arsa1998 (EUNE)
: I don't see why could that be the problem? People go bot lane as a support with Malzahar, Vel Koz or any other mid laner, so what? Its not 100% sure that they will win bot lane that way. I dont say Nami has to be changed much, some little changes could enable her to be solo laner, i just think the can make her more interesting as a tidecaller, with one update. Was wondering how Karma has more potencial to go mid than Nami? Nami is just missing something, and i think after all updates they can balance her to be independant solo laner and support also. She won't be broken if she doesn't build AP as a support, even if she does support always has smaller level than other players in the game, so that wouldn't be the problem.
Some little changes on her would be great :D those sharks from one of her animations(ctrl+1 in game) would be awesome to add on passive or one of her spells.
: Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear this is your 5th thread in this matter... Mid laners who are also supports or visa versa have always been issues... we've seen it with the likes of lulu or zyra, if they can be strong mid that means they bring too much kill pressure bot and if they are strong in support then they are too cost efficient thus near impossible to keep behind in a solo lane. So bad idea... this sort of stuff rarely works out and can very easily work out to be harmful to nami in the future... if it's not broke, don't fix.
I don't see why could that be the problem? People go bot lane as a support with Malzahar, Vel Koz or any other mid laner, so what? Its not 100% sure that they will win bot lane that way. I dont say Nami has to be changed much, some little changes could enable her to be solo laner, i just think the can make her more interesting as a tidecaller, with one update. Was wondering how Karma has more potencial to go mid than Nami? Nami is just missing something, and i think after all updates they can balance her to be independant solo laner and support also. She won't be broken if she doesn't build AP as a support, even if she does support always has smaller level than other players in the game, so that wouldn't be the problem.
: Not every champion needs to be able to perform a carry role. Also, making a support capable of playing as a carry role has its own issues. Case in point, Lulu.
For example Janna doesn't have any elements to be a mid laner (ap champion), but Nami has most of the elements to be cappable of being solo laner and independent, she is just missing something.
: Not every champion needs to be able to perform a carry role. Also, making a support capable of playing as a carry role has its own issues. Case in point, Lulu.
True, but i just think they can make her better champion, that is all. Why would that be an issue?
Rioter Comments
: End of season FAQ - [REWARD DISTRIBUTION COMPLETE]
Why i didn't get reward for 2016? I didn't had chat restriction at the end of the season, my account wasn't suspended at all, and my account wasn't boosted in any way from the moment i created it.
: Riot must really check this problem, I have found already like 10 people who I'm pretty sure are eligible for rewards and still haven't earned them in our server (EUNE). I just hope some employee do notice this problem instead of copy pasting same reply to those people and actually invastigate their accounts and such.
I was platinum III, and i didn't get reward.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Because what you wanna do is create a completly different champion as well as the fact she doesnt need any changes she's fine. Then there's this line: >** Give her more posibilities so she can stand against other champions 1v1 (Example. She can't stand against champions like Irelia, Renekton, especially not against RIven - AD/tank champion they can eat her in 2 seconds litterally)** it just doesnt make sense, she's a support she's not supposed to face them or 1v1 anyone, even if we stretch things out she can be considered a mid laner and she still doesnt face them. She's not a 1v1 champion or even a top laner. Oh i held back, i could've written a very different comment, but that pic describes very well what i look like when i read this thread.
I wrote banal example... Riven can go mid you know that. But nevermind that, those were just examples i took the wrong ones and i said that already. Surely she can't stand against fizz or yasuo on mid or every champion that has dodge abilities, dash, jump and rest, they can dodge her Q easy, and most of her damage is there. To use E and all of its damage, you need some time and till than enemy escaped allrdy or you are dead if you play against champions that have burst.
You USELESS (EUNE)
: RIP LEBLANC :(
I think Le blanc is balanced now, but that ulti confuses me a bit. Don't know what is purpose of her ulti when you spawn miror it just jumps into them or come really close casts lasts spell and disapear, in most cases players dont even react.
: Everybody is entitled to his opinion. He kinda shares what i feel about your proposed changes, since Nami is really just fine. We both disagree with you and that's what you should take from this. Not the form of how did we choose to explain ourselves. (And Enjutsu-san wasn't even particularly rude tbh) You did try to create a discussion here, right?
I didn't say he was rude i just don't need sarcastic coments, like your here "You did try to create a discussion", i didn't try i made it as you can see :D. I made it and i accept everyone's opinion ofcourse, most of them are not even close to mine, and most people disagree but i don't need sarcasam. She is fine now ofcourse, but i feel this can be better champion, only that.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: As a huge Nami main this is my reaction: http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1551/15516851/2941759-lfs9.png
Didn't ask for that kind of comments, thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=arsa1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bue7xoLx,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-11-14T13:35:23.172+0000) > > Her kit is perfect, but i am watching this changes that riot made on other champions, and i just think they can maake something better out of her. The best possible thing Riot can do is to leave a perfect balanced champion alone. At least that's what I'm praying for reading patch notes.
I hope they will update her :D at least little change or adding something on her passive would be great.
Tarolock (EUW)
: irelia, renekton, riven? wut? she is a support champ or if you really want mid, so how do you meet them? btw you have your bubble, heal, slow, and a knockup/slow on ult if thats not enough for you to play around melee champs then just dont play nami
And if you go mid with her, she surely can't stand against any champion that has jump/dash or any movement buff ability. Q - easy dodgeable and most of her damage is in Q.
: She can't 1v1, but she is very good at winning trades and at baiting. Also, do not dive a Nami under turret. Just don't.
Haha yes dont even try, if Q hits you, bye. i can kill yasuo on mid but only with turret...
: She can't 1v1, but she is very good at winning trades and at baiting. Also, do not dive a Nami under turret. Just don't.
Haha yes dont even try, if Q hits you, bye.
: I main her and i find her perfectly fine, no changes needed. All of her spells synergise well together. She lacks midlaner type of damage but that's not a problem if you keep her to the support side. She is very noticable early, mid and lategame. I have no idea what you are talking about.
No one said that she doesn't have everything now. I am just saying little changes can give her more posibilities, as i said, like Morgana and Karma, why can they stand against other champions on mid lane and Nami can't? Nami is perfect for supporting now, even after some rework she doesn't have to be mid laner, my opinion is that Riot can make more powerful and interesting tidecaller, as they created all these heroes and really good changes and reworks, they can make something better out of her definitly.
Infernape (EUW)
: They probably won't update her because her kit is perfectly fine. It's not toxic or unhealthy nor is it outdated. She has no reason to get an update.
Her kit is perfect, but i am watching this changes that riot made on other champions, and i just think they can maake something better out of her.
: Infact I was answering to the guys that said she is intended to don t be able to 1 vs 1 as she is sup... she shouldn't ( be intended to don t be able to 1 vs 1 as a sup ) bc she was described as a midlaner too. Btw I think her damage is not that bad, she could be able to solo lane if she just had waveclear... THAT'S the problem. You are going to be outpushed at every stage of the game
Everything you say is true. I really played plenty of times with her on mid, and i won many times, but really really hard. She has the damage, but her Q and R are easy dodgeable, every champion that has dash or jump can dodge it easy, and what is with flash? xD And Nami is paper with defense, if enemy dodged it you are dead.
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
Why not change her a little bit, so she can have more posibilities like karma and morgana?
: Her passive is one of her spells. The movement speed is important, especially the doubled one when engaging with her team via ult. Her spells work so well together, i don't know how more interesting you want it to get. You can speed yourself up with the E to get in range for a perfect AA/W/AA (which slow them, via your E) to get an easier hit on Q. That's how you harass on botlane. 3/4 of your combo can't be missed and also heals you, which negates any retaliation. The choosing between heal/damage/heal or damage/heal/damage combos is also an aspect i enjoy (bouncing heals to distant targets through enemies is priceless). ...I get a feeling you want to make a midlaner out of her. LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE
Hahah ok this is weird. Who said i want them to remove the range of the second/third bounce (you have the same range from the target it first bounces on).
Infernape (EUW)
: They probably won't update her because her kit is perfectly fine. It's not toxic or unhealthy nor is it outdated. She has no reason to get an update.
Yes she has everything, kit perfect. I will say once more i just think riot can make that spells more interesting or at least they should add something on her passive, dunno..
: She is good as she is right now. No buffs, no nerfs, no changes needed. I am lvl 4 with her and don't thinks she needs any changes.
I main her, check my account. I even win mid lane with her sometimes, she is playable on mid early. but late she is kinda usseles (AP Nami).
Tarolock (EUW)
: irelia, renekton, riven? wut? she is a support champ or if you really want mid, so how do you meet them? btw you have your bubble, heal, slow, and a knockup/slow on ult if thats not enough for you to play around melee champs then just dont play nami
I am just giving example.. she doesn't need to get updated to be neccesarraly mid laner, my opinion is that riot can make that champion with more posibilities and more interesting for playing.
: Actually in her champion spotlight she was described as a possible midlaner
Yes, but she can't stand against any of midlaners as she is right now. Most of her damage is her Q, so you loose mid for sure if you play yasuo, he can dodge it as he wants.. and every other champion with dash/jump can dodge it really easy.
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: To be honest I am dissapointed with LeBlanc's Rework. Even though she now lives up to her title "The Deciever", to me she was more like a mage that is very mobile and fast. The new combos feel not as smooth as they used to be and with the old Q going into her passive you wont be able to 100-0 a squishy if they missposition (except when you are insanely fed). She seems to be somewhat tricky and like an illusionist now, but that fast moving and killing was what made her fun. I feel like her kit now is more like a big illusion tool, rather than a one target burst machine. Also, it is so annoying that everytime she uses her Ult she laughs. I feel like a douchbag using her Ult, because I hate to BM. Sadly now she does it outomatically. --- In my opinion she is not bad though, but she isn't the Champion I liked anymore. The things I liked about her are gone and she is dead for me. I don't think I will pick her up in near future.
Haha true that laugh is anoying. I understand what you want to say, but her main spec is trickery. Old version of le blanc wasn't so "tricky", in most cases while your miror (passive) activates, they allrdy bursted you down and you are dead, if you didn't buy some hp or defense. I like her now and she is much more interesting to play.
Rioter Comments
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=arsa1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sMrgQcQH,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-23T10:39:48.317+0000) > > Azir had changes on his W and passive, was it really necessary? And he was created after Nami i think. Not a rework. Simply a nerf. And it was fucking necessary.
And i didn't say it was a rework, i said he was changed in some way, as well as annie.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=arsa1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sMrgQcQH,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-23T10:39:48.317+0000) > > Azir had changes on his W and passive, was it really necessary? And he was created after Nami i think. Not a rework. Simply a nerf. And it was fucking necessary.
Haha what nerf, maybe ilttle? They changed W and passive, it litteraly came up on same thing. (upgrading W you get attack speed)
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=arsa1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sMrgQcQH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-22T20:57:44.425+0000) > > Did annie needed change on her passive? Tibbers gets mad and attacks nearby enemyes when she dies? She was allready overpowered, come on, you want to that this was necessary? Nami wasn't changed in any way from the moment they created her. I said "name two", that'd be one if you disregard how she needed to have less burst and more damage on a wider timespan. Still waiting.
Azir had changes on his W and passive, was it really necessary? And he was created after Nami i think.
Infernape (EUW)
: She doesn't need an update though. Her kit is fine for her main role (supporting) and it isn't toxic, unhealthy or broken.
Yes, Q stun, E poke (slows), R (knock up, slow), she has fine abilites now, but there are great things that you can make from "tidecaller" by changing her abilites in some way, or only passive, at least some change can make her mid laner too.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=arsa1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sMrgQcQH,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-22T10:27:27.356+0000) > > Many champions that didnt need any changes were changed Name two.
Did annie needed change on her passive? Tibbers gets mad and attacks nearby enemyes when she dies? She was allready overpowered, come on, you want to that this was necessary? Nami wasn't changed in any way from the moment they created her.
: 700k here. (both my main and smurf.) No she no need rework. The reason why she is may not be viable champion for some is because of her cast time and the fact she depends a lot on the enemy team (not only yours!). Champions like :fizz (high mobility/jumps etc) are counters .You can;t land your spells easily on them or peel as much as you would. You can play nami both defensive or aggressive at early game,something you can;t with other support champions.She got a really safe poke (w) which allow you to win pretty much every single trade . You don;t play with your q most of time at early . You cast it only when your gonna rush a "big trade" or enemy bot lane go "all in". Her build is hard .Lot's of active items at teamfights (mikaels/solaris/maybe even frost) The reason why she no need rework is because her whole kit is fine. Q:A balanced cc. You can dodge it if you play against nami. W:A strong early game poke & sustain with w. (the only problem here is the small cast time ). E:Works well with most of the adc right now.Also don;t forget it has no cast time. R:Mostly close range spell ,hitting your r at max distance is really hard. Maybe the strongest aoe in game (knock up > and then huge slow which makes impossible for enemy team to escape ). passive: Not the best one but its fine.
I am not saying that she is not fine now. But when you see how riot made cool and interesting champions to play like azir syndra, they also had some changes on their spells/passives. I just want to say that Nami as a tidecaller can be made much more better, even to be suitable for mid. Something like adding on her passive that when you come near water sharks appear, or i dont know. But those little sharks around her are great idea to add to her abilities or passive. My opinion, that some changes would be great on her.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Try AP Nami, and you'll see why she doesn't need any changes made to her. {{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3001}} EXTREME!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJA5KmN5d7g
Lol man i main her, and i play her on mid in ranked game, and i win sometimes. You can't carry with her definitly as a midlaner. Q and R easy to dodge, big cooldowns, E is for basic attack and you have 3 stronger basic hits, which means you have to stand and hit him, so you die instantly. She doesn't have any bursts, big cd on spells, easy to get killed, she can't mid definitly. Really hard to win it, and she can't carry for sure, only if you have good team you can win. Check my profile 172k expirience with Nami, won ranked few times on mid with her, against ahri, brand, lux, i won even against yasuo but on normal. She has some damage, and is fine early game, but late game you can do nothing with her as AP.
Rioter Comments
: Morgana was always a mid lane. That was what she was designed to do. She just got played support because of what she offered there when she fell out of favour in mid. Nami was initially designed to be a utility support, which she fits quite well. Changing her for the sake of changing her is a bad idea.
Yes, yes.. My opinion is that Nami with some changes can be much more interesting champion to play, never mind if she can go mid or not. If riot could at least add something on her passive that would be great.
arsa1998 (EUNE)
: Update Nami
If anyone has few minutes to read wider story about Nami's update, click on that link above in my discussion.
: Or, we could keep her as she is. The issue with having a support that can mid lane is that either he damage gets lower, making her lose her ability to go into a solo lane, or she loses utility, and is unable to do either.
Not true. She can be balanced as every other champion was when they were reworked. Morgana is cappable to go mid, because she has potencial to go mid. Little changes can make Nami mid laner too, but nvm mid, she doesnt have to be made to go mid too, but little changes would be great, like they changed Azir's W and passive, and many other champions were changed in some way. Why Annie needed buff on her bear when she was allrdy op? If riot could make that change and many others that weren't so neccesary, they could update Nami too. I think she can be much more interesting champion to play, as a "tidecaller".
Rioter Comments
Weelah (EUNE)
: Thats because your not suppoused to be like Xerath Your role is to control and disrupt movement and displace the enemy. Effectively separating them by creating large unaccessable areas Your not suppoused to 100-0 Assassins like Fizz and as mentioned already Fizz is a counter because he is highly mobile where as Taliyah is good vs champions and compositions with limited mobility
I didn't say she has to be assasin lol. Her damage right now is just funny, she is not supposed to be support to "change the teamfight by displacing, garding area and rest". Think about the fact her Q can't pass through targets, and she doesnt have ulti like Vel koz, syndra or i dunno. All of her damage is her Qactually. This champion needs to be same as she was.
: She was never meant to be a damage threat, she is a controller not a burst Mage so her main goal isn't to carry but instead to change the landscape of a fight to restrict where the enemies can go. And besides fizz isn't a nice matchup for you so it's not surprising you couldn't kill him.
She doesn't need to be burst champion, they just neeed to take her back as she was before. That is all, than you have some chance on mid against any champion :). Try her 5 games and you will realise what i am talking.
Dunsparce (EUNE)
: Are you aware that riot didn't nerf her q dmg on champions?
xD Really? I mained her, i know the differnce, i saw it on lvl 1 when i started ranked :D
Rioter Comments
: skarner is good as he is i dont complain him,but irelia needs nerf,a damage nerf srsly,illaoi,yasuo(ik he get nerf but he need bigger) sion,vayne,kindred,ahri,brand,twich ,mf,zed and etc a lot,but riot cares only about championship
I agree definitly that kindred needs neerf. On level 3 when she gets red buff, she can solo every jungler i think, and make easy kill too when she is ganking..
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: Lol Irelia doesn't need nerf, against Skarner well good adc can take him down for good. Or simply focus the rest of his team. Nerf Irelia? Lol there are other champions that are more broken but never got nerfed.
Irelia was already nerfed, but she needs more nerfing, she is tanky and makes too much damage + can heal her self easy which makes her op, she can get into 3 people just like that, and kill some of them.. At least nerf her damage
Rioter Comments
: I 100% agree in that Nami could be viable in the mid with some changes and it would be better more versatile champs are more fun. On the other hand im not playing much Nami so im not exactly the person who knows what changes she needs but with some nice updates i might try supp role as her x)
Thank you, finnaly someone who agrees..
arsa1998 (EUNE)
: Champion Nami
In ranked games, the fact is that 90% people want to play mid or bot as primary role, so they can carry game, you can be best support Eune but you will still loose if you had bad mid laner or adc. So definitly number of Nami players will rise for 50% i think, if riot reworks her into more interesting champion to play and champion compatable for mid lane.
: As far as i know they are updating assassins in the near future
Yes, i know... If you have read what i wrote, what do you think about that suggestions?
arsa1998 (EUNE)
: Champion Nami
Anyone on this page who agrees with my thoughts?
Show more

arsa1998

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion