB one.
> [{quoted}](name=JacquesMart1n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cBxBerbb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-26T11:51:26.249+0000) > No champion right now is in a state of needing any massive nerf, especially since the LB one. Yes there are, but as long as they are not played on LCS they will not nerf them.
: Quick question; how many 3v3s have you played against a 2-1 lane set up? And of them, how many have you lost? Because if it's a small amount of games I would hardly call that evidence. Do you know why the support items were created? It was because supports before they were introduced had %%%% all gold and were literally ward bots. Without the gold gen (because if your removing one of them you'd have to remove the rest) support as a viable role in 3v3, which then, ironically, turns 3v3 into a clown fiesta where if you don't play around the meta you lose.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=levlVfb1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-26T15:25:18.723+0000) > > Quick question; how many 3v3s have you played against a 2-1 lane set up? And of them, how many have you lost? Because if it's a small amount of games I would hardly call that evidence. It's not a 2v1 lane, this would be an easy win, since, if they don't have a jungler, the lane with 2 players would gain 50% less exp and we will be able to outlevel them. The problem is that this 2v1 lane had smite and they also clear they jungle as a starting rouutine, and this allow them to be 2 levels ahead and broke the game. I mainly played 3v3 this year and played A LOT OF ranked 3v3 in 2014-2015, this support meta started since the jungle experience was redistributed only for the player who last hit, not shared with all the people that attacked the camp. > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=levlVfb1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-26T15:25:18.723+0000) >Do you know why the support items were created? It was because supports before they were introduced had %%%% all gold and were literally ward bots. Without the gold gen (because if your removing one of them you'd have to remove the rest) support as a viable role in 3v3, which then, ironically, turns 3v3 into a clown fiesta where if you don't play around the meta you lose. In 3v3 we don't have wards, so the poor supports will don't need to "waist" their money on them. The problem is not the support itself, it is the system itself that allow people to abuse the tanky supports in order to make experience and gold inflation. If you don't understand what I'm saying I will make a video. Imagine this: You play 5v5 on red side, on bot lane(since you are main support); enemy bot lane kill their side of the jungle in 30 sec and the enemy adc start with level 3 and enemy support start with lvl 1, while you and your support have just level 1. This is the current situation in 3v3.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Truewarlock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=levlVfb1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-26T13:33:58.667+0000) > A SUPPORT IS NOT REQUIRED. - > Now, if you go with the classic combo: 1 top, 1 bot 1 jungle and they enemy team play with the support, you have 0 change to win (unless they really suck) These quotes just conflict. How can you say Support is not a required role in 3 v 3, then say a team with a Support will always beat a team with a Jungler?
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=levlVfb1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-26T14:44:12.354+0000) > > - > > These quotes just conflict. How can you say Support is not a required role in 3 v 3, then say a team with a Support will always beat a team with a Jungler? It is took out of context. "A support is not required" is what the map should be, what I LIKED about the map A support is a must have is what the meta make people to play in order to don't loose. A team with a support have a jungler, that's the %%%ing problem, because the support help the jungler and then they go in lane and push because they have LEVEL ADVANATGE and the top laner can't do shit in 2v1 while one of the guys keep him in stun and the jungler from your team almost finished the second camp.
Tadeo225 (EUNE)
: Hextech premium..HELP
You can get any skin that is currently available, any legacy skin, teams skin, championship skin OR champion shard if unlucky(1/3 )... Its completely random what skins you will get. Your skills with the champion, or the fact that you got him doesn't matter.
: I doubt Riot are just going to completely remove a valid team composition simply because you find it 'unfair'.
When it is "more valid" that any other team comp, and if you don't do the same thing you will loose, it's like saying "I doubt Riot will nerf this OP champion just because it have a 99% ban rate and it's played in almost every game". How did I say, I don't want 3v3 to become a clown fiesta how 5v5 is, where if you don't play around meta you loose. And what's so strange about removing something? They removed a lot of items from the game; what I'm asking is just 1 item from 1 specific map(where we already have different items or some that are missing). We don't have Zz'rot portal on 3v3 because "it's to broken", but an item that influence an entire meta isn't? The fact that jungle experience can be redistributed and it isn't shared allow them to give their jungler an unfair advantage, it is not my opinion, it is pure math. If they remove Targon's Brace, people can still play support, it will be a SMALL nerf, they receive less experience during P2 and the late game utility is reduced.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Truewarlock

Level 99 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion