: How do i know how old my account is?
back tracking the original signup e-mail when i get over 5 e-mails per day and i have had a ranking since season 2 in lol not gonna be easy for me xD
: How do i know how old my account is?
well i have been wondering the same thing how long have i been playing for it should be about 6-7 years ago but i m not sure i dont remember much
Aralbade (EUW)
: You play support = You buy sightstone? got it? if i meet you in SoloQ i run it down
> [{quoted}](name=Aralbade,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-08-17T13:28:36.315+0000) > > You play support = You buy sightstone? got it? if i meet you in SoloQ i run it down well you are a bad player and i am glad you are on a different server
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2LUyY4AE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T14:12:22.129+0000) > > I'm talking about restrictions. Don't try to suddenly change the scope to time bans. No one gets a chat restriction out of a single game. > Perhaps you simply misjudge the way you come across others. you dont seem to understand i got the chat restriction for one game and the chat logs showed 1 game and my common sense tells me it was one game because it couldn't have been any other
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2LUyY4AE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T12:38:48.547+0000) > > You can disagree, but you cannot deny that you need a consistent history of toxicity in most cases -- evidence is that most people get three chat logs. > > As for you, it might be because it was the only recent game you flamed in... i can deny it while in most cases you need more games to get a ban you can get it by just one game and while i know i was too hard on the flame on that game it was literally 1/200 (maybe more) but still i got a chat restriction
Viavarian (EUW)
: 25 games is not long and it should be the least of your worries. You're one step (well, technically two) away from a permaban. You don't get chat restricted unless you've been consistently negative over a large number of games. Use pings to communicate and muting people doesn't even stop you from using the chat yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2LUyY4AE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-10T06:59:05.564+0000) > > 25 games is not long and it should be the least of your worries. You're one step (well, technically two) away from a permaban. > > You don't get chat restricted unless you've been consistently negative over a large number of games. > > Use pings to communicate and muting people doesn't even stop you from using the chat yourself. i disagree with you here i only got a chat restriction for one game in which i flamed hard (i know that because i was very friendly in all other matches the previous months) it was a 10 game ban and i am back to lvl 2 honor already but the aftermath is that only one game can get you banned even the message with the reason i got banned had only one game chat log (which i expected)
: Was just scimming through some of your Ranked Games: your "Wards Placed" score is low compared to your teammates, even though you claim "Yellow Trinket is enough". Now number of wards isnt as important as time and placement of a ward and I cant tell that from your match history. I do see a point in the argument that {{item:3067}} is a better early game item than {{item:2049}} : Kindlegem is 100% gold efficient at first buy, Sightstone is 50% gold efficient and breaks even at 6 wards placed, so after two backs if you emptied the Sightstone. I would argue that Sightstone is not a first buy must. Still, the return rate over the course of the game is theoretically infinite, and practically very high. A simple example: you dont need the shield on you and your ally from {{item:3401}} when you avoided a trap/gank by closing more possible gank routes via vision. But I digress: I agree on your fundamental point that you should not berate or flame anyone for not buying it. Though I seriously question whether not buying a Sightstone as Support (and using it!) will prove successful over the long run. As you can see in this graphic: http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/warding A certain base difference/number of wards placed is highly beneficial for winrate, while excessive numbers usually are a sign of bad placments/diminishing returns.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-08-09T22:08:52.214+0000) > > Was just scimming through some of your Ranked Games: your "Wards Placed" score is low compared to your teammates, even though you claim "Yellow Trinket is enough". Now number of wards isnt as important as time and placement of a ward and I cant tell that from your match history. > > I do see a point in the argument that {{item:3067}} is a better early game item than {{item:2049}} : Kindlegem is 100% gold efficient at first buy, Sightstone is 50% gold efficient and breaks even at 6 wards placed, so after two backs if you emptied the Sightstone. I would argue that Sightstone is not a first buy must. Still, the return rate over the course of the game is theoretically infinite, and practically very high. > > A simple example: you dont need the shield on you and your ally from {{item:3401}} when you avoided a trap/gank by closing more possible gank routes via vision. > > But I digress: I agree on your fundamental point that you should not berate or flame anyone for not buying it. > Though I seriously question whether not buying a Sightstone as Support (and using it!) will prove successful over the long run. > > As you can see in this graphic: > http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/warding > A certain base difference/number of wards placed is highly beneficial for winrate, while excessive numbers usually are a sign of bad placments/diminishing returns. my last games were all bs thats why you wont really make much sense from them (they were the reason i made this topic) again as i said earlier the topic wasnt made to argue wether sightstone is useful or not
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-09T20:58:19.779+0000) > > Not a rule certainly, but common sense. > > Point is... can you trust your teammates to use their own trinkets? No? Then you got your answer. i cant really trust them and lots of them dont but if you dont use your trinket why do you even speak?
Infernape (EUW)
: And proper warding and ward destruction can completely prevent them.Sightstone and a sweeper is pretty powerful on its own. If you don't have a sweeper and by extension a Sightstone, you rely heavily on control wards to clear enemy vision. Even then you don't need to build FotM because the Eye of X items exist which combines the starting item with a Sightstone.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T20:19:02.183+0000) > > And proper warding and ward destruction can completely prevent them.Sightstone and a sweeper is pretty powerful on its own. If you don't have a sweeper and by extension a Sightstone, you rely heavily on control wards to clear enemy vision. > > Even then you don't need to build FotM because the Eye of X items exist which combines the starting item with a Sightstone. no {{item:2303}} will not give the shield to the teammate i preffer shield (and slow after shield timer ends) than sightstone
FENIU (EUNE)
: If you can subsitute the lack of stealth wards with control wards you can get away with it, but for 800 gold you can get an item that can save you from ganks, help you get picks and makes risky plays less risky. If sacrificing 800 gold it is that much, I hope you will make good of that fooken {{item:3801}} It's your choice to be bad {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=FENIU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-09T20:08:34.607+0000) > > If you can subsitute the lack of stealth wards with control wards you can get away with it, but for 800 gold you can get an item that can save you from ganks, help you get picks and makes risky plays less risky. > If sacrificing 800 gold it is that much, I hope you will make good of that fooken {{item:3801}} > > It's your choice to be bad {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} and here comes the hate from you you know in early game the yellow trinket of support and adc can provide enough vision to prevent ganks and in late game most of the time i go to ward i don't need more than the yellow trinket besides you are not warding 24/7, you participate in fights and many more things {{item:3067}} i consider this much better than a sightstone in early because you also can build {{item:3401}} and then go for something like {{item:3190}} vision can only get you a bit far, but shields can really turn around a fight
l MrD l (EUW)
: Yeh its true that you dont have to but its the question of why wouldnt you?.. You wouldnt play league with a blindfold simply because you need to see to know what you need to do...thats essentially what warding is
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-09T19:40:37.860+0000) > > Yeh its true that you dont have to but its the question of why wouldnt you?.. You wouldnt play league with a blindfold simply because you need to see to know what you need to do...thats essentially what warding is no one can stop you from buying it if you want to (even if you are not support) but you cant force someone to buy it and by trying to do so you essentially throw the game the yellow trinket can cover 2 out of 3 wards you can put on the map simultaneously last game i literally threw the game after being flamed hard by 2 guys (not intentionally but because of the feeling of i dont like playing this game anymore because my teammates are very bad towards me) the thing is that trying to make someone buy sightstone is like asking for a defeat and it is much worse than not buying it (if its so useful)
Altiverse (EUNE)
: No one ever said it's obligatory for a support to purchase a Sightstone, nor should anyone blame a support for not doing so. That being said, purchasing a Sightstone as a support *does* contribute to your team towards winning the game, probably more than anything else you'd do with the gold if you decided otherwise. The reason for that is because support champions, as opposed to most other roles, are item-independent; in other words because supports tend to get less gold than their teammates (since they're giving up farm and kills), they're less restricted by the amount of gold they get to be useful. Both their kits and their _itemization_ is designed this way - their completed items cost far less than those of other roles, thus allowing them to be effective without having as much gold as others. Sightstone is one of those items - it's built along with a gold-generating item that gives useful base stats for whichever support you're playing, while the completed item cost it relatively low. Throwing this advantage to oblivion and buying items that are less cost-efficient for you is just generally not a very good idea. Having vision is always helpful, especially in the later stages of the game. So basically, this is a lot like an off-meta pick. You should realize that you have better choices to choose from in order to have a higher chance of winning the game, but if you decide to play like this no one is allowed to blame or flame you. ["Action without Vision is a nightmare"](https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/9b/Taliyah.ward02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160507154356)
> [{quoted}](name=Altiverse,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eq4QImog,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-09T19:54:04.408+0000) > > No one ever said it's obligatory for a support to purchase a Sightstone, nor should anyone blame a support for not doing so. > > That being said, purchasing a Sightstone as a support *does* contribute to your team towards winning the game, probably more than anything else you'd do with the gold if you decided otherwise. > The reason for that is because support champions, as opposed to most other roles, are item-independent; in other words because supports tend to get less gold than their teammates (since they're giving up farm and kills), they're less restricted by the amount of gold they get to be useful. > Both their kits and their _itemization_ is designed this way - their completed items cost far less than those of other roles, thus allowing them to be effective without having as much gold as others. Sightstone is one of those items - it's built along with a gold-generating item that gives useful base stats for whichever support you're playing, while the completed item cost it relatively low. > Throwing this advantage to oblivion and buying items that are less cost-efficient for you is just generally not a very good idea. Having Vision is always helpful, especially in the later stages of the game. > > So basically, this is a lot like an off-meta pick. You should realize that you have better choices to choose from in order to have a higher chance of winning the game, but if you decide to play like this no one is allowed to blame or flame you. > > ["Action without Vision is a nightmare"](https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/9b/Taliyah.ward02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160507154356) i respect your opinion (still disagree though) i dont like sightstone i m not going to try to tell you why i dont like it, this wasnt the point of the post in the 1st place i m not trying to convince people not to buy it i m trying to make people realise that no one is forced to buy it
Saljin (EUW)
: tbh i never saw supports getting flamed (aside from the time the supp flames the adc and he flames back) . the only role i ever see getting flamed is jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Saljin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7MwFTROd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T14:07:37.178+0000) > > tbh i never saw supports getting flamed (aside from the time the supp flames the adc and he flames back) . the only role i ever see getting flamed is jungle. are you sure? i mainly play support and most games that we arent winning by a mile i m getting flamed for not buying sightstone am i forced to buy sightstone by any game rule? NO so f**k off and let me play the way i want and can instead of flaming me and making me lose all my intentions to win a support isnt determined by a sightstone but few people seem to get it the rest flame for no reason
Rioter Comments
: And, did **you** report the Amumu? Did you report the Rumble? In any case your reports would be valid. I totally understand your rant; however it's easy to complain about such people. The only thing we can actively contribute is to report such people. Often people forget to do it, which I believe is a good part of the reason that those people are "still around", as we read repeatedly.
> [{quoted}](name=WilliTheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1K3tBka1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-06T14:18:40.526+0000) > > And, did **you** report the Amumu? Did you report the Rumble? > In any case your reports would be valid. > I totally understand your rant; however it's easy to complain about such people. The only thing we can actively contribute is to report such people. Often people forget to do it, which I believe is a good part of the reason that those people are "still around", as we read repeatedly. I did report them in this case. Even if i were to forget to report he reminded me to do so on the post game room. Sometimes though if it happens at the start of the game and then he doesn't say anything else for the rest of the game i forget to report. That also adds up to my frustration. I tend to forget to report when i am playing with my friend and we talk over on skype. Generally they should make it possible to report them in-game or make a reminder in the post game room. That's another story though
Rioter Comments
: Kalista: Bug on Q
i also couldnt press Q sometimes on kalista only so it wanst just me i lost 2 kills on lane cuz of it :'(
: Change vayne's W to bonus%hp damage or magic damage
annie is a much more strong champion vayne is alright in front of her stop complaining
: UGLY: How is this madness possible RIOT?
its sad that in normal draft games i see no flamers and in ranked i see all the time flamers innocent people get ranked and chat banned while flamers just keep flaming hard on their ranked games
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
i wonder who downvoted what i said its the sad truth after all
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
ok next game i go intentionally feed enemies whoever says report angelgod4 trolling i report him
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
and even if enemies report someone for no reason if he hasnt done nothing bad he wont get banned (or not???)
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
why is calling for report punishable on the 1st place i just highlight that someone is breaking the rules
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
i say report someone who breaks the rules so i break the rules because we shouldnt report someone who breaks the rules OK RIOT GAME"S" TOO F***ING LEGIT
angelgod4 (EUNE)
: chat ban and ranked ban for no reason
seriously if somebody flames too much i ll say report him for flaming ofc i dont say gg easy (except if an enemy makes me do so with being annoying)
Rioter Comments
: [Riot] Why don't you add a "Check for Game Existence" option?
: My name got changed automatically for no reason. Need rioter here asap.
so in other words riot has a champion named ashe (just like saying ass) but it doesnt matter until someone uses it to reffer it to the actuall ass come on so if in the game i say nice ashe i get banned for offensive language because it is like i m saying nice ass? or what? no logic behind this

angelgod4

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion