: I think it's still way easier than csing under tower with any mage that has mana issues. Not only does your Q deal dmg but it also adds even more dmg to your auto attacks and i think that makes it really easy. And you can drop a ward/vision ward behind your tower to clear with QW and then E back if you really get harassed all the time. Doesn't fizz have less single target damage? And he also runs out of mana if he has to spam too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Terror,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bqR6Elfj,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T06:49:25.150+0000) > > I think it's still way easier than csing under tower with any mage that has mana issues. Not only does your Q deal dmg but it also adds even more dmg to your auto attacks and i think that makes it really easy. And you can drop a ward/vision ward behind your tower to clear with QW and then E back if you really get harassed all the time. Doesn't fizz have less single target damage? And he also runs out of mana if he has to spam too much. Yes, but as I said, you can harass her easily. She either uses E and loses minions or takes damage and gets the majority of them. She can't do both unless her E lacks a CD [it doesn't]. Fizz can kill minions with his passive overtime damage if he hits them the moment before the tower hits. Not to mention, his Q and W are both very low mana cost and you can pretty much use them mindlessly. His Trickster avoids any harass and if you're playing vs someone who just used a high CD ability, you can pretty much use the opportunity to engage and kill them. WIn-win situation, unlike Kata who's in a lose-lose situation under tower.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaTime,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bqR6Elfj,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T00:35:15.188+0000) > > Nope. You're guaranteed to drop by 40% hp or lose a few cs. Kata is not good at farming under tower like, say, Yasuo/Zed/Annie/Azir/Fizz/Ryze who can get all of the cs under tower with minimal risk. That was the case when her Q was NOT reliable to push and last hit with. Now that the damage doesn't drop off per target anymore she is actually pretty damn consistent at that.
> [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bqR6Elfj,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T03:22:33.839+0000) > > That was the case when her Q was NOT reliable to push and last hit with. Now that the damage doesn't drop off per target anymore she is actually pretty damn consistent at that. Yea, so now you can use your q several levels in and put the caster minions at an HP which will have them killed by the next tower shot yet survive your AA.
: If this performance is underperformant then I truly want to know what a good Blitzkrank is supposed to do. No offense, but a perfect KDA of 21 is not underperforming in any way whatsoever. I have more than 1 Ward per Minute (remember: wards last up to 3 minutes....) because I constantly expanded the vision due to us getting more ground. I stand by my point that in this game i could not have done ANYTHING truly better. Not getting an S in this game is just completely frustrating.
> [{quoted}](name=Mârgarita,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ErKxU2pt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-25T09:04:41.568+0000) > > If this performance is underperformant then I truly want to know what a good Blitzkrank is supposed to do. > No offense, but a perfect KDA of 21 is not underperforming in any way whatsoever. I have more than 1 Ward per Minute (remember: wards last up to 3 minutes....) because I constantly expanded the vision due to us getting more ground. > I stand by my point that in this game i could not have done ANYTHING truly better. Not getting an S in this game is just completely frustrating. Yesterday in 3 of the ~5 games I played, the support had the highest rating out of everyone despite the shittier KDA. Support always got S while the over fed ADC got S-. There's clearly something you're doing wrong because it seems to me that throughout the games I play, supports doing well is the most highly rewarded by riot, probably due to many people lowering the standard of 'S' by choosing the role to reduce queue times. You're still here crying to me about a perfect 21 KDA when I told you it's irrelevant (to an extent). Sona supp went 6/11/27 and got 'S-'. Braum went 2/4/24 with 40 farm and got an 'S'. KDA helps, but it's clearly not the only thing that matters given the Sona stats. "I stand by my point that in this game i could not have done ANYTHING truly better." Terrible mindset. You could have done something better and that's completely factual. Your subjective and narrow viewpoint does not trump an objective grading system. Did you clear enough wards? Did you help enough at objectives? Did you get decent CS (yes, even support CS). What was your kill participation in the game? Was it up to the average S ranking blitz? I can go on forever, but I know for a fact that if you aren't Diamond 1+ you did not complete everything to perfection, and if anything, merely _think_ you did amazingly when in fact, you underperformed when compared to the average Blitz who gets an S- or above (fact).
: Getting S Ranks as Support - is it possible at all?
Just about every other game I play enemy supp or our supp gets an S. It seems dramatically easier to get an S on support than any other role as far as I'm concerned. You're just underperforming when compared to the average (in some way).
: Not the farm part. Csing under tower is really easy as kata.
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Terror,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bqR6Elfj,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-24T09:34:41.466+0000) > > Not the farm part. Csing under tower is really easy as kata. Nope. You're guaranteed to drop by 40% hp or lose a few cs. Kata is not good at farming under tower like, say, Yasuo/Zed/Annie/Azir/Fizz/Ryze who can get all of the cs under tower with minimal risk.
: Chill, I was asking a question.
> [{quoted}](name=Rave Riven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2wMpTjUc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-22T20:32:59.412+0000) > > Chill, I was asking a question. Yes, and my point still applies.
: The fact that she has such a massive lack of counterplay/outplay potential makes it really hard for experts to deal with them, as they are supposed to have the advantage of being better at countering. The only reason why she's not picked in the LCS is that she has counters, and people in the LCS are excellent at countering due to being 5 people (which allows them to switch champions, giving them the ability to counterpick with last pick more more effectively)
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popkillski,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bqR6Elfj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-22T19:59:09.465+0000) > > The fact that she has such a massive lack of counterplay/outplay potential makes it really hard for experts to deal with them, as they are supposed to have the advantage of being better at countering. > > The only reason why she's not picked in the LCS is that she has counters, and people in the LCS are excellent at countering due to being 5 people (which allows them to switch champions, giving them the ability to counterpick with last pick more more effectively) What the hell? She has a tonne of counterplay. She practically lacks an ult in heavy CC teams. That's the definition of counter play. Diana is her kryptonite and everyone knows it. Ult? Cancelled. Poke? Shielded. E to safety? Ult to her again. Any champ which pushes her to tower denies all her farm. TONNES of counterplay..
: When 5/0/11 on support is not enough for S grade...
BTW Rito already said mid Annie and supp Annie are graded differently because your rank is dependant on the role. I've gone 24/4 on Vayne and got an A+ because I didn't have ideal farm (busy getting fed and putting people on death timers). Role is irrelevant, I've seen supports with subpar KDA score an S, so I don't think any role is unlucky when it comes to getting an S. In fact, I feel like it's easier on support because most of them don't properly ward or help on objectives. The system rewards doing everything right rather than excelling immensely at one or two things. I'm guessing you didn't ward up to standard/not enough pinks/not enough objective participation, etc. Not sure what because no outlined system on calculating rank, but it's certainly _something_ you lacked in.
: Mastery Levels 6&7 Exploit (?)
Obviously not. Anyways, stop trying to find shortcuts around something intended to show your mastery of a champion. You shouldn't be allowed to flaunt a level 7 mastery badge if you're incapable of getting a mere S rank three times.
: Any 1 Main Vayne ?
80 games played on Vayne this season alone. Played with a lot of diamond smurf Vayne's (friends of mine) and they all say first item BORK in any division below diamond+ is stupid. BORK makes you an absurdly weak laner, especially when you come back into the lane with Bildgewater Cutglass and they have a BF sword+boots/Dagger. You just won't stand a chance and you'll end up dying because your supp solo engages and kills you with him before you've finished your item. Try BF first item into Zeal into either IE, PD or Rapid Firecannon (situational). BORK 3rd item usually comes just in time since that's when the enemy team is starting to get tanky (assuming you're not behind, behind Vayne is useless). 4th item I tend to go either Last Whisperer or QSS before finishing Lord Dominik's (situational). Sometimes if they have 3 tanks and I have great peel I'll go Guinsoo and absolutely shred their team (don't recommend though unless you're reallllly ahead). Max Q before W (depending on how safe you want to play/vs Cait or vs Sivir), same runes as all ADC's who run AS quints, Fervor of Battle since Bloodlust got nerfed af as your main mastery and the rest are pretty much up to you.
RooneR (EUNE)
: RageBlade on Vayne.
It's decent at best and extremely cost inefficient. Don't get me started on taking bloodrazor and smite. That's plain stupid unless you're going against people who don't focus a Vayne (aka bronze). As far as I am concerned it's a decent 6th item if you have decent peel, and if they have 2+ tanks. But by the time you're building 6th item you're supposed to be able to 1v5 them anyways as Vayne so I don't see how Guinsoo would be 'game changing'. IE first item on Vayne is BY FAR the most broken thing in silver-plat from my experience. BORK is a terrible first item in any elo below diamond+ imo, and Guinso first item needing 6 stacks makes it one of the most luck-oriented situational laning phase items (that only high elo's can pull off consistently).
Raipesi (EUW)
: Want to discuss about justice in this game...
Tl;dr Well I'd do the same thing you did if someone did that in a normal. But then again I've never even received a chat restriction so I would think it's worth it for the minor consequences that could ensue. For you, who's already received multiple infractions.. Obviously not. I'd just steal their CS or something in a ranked/14-day-ban-next-report situation. Or just go afk or farm jungle all game and never help. However, you were definitely within their rights of banning you. Them not getting banned is probably down to them receiving chat restriction if it's their first problem. HOWEVER, I do think you're enormously stupid in the sense that after your jungle got stolen the first time, you STILL used smite for anything OTHER than last hitting a monster. Like how hard can it be to make such a simple deduction.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaTime,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L6eaA7EH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:02:50.760+0000) > > For the 10,000 deserved reports I have submitted, I have never received this message once. Wtf rito Can you give us examples of "deserved" reports?
> [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L6eaA7EH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-11T06:32:24.059+0000) > > Can you give us examples of "deserved" reports? Flame/AFK/Blaming. Welcome to EUNE server where your Polish team is reportable in every game for those offences.
: This feeling when ...
For the 10,000 deserved reports I have submitted, I have never received this message once. Wtf rito
Fouczoid (EUW)
: I can see you're pulling absolutely everything out of the closet to get the reaction you want from me. I'm going to have to disappoint you. It's not going to happen. The way you act towards me is childlike. So I consider you to be of no significance. Sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Fouczoid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=93Oxgx09,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-10T16:45:02.267+0000) > > I can see you're pulling absolutely everything out of the closet to get the reaction you want from me. > > I'm going to have to disappoint you. It's not going to happen. The way you act towards me is childlike. So I consider you to be of no significance. Sorry. LoL Patch 6.10 Early Surrender / Remake This PBE is testing a function for games with AFK players to be surrenderable early, thus letting everyone involved get to actually play a proper game. Here's what we know about it so far: If players don't connect, the /remake command can be used so long as no Champions have died yet. This triggers a vote, which will let players decide to start a new game with the same players, other than whoever DC'd. The person who did DC, and their party, will all be given a loss. Expect more info on this feature in future updates. There's potential for your dream to come true with the implementation of this since others no longer lose LP.
: Syndra after 6.9
Win rate is a bad indicator for champs like Azir/Syndra/Oriana because a large number of people who play them will lose just because they can't cope with the difficulty of playing her. Mastering her would yield greater results than mastering Garen because the learning curve is basically a drastic change in her power/potential. Overall buff and I don't really mind the q nerf since you're not supposed to be playing her as a poke champion by the time you've maxed out your Q. Once Q is maxed you should be able to 100-0 them, so the nerf to the initial damage of your q is barely relevant. Not to mention, orbs last longer>act like you're using Q's for poke>use ult with more orbs for greater damage. And I still max E first, W is really good now but the E CD is the most vital tool in your kit. MUCH safer and far more room to land your stuns with lowered CD. Just my take on it though. The increased AOE of your slow is only as good as its utility since it offers no extra damage (meaning E>>>>W utility wise, and you should be landing your W without max level anyways 80% of the time).
Fouczoid (EUW)
: No - I just don't want to waste any time on you since it serves no purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=Fouczoid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=93Oxgx09,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-10T12:05:48.775+0000) > > No - I just don't want to waste any time on you since it serves no purpose. Ah, because this thread served a great purpose indeed.
: the problem here is that riot themselves have said that muting a player shouldn't happen, because you are still working togerther, and muting him would disable communication, which would make the teamplay worse. and muting them is enabeling them to rage all they want, which should also be looked down upon. toxic players should be punished its as simple as that
> [{quoted}](name=Burakke No Light,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=igoazA0c,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-10T00:39:30.747+0000) > > the problem here is that riot themselves have said that muting a player shouldn't happen, because you are still working togerther, and muting him would disable communication, which would make the teamplay worse. and muting them is enabeling them to rage all they want, which should also be looked down upon. toxic players should be punished its as simple as that You can still see each other's pings when muted. That's enough communication imo. If someone ever flames then it is ok to mute him completely. Lyte himself said this. Many challenger players and some streamers mute everyone at the beginning of the game so that they can focus on the game itself. Communication via chat is overrated because pings are sufficient.
Fouczoid (EUW)
: You sound like a very salty person with very little intelligence.
> [{quoted}](name=Fouczoid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=93Oxgx09,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-10T00:21:04.668+0000) > > You sound like a very salty person with very little intelligence. Resort to ad hominen when you get smashed in an argument. Classic.
Cascade EU (EUNE)
: Infernal Dragon Bug (Gave 3 stacks at once)
Damn weird af. Should send a riot ticket because that's one game changing bug.
Fouczoid (EUW)
: I'm not sure what you're on about or how to even respond since your not reading what I write. If you can't differentiate between a player that got disconnected from the game (not on his own accord) a minimal amount of games out of a really large number of games over the years versus a player that leaves games intentionally to grief other players then there is not much to discuss. And you are wrong on your assumptions since I cleared both the 5 minute ban and 10 minute bans with no disconnects, I played around 30 games after the 10 min punishment that with no problems whatsoever, I get 2 disconnects yesterday, the last one being a normal game where I presumably got reported and I'm on a 20 minute ban. So please this system just hasn't been thought through and it acts on people reporting you and whether you had a time ban before. Note that I even played for the majority of that last game and the team involved won - they did not loose. I don't think it considers time frames or resets any thresholds because I would say playing around 30 games with no issues should keep it at 10 minute ban. Perhaps that is why no statistics are available in-game regarding your performance during games. I'd love to see how many disconnects/afks I've got to date and my total number of games. Hell I'd even pay for it. Last but not least, where you say its impossible to win 4v5. I've regularly been in games where players have left - which used to be pretty standard with no punishment in place back in the day. I won plenty of those games by working together with the players in my team. I don't complain, I don't blame, I don't even report players that happen to go afk and seemed solid - because for all I know their house could be burning down with a baby in it and I don't agree with people getting punished on that basis. It has been said plenty by others in posts, this kind of judgement of players has the opposite effect of solving toxicity issues. Reward players that win with 4 people v/s 5 with more points. Give them a small buff. Give a rare skin for players that never leave. Give RP for players that help other players and have extreme sportsmen conduct. Instead, pouring some more acidic measures into the toxicity levels is seen as a solution. You gotta laugh. I can imagine nice players just moving on thinking sod it with this game. I guess I did know how to respond after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Fouczoid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=93Oxgx09,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T22:19:24.094+0000) > > And you are wrong on your assumptions since I cleared both the 5 minute ban and 10 minute bans with no disconnects, I played around 30 games after the 10 min punishment that with no problems whatsoever, I get 2 disconnects yesterday, the last one being a normal game where I presumably got reported and I'm on a 20 minute ban. > > So please this system just hasn't been thought through and it acts on people reporting you and whether you had a time ban before. Note that I even played for the majority of that last game and the team involved won - they did not loose. > > I don't think it considers time frames or resets any thresholds because I would say playing around 30 games with no issues should keep it at 10 minute ban. Perhaps that is why no statistics are available in-game regarding your performance during games. I'd love to see how many disconnects/afks I've got to date and my total number of games. Hell I'd even pay for it. > > Last but not least, where you say its impossible to win 4v5. I've regularly been in games where players have left - which used to be pretty standard with no punishment in place back in the day. I won plenty of those games by working together with the players in my team. I don't complain, I don't blame, I don't even report players that happen to go afk and seemed solid - because for all I know their house could be burning down with a baby in it and I don't agree with people getting punished on that basis. > > It has been said plenty by others in posts, this kind of judgement of players has the opposite effect of solving toxicity issues. Reward players that win with 4 people v/s 5 with more points. Give them a small buff. Give a rare skin for players that never leave. Give RP for players that help other players and have extreme sportsmen conduct. > > Instead, pouring some more acidic measures into the toxicity levels is seen as a solution. You gotta laugh. I can imagine nice players just moving on thinking sod it with this game. > > I guess I did know how to respond after all. Your memory is failing you or you're lying to me straight up here. Riot says it takes 5 or more leaves for leaverbuster to put you into a 20 minute queue. Plus, 5 mins ban+10 min ban+2 disconnects=4 leaves=20 minute ban. If it was any more lenient than that it'd be stupid as hell. You're only getting increased queue times, it's not like you're getting banned straight up. And 4 leaves in ~35 matches is still 11.5% leave rate, assuming it's only 4 within that time and not more. So every game you enter everyone has like 0.5% leave rate and there you are with an ~11% leave rate over said amount of games. Sure, you can increase the number of games and your percentage goes down, but how many games do you really think they'll take into account? 2000? Not realistic as it doesn't take into account changes of behaviour. 20 mins ban for potentially **ruining** 5 games within ~35 matches is not much at all. By your logic, if leaverbuster was as lenient as you wanted it to be you could be hitting 30-40% leave rate from previous games and still only get a mere queue time increase. It needs to be stringent in order to prevent people from leaving and for people who see potential in being put in low priority queue to NOT PLAY AT ALL. And you said it youself. "which used to be pretty standard with no punishment in place back in the day." EXACTLY. In season 3 the afk rates were absurd, every 3 games there was an AFK. Now there's rarely an AFK and this system is the only explanation for it. Clearly it's working. Anyways, actual bans are next for you, and deservedly so. You shouldn't have a high leave rate. You might think you don't, but it's definitely damn high. 30 games is not much at all, and if you were treated leniently after your previous behaviour after 30 games then I guess people who play 10-15 games a day could pretty much leave a tonne of games and barely feel the consequences (and it would barely matter to them given how much they play). Clearly, there's many variables you aren't considering and won't consider because you're on the receiving end of the bans. Nobody cares about your politically correct behaviour. If somebody is having his house burned down then my report should be the LEAST of his worries. And regardless of what the reason is, whether he just saw a UFO or if he went blind mid-game, it's reportable because it **just is**. Winning 4v5 in gold+ is a joke unless they are boosted af. I've done it in low silver and bronze ages ago but it's not something genuinely manageable. Sure, it's possible, but it's like a 1% chance MAX, so you ruined the game 99% of the time. Meaning out of 100 games you'll win once 4v5 in decent elo. So that argument is moot. Such a naive and foolish mindset. You will never be rewarded a skin or RP for anything skill related. That's just stupid and shows how naive you are in this topic. People would like that to happen, but it shouldn't and it won't objectively speaking. They won't get more LP because that's not how the system works either. They can't make tweaks like these because they can't change every intricate element of the game, it's not realistic and there's a limit to the algorithms they can develop for such systems. And your biased is truly a laughable thing. First you tell me you "never flame/blame/report" and now you're telling me that behaviour should be rewarded with RP. Then when you get queue restriction for leaving 5 games+ you say the system is shit. LAUGHABLE. Now I know why I shouldn't take you seriously. "guess I did know how to respond after all" Yea with utter bollocks.
Fouczoid (EUW)
: Thank you for the support guys. You could have been part of the Leavebuster development team with that mentality. Intermittent disconnects means your connection can be fine for hours/days. I can play games with no problem whatsoever on a ping of 23. A minute later I can get kicked off as the ISP just randomly decides to not communicate. Obviously I can't tell when this is going to happen or even if my connection is "bad" at any point. I'm not sitting there deciding to go in a game with a 300+ ping. I'm not sitting there in a game knowing my connection will go at some point. Anyway this proves exactly my point. A bunch of assumptions of a situation you know literally nothing of. If I've played over lets say 500 games in total easily and my total disconnects/afk over at least 4 years has been say what, 12 in total max including recent affairs then I don't think this penalty is deserved as you so nicely put it. But interestingly you don't even get to see these statistics. I'm sure my afk/disconnect ratio is absurdly low. Btw. I wouldnt call sky broadboad unlimited not being a suitable connection to play league of legends lol. They would pull their hair out with that kind of marketing.
> [{quoted}](name=Fouczoid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=93Oxgx09,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T21:06:32.667+0000) > > Thank you for the support guys. You could have been part of the Leavebuster development team with that mentality. > > Intermittent disconnects means your connection can be fine for hours/days. I can play games with no problem whatsoever on a ping of 23. A minute later I can get kicked off as the ISP just randomly decides to not communicate. Obviously I can't tell when this is going to happen or even if my connection is "bad" at any point. I'm not sitting there deciding to go in a game with a 300+ ping. I'm not sitting there in a game knowing my connection will go at some point. > > Anyway this proves exactly my point. A bunch of assumptions of a situation you know literally nothing of. If I've played over lets say 500 games in total easily and my total disconnects/afk over at least 4 years has been say what, 12 in total max including recent affairs then I don't think this penalty is deserved as you so nicely put it. But interestingly you don't even get to see these statistics. I'm sure my afk/disconnect ratio is absurdly low. > > Btw. I wouldnt call sky broadboad unlimited not being a suitable connection to play league of legends lol. They would pull their hair out with that kind of marketing. Don't expect sympathy from any league player. Because every league player knows how shit it is when someone ruins their game by leaving and it becomes a practical impossibility to win. You're part of the problem, so clearly nobody will tell you "you don't deserve to be punished for ruining games." Whether it's random or it happens every 10 minutes or if you have 0.5 mbps, the fact is that you're taking a gamble. You're **gambling** wth your league games by playing knowing there's _potential_ for you to ruin the game. Gambling with games is unfair to others just like 5 equity partners of a company making the same amounts of money despite one of the partners being forced to work half as much as the others for reasons he cannot control. He's being accused of robbery and he has to attend court every day for a year so he works half the time the others do yet he receives the same compensation. Fair? No. Within his control? No. What's the eventual result? He's going to get kicked out by majority. Effectively, this is the same. You're a burden on your team because of the potential chance of AFK being much higher for you than it is for them. Within your control? No. Fair to them? No. Eventual result? 4 people don't want you in their team. But unfortunately they don't have that power. Remedy? LeaverBuster punishes you and DESERVEDLY SO. BRUH. You need to have AFK'd twice within the 5 games after getting out of the low priority queue for you to be put into 20 minute queue as far as I know. Assuming I'm wrong, which I doubt, my point stands that you're gambling on your matches with your high**_er_** chance of ruining an entire game. You didn't have problems in recent years, it's a recent thing these disconnects are happening, in a short amount of time between one another, which is all that matters. It's not like having a good track record for a longer time means anything, it's what is **expected** by them, not what is held highly and praised.
Fouczoid (EUW)
: Leavebuster
You keep ruining games for others, so the bans will keep getting harsher for you.. It's as wrong for them to punish you for afk as it is for you to play knowing the likelihood of a disconnect happening. You are playing knowing that you may ruin the game for 9 people. Even if disconnecting is beyond your control, playing the game is within your control. Stop playing until you meet the internet requirements for the game. Just like a potato PC which keeps shutting down because it doesn't meet the CPU requirements keeps ruining games, your internet is a potato and is ruining the games for others since it doesn't meet the necessary requirements. Fix it or don't play, it's as simple as that really. Do you REALLY think Riot would allow people who want to leave mid-game to trigger an intentional disconnect in order to avoid the penalty of leaving a game? It would be unfair and unhealthy for League to let players like you who keep ruining games with their constant disconnects to play, **objectively** speaking. Don't expect this to be changed, because it won't be. Your line of thinking is merely skewed because you're on the receiving end of the bans instead of the unwarranted losses. BTW, keep disconnecting and you can get 2 week ban/perma ban.
: I don't see how that would encourage people who accidently left a game to continue play the game if the will end up losing LP anyway?
> [{quoted}](name=jonisen22,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EZ4hgaTX,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-05-09T20:18:47.016+0000) > > I don't see how that would encourage people who accidently left a game to continue play the game if the will end up losing LP anyway? Well, if you AFK for the rest of it you'll still lose the LP and additionally be put on low priorty queue. Do it again? 20 minute wait before each game for 5 games. Again? Banned on account, followed by another, followed by perma. So it's pretty motivational not to get on leaverbuster's radar, that way at least if it happens again by accident you won't get punished harshly.
KwRcHQ (EUW)
: Ok. Thanks for answer. stupid from me then that i even tried to comeback, but know for next time. i wasted my nervs and time to lose points in win game. ty anyways
> [{quoted}](name=KwRcHQ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EZ4hgaTX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T18:41:07.189+0000) > > Ok. Thanks for answer. stupid from me then that i even tried to comeback, but know for next time. i wasted my nervs and time to lose points in win game. ty anyways At least you played though. If you don't play a full game and leaverbuster catches you, you'll get 5 minute wait time before you can start queue for 5 games (low priority queue) and you'll be on trial for a long time.
KwRcHQ (EUW)
: PROBLEM, LOSTED POINTS IN WIN GAME
You left long enough for you to be labelled as a leaver in the game by LeaverBuster. Once you're labelled a "leaver" by LeaverBuster you will lose LP even if you win the game because, clearly, you're labelled as a leaver. You disconnected two times, which is very impactful on the game, so you don't deserve the LP since you could've ruined the whole game with those disconnects. You weren't reported, it was LeaverBuster which decided this. So Riot cannot revert this in any way. It will remain a loss (deservingly so).
: Ur the one who give me the most reply's. U only disagree every argument. But stil i dont deserve a ban for somthing i didnt do.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Adminmaster208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkeq29xL,comment-id=00030000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-09T16:43:37.182+0000) > > Ur the one who give me the most reply's. > U only disagree every argument. > But stil i dont deserve a ban for somthing i didnt do.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} One of the many reasons you are perma'd, you lack any sense of objectivity. Me giving you the most replies doesn't change the fact that everyone on the thread disagrees with you. What kind of weak deduction skill is that. I disagree with every argument because every argument you put is a lie or idiotic. And too bad, as someone else said, whether you deserved it or not is NOT for you to decide. Rito decided it, and they permabanned you. Permaban meaning _**permanent**_ ban. So crying about it won't change anything.
: I never diserved a permaban.
> [{quoted}](name=Adminmaster208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkeq29xL,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T15:20:43.060+0000) > > I never diserved a permaban. But you did. Everyone in this thread thinks you did. Riot thinks you did. SO CLEARLY, you did. Your only argument is "just one mistake isn't perma worthy" but that's a fallacious line of thinking because one mistake is NEVER a perma. If this was your only mistake (leaving computer open and your brother flaming) then you would have a CHAT BAN AT MOST. You would have another chance before you get a 14 day ban, AND ANOTHER ONE before perma ban. But you wasted them. ALL BY YOURSELF. ALL COUNTING AS CHANCES. Hopefully you realise now that you didn't get perma'd for ONE mistake, but MANY.
: i cant believe that in average 5 platinum players who had played 1000 normal games, and were plat also last season, have bronze mmr in normal games. they just dont. riot's normal games' matchmaking is trash
I disagree. Riot's match-making for ranked is on point. You're better than average? You climb. You're below average? You fall down the ladder. You're around the MMR of your current division? You stay around that division. If it was off, this wouldn't be the case. 1000 normal games is obviously not when they were plat. What about the 400 games it took to reach level 30 and the game they played thereafter before ranked or when they were still in bronze. There are so many variables you aren't taking into account. It's possible they were complete ass and lost most of their games in normals back in the day which lowered their normal MMR that much. Highly doubt plat players play normals once every millennia. I know I play normals like once a year, Gold 1 and am matched with Plat IV-III in rankeds but I get silvers and unranked in the normals I've played so far.
: I think i deserved a 14 day ban but not an permaban for somthing i didnt do.
> [{quoted}](name=Adminmaster208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkeq29xL,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2016-05-09T14:49:54.404+0000) > > So if i forgot 1 thing i get a permaban on an account with more then 150 euros spend on it? > Unfair if u ask me No, it was your 4th chance. Not your first chance. It's not 1 time you 'messed up'. It's 4 times. Mess up # 1--. 10 game chat restriction 2--. 25 game chat restriction 3--. 14 day account ban 4--. Permanent account ban You got perma banned, so either you skipped the cat restrictions because you were EXTREMELY toxic, or you had 4 chances which you messed up. Either way, you messed up more than once, take the blame and stop making excuses. Spend 5000 dollars on the game. NOBODY CARES. Spending money doesn't mean you're less likely to get banned, that's indirect bribery. "Spend money and I have a shield from bans." So if you have paid 10,000 dollars in your lifetime at a gun range, but after a while you start breaking the rules they have set-up, are you exempt from being prohibited entry? NO. If you can't follow the rules don't bother paying in the first place. > [{quoted}](name=Adminmaster208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkeq29xL,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-09T14:46:32.706+0000) > > I think i deserved a 14 day ban but not an permaban for somthing i didnt do. You already got one. You don't get two. After 14 day ban you are on trial. You make another minor breach and you'll get perma banned. That's how it is.
: I had it open on the pc. I didnt give him permission to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Adminmaster208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkeq29xL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-09T14:36:45.794+0000) > > I had it open on the pc. > I didnt give him permission to use it. What does this change? Who's responsible of your account? You. Who left it logged in? You. Did you play a game on that account and displayed toxicity? Someone did it in your stead, which is the equivalent of you doing it. End of story. Next time don't get the chat ban and 14 day bans in the first place, you'd only have a chat ban right now if that was the case.
WarChild (EUW)
: And Im Done .
Someone is being toxic? Mute him. See, I solved all your problems with something this simple. Who would've thought it was that easy. And adios? 1 week from now you'll be logging on to your computer on a Saturday night to play League of Legends. You'll have some toxic guy in your game and I already know where you'll be; on the boards rambling, showing us how you didn't/don't want to learn from my simple lesson of 'mute him'
: I got permabanned for nothing
Why does it matter _who_ the player on the account is? You let him use it, so he's playing _in your stead_. So it's basically the same as you playing, meaning there's no reason to unban you (and Riot can't even unban with how the system works). Should've stopped being a toxic child after you got the warnings, the chat ban and the 14 day ban. You are on trial after 14 day ban, and are probably already deserving of a perma at that stage given all the times you've been toxic without getting caught. Didn't change? Well that's too bad for you buddy.
dEAdbUs (EUW)
: Swain suggestion
You're contradicting yourself. If his damage is ok, and you say he doesn't need a damage buff, why would they increase the damage of his Q per second? That's still a theoretical damage buff because 99% of the time your opponent won't remain in that circle. So it's either redundant or a damage buff. Anyways, they already said he's going to get fixed.
Zeatrix (EUW)
: I want to play support as a secondary role, but can't. Wait time averagely between 5-8 minutes.
Can confirm. Some games I'd like to go support if I don't get adc but I know if I go supp secondary, I'm getting it close to 100% of the time. In pre-season they mentioned playing support will mean you getting extra bonuses that other roles don't get (key drops/hextech potential/bonus ip potential, etc.) but it doesn't seem like they're implementing it anytime soon. IMO people will play supp more if there's inherent advantages exclusive to it, assuming those advantages are actually significant. But yea, if that doesn't work they'll need to change how the system works because it's currently flawed.
Rockin123 (EUW)
: 3 teams on a new Rift Map
Imagine the broken Teamfighters like Fiddle and Rumble tho in a 4v4v4 or 5v5v5. This game mode would need a totally new balance of champions because single target lock down champs like assassins are useless. And don't forget the fact that 3 way types of tower defences have existed for ages and in 99% of the games, one team can't possibly win because the other two teams are focusing it. So if team 1 and team 3 have Polish people, they'll coordinate attacks vs team 2 and it'll basically be stupid af to play since it becomes a matter of luck. Unhealthy af game mode imo.
: Can we finnaly nerf these tanks ?
Tanks don't need a nerf anymore. And no, Naut cannot 1v3 unless he's absurdly overfed. And if that's what you're talking about, then let's nerf half the champions in the game. Because overfed Yi, Xin, Jax, Trynda, Vayne, Kog and several others can 1v4 when that overfed and they aren't tanks. Naut is weak early, just like pretty much every tank in the game. That's when you abuse them before they become super powerful. If you lose a laning phase to a Naut or Malphite then you clearly need to re-think your strategies. Malphite useless? Dafuq? Have you ever heard of MANA ITEMS? Yes, high mana costs are covered with items that give you mana! You heard it here first!!!! Malphite with Frozen Heart and Iceborne Gauntlet will not have mana issues at all, and his damage/utility will be INSANE. So no idea what game you are playing, or what division you are in, but I suggest you think a little more before making ignorant posts like this one. Kiting Malphite is joke of the century when he has E, Q and Iceborne Gauntlet/Frozen Heart+ult. And you aren't flashing that ult from close range buddy.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: So you saying because you see just stats and did not see replay of a game how it played out. You know how i got carried most of games and how bad i am? ... Well i dont know what to say. 1. Got three on mid someone of us was time to time afk, before he feed. Tower Dive was ok for them. 2. Yeah cause i was a TANK? Not a assassin? You know diference between those two rolles? 3. Yeah cause "Babysiting" is not sure thing for GP and him similar champs. 4. Yes ... i suppose i should ban Quinn from the game to go all in to the tower and tell me "Dont push okay?" When i was ALL ALONG behind minions and tried to save her. But you can see the result but i guess youre all mighty and know it already dont you? 5. Yep cause i was like ... SUPPORT? 6. With this Jayce i dont know what to take againts Cho'Ghat i hate him this was my fault i admit it, Babysit, Garen was going all top and feed top i was trying to help bot but there was no use either. Any other insigt of my games which I REMEMBER AND WHICH I LEARN FROM TO BE BETTER? ... Please teach me from your enternal widsdom :)
> [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xwEQQxgX,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-08T17:35:18.169+0000) > > So you saying because you see just stats and did not see replay of a game how it played out. You know how i got carried most of games and how bad i am? ... > > Well i dont know what to say. > > 1. Got three on mid someone of us was time to time afk, before he feed. Tower Dive was ok for them. > 2. Yeah cause i was a TANK? Not a assassin? You know diference between those two rolles? > 3. Yeah cause "Babysiting" is not sure thing for GP and him similar champs. > 4. Yes ... i suppose i should ban Quinn from the game to go all in to the tower and tell me "Dont push okay?" When i was ALL ALONG behind minions and tried to save her. But you can see the result but i guess youre all mighty and know it already dont you? > 5. Yep cause i was like ... SUPPORT? > 6. With this Jayce i dont know what to take againts Cho'Ghat i hate him this was my fault i admit it, Babysit, Garen was going all top and feed top i was trying to help bot but there was no use either. > > Any other insigt of my games which I REMEMBER AND WHICH I LEARN FROM TO BE BETTER? ... > > Please teach me from your enternal widsdom :) Stats speak for themselves. A replay will only show me your mechanical skills/map awareness skills, which is not as impactful on a game as you would like to believe unless it's so far beyond your tier that people literally can't cope with you, ie Master smurf playing Vayne in Gold is a joke and it solo carries absurdly hard. 1. Dude. 46 minions. If 3 are on mid, guess what, bot lane/top lane are gonna be free (or at least one of them). Must be hard for you to understand such a simple concept. Only because you started mid doesn't mean you can't ever go bot or top buddy. you averaged ~2 cs per minute. That's literally a joke. 2. So because you're a tank you can die as much as you want? Now I know why you're not climbing. It's your inability to logically deduce simple things. Being a tank means you should absorb as much damage for your team as you can without dying. t doesn't mean taking the damage mindlessly and dying endlessly. No role in this game is exempt from feeding. 3. Baby sitting vs GP? WTF? How does GP lose to baby-sitting? They sure as hell can't dive you when your ult and barrels will give you double kill. They sure as hell can't stun you in lane with your W. And your barrels should slow them and give you a boost. So I'm going to assume you don't ward. So it's your fault you lost. 4. So you're 0/15 because of someone else? Typical bronze/silver excuses. A death is NOBODY'S fault but yours. Going 0/15 and blaming it on your ADC is ridiculous. 5. Ok my bad then. But if you're trying to climb, why are you playing something as weak as Shen support? 6. At least you admit that then. Lol... I chose a couple of games from a **massive** number of bad statistics. Only because these are the only ones I listed doesn't mean these are the only ones.. Far from it, actually. And anyways, your excuses are only satisfying your own pride. They don't actually man anything, and they OBJECTIVELY show that you're not better than Silver 5. Although, I'm inclined to say, if you keep playing Ryze and maintain similar stats to your recent matches you should climb relatively quickly to silver 2 (tops imo). You won't be Gold anytime soon with your naive mindset. You can cry all you want about being as good as golds but it won't help you climb, because it won't improve your current level (low silver).
Mangekyu (EUW)
: Volibear is broken...
Volibar isn't broken lmao. And anyways, you basically disproved him being broken yourself. You played him and got smashed, so he's not broken, because if he was broken, you... WOULDN'T GET SMASHED. So you just need to learn how to play against him/ learn his power spikes.
Puckomodo (EUW)
: Draven or Kalista? NEED HELP!!!
Draven=easy to play initially, extremely hard to master. Kalista=pretty hard to play initially, not that hard to master. So if you enjoy the time taken to learn a champion to hs fullest, go Draven. If you want a pretty hard champion that is basically good at everything (offers much more) and isn't reliant on his team; pick Kalista.
: Can you explain me this matchmaking please ? Because i cant find any logical explanation.
Because their ranked MMR didn't carry over to their normal games MMR. So they basically had a really low MMR for normal games.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: So my dear friend. Please explain me how better am i suppose to be when i can take 3 champs of enemy team sometimes even feeded, kill them and my team fail go 4 v 2 and kill the rest? Explain me pal if i should go 1 v 5 to be BETTER summoner. Tell me how to do it and i gladdly listen to your advice.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xwEQQxgX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-08T14:37:22.585+0000) > > So my dear friend. Please explain me how better am i suppose to be when i can take 3 champs of enemy team sometimes even feeded, kill them and my team fail go 4 v 2 and kill the rest? Explain me pal if i should go 1 v 5 to be BETTER summoner. Tell me how to do it and i gladdly listen to your advice. Do you not know how to read? Sometimes you can win 1v3 and then your team throws 4v2. **SOMETIMES**. But the chances of it happening are extremely LOW. Because, _AS I ALREADY SAID_, every silver and bronze player has an equal chance of getting good and bad players in their team. It's not like Riot intentionally give YOU shitty teammates and make the enemies Plat. Just like you might have noobs in your team, the enemy team has the SAME EXACT CHANCE of getting noobs in their team as well. So it ends up to 50% win rate theoretically speaking. But you have a 32% win rate. That means you are also playing bad in a large number of games and are the reason your team loses. HERE'S YOUR MATCH HISTORY: http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUNE/LegendCZ/matches/page-2?filterChampion=&filterQueue= Let's see if you are better than the average silver player... You go: --Talon 0/6 with 46 minions in 21 MINUTES. That's some bronze 5 farming. 15 farm~1 kill. A good farm at silver would be 120 in 21 minutes. So basically you'd have had the equivalent of 5 kills worth of gold had you farmed on an average level in silver. --Win game as 5/10 Sion. You got CARRIED. --91 farm at 35 MINUTES as GP with 1 kill. You got CARRIED. --0/15 as Taric. Speaks for itself on why you lost that game. --35 minute game with 57 farm as Shen. Got carried even if you had an impact on the game. --1/8 Jayce with 98 CS at 32 mins. 2/13 Aurelion Sol. 3/14 Shyvanna. CLEARLY if you have stats like these at Silver 5, you are not anywhere around Silver 1-2 level, LET ALONE BETTER THAN GOLD. Your farm can be atrocious and you have some games with an absurdly high death count which I presume are for nothing. My advice: Farm more, look at the map more than you currently do, push waves whenever you can, stop dying so much, and STOP playing Talon/Shyvanna. If you want to climb play the overpowered Ryze and Malz before they get nerfed.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: There is no reasson to play this game, or even ranked ... there is no way how to climb up ...
If you have a 68% losing streak it's because of you not being good enough. In every division, every player is EQUALLY LIKELY to have the same bad players you do. So if you've played 100 games, 50 of those games should've favoured you (assuming you are ACTUALLY as good as other silvers/bronzes, depending on which division you are in. Now if you didn't win those 45-55 games, it's safe to assume you are worse than the average person at the same MMR. That's objective. Not subjective like how good you think you are, but an **objective** outlook. You might have the mechanics of a low gold or high silver but it doesn't change the fact that your impact on the game is less than what it should be at your MMR. Your friends saying you are Gold "at least" is retarded buddy. If you are bronze, you're as impactful as other bronzes unless you're climbing. If you're silver, then you're as impactful as other silvers unless you're climbing. Same for every single division. So if you are silver, you are NOT as good as gold players, LET ALONE "better" than them. Stop looking at things like a naive elo hell player and start looking at things OBJECTIVELY. I was gold in Season 5. I got Silver 5 after losing 8 of my pre-games. Climbed back to Gold 5 at insane speeds and was on a 15 game win streak at one point. Currently Gold 1 and could easily climb to Plat ~3 (that's who I play against in games) if I started playing what I'm good at instead of playing random/fun things.
Archonios (EUNE)
: Look honey but when is something _too_ complex? How do you fight meepo? Just kill 1 of them and they are dead. How do kill invoker? you just go in and kill him. Syndra design is closer to dota's. Why? because she is difficult to manage her. She has a burst (utl) and it takes time to set up. Does she has anything else to do after her ult? not much, just like Invoker. Now take Malz. How do you kill malz? You go in with assassin and kill him; only you cant burst him cause of his passive. You just try to poke him! nope he has a flash and a team to set up the kills for him. Ok, you try to out dps him; No he has pets that deal even more damage than you will ever have. If i wanted to play Angry birds i would have done it 4 years ago.
That is the stupidest comparison I have ever seen. What if you're playing Meepo in Dota? You have to manage your Meepo's AND do everything else? What can even compare to this in League? Nothing at all takes as much management and awareness skills as using several characters, looking at the map and doing everything else you would normally do. What if you're playing as Invoker? You need to manage 14 abilities and know which one to use at any given moment + everything else you'd normally do. Your comparisons are stupid as hell. You changed the topic from "League is too complex" to how easy is it to counter-play in each game. Too different topics. The former pertains to your skill at the game while the latter is a situational issue more relevant to how the game is developed as opposed to how hard it is to play it. Re-read your OP: "When you start a game you have to pay attention to at least 4 different dragons, 1.5 barons, the 4 major camps, map position of enemy champs and trinket/ward timers. Not to mention over time the extra added mechanics of each champion. Even the simplest ones (Annie, Ashe, Garen) have become very complex. Only Rammus is still the same." This is relevant to your management and technical skills/abilities and much less what Riot has done with counter-play and the potential for it. Dota. Dota is much more difficult to play from a technical stand point, that's a fact. So when brought up Meepo and Invoker you resorted to a change of argument in order to justify this ironic thread title. Yes, Malz is op. BUT Riot already said he's getting nerfed before they made patch notes, so it's irrelevant for an argument anyways.
Mirgata (EUNE)
: For the people that think its hard or even impossible to get out of silver
Not sure what this is supposed to mean. You will win more games than you lose if you are, in general, better than the other people in your division, in any given division you are in. Anyone who thinks it's impossible to get out of any division just doesn't want to improve, or are too naive to believe that they play at a similar level to the people who lose their games.
: tank meta
The new meta is shifting away from tanks slowly anyways. Everyone is receiving % max hp or other tools to make playing vs tanks healthier. Assassins received Duskblade which helps vs tanks as well, and now Brand shreds tanks with his new passive. Vel'koz true damage vs tanks is amazing, and the new drakes are basically increasing your damage vs tanks while tanks don't get anything to increase their defences. Just play Vayne or Cait as ADC whenever you see them with many tanks. As Cait your traps will prevent enemy team from diving towers and sieging and you have pretty damn safe damage with your AA range. Build LW as 3rd item and BORK as 4th if they have more than one tank. Put traps everywhere and you'll keep their team immobile and keep your damage high. Vayne is self-explanatory. True damage %hp is absurd. New Guinsoo on Vayne means you can proc your silver bolt every two AA's as opposed to every three. Hopefully you understand how massive such a thing is vs a team with 2+ tanks. Keep in mind, if you are behind on either of them, or on ANY ADC for that matter, you will always do next to no damage to tanks. That's why 'staying in the game' as an ADC is so important.
Personater (EUNE)
: How viable is Aatrox as of now?
Played Aatrox in low Plat elo a few days ago and absolutely carried. Amazing Q ganks with the knock-up and it's easy to land. Extremely safe even if you gank at low hp because of built-in GA passive. New objective meta fits Aatrox as well because his sustain is extremely good for early level Rift Herald and Drake's. Add this to the fact that nobody ever remembers your passive because of how underplayed Aatrox is, Aatrox is a solid pick. Wouldn't recommend him in games were the enemy has a Graves and Vayne tho, you're prone to getting kited all game. I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing new Guinso will be op on him since it will proc your W every second AA. Bloodrazor seems to work well with him, so the removal of Devourer is an indirect buff to him as far as I'm concerned.
Archonios (EUNE)
: Why is League becoming so complex?
Dota is not a simpler game at all. Dota is complex in its own ways, and playing heroes like Invoker and Meepo will make you rethink having ever called League complex. Anyways, complexity=fun. If you want to play simple games go play Angry Birds.

ZaTime

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion