Câstiél (EUW)
: It's been like that forever though? And as Torpedo mentioned, G2 would be a pretty nice starting point. Climbing back to your original elo should be not really a challenge at all. > It's even so hard to play as an ADC so there are not any high chances that I would win a lot of games That has nothing to do with adcs, but rather your performance as an adc.
Won 6 out of 10. 1 i dc because of my net providers. Then I got dc in my team. Still got g4 32 LP. :)
: Actually who has made that rank system???
Alright so I was a lot tilted when I wrote this. I'm calm now and I filly understand what y'all meant. My apologies. Haha.
Câstiél (EUW)
: It's been like that forever though? And as Torpedo mentioned, G2 would be a pretty nice starting point. Climbing back to your original elo should be not really a challenge at all. > It's even so hard to play as an ADC so there are not any high chances that I would win a lot of games That has nothing to do with adcs, but rather your performance as an adc.
As I can see almost all of you are from EUW and you do not really know what a pain it is to play at EUNE.
Câstiél (EUW)
: Once again: After your first placement game, you'll get a rank which is quite lower than your rank you had last season. But for the remaining 9 provisional games, you'll receive 50+lp and ignore promo games if you win a game. If you lose one, you'll lose nothing.
Actually the Lp's you get tend to get lower and lower. It's even so hard to play as an ADC so there are no high chances that I would win a lot of games. xd And as I've said I really do not have much time to spend playing this game.
: So you're telling us that you only played a single placement game?
Yes I did. And even If I played all of the other 9 and won all of them I would end up probably in G2. That's what pisses me off.
Rioter Comments

a loser16841657

Level 159 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion