Rioter Comments
Varjokani (EUNE)
: Erm as I see it Ranked is up on EUNE, but are we only one with ranked up? O_O Scary.
i played my first game on ranked :p easy win life is gooooood {{summoner:31}}
: We've all been there. You can't escape bronze. Every new player has to pass through that 'hell-well'. Good luck.
No wonder you changed your name :D cause you **REKT** them :D thanks for the motivation -Kinda :D
: i wish that was so,that was like 3 seasons ago that almost every starter to ranked needed to go trough bronze, but since last season a lot of newcomers in ranked got right to gold after provisionals, riot shouldnt let that be possible,in my opinion the highest reachable for newcomers in ranked after provisionals should be silver.
> [{quoted}](name=OmgThatFiddle,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=dFmkUgVH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T15:58:54.866+0000) > > i wish that was so,that was like 3 seasons ago that almost every starter to ranked needed to go trough bronze, > but since last season a lot of newcomers in ranked got right to gold after provisionals, > riot shouldnt let that be possible,in my opinion the highest reachable for newcomers in ranked after provisionals should be silver. Well i think that there are **SOME** "newcomers" that have gold-ish plays and they should be able to join low gold and i didnt say that i am one of them
: {{champion:9}} Fiddle is love,Fiddle is live <3
ok then... lux is love lux is live <3 (not in a hentai way)
: Fiddle Diddle my, Widdle Tiddle? {{champion:236}}
> [{quoted}](name=Clowning About,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=dFmkUgVH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T16:02:45.193+0000) > > Fiddle Diddle my, Widdle Tiddle? {{champion:236}} idk what to say lol
v1rtue (EUW)
: OP.GG doesn't show your actual MMR. It just makes an estimate based on how many games you've won. Your actual MMR is hidden and could be different.
Neonchan (EUW)
: You play the game and win as often as possible. That's it. Also helps to ignore all the websites trying to guess MMR
Ok thanks for the info
Rioter Comments
: I play support main. I am not sure which division you are in but let me tell you that as support main you lose your games 7-2-39 because the rest of the team is just like playing the lottery. It took me A YEAR to get from Bronze V to Silver IV. And after reaching Silver V and winning 7-3 of my placement matches I think that even RIOT must agree that there is something fundamentally wrong with this. I don't know what my MMR is, and I don't know what my opponents MMR or my duo partner's MMR is. And frankly, I don't even care. It's like FANATIC winning 7-3 games at Worlds resulting in being automatically relegated to Challenger Series. It just makes no sense. Quite frankly, I can't deal with another year of flame, trolls and feeders in Bronze. **Maybe I should just buy a diamond account on Ebay and be happy with it.** That seems to be the fastest way out of ELO hell. Sad, but true.
To be Honest I don't think you should buy an account just to get out of "ELO HELL" Just play League Of Legends for **FUN{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} **Thats what I do GL TO ALL IN FUTURE GAMES
Silisa (EUNE)
: I am officially freaked out. This reset makes less and less sense, the more threads I read.
I am freacked out too in S5 in my placement test i got silver 3 idk about S6 tho
: Probably you have a very low MMR. But if you keep improving and winning your games you will climb up the rancked tiers very easily.
may I ask what MMR stands for..I know you're like is he noob?! xD just tell please
: Is DJ Sona worth buying?
First of all if your EXPERIENCED with Sona {{champion:37}} and you think that you are good or you will practice her and REALLY REALLY like the skin i say go for it! For me i started playing Sona 1 month before the skin came out. And yea I think we all liked the skin when it came out but to me i liked it but i really didn't want it.But when my friend and Ii started Mystery gifting each other GUESS WHAT!! I GOT THE SKIN I WAS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Then i played her a lot but now I rarely play her I just don't play support that much.. GOOD LUCK WITH WHAT YOU'LL DO :D and i would like to know if you got her or not c: Have a Great day all
: Did you try Viktor? The biggest counter.Also Lich bane and Ionia is very good against Swain.
Thank you very much about {{item:3100}} and IL try Viktor soon
jouseppi (EUNE)
: Looking for players to join my fantasy league
hey i am silver 5 (was 3) and i main mid lane :D if you dont want me its ok :D
: This champion {{champion:112}} Also {{champion:99}} very good against him.Also she is so strong this meta.You can kill him to 1 combo.
when i play lux i cant really kill him in one combo he just ults and get heals :c
: In {{champion:30}} We Trust
Well sadly i dont ever think of playing him :c but thank you :D
: As Swain main my selfe: I always smile when someone picks annie into me. xD Just delicious. ^^ The others: Ahri and Eze are skill-matchups - Kata cant 1v1 him but nerver has to - Liss needs to destory him pre6. Lux... this is real terror! Especially after the W nerf - Swain wont be able to land a single E while laning... q.q Even is he does - Lux W => zero DMG. Ofc this is no free win... IF he gets close to you because you made a mistake... well RiP! I usually consider him an AP Juggernaut. Less Tanky but equally scary within his deathzone. ^^
But Swain gets on my nerve when he gets Tanky and your right I think he is the AP Juggernaut and thank you so much :D
v1rtue (EUW)
: Push early and push a lot. Swain has no meaningful waveclear pre-6, so he is forced to focus on farming instead of harassing you. You aren't going to kill swain easily, so instead you should be looking to roam and score kills in other lanes.
Well when i try to harass him he usually just use his combo in eary game and it does alot of dmg and i try to hard to harass him before he gets to lvl 6
WCKDNova (EUW)
: ziggs or any other_** high range**_ champion
Thank you very much :D
kvykvy (EUW)
: Your whole champion pool gets countered by swain,would suggest viktor/ori/fizz.
Ok thank you I IL try ori :D
Rioter Comments
Eazy AO (EUW)
: good adc's to play
my main ADC is ashe i think that she is really good after her rework the slows helps you ALOT (btw i am silver too){{champion:22}}
: Give me your best champion descriptions
i am an artist with a sword {{champion:114}} all the world in one arrow {{champion:22}} wanna play too? it'll be fun!{{champion:1}}

abdullah1123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion