Rioter Comments
zeketius (EUW)
: It's easy to get banned and lose your honor level.
Punishments doesnt come from only 1 game...
Deiutz (EUNE)
: how can i delete a account?
You can't , you need to change the accs name and then pay to change the other accs name tho
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Game Play Exprience
I see this as riots fault pretty much
Rioter Comments
: Thank you Riot for the vs. !!! THANK YOU!!!
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR SUMMONER ICON???
DonTGR (EUW)
: Instant Karma
Happens on EUW more than EUNE
MacDeath (EUW)
: I see bronze smurfs totally destroying the gaming experience of new players, too. If you smurf and stomp noobs don't whine about getting smashed by higher players.
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=daQTPeUa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:38:35.102+0000) > > I see bronze smurfs totally destroying the gaming experience of new players, too. > If you smurf and stomp noobs don't whine about the matchmaking of your next game. Bronzes arent smurfs with their low level accounts , i am trying to have another chance to play ranked 10 match and get better rank since one acc got ruined...
Rioter Comments
KOHquest (EUNE)
: Thank you, Riot
There is alot things that riot has done wrong ''cough'' {{champion:157}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:421}} reksai underpower tank
: its been this way for at least 2 years, some people say "riot does bots ban waves". But, out of personal experience, every bot accounts that i've tracked have still been playing even after 6 months. Which means they either did NOT get banned. Or somehow, that "mythical ban wave" happens less than twice per year. Also, due to "name and shame" stupid rule on boards, you can't even put the bots names here because the MODERATORS WILL PROTECT THE BOTS!!!!!!!!! So, riot is basically, not banning, but protecting these cheaters. If you play 5 Co-op vs Ai games, you will get from 3 to 15 bots in them >.> in your own team. Its not even a random occurrence at this point. It happens very often. But again, moderators, riot and even white knights here on forums are going to protect the bots, report you if you put their name and so on. Its a corrupt vicious cycle.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iEIHlJRj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-20T21:11:52.581+0000) > > its been this way for at least 2 years, some people say "riot does bots ban waves". > But, out of personal experience, every bot accounts that i've tracked have still been playing even after 6 months. > > Which means they either did NOT get banned. > Or somehow, that "mythical ban wave" happens less than twice per year. > > Also, due to "name and shame" stupid rule on boards, you can't even put the bots names here because the MODERATORS WILL PROTECT THE BOTS!!!!!!!!! > So, riot is basically, not banning, but protecting these cheaters. > > If you play 5 Co-op vs Ai games, you will get from 3 to 15 bots in them >.> in your own team. > Its not even a random occurrence at this point. It happens very often. > But again, moderators, riot and even white knights here on forums are going to protect the bots, report you if you put their name and so on. > > Its a corrupt vicious cycle. True, riot mass bans bots on right times
: Bots taking over Co-op vs AI?
Well coop-vs- all is bot game
: Lol I'm pretty sure Pantheon does
> [{quoted}](name=SilverRebel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LABcEqGn,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-05-21T17:04:59.740+0000) > > Lol I'm pretty sure Pantheon does Nah panth doesnt he weak
Rigels (EUNE)
: Want to play together? I already sent you an invite. (I'll always play {{champion:121}} btw).
> [{quoted}](name=Kha or DC,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Nw9LkAf1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-21T18:46:01.417+0000) > > Want to play together? I already sent you an invite. (I'll always play {{champion:121}} btw). Sure ill come online soon , i play {{champion:119}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}}
: Can we talk about Xin Xhao?
Xin zhao top = no1 counters you
Rioter Comments
Crowlèy (EUNE)
: With what FPS are you playing the game?
: Why do players get no punishments for this?

WHO SMURFS 2017

Level 20 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion