: Relevant motives to ban someone : -cheating -inting -trolling Absurd motives to ban someone : -said something in the chat that hurts your ego The only reason why someone should be banned from a game is because they make it impossible to enjoy for other people. If you don't like what someone writes, you just have to mute him. Therefore "toxic" messages aren't a proper reason to ban someone.
> [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-20T03:07:14.686+0000) > > Relevant motives to ban someone : > -cheating > -inting > -trolling > Absurd motives to ban someone : > -said something in the chat that hurts your ego > The only reason why someone should be banned from a game is because they make it impossible to enjoy for other people. If you don't like what someone writes, you just have to mute him. Therefore "toxic" messages aren't a proper reason to ban someone. i agree 100% u can cure toxicity with 1 button,the mute button.u can give toxic people punishments like chat bans and ban for 2 weeks or sth and remove rewards until they change,losing your account over this is ridiculous especially when trolling goes unpunished "cuz its hard to detect them"
: Kayn dont have 1 year in league of legends... {{champion:141}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Almeida pt,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PFiMOQAR,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-06-20T05:39:06.351+0000) > > Kayn dont have 1 year in league of legends... {{champion:141}} he's still way more popular than sol,ivern,kled and taliyah. thats how riot makes skins,by popularity
: Which champion do you want to see nerfed next and why?
u forget the ones that everyone seems to ignore like {{champion:131}} once she gets ahead she is literally an unstoppable goddess {{champion:16}} did the adc make a mistake,well soraka's here for u to make up for it with her op af heal {{champion:27}} a running simulator that will ruin your goddamn day,he is too fast to catch has an op slow and chasing him kills u {{champion:36}} easily one of the strongest tanks(if not the strongest one)and pls dont say dumb thing like "WeLl BuY GrIeVoUs)his healing is literally the last thing that i hate from him,the fact that his ad can get extremely high just by lowering his hp is ridiculous he deals tons of dmg just by buying tank items. {{champion:105}} why do we ignore this f*ck?he has a moving zonyas his w and r are pure cancer the next 3 im about to put are mostly personal hate so kinda ignore them :D {{champion:223}} his aa deals a lot of unecessary dmg and his GODDAMN W IS JUST UNFAIR TO PLAY AGAINST :/ {{champion:222}} an aa simulator that is extremely faaaast especially her mid late with those damn rockets,soooo annoyiing {{champion:119}} his q makes his goddamn aa stronger which is basically him being ahead of u at any point of the game :D
Kìmagure (EUW)
: {{champion:27}} He can feed all he wants and still be effective, his whole playstyle is unfun to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=Liż,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ifJdLBO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-19T10:50:55.410+0000) > > {{champion:27}} > He can feed all he wants and still be effective, his whole playstyle is unfun to play against. exactly he is easily one of the most toxic champs(pun intended)
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Dont bother pal, there are people on this forum that will do anything to protect riot, even when the facts are provided, they still believe you did something wrong
> [{quoted}](name=BobbyB103,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lTIVjuwP,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-06-19T21:23:13.018+0000) > > Dont bother pal, there are people on this forum that will do anything to protect riot, even when the facts are provided, they still believe you did something wrong i know ive seen so many people like this,they say ridiculous things just to defend a broken system
: They don't care my dude. There have been numerous posts about it, not one rioter has even acknowledged it. And a lot of people have been having issues. Also redmercy recently uploaded a video, where he experiences the same problem, and he has a gaming pc with specs that can play any newer game on max settings @1080p without any issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Zuckerberg,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ELiqZrmY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T20:48:48.168+0000) > > They don't care my dude. There have been numerous posts about it, not one rioter has even acknowledged it. And a lot of people have been having issues. Also redmercy recently uploaded a video, where he experiences the same problem, and he has a gaming pc with specs that can play any newer game on max settings @1080p without any issues. this is getting ridiculous the game is literally unplayable and they dont even try to do something about it,sending a ticket to the support is useless because they will just link me their website about "how to increase performance"and shit.the only posts rioters respond are either fanart,memes or someone kissing their ass by thanking them they always ignore important issues like game balance and technical issues like this one.
FleaLess (EUNE)
: if a guy robs a bank and you start pickpocketing ppl around you both should be punished, it does not matter that he started first you are still in the wrong, so how is it any different in lol? just because someone trolls it does not make it ok for you to flame
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lTIVjuwP,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-06-19T20:36:49.072+0000) > > if a guy robs a bank and you start pickpocketing ppl around you both should be punished, it does not matter that he started first you are still in the wrong, so how is it any different in lol? just because someone trolls it does not make it ok for you to flame i didnt say he shouldve flamed him just that imo trolls deserve to be flamed what he did is still not worthy of a ban he did something extremely small,while there are people everyday saying much worse and getting away with it(trust me i know first hand from a bunch of people i know)
Rioter Comments
: I genuinely feel like I was permabanned for the wrongly
its the dumb banning system riot has i hope support helps u
Shukr4n (EUW)
: If u feel u are that bad, why do u chat? Why dont u mute and improve? Omg that chat imho doesnt deserve a ban.but ffs, a slap or two irl would habe been a nice compromise.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2Ew3qOrE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-19T06:25:39.877+0000) > > If u feel u are that bad, why do u chat? > Why dont u mute and improve? > Omg that chat imho doesnt deserve a ban.but ffs, a slap or two irl would habe been a nice compromise. some people dont like muting,some people like chatting and trying to change some1 else's opinion about themselves it happens not everyone is the same
: I got a 2 week suspension due to 1 game , and I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT IS TOXIC!
its just the dumb and broken banning system of riot,they cannot(or do not want to)ban trolls and use all of their resources to ban "toxicity"without caring about context your case is a perfect example of this
: > Giant Trunade: %%%% this > Giant Trunade: lol > Giant Trunade: why u troll pick > Giant Trunade: and pick raka mid? > Giant Trunade: lol > Giant Trunade: mute all > Giant Trunade: report soraka flame pls > Giant Trunade: so toxic > Giant Trunade: LOOOOOL , im not premade > Giant Trunade: soraka troll pick mid > Post-Game : > Giant Trunade: i honor morg > Giant Trunade: only player with good manners > Giant Trunade: report raka > Giant Trunade: flame > Giant Trunade: toxic > Giant Trunade: taunting > Giant Trunade: and troll > Giant Trunade: gg wp > Giant Trunade: u derserve to win Yes, it's a deserved ban. Let's go now and explane you the reasons, and its not only one, why you got banned. First you typed so much, which is accepted as spamming by the system. 2nd you have asked for reports, which is against The Summoner's Code. Hopefully you understand what you have done wrong now.
> [{quoted}](name=The Godlike Jinx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lTIVjuwP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:23:21.205+0000) > > Yes, it's a deserved ban. Let's go now and explane you the reasons, and its not only one, why you got banned. First you typed so much, which is accepted as spamming by the system. 2nd you have asked for reports, which is against The Summoner's Code. Hopefully you understand what you have done wrong now. are u kidding me,this isnt bannable at all,to get banned for report calling u should have said some other bad things too he said compelitely nothing it was in no way a deserved ban he said to report a troll,trolls deserve much worse than this
: we want skin to Camille , Ivern , Kled, Taliyah , Aurelion Sol !
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WubbaLubbaDubDab,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vMcHpXB1,comment-id=001a000000000002,timestamp=2018-06-17T06:45:56.480+0000) > > lol,its a big company they dont need my money.im ok with helping indie developerts and stuff but big companies? f*ck em. We're not talking about Riot Games, but CD Projekt Red, in case you missed it.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vMcHpXB1,comment-id=001a0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-06-17T08:34:10.033+0000) > > We're not talking about Riot Games, but CD Projekt Red, in case you missed it. im generally speaking about piracy in gaming.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Because no money = no games being developed? Just a thought. Besides, you'd actually OWN a digital copy of The Witcher 3 that doesn't require you to pump your pc full of malwares to make it work.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vMcHpXB1,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T15:42:29.142+0000) > > Because no money = no games being developed? Just a thought. > > Besides, you'd actually OWN a digital copy of The Witcher 3 that doesn't require you to pump your pc full of malwares to make it work. lol,its a big company they dont need my money.im ok with helping indie developerts and stuff but big companies? f*ck em. and no pirating doesnt give u malware except if u dont know how to properly search.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Why crack The Witcher 3 when GoG offers discounts on a DRM-free copy pretty often?
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vMcHpXB1,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-06-16T15:02:58.737+0000) > > Why crack The Witcher 3 when GoG offers discounts on a DRM-free copy pretty often? why pay for a game when u can get it free?
radetari (EUNE)
: This game is trash now and I don't wanna play Fortnite! Any suggestions?
: Did you make a meaningful contribution to the game? No. Did you knowingly use words and/or phrases that could get you punished? Yes. Did you use the ingame chat to promote your own agenda, while others simply want to a enjoy their match? Probably. So does context matter? No.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PAfUrl85,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:54:10.947+0000) > > Did you make a meaningful contribution to the game? No. Did you knowingly use words and/or phrases that could get you punished? Yes. Did you use the ingame chat to promote your own agenda, while others simply want to a enjoy their match? Probably. > > So does context matter? No. lol noone contributes to the game dude :D and context must always matter
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WubbaLubbaDubDab,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=xk4n5eZe,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:04:23.371+0000) > > Just bash riot and say how the game is dying that will grant u free upvotes. It's actually the other way around. If you make a discussion with that topic I can guarantee you will be downvoted to Oblivion and back. *** The real way to get free upvotes is to post pictures of kittens or puppies. Let me show you: https://kittybloger.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/15-really-cute-kittens-9.jpg http://www.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Miss-You-My-Love.jpg ######Our secret. Don't tell anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=xk4n5eZe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T22:01:01.061+0000) > > It's actually the other way around. If you make a discussion with that topic I can guarantee you will be downvoted to Oblivion and back. > *** > The real way to get free upvotes is to post pictures of kittens or puppies. Let me show you: > > https://kittybloger.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/15-really-cute-kittens-9.jpg http://www.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Miss-You-My-Love.jpg > > ######Our secret. Don't tell anyone. for some reason i insta upvoted this,those damn kittens and puppies. memes aside there are countless posts bashing riot and they have dozens of upvotes it has become a joke now
: You forgot to tell people to post it in the "Technical Support" or "Bug reports" section, since those boards don't allow downvotes on topics. So you'll only see the upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=xk4n5eZe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-14T23:21:23.391+0000) > > You forgot to tell people to post it in the "Technical Support" or "Bug reports" section, since those boards don't allow downvotes on topics. So you'll only see the upvotes. it will propably get deleted cuz its in the wrong section
: > how is typing k.y.s in the chat - while not meaning any harm Do you have what it takes to read and comprehend a simple english sentence, buddy? Do you want me to animate a cartoon for toddlers, for you, to understand that I never said that OP meant any harm to others?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJgyZBwE,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:04:43.447+0000) > > Do you have what it takes to read and comprehend a simple english sentence, buddy? Do you want me to animate a cartoon for toddlers, for you, to understand that I never said that OP meant any harm to others? what a nice attitude mr edgelord are u always this badass?pff what a child.
: 3 months ago other people on the same boards : OMG RITO AATROX IS SO SHIT NOW, PLEASE REWORK HIM, HE'S LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE... LOL
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=60vgxJuM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:15:21.591+0000) > > 3 months ago other people on the same boards : OMG RITO AATROX IS SO SHIT NOW, PLEASE REWORK HIM, HE'S LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE... > > LOL THANK YOU!im so pissed with all these dumb posts all of a sudden everyone pretends like aatrox was perfect and riot just ruined him,so ridiculous and hypocritical they are the ones who pushed riot into a rework
: DO NOT REWORK AATROX
why is everyone all of a goddamn sudden pretend like aatrox was so perfect and riot butchered this perfection?are u kidding me now?aatrox was a joke all these years they kept calling him the worst champ in the game and shit only his mains were playing him and now that they finally did something good with him all those who i doubt they ever played aatrox jumped on that dumb train complaining about his rework which improved nearly everything
Rioter Comments
Hemical (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=atB770nt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:25:18.337+0000) > Next time feel free to stay AFK. But doesn't that attitude contribute to a more toxic game? Wouldn't be a better experience for the other 9 players to have a proper 5v5 again?
> [{quoted}](name=Hemical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=atB770nt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:30:06.570+0000) > > But doesn't that attitude contribute to a more toxic game? Wouldn't be a better experience for the other 9 players to have a proper 5v5 again? why should he give a shit for a game he will lose lp anyway?i see nothing wrong here,u dont like it your complaints to riot not us
: > he tell any1 to kill themselves irl what ? you make no sense buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJgyZBwE,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-14T16:03:53.852+0000) > > what ? you make no sense buddy. i wrote it fast and didnt check it.i meant that he never told any1 to kill themselves irl,so according to that context he shouldnt have gotten banned
: Plis Riot Return Old Aatrox (Only Visual)
i agree that aatrox is better always with wings but his old design was a joke. he was a thin silent guy with a d*ck shaped sword and banners like wings
: How is it not like pulling a gun? Just because you type "it's not like that", it's not a logical proof, it's fallacy. I disagree with what you say, hence you're wrong. Please prove me, in a logical argument, how is typing k.y.s in the chat - while not meaning any harm, not like pulling a gun out in public without meaning any harm. I'm waiting.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJgyZBwE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T18:46:33.459+0000) > > How is it not like pulling a gun? Just because you type "it's not like that", it's not a logical proof, it's fallacy. I disagree with what you say, hence you're wrong. > > Please prove me, in a logical argument, how is typing k.y.s in the chat - while not meaning any harm, not like pulling a gun out in public without meaning any harm. > > I'm waiting. have u ever heard of context?he tell any1 to kill themselves irl
Marcua (EUW)
: Riot is doing their best
idk if they are doing their best but personally im tired from all the "LoL is dying"posts,its basically "karma"farming at this point,the game has issues and i hope they will fix them.
: Aatrox rework is bad
i rl dont know what u ppl like from old aatrox?he was just a thin guy with banners as wings,u could barely hear his voice and he had a sword shaped like a %%%%.at least now he has a personality that fits a proper darkin,he's obsessed with war and death and he has a weird sense of humor its almost perfect.
SaTkE (EUW)
: Don't type in chat, communicate with pings, don't try to be "helpful" and "friendly" and passive-aggressively tell them how to play the game. Mute the toxic players immediately after the first hostile line they write in chat or the first aggressive ping-spam. Do that and you will not only never get restrictions, but you will often get honors just for being the only chill person in a shitstorm of a team. Honor system is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=SaTkE,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VetMP2WA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-13T06:58:27.429+0000) > > Don't type in chat, communicate with pings, don't try to be "helpful" and "friendly" and passive-aggressively tell them how to play the game. Mute the toxic players immediately after the first hostile line they write in chat or the first aggressive ping-spam. > > Do that and you will not only never get restrictions, but you will often get honors just for being the only chill person in a shitstorm of a team. > > Honor system is fine. basically remove any type of communication.do u know how many games ive won cuz i or a teammate typed in chat a solid strategy?pings arent enough,this is just the utopia riot has in its mind,no use of chat just pings and emotes.
: Honor Changes
the honor system is way too punishing imo,riot cant do shit about trolls and they throw every kind of punishment to flamers.they could make the honor reform easier but hey rito never makes sense anyway,but ok fck the honor system make it hard its fine what compelitely ridiculous is not allowing honor 0-1 not to play clash,like are u kidding me?u do not allow a part of your playerbase(which isnt small)not to play a major mode?for real? ofc im expecting comments like "DoNt Be ToXiC AnD YoU WiLl pLaY ClAsH.do u know that it takes literally months to get from 0 to 2?
Grendel G (EUW)
: Can we get a rework on Aatroxs voice before he is released?
cmon dude its fine,even tho i believe rhaast's voice is superior(propably the best in the game :D )still lets not waste resources on that.
Neku22 (EUW)
: FPS Drops and Game Freeze
hmm me too i had some fps issues but i think in my potato laptop was cuz %%%%ing microsoft was updating on the background without any permission,i will play after the update to check if i have drops
: Three words: Refund my LP
yesterday i was afk cuz the client was getting %%%%ed today i lost 4v5 right before rito disabled ranked and still lost lp(no loss prevented) rito wont give us our lp back
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: Fix your servers, playing ranked game, d/c 5 times.
i finished game lost cuz i had an afk and no loss prevented.while yesterday or the day before that when they disabled ranked i won a game 5v5 and my lucky enemy got loss prevented(rito y u hate me)
QancerClown (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=QancerClown,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BsI6uOMt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T01:57:17.650+0000) > > and they are right to int or troll if you ban his champion. its noones right to troll,trolling is inexcusable.
ariel1099 (EUNE)
: even for those yasuo mains, when you ban his yasuo you think he will pick decent mid lane mage and be nice about it? because In my experience they say "enjoy lose now"
> [{quoted}](name=ariel1099,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BsI6uOMt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T00:10:12.497+0000) > > even for those yasuo mains, when you ban his yasuo you think he will pick decent mid lane mage and be nice about it? because In my experience they say "enjoy lose now" its lose either way :D
ariel1099 (EUNE)
: make champions unable to ban if your teammate shows it as intent
hell no,its our right to ban whoever we want to.i dont want my teammates picking new champs especially a champion like pyke.
: League is not dying. My opinion
ofc its not dying. "league is dying"is just another way to attract views and clicks
Egillion (EUW)
: Mordekaiser is back ! Riot has done it again !
Luniya (EUNE)
: And what if someone dies within those 3 min? Then it'll be a disadvantage cuz someone could just leave and bam, remake.
> [{quoted}](name=Luniya,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1tbgfuWm,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-05T13:41:17.791+0000) > > And what if someone dies within those 3 min? Then it'll be a disadvantage cuz someone could just leave and bam, remake. make it happen if that afk player was not in combat or sth.they should also make it be able to remake those who didnt do a single step and didnt buy a single item instead for only those who are disconnected compelitely
: Remake from min 0:30 in the game!
0:30 is too early,its a shame for some1 to lose lp cuz of sth out of his control,u need around 3-5 min to reconnect.riot should let us remake when some1 leaves the game before 3 min.
ˉˉsorry (EUW)
: Can we have some input from Riot on how they think the ADC item changes are landing?
finally my prayers have been heared,a meta where adcs are garbage.
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: What if I told you that most of lost 4v5 games are because of people who try to convince others that this game is already lost and do everything in their power to prove it? Damn, man, we lately won 3v5 game because we had much better teamwork than flaming enemy team. Of course this kind of games are very hard to carry but still - if you have no chance to make a remake and you will (in your opinion) lose anyway then why not try to win it instead of giving up? But I agree that there should be an option to make a remake when your teammate is afk for more than 5 minutes and people should not lose so much LP for it.
> [{quoted}](name=WhatSupp Babe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r6mjbjwT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-03T17:49:41.882+0000) > > What if I told you that most of lost 4v5 games are because of people who try to convince others that this game is already lost and do everything in their power to prove it? > > Damn, man, we lately won 3v5 game because we had much better teamwork than flaming enemy team. Of course this kind of games are very hard to carry but still - if you have no chance to make a remake and you will (in your opinion) lose anyway then why not try to win it instead of giving up? > > But I agree that there should be an option to make a remake when your teammate is afk for more than 5 minutes and people should not lose so much LP for it. your case is extremely rare dude,because some afk games are winnable doesnt mean that we should ignore the major issues with the afk.i won and lost 4v5 games in my life but still its very rare.idc whether some1 abuses remake or not i really dont better have some people abuse it that have the vast majority suffer.
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=HitYourHead,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r6mjbjwT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-03T14:49:20.624+0000) > > It is really weird and I don't understand why they went to such trouble to make the remke only when somebody not connect within 3 min, and not make remake possible if somebody connect the game but then leave before 3 min, > > So many that want to troll they just connect to game, stay a little afk but connected, then leave just to ruin games becuase somebody banned their champion or because they were pissed from last game. not only that but some1 may just lag and shit and his internet just go down during those 3 minutes.riot doesnt care enough dude thats whats going on they use their resources in skins and expanding the lore instead of fixing important issues.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lux shield is ~~a joke~~ weak to be honest ,~~no one ~~ not everyone is maxing this first .The whole idea around lux is the brust damage combo she has and her poke. Actually lux/zyra/brand/xerath all of them are getting picked as support for the same reason.High poke damage ,high brust damage and a decent cc. Pyke is a meta breaking idea for support yes but i haven't seen him as support yet.2 times i saw him as mid i don't know how strong he is .
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=szEXykJj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-02T17:28:34.490+0000) > > Lux shield is a joke to be honest ,no one is maxing this first .The whole idea around lux is the brust damage combo she has and her poke. > > Actually lux/zyra/brand/xerath all of them are getting picked as support for the same reason.High poke damage ,high brust damage and a decent cc. > > Pyke is a meta breaking idea for support yes but i haven't seen him as support yet.2 times i saw him as mid i don't know how strong he is . first of all the lux shield isnt that bad.the difference between the burst supports and pyke is that they are ranged while pyke is both a paper and a diver he dives gets cced boom dead.its not like a blitz or thresh who are kinda tanky.thats why botlane doesnt need an assassin
: > The damn thing punishes everyone indiscriminately. Description of a perfect, unbiased system. I don't see a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NQTBcU3V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-02T11:54:28.469+0000) > > Description of a perfect, unbiased system. I don't see a problem. the system is everything but perfect lets not lie to ourselves here
Show more

WubbaLubbaDubDab

Level 142 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion