Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: i actually believe that elo hell exist. it s around the 1200mmr in which new players enter ranked and meet "not new players"- since the skill ceiling in that elo is low, u can have everything in yours and opponent's party. anyway, think as u prefer.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qQgEGGv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-18T20:51:24.177+0000) > > i actually believe that elo hell exist. > it s around the 1200mmr in which new players enter ranked and meet "not new players"- since the skill ceiling in that elo is low, u can have everything in yours and opponent's party. > > anyway, think as u prefer. elo hell is not a concrete place, it's when your mmr is a lot lower than your shown rank.
Hey im G (EUW)
: Ignoring teammates
welcome to the hell called league of legend :/ over the years lol became much more team oriented and the amount of impact one can have on a single game has become as little as ever, yet i can deny myself and say that a game can be won/lost by a single player and the reason for this is teamplay. let's imagine that everyone that starts the game has 0 experience in moba. There's not a single guideline by riot that encourages people to play more for the team rather than themselves. the summoner code used to be a thing that you could throw at someone's face and prove them their way is wrong, but have you read the new summoner code or even seen it? I've been playing since 2012 and I have to say this game has become dull, boring and completely unsatisfying! And I'm here cause there's no other game that gives me what I felt playing lol.
Auzuru (EUW)
: Shyvana Bot afk.
The game is in such a bad state that even the bots go afk ! happened to me once too, jhin adc went afk around 10 min after getting killed, kinda felt like a person who just rage quit:)))
XRTC (EUNE)
: Esports is getting very boring!
I'm playing since 2012, not watching lcs and the game is dull, boring, unsatisfying and total bullshiit. It is in its most beautiful state but my god the games are soooo bad. IT's stomp or get stomp, either way it's unsatisfying. the matchmaking is total trash in all modes, but the rank is the worst. At the current state of the game only 1 in 20 games are satisfying, so over all I don't enjoy the game and I could say I even detest it, yet I still play it cause first there's no other game that has the same feeling as lol and second I invested so much time in this game that stopping to play it is like giving up an addiction :/
razat29 (EUNE)
: Rito Pls...BUG or what??Kayn ults Ornn when Ornn tp bot...result free tp for kayn :))
since tp only gets cancelled by hard cc(stun, silence) and kayn's ult does neither of does it's pretty normal
Rondö (EUW)
: Oooops, i forgot my smite
pretty good idea!
: Why enemy jungler ganked n times and your jungler never ganked? There is an explanation.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=v2WYxivQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-06T11:00:25.216+0000) > > Because enemy jungler had n opportunities to gank and your jungler didnt had any. You mean enemy jungler had opportunity to gank me under tower, while i hug the tower, but my jungler never had that opportunity? everything else you wrote, is right though. but most of the time the junglers are just unskilled, you need help, you ask for help, but they don't gank while you're hugging the tower and they go to a lane that is pushing and achieve nothing. It kinda of feels like for many junglers, if they see your opponent is stronger than and you show weakness by asking for help, they just ignore you the whole game, then start blaming for feeding :/
: > [{quoted}](name=Wise Alien,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e4854fUu,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-02-05T19:26:13.911+0000) > > but everyone is complaining now everyone is always complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e4854fUu,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-02-06T06:55:27.586+0000) > > everyone is always complaining. everyone has been always complaining about something being op, but right now I see a lot of posts about the state of the game as whole, the game is becoming more and more unpleasant. There are certainly a lot of improvements in the game but it doesn't make the game any more fun. one reason is the matches are not a challenge anymore. You either stomp or get stomped. The only time I had fun in past year was when urf was active.
Creaturve (EUNE)
: What do you think of the current state of the game ?
It's complete trash now. It's so bad that they will lose a lot of their player base the way this goes. I'm playing since 2012 and this is the first time i'm thinking of quitting this game because of how unpleasant the gameplay is.
TTekkers (EUW)
: There are threads like this every time there's a major meta shift. Some love it, some hate it and some just keep on doing what they're doing and deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e4854fUu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-05T17:18:33.699+0000) > > There are threads like this every time there's a major meta shift. Some love it, some hate it and some just keep on doing what they're doing and deal with it. but everyone is complaining now
: Criticism for the ranking system...
welcome to the league of good game but trash system. ATM the rank is down the drain. in my 3v3 placements i got placed to g2, was silver 2 last season and i thought well, there's a matchmaking that works properly as i had 7 wins, then boom. I lost almost every game after the placements and i'm not even playing with golds. everybody in both teams are silver but me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do people surrender to ONE fed guy???
let me say you're right, or rather you would be right if this was season 4! Staying near towers means nothing atm as a fed assassin or a bruiser, hell even a fed adc can dive, take a kill or 2 and come back out with enough health to survive. The towers are no more a threat to enemy not a safe haven to their allied. I mean I've seen people dive into the fountain and take a kill. That's utmost bullshiiit! :/ What is the best counter play to a fed enemy champ? It's prolonging the game, killing him 3v1 or more, abd pouring cc down on him. Now, this used to be pretty simple(the cc part) but as the patches go by, the point and click abilities are getting replaces with projectiles, area of effect abilities and so on, which mean you can miss, and cc-in down someone who has invisibility with the updated abilities and new heroes is a rather difficult thing. Let's be real, we don't have godlike reflexes, unless you are gosu :)
: CS STEALING IDIOT SUPPORTS
I came here to get disappointed but oh boyyyy, you made me laugh :D
: What a load of crock!:) It's not that the game is to snowbally, it's that **most** players are a bunch of pampered little whiny snotnoses with an iq that couldn't carry them through grade 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkcorona,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ud2Ew0WG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-25T20:55:48.360+0000) > > What a load of crock!:) > > It's not that the game is to snowbally, it's that **most** players are a bunch of pampered little whiny snotnoses with an iq that couldn't carry them through grade 5. The game is pretty much dependent on the snowball effect, unless you can play a 45+ min game where everyone is full build, then it comes down to which team has better champs. There are 100+ champs in league and you see around 20 of them over and over again in games. This means the champs are not balanced. Ps getting rekt by the enemy team over and over again is not fun at all. Not dying is the best case scenario for a game that you're loosing which needs a lot of coordination as this game has become more of a team game yet so many games can be lost due to a single champ freakishly fed.
: ATTENTION following is my Opinion, don't like => don't read :) :) Buddy take a break :) one or two weeks or so... and then try something like Teemo supp in a normal blind pick match.{{champion:17}} Thing is, sometimes you need a break. Every game has it flaws. So just make a fun round. Go with a buddy botlane shen and elise. This shit is fun. or teemo top but as a tank with ghost and heal... GOTTA GO FAST.{{summoner:6}} sometimes you just need a round where you can have fun. I mean it's a game after all, right? AND one tipp: mute everyone or don't type back. Screenshot if someone insults you and send it to Riot. Just don't give them Ammunition for more. If the game isn't funny anymore, just make it funny again. So yeah... if you keep it fresh even this game named LoL can be fun. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But really Teemo is the shit dude xD Always funny.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaming Spartan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5JxKpOMB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-22T10:51:00.660+0000) > > ATTENTION following is my Opinion, don't like => don't read :) :) > > Buddy take a break :) > one or two weeks or so... and then try something like Teemo supp in a normal blind pick match.{{champion:17}} > > Thing is, sometimes you need a break. Every game has it flaws. So just make a fun round. Go with a buddy botlane shen and elise. This shit is fun. > > or teemo top but as a tank with ghost and heal... GOTTA GO FAST.{{summoner:6}} > > sometimes you just need a round where you can have fun. I mean it's a game after all, right? > > AND one tipp: mute everyone or don't type back. > Screenshot if someone insults you and send it to Riot. > > Just don't give them Ammunition for more. > > If the game isn't funny anymore, just make it funny again. > > So yeah... if you keep it fresh even this game named LoL can be fun. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > But really Teemo is the shit dude xD > Always funny. I really like how positive you are but I didn't create this thread to get advice on how to make it fun. I created to see how people feel about the game and the majority either are neutral or don't like it. the game is supposed to be fun on the whole. The current game compered to the game back in 2013 is a lot refined but not the same fun game.
Saibbo (EUW)
: Pretty enjoyable now that i'm taking a break from it
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5JxKpOMB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-21T16:58:18.360+0000) > > Pretty enjoyable now that i'm taking a break from it I should follow your lead :)
: You spam 3v3 games so... you don't play League really. What's your point again?
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5JxKpOMB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-21T16:11:09.841+0000) > > You spam 3v3 games so... you don't play League really. > > What's your point again? Hmmm, let me see, did you read that I've been playing since 2012? that's season 3 or 4 i think and if you look at my achievements in the profile you will see bunch of of gold icons from which none of them are from 3v3! you probably haven't played long enough to know what i'm talking about
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Despite that epic wall of text which I didn't read, I haven't _really_ enjoyed this game since mid-season 4. And I signed up mid-season 3.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5JxKpOMB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-21T16:08:29.152+0000) > > Despite that epic wall of text which I didn't read, I haven't _really_ enjoyed this game since mid-season 4. > > And I signed up mid-season 3. I should confess that I went a little overboard with the text :D
: On a scala from 1 to 10 probably -7?
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5JxKpOMB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-21T15:57:32.133+0000) > > On a scala from 1 to 10 probably -7? looks like you like it as much as i do XD
Rioter Comments
elin990 (EUW)
: Are there people that mostly play ranked games?
i'm only playing rank and gotta say i'm thinking about quitting this game. if you wanna learn something go and watch some good streamers. The only thing you will learn on rank is, how to flame and how to lose a game.
Lynxmetal (EUW)
: Not even a week in and I'm already fed up with ranked.
everything you said is everything i experienced these past few days. I tried both duo and flex to see if something would change, but flex is even worst than solo. I'm a range champ player and a soraka main. Last season before and after the nurfes it was possible to carry with soraka and affect the game. but right now they've nurfed her so much, her early game is total shiit. a nami can match your healing while dealing damage and losing no hp. I'm exactly at a state too where i go in a game expecting to lose and everything becomes clear in the first 3 minutes. I specially hate the junglers this season. rarely any jungler ganks top or pays any attention to topside or objectives, while enemy junglers always get the herald and drakes. this last game enemy team had 5 drakes before the elder spawned. My advice to you is go play 3v3. for me at least there are better games. IT's still stomp or get stomp but with a fewer players you can do alot more, and you don't need to rely too much on jungler during laning
: BUFF TOWERS FOR GOD'S SAKE
Couldn't agree more with what you said! The towers are really a joke. their range is a joke, their damage is a joke. IT's so bad that even an adc can dive and come out with just enough hp to survive.
Rioter Comments
: Buff tower or nerf tanks.
I agree with op and I should say the towers have much little impact while they should have a lot. As of now even in low lvls people can gank under a turret and survive if they manage to go out in the right time. I play alot of botlane and this is a real problem. enemy team ganks botlane with 3 or 4 people, under tower and there's absolutely nothing you can do, no outplay no defense, no nothing. the towers used to mean something. You're supposed to be safe under it. If you can't even fight under your tower then what's the purpose of it having there?
: Plat 5 - cannot drop
I've been to p5 last season and dropped to gold, so yeah it's possible. You just need to lose a lot of games in order to drop. When I dropped I was getting -24 and +9 lp which stayed the same even after the drop. IT was so bad that as a p5 player i was getting matched with high silvers.
Cash (EUNE)
: SAME STORY AGAIN !!!!
IT's real funny how the people who don't have this problem just agree like sheep with whatever riot said about this problem. And no one is mentioning that these problem started after the last patch! first tons of remakes cause people couldn't connect, then client issued which got solved for a short time and now after the new patch it's here again
zanbuko1 (EUNE)
: Get your shit together riot
Just when I thought the problem went away it's here again!
HansLans (EUW)
: > Now, my answer to you: in this season I was stuck in low silver for a considerably long time. I didn't climb the ladder because I was a lot higher in skill than the rest of the players, I climbed because I continued to play and didn't lose hope. I'm talking about mindset. I haven't been always gold. Last season got to p4 but because of my own mistakes fuucked up my mmr so bad that got back to gold. It would be interesting to know for how long exactly you were stuck in silver and with what winrate, because you didn't made a complaint thread back then, why now? Getting demoted to gold because of your own mistakes simply means that you are indeed a goldlevel player. > I'm not sure if you're a lvl 13 player or this is just a side account for you, but from what I learnt these past years, I understand that every tier has it's own rules. Something that is considered op in bronze is not considered op in other tiers. The way people play and react to things differs from tier to tier. For instance, a skilled, gold or plat adc knows how to trade, how to freeze,how to def and how to dodge, side step, so when you use an ability you take it in consideration, but a bronze or low silver player doesn't do this, and this leads to disaster. There are lots of videos on youtube that explain the differences in tiers where one tier has better mechanics while the other has better tactics. What is your point here? That bronze < silver < gold < platin < ... ? > One more thing, for climbing you don't need a very high win ratio, a 50.1% win ratio is enough, as the more games you play this number start to change a lot less. There was a time I was climbing with a 47% win ratio. No player knows how MMR is calculated, but if you climb with a 50% that would mean you gain more LP than you lose and wouldn't that mean that your MMR is already higher than your current ranks MMR? So basically you are already at a higher rank. But even if you have a positive LP-gain with a 50% winrate, you should still lose every promotion to a higher league, from a mathematical standpoint. Well, it's obviously not THAT simple, because every game has its own possible winrate due to matchups, offrole, mains vs beginners, elo-differences etc. but it's somewhat correct. That's why it usually takes a lot of games to climb if you already play near your possible skill-level(~50% winrate), you have to be significantly better than your current rank(>50% winrate) to climb faster.
> [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZGPEAQ01,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-25T09:28:14.579+0000) > > It would be interesting to know for how long exactly you were stuck in silver and with what winrate, because you didn&#x27;t made a complaint thread back then, why now? Did you actually read the full post or you just wanted to counter argue here? cause I sure as hell wrote that the same thing happened 3 times already and it's annoying. > What is your point here? > That bronze &lt; silver &lt; gold &lt; platin &lt; ... ? my point is that every tier has it's own set of rules and skill sets.
HansLans (EUW)
: > The interesting part is what happens after you get promoted to 1 division higher, for instance, you go from fifth division to third. At this point matchmaking has another trick up his sleeve. IT tries to get you back to the division you just jumped. How does it do this? Well, it seems that somehow you get matched with people who just play bad, are on a losing strike and tilted or stuff like that. I don't see any reason why the system should do that intentionally. But if the system would actually do that, then how did you sucessfully completed your promotion-games to silver and gold? It's because you were significantly better than bronze and silver players, but now you reached/are near your possible skill-level (gold), which is pretty much proven by the fact that you are in gold-elo since season 4. This simply means that your winrate gets to the point where it feels like that you are stuck (around 50%), due to the fact that you are not playing above your possible skill-level anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZGPEAQ01,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-24T13:39:51.127+0000) > > I don&#x27;t see any reason why the system should do that intentionally. > But if the system would actually do that, then how did you sucessfully completed your promotion-games to silver and gold? > > It&#x27;s because you were significantly better than bronze and silver players, but now you reached/are near your possible skill-level (gold), which is pretty much proven by the fact that you are in gold-elo since season 4. > This simply means that your winrate gets to the point where it feels like that you are stuck (around 50%), due to the fact that you are not playing above your possible skill-level anymore. Let me say that I don't claim to be a pro player or I deserve to be challenger or anything outrageous like that. Now, my answer to you: in this season I was stuck in low silver for a considerably long time. I didn't climb the ladder because I was a lot higher in skill than the rest of the players, I climbed because I continued to play and didn't lose hope. I'm talking about mindset. I haven't been always gold. Last season got to p4 but because of my own mistakes fuucked up my mmr so bad that got back to gold. I'm not sure if you're a lvl 13 player or this is just a side account for you, but from what I learnt these past years, I understand that every tier has it's own rules. Something that is considered op in bronze is not considered op in other tiers. The way people play and react to things differs from tier to tier. For instance, a skilled, gold or plat adc knows how to trade, how to freeze,how to def and how to dodge, side step, so when you use an ability you take it in consideration, but a bronze or low silver player doesn't do this, and this leads to disaster. There are lots of videos on youtube that explain the differences in tiers where one tier has better mechanics while the other has better tactics. One more thing, for climbing you don't need a very high win ratio, a 50.1% win ratio is enough, as the more games you play this number start to change a lot less. There was a time I was climbing with a 47% win ratio.
Wizzie (EUNE)
: Had that problems too but i lost from the ping, played suddenly wieth 70 ms more and i lost and got temoted from g3 to s3 and i got back with a +10 lp per win mmr, now i get +22 . You are where you deserve to be, you can talk about deserving more whan you play only 20-30 games and you can be unlucky but when you hvae more than 300-400 ranked matches you are just wehere you belong to.
> [{quoted}](name=Wizzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZGPEAQ01,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-24T11:15:24.604+0000) > > Had that problems too but i lost from the ping, played suddenly wieth 70 ms more and i lost and got temoted from g3 to s3 and i got back with a +10 lp per win mmr, now i get +22 . You are where you deserve to be, you can talk about deserving more whan you play only 20-30 games and you can be unlucky but when you hvae more than 300-400 ranked matches you are just wehere you belong to. I'm sorry, did I in any %%%in place, in any %%%in sentence biitch about my rank that you phrase it to a "you belong to where you are" %%%in answer? I sure as hell saw people with that 20 30 win games who were in plat let's say but were playing worse than a bronze player. Every body knows that matchmaking system is flawed and not just in this game. For one thing you can't control smurfs or bought accounts, neither does it take the experience in consideration, or you performance. IT's just a hidden number based on the wins and loses and some more stuff that nobody outside the company knows.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Lea Flamma (EUNE)
: The problem is... As support main I know all the tricks of shutting down a Soraka, which makes me feel like she is super weak. Especially since the Amulet Coin line lost it's passive health regen from minions. From my full support roster... I play Sona mostly, Nami when I want something different. Leona if my team has 0 tanks and lately picked up Rakan and doing quite well with him. The bird guy feels like having the most play-making potential from the whole support role, paired with perhaps Thresh. For now, after re-watching some of my games, I realized my problem is... Trying to take initiative a bit too much. Which sometimes places me in a position where my team takes a step back and I am exposed. Or my team not following up on my Sona ults, leaving us weakened and more exposed in the future teamfight. But end of the game if I have a 2/11/1 Riven top lane vs a Jarvan 4, there is nothing I can do to defend my adc. As the J4 just jumps in on them twice and kills mid, supp and adc in one burst rotation. But yeah... I try to learn. Thanks for the help ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=Lea Flamma,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5vEqGHid,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-06-22T10:14:38.003+0000) > > The problem is... As support main I know all the tricks of shutting down a Soraka, which makes me feel like she is super weak. Especially since the Amulet Coin line lost it&#x27;s passive health regen from minions. It seems that you haven't played against a good soraka player. If you think you're supposed to build {{item:3301}} on her, you're completely wrong. Go and take a look at my build and scores with soraka and you will see the difference in build.
Lea Flamma (EUNE)
: Carrying as support
I'm playing every role and I'm a jack of all the trades and master of none, and to be honest carrying as a sup is the most difficult thing. You need to carry your adc in lane in hopes that he will carry later. This said, a lot depends on the adc and the champs you play as sup. you can carry the lane by playing an ap mage sup, but you are not carrying your adc, unless you can give him all the kills, you can play defensive sup like braum, tahm, but if you don't have a team who can exploit your kit then it doesn't really matter how well you play. you can play healers like nami or sona, but they are not that good at what they're doing. Sure you can build ap sona and deal %%%tons of damage but you not doing what a sup is supposed to do. in my experience the one and only sup you can carry with is soraka! It doesn't matter if you adc is bad or stupid, your midlaner has fed or not, you just need to get to point where you can keep every one alive. IT's so forgiving that it's unfair, but it has it's drawbacks too. If enemy team is clever and focuses you first, then you need to be play extra hard, so you don't die. One more thing you can do is coordinating your team, which is just plain hard. Not everyone listens, everyone has their strategy and ego. You waste time writing stuff, so...
: unrealistic jungle expectations
I think by normal they meant someone who is useful and not dragging the team behind
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=casually stronk,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ro52WJsJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T12:50:50.762+0000) > > Normals are joke tbh :D > Its not serious and you cant really practice In normals as the environment is totally different. > Playing In lower elos will help me to get the touch of the game but that&#x27;s pretty much it. So play draft mode or flex. Going straight back into ranked just makes you and 4 other innocent people lose LP.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ro52WJsJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T12:55:10.746+0000) > > So play draft mode or flex. Going straight back into ranked just makes you and 4 other innocent people lose LP. Why do you think flex is not rank? you are one of the few who ruin a good flex rank just because they think it's the training ground for them
Holten (EUW)
: Something you might have missed
you know you can have a custom mouse pointer, in game, right?
: How do you make the blue ''ping'' without any 'dangers' or 'be careful' or 'i need asisstance'?
alt+left click alt+right click is the yellow one if you push alt and hold left key there the option to choose which of the 4 pings you want
Speknekje (EUW)
: Unranked
Well, imagine someone like me, who has 4000+ games and is playing since 2012 gets matched with someone who just hit lvl 30 and is able to play rank. This has always been a problem when climbing and experience put aside, it's unfair and un-enjoyable for both players. I had a thread like this and my solution was to let new players start from b5, no promotions, but some people explained some good reason that it's a bad idea for the new player.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Matchmaking does not match up people based on visible rank, but rather everyones MMR rating. MMR is what represents current skill, which is better to use as a matchmaking system than visible ranking. So no, the enemy team isn't greatly outclassing you; they're actually about as skilled as you. However, I find that a lot of players focus too much on visible ranking and believe the game is lost before it even begins just because they see the enemy has a higher visible ranking.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Jo6llMoB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-21T21:19:02.349+0000) > > Greetings. > > Matchmaking does not match up people based on visible rank, but rather everyones MMR rating. MMR is what represents current skill, which is better to use as a matchmaking system than visible ranking. > > So no, the enemy team isn&#x27;t greatly outclassing you; they&#x27;re actually about as skilled as you. However, I find that a lot of players focus too much on visible ranking and believe the game is lost before it even begins just because they see the enemy has a higher visible ranking. It might be the case in theory, but It's not working as it's supposed to be. When something is happening more than twice, then it's a pattern. Just this season I had 3 jumps in division, getting a division higher than it's supposed to put me. I understand that this is the result of the said mmr and what does the matchmaking do when your mmr is higher than your division, it promotes 1 division higher and then tries to lower your mmr where it's not considered higher than your division. This has happened to me in all 3 jumps. There are some other cases too where the matchmaking feels kind of wrong, but I guess it's easier to just say it's your mentality than address the real issure!
: Do people still use scripts in ranked?
Guess every one of us played against a scriptor or two in all our games. It probably depends on the script too, like how noticeable it is. Last time I saw someone who felt like scripting was a thresh player. His hooks were kind of too good to be true. I was the adc playing against him and I couldn't dodge a single one of the hooks. His hooks were always in the right direction, not where I was but were my mouse was pointing at, hell he even hooked me at where I flashed :/ while his hook animation started before I flashed
ríseNn (EUNE)
: League client stuck on authenticating...
Same here too, yesterday it was ok, not I have the same problem as you. I Though it's my display drivers, so I've spent the last our downgrading my display drivers :/ What a waste of time
: Dont be a c*nt mate... People are working hard. Just cz the game has a couple of problems doesn't mean you have to be thst negative about it you boosted animal xD
> [{quoted}](name=TheTauntingNinja,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tVGa7yW8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-14T15:05:02.525+0000) > > Dont be a c*nt mate... People are working hard. Just cz the game has a couple of problems doesn&#x27;t mean you have to be thst negative about it you boosted animal xD I don't know how long you've been playing this game, but i've been playing since 2012 and haven't seen a patch this bad that I feel the need to be a c*nt! And of course you're playing on west server so you're not experiencing this problem. It's easy to be positive when you're not in a bad spot.
Rioter Comments
Loonstaa (EUW)
: Help! lost 15 games in a row over 3 days
stop playing for some time, a day, a week, a month!
Show more

Wise Alien

Level 90 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion