: Well first you have to realize that you aren't all that amazing yourself then after that you grow up and stop caring about what others say in chat, simple as, I just to be a flamer too. Being passionate is good but the game isn't your life.
You're absolutely right but when i see someone who is just ruining the game on purpose when i'm in the mood just completely ruins it
Loonsteer (EUW)
: Just rage when you like, don't spend any real money on accounts, when they get banned make a new one.
I haven't but thx for the advice
: see a therapist, uninstall game, dont cry on forums or the classic, ky... oh wait i acnt write that here
Haha,very funny guy
: You said you were toxic and you said you tried everything but it didn't work. Clearly you haven't if you didn't even mute their pings. The only thing I said was that you had to fuill mute people, and if you can't even control yourself then, you're clearly not mentally ready to play a game like this. A game where you have to stay calm and where you have to communicate with people without instantly getting your panties in a bunch. It's clear to me that you can't, so my advice was just not to play, because no one is getting anything out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=reTFqhfk,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T16:48:37.117+0000) > > You said you were toxic and you said you tried everything but it didn't work. > Clearly you haven't if you didn't even mute their pings. > > The only thing I said was that you had to fuill mute people, and if you can't even control yourself then, you're clearly not mentally ready to play a game like this. A game where you have to stay calm and where you have to communicate with people without instantly getting your panties in a bunch. > > It's clear to me that you can't, so my advice was just not to play, because no one is getting anything out of it. As i said,i've been playing since season 3 and its not too big of a problem,but i just wanted to know how to get rid of it,and im not the only one toxic in the game you know
Cypherous (EUW)
: And thats the part you need to work at, until you fix that we can't tell you how not to flame because self control is the only way to stop yourself from flaming
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=reTFqhfk,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T16:40:06.176+0000) > > And thats the part you need to work at, until you fix that we can't tell you how not to flame because self control is the only way to stop yourself from flaming It will take time
: > [{quoted}](name=Vixi1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=reTFqhfk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T14:08:48.745+0000) > > Hahah i could try,this one guy said ekko was a noob champ,i wanted to prove him wrong,but instead i destroyed him with him constanly complaining how ekko was a noob champ,he was 1/6 xD Trying to one-up your team is not the right way to reduce toxicity, only fuels it. So stop it. Just play the game for what it's worth and report the nonsensical morons at the end of the game. It's not a difficult concept. I used to rage and get angry but realised that I am not achieving anything. I recently had a Top Lane Shen moaning about our bot lane not doing great and shouting REPORT BOT LANE THEY'RE SHIT AS %%%%! So I calmly allowed him to whine his arse off and reported him at the end of game for having a terribly negative attitude and for report-calling. It's as simple as that. If you let every single game get you down or rile you up then you're only defeating yourself.
Its a good idea,i wasn't infact one-upping my team but the guy i was going against was constantly whining and i just didn't reply and he kept crying as i beat him
Cypherous (EUW)
: Don't presume to know me, you assume nobody else could ever possibly know how it feels to be you, you're not that special Other people go through the same thing and learn to control it better, nobody said it wasn't going to take a lot of work but thats down on you, at the end of the day only you control you
I dont presume to know you but you're claiming that its easy for me to control my mental illness,and i haven't in any way said that i'm special for it.You're saying deal with it like its something i could just throw out of my head,i get that at some point i could control it but its not easy
Cypherous (EUW)
: I have anger management issues aswell, i still manage to not abuse the ever loving hell out of my team, don't make excuses
They are called mental issues and i believe you have none but you're just saying that you do,that "oh darn" every time you die isn't anger management issues,it's nowhere close to it.You don't know what i'm going through so please just don't comment not knowing what it feels like
Cypherous (EUW)
: Just don't flame, its easy, its called learning some self control
Do you really think it's that easy? I have anger management issues,you try and hold in your rage in a video game when everything you do outside the virtual world is just plain stress and when you have temper tantrums every few hours
: ^^ mute. and never flame pretend that u are always happy makes them mad XD
Hahah i could try,this one guy said ekko was a noob champ,i wanted to prove him wrong,but instead i destroyed him with him constanly complaining how ekko was a noob champ,he was 1/6 xD
Rioter Comments
Vixi1234 (EUNE)
: Stress problems
Ok,thanks imma chill for a while and stop playing ranked if im on a tilt
Rioter Comments

Vixi1234

Level 35 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion