: No it decays the more matches you play without leaving. Yes it's your fault your laptop turns off, there are plenty of measures to prevent this from happening. E.g cleaning your fan. No there is simply no technology that can detect whether someone purposefully disconnects their internet. To the game, a disconnect is a disconnect. You will get punished the same since you are ruining the game for your teammates.
My fan is clean.I will not waste any money to by cooling stuff. I prefer not to spent money on a game full of toxic players and unfair matchmaking :) Good day sir
: ***
wow...overheating when playing minecraft???!?!?!?I haven't expirienced that yet XD
Infernape (EUW)
: As you leave more matches, your LeaverBuster punishment escalates. From 5 minutes all the way to the maximum of 20. If you're having issues and cannot complete matches, the best thing to do is to stop playing the game until you sort out the issue.
well....this is stupid...it has been 20 mins for me since last season!!Shouldn't it restart every season?Is it my fault my laptop turns off? ;-; Cant they detect if the device you are playing on turns off or u exit the game, it will be way more fair for people like me.I know some players will abuse it but common. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: In your 17/0/18 game, you had a poor CS number. Only 2.8 per Minute. I dont know how many wards you placed, cleared, how many Dragons/barons/rift heralds you helped secure and how many turrets you destroyed. All that Plays into your score. Hope that helps analyzing it yourself next time.
: Ppl can only see your Ranked Match history, if you dont link to the normal games. Pls provide a link.
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/216086131
: Ppl just Need to fucking read the sticky Posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EFTatRiO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-23T13:12:49.278+0000) > > Ppl just Need to fucking read the sticky Posts. Ok. I read the thing and im still wondering how i didnt get an S- ateast.Someone please look at the game in my match history and explain me where i failed {{item:3070}} {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Nikola310 (EUNE)
: Awsome! I can barely draw a stickman and make it look good :(
same {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
: Evelynn Sketch
WOW!!! Rito take a look and update her splashart plz! XD {{champion:28}} <---- this is ugly
: Imagine Aurelion Sol and {{champion:102}} fight over who gets the Dragon (the one in the River). More Dragons = More awesomeness
And think about {{champion:82}} coming, ulting and stealing the dragon (the river one) and making him fights Aurelion Sol and {{champion:102}}
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Will Aurelion Sol be a serpentine dragon or a "shyvana/Dragon pit dragon" dragon? In other words. Will Aurelion Sol be an oriental dragon or a western dragon? Will he fly permanently or walk like 99% of all the other champions in league? I understand if you cannot saying anything but would be nice to know (if you could say it ofcourse).
I think it would be cool if he is kind of like Rek'Sai (2 kits i mean). Like press R and he starts flying and while flying his abilities are range.Press R again - he stops flying and he starts figthing melee {{champion:421}} {{champion:126}}
: my doctor says i need chemo-therapy after reading your post... how old are you? if you had to enter your password in one of those sites please change your password ASAP
It was for free, i needed only to copy the link and send it to people so they click it and i get points. Im 16 btw (dont look at my name, it was my brothers acount)
VDM2002 (EUNE)
: RIOT ONLY WANTS OUR MONEY!
Ok people! I understand, its fake and i fell for it, im stupid :( Sorry riot
: What?
http://%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% <---- im talking about this shit! This is riot's new way of stealing people's money
Rioter Comments
Globator (EUW)
: If you leave me a way to contact you (Summoner name, Skype, etc...) - why not? ;) I can't find you ingame under the summoner name "VDM2002" Q.Q
Really?I 1st need to know how much it costs {{champion:32}}
Globator (EUW)
: PROJECT: Real life Blade
Can i buy one of those??A green one? :D {{champion:32}}
Rioter Comments
Eiwis DirT (EUNE)
: I can feel you will get hacked anytime soon :(
Why?I didnt share my info.My fb profile is locked from non friends and i dont have any personal info in there.I only want a custom skin.
Rioter Comments

VDM2002

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion