: Riot, place Newbie players in Iron-4 zero LP! Remove placement games for new accounts!
>Riot, place Newbie players in Iron-4 zero LP! Remove placement games for new accounts! And then all the smurfs are gonna run over those new accounts ,,, that sure seems unfair and not fun to play against. Think of the consequences first :p
: Can you increase the max number of wards!?
Did you forget about the zombie wards ,,, or the ghost poro ? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Do junglers actually understand how important neutral objectives are rn?
>Do junglers actually understand how important neutral objectives are rn? No {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YmYH0O3Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:29:29.878+0000) > > {{champion:24}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}} > > Those maybe ? Renekton? H4h4 Did you see worlds ?
> H4h4 Did you see worlds ? Worlds players arent in silver divison(or gold) ,,, are they now? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Who beats Quinn Top?
{{champion:24}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}} Those maybe ?
Raiden si (EUW)
: is it really worth it riot?
>am tired of getting in game when someone pick troll champ on lanes Pin point the lanes / champs <3
Wex0r (EUW)
: make a support ticket nothing we can do here
thoo,,, they cant help as well,,, when the project skins came out(jhin) ,,, they didnt give me the 1 essence i needed for project jhin (edit * ,,, who knows ,,, stuff changed in 2 years,..{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} )
Dokitychamp (EUNE)
: Reporting should give you a + to your honor level!
>Taking your time to report people to clean up the toxic players out of the game should be rewarded. I remember seeing somewere in NA ,,, that maybe they were thinking of giving us a icon and some kind of badge for valid reports...tho that update never happend :p (badge thats not in the loading screen ,,, but under your lvl on the profile)
: wait does this mean Blitz can get u banned aswell? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
It was a human reply .... it wasnt blitz {{sticker:sg-poppy}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: can i get banned for usiing instalocker or instapicker
It can get you banned ,, once a riot specialist told me so,,,{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Rioter Comments
016 Hiro (EUNE)
: How about finally fix Draven visual bug?
yea,,, that wont be fixed ,,, since anivia Q hasnt been fixed for almost a year,,,draven will be the same story
: > [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:01:22.427+0000) > > People that break the rules get banned.(you potato) yer that why inting and troll get banned............................................. Not
>yer that why inting and troll get banned............................................. Not They do if somebody reports them to riot support , but most people are pretty lazy and never do so .
Smoo3h (EUNE)
: I GOT 14 DAY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT FOR?? RIOT do you even check the reports or just let the bots do it?
>I GOT 14 DAY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT FOR?? You got it for abusing people. (dont do it after the 14 days or else the acc will be permabanned) {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Z4YD3N (EUW)
: URF is no longer fun :(
I hate this urf because riot tryed to balance it :l ,,,like giving eve limit to her Q but akali is stay fine with 0 limits ,,, or maokai with his E ,,,lets not forget that stuns/fears are REDUCED cause why not.
Zedant (EUW)
: Just remove tank items from URF
tbh if somebody goes tank ,,, wont they like lose the game cause the enemy team will have more dmg.
21 dunder (EUW)
: Which account should i play on?
>Which account should i play on? Play on the one that has more stuff ?
Dxlta (EUW)
: Urf Champs
{{champion:84}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:238}} Do you have those champs c: ?
: What's happening with the EUNE server?
I can only imagine what's gonna happen when URF comes out on the 28th... ... im scarred as well {{sticker:sg-soraka}} >What is going on??? People that prob quit the game are comming bac for the urf maybe
: ***
Oh, because I have seen a lot of people say that, and I am wondering if they will either give me the same answer (from the past) or a different one. > deleted I asked one question,,, why do you think its a stupid question tho :*( {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: 14 day suspension for "abusive, player-reported comms"???????
>Boi Dont Mess: reported I got a question for you ,,, why do you need to tell him that he is reported ? (whats the point of it)
: TFT everyone is just afk lol
in the start i use to be able to pick my champ ,,, but now ,,, i cant even get to the weel ,,, when it fully loads it gives me a random champ.(the first 2 minions) Im happy that im not the only one.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: At what time does anniversary gifts start?
: 10 Years of League of Legends (UberDanger)
Didnt he like ,,, give up on the game ? cause he got banned or something?
ˆXùˇ (EUW)
: Anniversary Gifts ?? its 4:54 and nothing happend
My guess it will be at 00:00 :l ,,,we gotta wait pretty long time :p Edit* Your shop is here tho !
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Im going to play every single new game. Always wanted to start a card game, always wanted to play a fighting game, and I always wanted an exploration game. Riot read our minds, POGGERS.
In the past i was hoping for a card game ,,, and now ,,, my dream has come true !!!
: Scary champions in your opinion?
{{champion:56}} when i see this thing flying at me ,,,it scares me{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: i recorded one of the audio where it says what the -f-u-c-k- . i could upload it technically
if you get lucky ,,, you will get something of the lines > sneaky with the double kill. (it was something like that)
: Highlight of season 9 and everything that's wrong with it
Does karma work also ? {{sticker:vlad-salute}} > Janna and you get carried without any knowledge on the game
: Ban :(
> you should not lose players who also gave money for skins ... and for the game itself. I will be very grateful if this punishment is abolished! Break the rules > get banned. Dont break the rules > dont get banned. Its like ,,, when you buy a ticket for a movie ,,, if you disturb orther people you will be kicked out.(since you did not follow the rules.)
Rioter Comments
JustTits (EUNE)
: Rengar needs to be immediately nerfed
>Disgustingly broken champion. he is not ?
: 2 different things feeding and having a bad game
Tho the feeding was not intentional ? or was it ?
: Worst Match i've been put in WTF?
Isnt that called just a bad game ?
Dagòn (EUNE)
: Played 3 ranked games, terrible team after team, then normal games, just so that is a lot more clear. The ranked games, every game, all lanes fed except mine, including jungler, so I went into draft, same pattern. Every lane feeds, 10 minutes in, my lane is pretty still, JG refuses to gank top, they can't gank me because ganks are easy to spot and avoid if it's just 2 people, I can't get fed, their top can't get fed, but that doesn't matter when their jungler, mid and ADC are fed. 3 plants, I can deal with, I can carry that depending on who I play and the team comp, 4 plants, I can only carry if i'm on a hypercarry character and I am fed. If I can't get fed because the enemy laner is playing extremely safe, JG refuses to gank, and the other lanes are losing horribly to a point I can't gank them because they are too strong, at that point I have a problem with my team. And in my opinion I think I'm quite entitled to be frustrated with the matchmaker when I get people with under 30% win ratios on my team that go 0-5 within 7 minutes. Or ADC/Support combo that go 0-12 between the two of them in 10 minutes. But clearly it's my fault that they are feeding right? That's how this community seems to think. Oh and for the record, in regards to your statement "because you don't belong higher", I am climbing, I have been climbing for a month now, I have been carrying games regularly, I am still climbing today, so nice arrogance, sums up this community well. What I am pissed about is that seemingly the matchmaker decided to throw me in with the worst of the worst that you cannot carry no matter how fed you get due to the fact that by the 10 minute mark, enemy ADC is on 6 kills, mid is on 4 kills, and JG has a bunch of assists, while my jungler, ADC, mid and support are suiciding as if they are doing a ritual to summon a satanic goat. Please, by all means, tell me more how it's completely my fault that everybody else on my team dies almost as soon as they get to lane, because I can't figure out how them suiciding is my fault.
>The ranked games, every game, all lanes fed except mine >And in my opinion I think I'm quite entitled to be frustrated with the matchmaker when I get people with under 30% win ratios on my team that go 0-5 within 7 minutes. Or ADC/Support combo that go 0-12 between the two of them in 10 minutes. But clearly it's my fault that they are feeding right? That's how this community seems to think. Since all lanes feed except yours ,,, how come you arent claiming the bounties that your team gave to the enemy >? you won your lane right >? Or is it that you refuse to help them :l ? (missing out free gold) (i never saw a word that you even tryed to help any of them ,,, all you said was that they were feeding/losing their lane) >Please, by all means, tell me more how it's completely my fault that everybody else on my team dies almost as soon as they get to lane, because I can't figure out how them suiciding is my fault. You can tell them to play safe :l ?(untill you help them ?)(it can be you and the jungler) (communication is pretty vital) >Oh and for the record, in regards to your statement "because you don't belong higher", I am climbing, I have been climbing for a month now, I have been carrying games regularly, I am still climbing today, so nice arrogance, sums up this community well. OH really now ? How many win streaks have you got ? How many times did you skip devisions like from gold 4 to gold 2 ? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ygz8I7x4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T04:11:11.374+0000) > > because you dont belong to be higher ,,, since you cant carry *your own self< and not rely on anybody else but your self*. This is such a stupid thing to say. Have you watched the OP play? If you haven't then who the hell are you to judge whether he is good enough to be at a higher league or not.
> Have you watched the OP play? If you haven't then who the hell are you to judge whether he is good enough to be at a higher league or not. If he is good at the game he will reach higher rank. If he is not he will either go down or stay in one place :l) As far as who I am ,, I am a nobody, though I was able to see my own mistakes (last season) and I was able to reach the rank that I wanted, if a pleb like me can do it ,, everybody can, no?
Dagòn (EUNE)
: As expected, ignore everything I said, assume I'm talking about ranked. I can carry myself, what I can't carry are 4 plants. I've been matched with people that have a win rating of 25% and have overall the stats of an iron 2 or iron 1 player. Do tell why he's in my ranked game against Gold 4 players.
> assume I'm talking about ranked. Hmmmmm >Why do I get placed with bronze 2 and bronze 3 players, while the enemy team has 3 gold 4-3 in it? Then you are talking about normals ? (do specify next time , i cant read minds)(as far as normal games go i have played with 2 bronze one unranked and one silver vs a team thats full of plats. that is if we are talking about normal games) ________________________ > I can carry myself, what I can't carry are 4 plants. Can you carry 3 plants then ? (if you have a friend to duo with :l ) >I've been matched with people that have a win rating of 25% and have overall the stats of an iron 2 or iron 1 player. Do tell why he's in my ranked game against Gold 4 players. oh are we talking about ranked now ? or should i assume something else :l ? (1part)As to why you are getting them well if its promo games those people pop up pretty often. (if not i will go with that your play style is the same as them(2part), i could be wrong on the second part) improve at the game > dont get those people :l I was playing annie support once ,,, ya know to try it out ,,, somehow i got to plat on soloduo / flex for like 2 days or so,,,from gold 3 flex , gold 1 solo duo . (6 wins in a row .. 11 wins on a roll . 7 wins in a roll , there were some losses on those lines ,,, i cant win them all ,, but my point is that i didnt rely on my team to do anything, my goal was to kill the enemy back line with flash stun combo < and win games.) I know i know some people have different play styles(tho if they cant carry ,,, why not try to change them) I use to play soraka support a lot but the support items kinda got nerfed and i changed to playing mid veigar.(since i was not able to carry games, i canged). THO if you hate change and all of that. tip >watch a guide for your main role to improve :l {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Dagòn (EUNE)
: Excuse me what the hell riot?
>Why the actual ** am I being matched GAME AFTER GAME with truly useless people that belong in Iron while the enemy team is Gold or higher? because you dont belong to be higher ,,, since you cant carry *your own self< and not rely on anybody else but your self*.
Infernape (EUW)
: Riot can't monetise it so no. It ain't happening. But buy Little Legends tho
>Riot can't monetise it so no. Its not that they cant ,,, its just that they dont want to. Something like TT ,,, they left it behind with 0 updates or balance for some years and expected it to grow somehow :l . (like planting a little tree and giving it water once every 5 years and expect it to grow )
Rioter Comments
: Riot keeps on adding BOTS to normal aram games
well when TT is removed ,,, they will be on the aram. and when aram is removed they will be on the rift ! :D
: Fizz and Veigar essentially assassins. It's the same "pick assassin to counter assassin" song I hear every time. Annie and Ahri is generally weak above some threshold elo. Anivia is not a champion anymore. You suggest to pick superlate mage when game basically lasts for 25 minutes?
>Fizz and Veigar essentially assassins. It's the same "pick assassin to counter assassin" song I hear every time. i mean ,,, why did you say there is no counter to (pyke) then lol ? (when they are) :l >Basically zero counters. ________ >Anivia is not a champion anymore. You suggest to pick superlate mage when game basically lasts for 25 minutes? What do you mean by superlate mage ,,, isnt 20 min late game :^) ? {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Pyke mid is still overpowered as hell. Basically FREElo.
{{champion:45}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:34}} Ya sure about the zero counters ?
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzllzTJj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-29T21:16:46.912+0000) > > Why should that person think twice tho ? Well , cause if you get punished , you can't pursuit to play ranked , so basically they demote for inactivity , basically for the fact they turned to be toxic , which really motivates you to never run toxicity if you are upper platinum level ... , because that would make your toxicity worthless , likely would not worth to be toxic cause you loss 1 game... , on the other hand , if you get nervous or loss lane , you will think twice before you grief/give up/troll because that would mean if you get catched you can't play next 3 months ranked... or more if you honor lv 0 , as in the case you get when you get banned 14 days if i know well... On the other hand ,why i think honor lv2 is necesary to play ranked ,because toxicity lowers your chances to win games, so basically if you meet someone who have toxic behaviour your chances of winning or performing well that game are decreasing , knowing that everyone is honor lv 2 and above , would set you the feeling that everyone is equal into ranked ,and everyone have the right to play in a fun enviroment , where you can spend time not to flame each other , in fact you can spend your time to listen and improve your gameplay and enjoy playing the game as it is ,knowing you don't have to hear every game someone to be toxic.
tip for the honnor (the honnor is locked at the bottom ,,, or did they change it to lvl 0 :o ) And one more question. By putting the requirement for a person to be honnor lvl 2 to be abel to play rankeds , wont that make the queue way longer ?
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Why toxicity happens
>if someone is platinum ,diamond, or upper division , he would have to think twice then if he wants to be toxic or flame someone's person. Why should that person think twice tho ?
: 14 days ban not perma
Hmm,,, after the 14 days ban,,,, the next one is perma ,,, i would be carefull if i were you.(That is if you care about your account)
: Hail to premades they are pincale of this game and they should be favored forever.
> If you are single player then go and %%%% ur self there is no room here for u looser. Im a single player ... wanna be my friend ? {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Loooser's apologize
If the acc is permabanned , it wont be unbanned unless it was a mistake ! (If you wanna play , create a new acc :)
Evelμnn (EUW)
: Bot accounts are ruining the game for everyone
>These things provide an unfun experience for everyone. OH BOY ,,, can you guess where those bots would go once the TT is removed ? (option one > the rift bot games ,,, where they will ruin the expirience for the new players) (option 2 > aram < it was done in the past) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Show more

VindicatorOFThey

Level 358 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion