: > [{quoted}](name=warrewarmanske,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T10:04:38.878+0000) > > Nope they said they wouldn't do it this year https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037920793-End-of-Season-2019- > Im also currenlty honor lvl 1 with only one checkpoint even tho i play everyday with honorable behaviour im realy sad that i wont get the rewards either :/ I maintain that the honor and report system is trash af. You spiral downhill almost inevitably and it is basically impossible to get back up once you had that first 10 game chat restriction. And you can get that for basically nothing.
I completely agree. I think Riot will change it to be honest, they can't think that the current honor system is good, I'm sure they're aware of that, you'll see.
: >Obviously the good player is the person who has level 5 honor if you were paying attention, wouldn't that be a good way to gauge a non-toxic player? Pay attention. My argument has roots to stand on, not mere legs my boy. Try digging this argument out. high honor level is not an indicator of a good person since you can get honor 5 simply by carrying and not saying a word ever. we've had honor 5 players on these boards with chatlogs full of slurs before that's like saying mastery 7 or a high mastery score is an indicator that you know what your champion does and people can win games with you, when all it takes to get both of those is to play the game a lot For example, the {{champion:74}} with the highest mastery socre in the world (9.975.728) is currently in silver 4 and has mostly been placed in bronze since season 3 your roots are just for show and your ad hominems are not worth adressing.
> high honor level is not an indicator of a good person since you can get honor 5 simply by carrying and not saying a word ever. we've had honor 5 players on these boards with chatlogs full of slurs before that's like saying mastery 7 or a high mastery score is an indicator that you know what your champion does and people can win games with you, when all it takes to get both of those is to play the game a lot For example, the with the highest mastery socre in the world (9.975.728) is currently in silver 4 and has mostly been placed in bronze since season 3 It is an indicator of a good person because they get rewarded, according to your logic, those are the non-toxic players that deserve to get rewards, and people who get toxic a day before the rewards are the ones that don't deserve any. Also, hello? I gave you a question, I've answered your meaningless question, how about answering mine? Or is it because you have nothing to say other than your horrible ad hominems that truly feel like a desperate attempt at an intelligent argument. Question: Why are ranked rewards attached with honor level? Ranked rewards are things that you achieve by being good at the game, something you earn. Why do you get rewarded with loot boxes from honor level 0 and keys from honor level 1, but you don't get even a pathetic ranked BORDER that you've EARNED by dominating in ranked? So you think having a toxic player rewarded with potential ultimate skins from hextech chests (by sheer luck and no skill, just a beautiful random reward for being level 1 honor, or hell even level 0 actually.. since Riot rewards toxic players with event tokens in missions that can be turned to keys! Who needs level 1 honor anyway?! Or is it because Riot knows that the only way to get keys for chests is to buy RP, which means they can gain $ from level 0 honor players that can't get any keys for the chests, the chests are used as a way to tease them and hopefully pay money to open them) for being toxic af, but not getting a ranked reward that they've achieved is fair and an argument that has titanium legs to stand on? The hypocrisy in your statements bewilders me, I am flabbergasted by thou. > your roots are just for show and your ad hominems are not worth adressing. That's what most people that I expose on forums say to me when I flabbergast them with my superior knowledge and convincing argument, they start spewing the hehexd word: "ah hominem" at my perfect arguments just to appear like they know what they're talking about when in fact they couldn't comprehend the argument I threw at them and instead resort to pathetic use of such words. You're not worth addressing because you're a hypocrite and you know what I said was right, come on I want you to answer the question above. Why do people get rewarded when they are honor level 0? New question for you while I'm at it: Why do people get anniversary rewards when they're dishonorable and not ranked rewards? The 10 year anniversary rewards were amazing! (ty Riot!! MUCH LOVE <3 I WISH YOU SUCCESS FOREVER), but why were they giving so many nice rewards to people who were so toxic? Things like the ANNI-VERSARY skin just to name a few!! IT'S MUCH MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY VICTORIOUS SKIN!! It's for DAMN sure more valuable than the new Aatrox skin lmfao! I'm waiting.
: >Aka in this season you could wish cancer on someone on March and wish for their families death or for the player to hang himself and still get full rewards at the end of the season for just fully muting the players for the sake of the rewards aka fake nice. While another good player slips once at the end and loses his level 5 honor simply for it happening in Halloween instead of first quarter or 2nd quarter of the year! Good job. question: how do you tell which of them is the "good player who slipped up"? can't they both be good players who slip up or bad players getting their comeuppance? or is it necessary that only one of them is a good player for your argument to have legs to stand on? >Nice analogy, you must have a Ph.D in logic. ad hominems don't improve your argument. quite the opposite, i'm afraid >Why don't you blame the sewers for being toxic half the year and only cleaning themselves at the 2nd half of the year for rewards and rinse-repeat for the next year. Actually, I doubt you'd blame them, you seem like the type of person that would support those toxic chameleon sewers. i don't understand what sewers cleaning themselves on a predefined time line has to do with my example... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> question: how do you tell which of them is the "good player who slipped up"? can't they both be good players who slip up or bad players getting their comeuppance? or is it necessary that only one of them is a good player for your argument to have legs to stand on? Obviously the good player is the person who has level 5 honor if you were paying attention, wouldn't that be a good way to gauge a non-toxic player? Pay attention. My argument has roots to stand on, not mere legs my boy. Try digging this argument out. > ad hominems don't improve your argument. quite the opposite, i'm afraid Ad hominems make my argument run circles around your non-sense analogy, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that's the truth of the matter son and truth hurts, I understand. > i don't understand what sewers cleaning themselves on a predefined time line has to do with my example... You still don't see the point of my ad hominems? I thought you were going to be smarter than that 😅😅😅 I mean.. I only have myself to blame for that one! I'm not surprised. Question: Why are ranked rewards attached with honor level? Ranked rewards are things that you achieve by being good at the game, something you earn. Why do you get rewarded with loot boxes from honor level 0 and keys from honor level 1, but you don't get even a pathetic ranked BORDER that you've EARNED by dominating in ranked? So you think having a toxic player rewarded with potential ultimate skins from hextech chests (by sheer luck and no skill, just a beautiful random reward for being level 1 honor, or hell even level 0 actually.. since Riot rewards toxic players with event tokens in missions that can be turned to keys! Who needs level 1 honor anyway?!) for being toxic af, but not getting a ranked reward that they've achieved is fair and an argument that has titanium legs to stand on? The hypocrisy in your statements bewilders me, I am flabbergasted by thou.
Synchrone (EUW)
: I only got a chat restriction and honor 1, it just happened, feels really bad, no chance to recover in time for the rewards. The article says they eased the climb from Honor 1 to 2, but my honor is still locked, with less than 2 weeks left to go... An entire year of ranked progress lost basically, just for having a bunch of bad games and losing my cool. This isn't right
> [{quoted}](name=Synchrone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T10:20:23.703+0000) > > I only got a chat restriction and honor 1, it just happened, feels really bad, no chance to recover in time for the rewards. The article says they eased the climb from Honor 1 to 2, but my honor is still locked, with less than 2 weeks left to go... An entire year of ranked progress lost basically, just for having a bunch of bad games and losing my cool. This isn't right I agree it's unfair. Their old method was much better, they made people who got a 2 week ban a month or two I think.. before the season ends, to lose the rewards. But if they got a simple chat restriction.. as long as they finished their punishment (which is playing the games till the restriction goes away, basically ride their punishment) they would be eligible for rewards again. This new rule is extremely unfair, because you could be the most honorable player on earth throughout the year.. with even lvl 5 honor, then you slip and get a 10 game chat restriction which is nothing on the previous seasons.. but now you're level 1 honor and all your rewards are gone for good. But someone could've been so toxic in early and mid season.. getting chat restricted multiple times and 2 week banned (last chance) but now he's level 2 and gets all rewards while you don't. Seems fair to me. /s
: this game has become a joke im level 189 on a plat 3 account, but because i told someone theyre dumb i cant play clash?
> [{quoted}](name=SinaloaCartel,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LhKGE76T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T18:51:01.172+0000) > > this game has become a joke > > im level 189 on a plat 3 account, but because i told someone theyre dumb i cant play clash? Hahhahaha! Broooo I wouldn't be worried about playing clash hehexD!!! I would be worried about not getting the Victorious Skin and the Plat border for being below level 2!!!!! RIot is so smart for locking the rewards behind your honor level!! You can literally be a saint the whole season.. with level 5 honor, then slip a day before the season ends, and BAM there goes all ur rewards! I like it! It's an efficient system!! Riot is good!
: Being toxic needs to actually feel pinishing. Judging from this post, it seems to be working. So either stop bein toxic next season or get another season with no rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VkUKhak1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T11:37:25.113+0000) > > Being toxic needs to actually feel pinishing. Judging from this post, it seems to be working. > > So either stop bein toxic next season or get another season with no rewards. It doesn't really feel punishing though judging from my personal experience, it just feels like it needs to be properly tuned, because it feels broken. Don't worry I'll still get my rewards on my other account. If I wanted rewards on this account too, I could always transfer servers because I heard it restores honor to lvl 2, there's always a solution.
Rioter Comments
íGengar (EUW)
: This happened to a friend of mine, turns out that he had to go on the website and click start earning again as it somehow had reset? Worth looking into otherwise sadly its a support ticket job.
where is that "start earning again" button.. I don't see anything like that..? Is it on the lolesports site? Or the main league site? Can you please be more precise?
íGengar (EUW)
: This happened to a friend of mine, turns out that he had to go on the website and click start earning again as it somehow had reset? Worth looking into otherwise sadly its a support ticket job.
alright thanks, I'll try that out. Seriously Riot, get ur sht together wow..
Rioter Comments
: The 1st sentence is already wrong. How are you not an asshole if you are actively trying to ruin a game?! People are free to ban whatever they want. YOU have the choice to let other people know what you want to pick before they can ban. If they ban your champ while you didn't pick it before they have a good reason to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AxHjou03,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-25T10:52:52.865+0000) > > The 1st sentence is already wrong. > How are you not an asshole if you are actively trying to ruin a game?! > People are free to ban whatever they want. YOU have the choice to let other people know what you want to pick before they can ban. > If they ban your champ while you didn't pick it before they have a good reason to do so. how do they have a good reason if they ban your champ before you pick it? AHAHAHA, THAT MAKES NO SENSE, MAYBE I'LL PICK IT, WHEN IT'S UMMM, I DUNNO.. MY TURN?! hahaha, Dude.. are you serious with this reply? How did you click the post button? xD Going by that logic.. if im in a duo with my premade buddy.. and we are the first 2 to ban, i'll ban the 3rd player's choice.. and let my by buddy ban the 4th players choice.. because "I hate fighting their champ and im a useless ga7ba who doesn't know how to deal with champs.. so I ban them" I'll ban their champs because they didn't pick it already.
: he's not being an asshole to the 3 other people. the guy who banned his champion is. cooperating with toxic people is not an option, they will just keep doing it. people who say "just give him what he wants" are like parents who give their kids candy when they scream for it. fight them back and they will drop their act on the spot, and if they don't report them at the end of the game. whenever there's a guy saying stuff like "let me mid or I troll" and the rest of the team wants the actual mid to give up their position to the troll I hate those people even more than the troll. instead of saying "being an asshole to the 3 other people" you should say "those 3 other people should support the guy who is being trolled".
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AxHjou03,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:17:30.462+0000) > > he's not being an asshole to the 3 other people. the guy who banned his champion is. cooperating with toxic people is not an option, they will just keep doing it. people who say "just give him what he wants" are like parents who give their kids candy when they scream for it. fight them back and they will drop their act on the spot, and if they don't report them at the end of the game. > > whenever there's a guy saying stuff like "let me mid or I troll" and the rest of the team wants the actual mid to give up their position to the troll I hate those people even more than the troll. > > instead of saying "being an asshole to the 3 other people" you should say "those 3 other people should support the guy who is being trolled". Exactly Luna :D I like you.. you know exactly what I'm saying. You don't cooperate with toxic people, you must teach them a lesson, answer me Wortelsapjuh? How come I never get my champ banned anymore by these toxic people? It's because of people like me and Luna, who stand for ourselves, people really fear banning my champ now, because they know I'm a man and my words are just as manly.. I don't just talk.. I deal with actions. Actions speak louder than... can you finish the sentence?
: Makes no sense. You trolling in those games doesn't decide if the people in the next draft will ban your champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AxHjou03,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T10:56:14.390+0000) > > Makes no sense. You trolling in those games doesn't decide if the people in the next draft will ban your champion. Who said trolling? I get a very positive KDA. And how does it make no sense? Lmfao.. people will slowly realize that's it's useless? Since not every1 is troll-ish enough to ban their teammates champ of choice, they are a few people, and these toxic people learn lessons and they stop doing it, which in return lets them inform their other bin ga7ba toxic buddies and they start fearing people like me and the OP.
: Yeah dude be an asshole to the other 3 players for no good reason. I'm sure that will work.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AxHjou03,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-16T07:05:37.877+0000) > > Yeah dude be an asshole to the other 3 players for no good reason. I'm sure that will work. Worked for me I'm serious. I don't get my champ of choice banned anymore.
Asmir123 (EUNE)
: Banning champions in ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Asmir123,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AxHjou03,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:12:28.922+0000) > > Okay so this has been going on for me for a long time. > > I enter a queue and find the team and everything,we declare which champ we want then comes the banning phase.Which is stupid. I ban what I want and everyone else does the same thing except 90% of people ban the champ I take, from my team. Today I got the queue dodge timer 2 times because someone banned my champion.While I wait for my turn to lock in I do the runes, google the best rune combinations, etc and when I enter at the last seconds of timer I find that I cant lock in because that champion I chose got banned. > > Why is this a thing, any reason? Because getting trolled million times is really annoying. Like I said dude, make sure they know that you're about to punish them for banning your champion and not trusting your choice (because why else would they intentionally ban the champion that you're good at?), matches like this always end negatively, so if you're forced to play it and you don't want to dodge.. just make sure they get punished for the decision of banning your champ, and make it indirect. That's what I've been doing for players who ban my champ of choice, and ever since I've done this.. I've never got my champ banned again, I don't remember the last time it happened to me tbh. Trust me people will know that you're serious and they'll stop doing it.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Winners, congratulations! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Zx35f9kQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-21T14:11:27.776+0000) > > Winners, congratulations! > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Nakoruru .. :( I'm sorry..
Zed Addict (EUNE)
: I received Graves, but not his victorious skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed Addict,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HqpV5LL5,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-14T22:55:21.204+0000) > > I received graves today, but not his skin. > all rewards but the profile insignia, gold border, and victorious graves have arrived at my account. > I find it really strange that I didn't get the skin but got the champion... > everyone I know already got their rewards and my friends actually don't believe that I reached gold before the season ended...ples rito..ples I have THE EXACT same problem. How is it possible to get GRAVES but NOT his victorious skin?! To get graves for FREE, you need to be gold! XD it's so stupid.. I got EVERYTHING, the victorious wards.. the icons, I'm just missing the skin and its chromas!
Wormio BHR (EUNE)
: Anyone received Graves but without his Victorious skin/chromas?
I got everything.. BUT the Victorious Graves skin.. and of course if I don't have the skin.. I obviously don't have the chromas. Even the player icons I got.. How the fk can I get GRAVES WITHOUT HIS SKIN?! lol!
Okuma (EUNE)
: No! Please be patient. You'll get them. I got the skin but I'm missing my chromas too. It's normal, just wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nagNHcXN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-14T11:27:42.401+0000) > > No! Please be patient. You'll get them. I got the skin but I'm missing my chromas too. It's normal, just wait. I didn't even get the Victorious skin though.. that's the weird thing.. How can I get the CHAMP but not his victorious skin?
Doomley (EUW)
: If you didn't get the rewards you should get, send a ticket to support. EDIT: EUNE rewards are still being distributed so be patient. They should appear to you after some time.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nagNHcXN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-14T11:25:34.490+0000) > > If you didn't get the rewards you should get, send a ticket to support. yea I sent already :) Thanks though :D!
Rioter Comments

Wormio BHR

Level 267 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion