Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Reply to your ticket with this, often players don't reply to them and after a busy week, a thank you note can make a Rioter smile :)
yeah i replied everywhere xD
Rioter Comments
: if he wanted to try the game then there shouldn't be a problem, but if he did use scripts or mklol (highly unlikely since its supposed to be his first time) it could be the reason
: then i don't know, contact support about that. BTW if you ever borrowed your account for a friend, you should take that into consideration
yes i did actually, would it change anything though? its my account but he wanted to try the game.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The tool you use unlock skins that other people have to pay for. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that to you. It's stealing.
i don't think its stealing because i only get to see them, it is stealing when i literally hack the skins and buy them with fake rp or something like that but i didn't. I'm the only one who got to see the custom skins affecting nothing but my own eyes xD
: now that i think of it, mklol has features besides the skins that even if inactive count as scripting (Jungle timers for example) u dont even need them active, just the name mklol is enough
i used league skin, not mk lol
: I'm talking about the Skin-modification part only. There's another tool called "SkinPreview" that basically only tweaks skins on client side, and **DOES NOT** have timers or whatsoever. Is that bannable as well?
i guess yeh, because i'm using a similar app and got perma ban, so i advice you to stop using it.
: Leagueskin gives you access to skins that you should otherwise pay for. Such programs are not allowed, since they use Riot's intellectual property. You should have informed yourself better before using that.
so it's all me to blame then :/
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: But you knew that this is illegal. Before starting the game for the first time (and in the old client every time after update), you was forced to agree to Terms of Use. You have there a point stating that using any of unauthorized 3rd party programs may lead to you getting a permanent ban. If you agreed to something without reading it, it is only your fault. So yes, you knew (or at last you clicked that you know rules).
uhh.. well yeh you have a point :/
: Riot can't tell the difference between someone using the unfair parts of a program and someone only using the allowed parts of a program. If you would be given a second chance, all cheaters would get a second chance as well. Since cheating harms the competitive integrity of the game so much, it is punished with a permaban immediately without any warning. I hope you understand Riot will never do this. By using a third party program you took a risk and now you have to face the negative result of taking that risk.
the thing is i know that the program i used is all fair, and you can check it, http://leagueskin.net/p/download-mod-skin-lol-pro-2016-chn there is no unfair part in it, and riot should atleast check the app before deciding to perma ban me, its just so silly, skin changer, i just wish i knew about it, i would definitely have uninstalled it.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: MKLoL has long since been known to be illegal. Ignorance is no excuse (or so I have been told). You want custom skins, use Wooxy.
i don't want anything anymore, i wont use anything! i Just want my account back, and i won't give up ever on it.
: It's been said countless times but MKLOL/MKJOGO is not allowed and will get you banned. They are not trying to reduce player numbers, they are getting rid of accounts using forbidden 3rd party programs.
Well, i didn't know that! atleast 1 warning e-mail to inform me about it! i would have definitely uninstalled the app completely. its just unfair to directly perma ban someone without a warning and blaming him for something he did not do. i was blamed for scripting when everyone else got a warning e-mail.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: It provides players with an automated jungle timer that provides more information than what is supposed to be available to you. More information than the ingame timers provide you with. That provides you with an advantage over other players in the game, making the program something that will get you banned. MKlol is one of the programs that Riot has explicitly warned people about using.
ohh im guessing ur talking about a different app, i used this one which changes nothing but skins! http://leagueskin.net/p/download-mod-skin-lol-pro-2016-chn
: Hey, When you created your account, you agreed to the ToU, that state that using third party programs is not allowed. So in fact you should have known that it was illegal. Although all third party programs are not allowed by the ToU, Riot doesn't ban you for using a third party program as long as it's not able to give you an unfair advantage or doesn't make you use content that you should usually pay for. MKLOL is able to give you an unfair advantage over other players. While you might not have used these feature of the program, they do make the program a reason for a ban. I'm sorry to tell you, but your ban was justified. You clearly used a program that is not allowed. When you used a third party program, you took the risk of getting punished by breaking the rules and you got banned for it.
but don'y you think i should atleast got a warning? i know i've mistaken, but atleast give me a second chance. I used a program that does not change anything or gives an advantage over anything, it just changes skins! i would understand if they banned me permanently over it, but i got banned over scripting! And i have never ever done such a thing? so im guessing their system really messed up this time.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > About MKLoL: It does send a warning, I got one, my friends too Riot sent out a warning once before they started taking direct actions towards people using this tool. You won't get a warning anymore: just a ban.
i don't mind getting a ban, i would understand and would definitely stop using the app, but getting hit directly by a perma ban is just %%%%%%ed. i lost everything i have been working on since 2015 just like that?
Okuma (EUNE)
: You do not get banned for scripting if you're not scripting..
well, i think you are wrong, riot banned me for scripting, if they banned me for using mk lol then that's another case but no, i got accused of scripting and without any warning, i got hit by a perma ban!
: About the scripting: If enough players report you do, even if you don't, you will be banned, happened to me once, on a different game, but it is frustrating, and there's zero you can do about it (Or just play worse). About MKLoL: It does send a warning, I got one, my friends too xD
This is messed up mate xD If i'm skilled and can climb leagues.. i must feed and drop my self to lower elos so that i don't get banned by reports of me scripting? This doesn't make any sense then xD
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > i have agreed yes, but who actually really reads them If you don't read them, you can only blame yourself. Would you sign any contract without reading the terms? --- > i bet even you haven't done that yourself. Ofcourse I have. I've actually read through them multiple times.
ofcourse not, but this is just a game in the end so whatever, i just clicked accept xD
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > well yeh, it does, but i'm being accused of scripting! I believe the e-mail states you've been banned for using 3rd party tools, which may or may not include the act of 'scripting'. Riot is intentionally very vague when it comes to stating what you were caught using, as sharing this information may be used to avoid detection in the future. --- > while this app only allows me to change skins that only i can see - why is that wrong? You're gaining access to something that everyone else has to pay for: It's stealing. --- > and don't you think i should atleast get a warning before directly getting hit my a perma ban? Honestly? No. The act of using 3rd party tools is a very intentional one, and you're fully responsible for knowing the consequences of doing something you're not supposed to. --- > if i did now the app was illegal, things would have gone differently for sure. I'm afraid the "I didn't know" excuse doesn't work here. You have agreed that you've read and accepted the Terms of Use, and they state that using 3rd party tools is a violation and may get you permanently suspended.
i have agreed yes, but who actually really reads them xD i bet even you haven't done that yourself. Anyways thank you, you have helped me understand more.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > yeh i did but i try them once And there we go. You used a 3rd party program, broke the rules, and got banned for it permanently. The account is gone forever :/
well, thanks for lifting my hopes up xD ggwp
Hansiman (EUNE)
: From what I can tell, that tool allows you to change champion skins to the ones you normally have to purchase from the store. While I can't look into the exact reasoning of the ban, know that that's actually a form of theft of intellectual property, and is not the same as using custom skins. To my knowledge, this isn't ok. Custom Skins are fanmade skins: Skins that Riot haven't created. --- > and without even a single warning? You're responsible for ensuring that the tools you use are ok. Riot normally doesn't send out any warnings when it comes to 3rd party tools.
well yeh, it does, but i'm being accused of scripting! while this app only allows me to change skins that only i can see, like offline skin mode only for me just for the pleasure? why is that wrong? and don't you think i should atleast get a warning before directly getting hit my a perma ban? if i did now the app was illegal, things would have gone differently for sure.
Riot tmx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RagingRocket,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LVdXxy1e,comment-id=0007000b,timestamp=2016-05-18T07:59:20.880+0000) > > What about people who wasted there time and money on this 6 months RIOT TMX? I used the '6 months' statement to describe the action that can be taken any time in the future. I didn't really mean the actual time period and in fact I doubt our detection would take that long to act. I'm sorry for not being precise. Our intention is not to wait an additional time and let the flagged account climb up the ladder. >What about banning people without sending them emails? What about the frustration they felt not knowing why they are banned? Again, we always warn players after we detect their usage of **soft** 3rd party software, like MKlol. I already wrote a LoL.com post 2 years ago about our stance, please check it out at: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/our-stance-3rd-party-applications. However, we do not warn players after the detection of **hard ** scripting injections as it's obvious for us that they were not used accidentally. Soft and hard terms are just made up by me to show you the difference in how we see the impact of 3rd party software used in League.
well i just read this and felt worse than i do already, you guys blamed me for using scripts when all it was was Mklol... i didnt even get a warning and did not know that it was illegal, i directly got perma ban and ruined my life, i have been playing this game since 2015 and lost my main account in a flash. I hope your system is that good.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings ll30SSll, I'm glad to see that you're honest about it! If you've been using it for that long, it seems odd that you would skip so many ban waves during this time without being affected, so I would like a bit more insight into your case. * Are you sure that's the only program you've been using? * What is the name of the program? * When did you start using it roughly? * What is the ticket ID of your support ticket? * I would like to see a list of programs you have running when you usually play League, this could mean nothing, but I would like to be certain, so can you please open League like you normally would and then follow these steps: *** * Press the [Windows Key] (that is the key on the left side of the space bar, between ctrl and alt) + R * Type cmd in the search bar and click "Ok". You should now see a black window with white letters * Highlight and copy the following text: > tasklist /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\Process.txt" * Paste this into the cmd window (black box with white letters) by right clicking and selecting "Paste". Do not use the Ctrl+V shortcut as it will not work! * Press Enter * Wait 10 seconds while a text file with the Process List is created * You should find a Process.txt file on your desktop. * Open it using notepad or a similar program * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it * Go to [pastebin.com](http://pastebin.com/) and paste the content there * Set the expiration date to 1 week * Submit it * Share the link with us Looking forward to your reply ˆ-ˆ
Yeh, i'm hearing lots of people got hit by the ban wave and all because of the same application. Its called mod skin for lol (http://leagueskin.net/p/download-mod-skin-lol-pro-2016-chn). And no i have never ever tried anything else or any sort of hack on my main account, and i usually close all background apps to improve performance so there isnt much to tell you, and i used to use this app since 2016 xD why did i get banned now? and without even a single warning?
: Most likely not, you can try and Submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). But don't get your hopes up.
hmmm :/ its okay, i learned my lesson though, if i don't get this account back anyways i'm not going to play league any more.. i used to play it since 2015 and was and still is one of the best games ive played.. but f* it :D and Thank you mate.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: Did you try out official skins which you usually have to buy with RP? Because if so you're f***ed
yeh i did but i try them once because i usually stick to other custom made skins which look better and i enjoy the game more with them... But mate the skins i try and the ones i usually really like lead me at the end to buy them, i have bought many skins this way.. and i cant lose this account, i have spent much Rp on it :(
Rioter Comments
: Hello, I encounter a bug that is making me very nervous. I was playing a ranked game with Ashe and we lost, but the problem is there, after we finished the game you know, the common screen with waiting for statistics etc. I clicked skip waiting for statistics. And after that i restarted the game, and when i logged in the screen with reconnect appeared. Now i can't even play i can't do nothing. People from my friend list tells me that i'm playing ranked game with Malphite for 6 minutes... WTF is going on RITO!?
sorry mate i dont know how to help you with this :/ Its probably a bug u need to ask riot or other fellow players :) Sorry.
: Try to change DNS ,also you can try use host for solve data loss I don't have latency/lag issues
Hmm ill try that, its just weird because i have a bunch of friends encountering the same problem, even when we go to a public network where ping is almost always below 60ms, but now has upsurged to 200ms.. so i thought maybe the sever is having some problems or so.. anyway Thank you :)
Rioter Comments
: How to survive as sion early?
Simple.. Just play safe :D

Y A Ş U 0

Level 57 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion