Maluber (EUW)
: I kind of disagree with not getting mastery 6 and 7 because of a ban. Don't twist my words. I do agree about not receiving keys and chests, you were bad and hence shouldn't get free stuff. But not being able to earn mastery tokens is a step to much. Someone with a chat ban is deemed, by riot, ineligible to show their **mastery** with a champ. They are already being punished by no free chests but are now less inclined to spend money on chests to get blue essence. I can only assume from what I've read is riot has coded all the hextech stuff by rank as you don't get a rank if you have a negative account. I'll explain. Chests you need a win and an S, keys you need a win but most likely on riots end you need a win and a C, mastery tokens are same as chests.
I am okey with not getting chest and keys idc about that i care for the gameplay (i deserved it though).But not getting the 6,7 mastery is kind unfair.I was excited to get lucian mastery 7 but then my dreams were ruined :'( rip dreams.TY for the reply sorry for bad english i am greek :(
Rioter Comments
: Dude, people lie on the boards by default. Only a Red post can make us believe you didn't have any previous warnings/restrictions.
man pls i am not lieing idc if u doubt ur opinion.
Vo1dWalker (EUNE)
: Be possitive and you will become a better player. Good luck my friend. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
thank you man i appreciate it
: Well, you've had chat restrictions before the 14 day ban, so you haven't always followed the rules...
Man believe me i dint get a chat restriction i swear
: its not hard really just mute anyone at the first sign of shit focus on your own gameplay and you should be fine
yeah i ll learn from my mistakes
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: trolls legal , 0-14 ranked players legal , you fakin toxic flames perma banned BB :)
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
DAMN..SHOTS FIRED? xD.I m glad to see that troller got banned hope game ruiners get banned.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I never said he didnt deserve it.( i deserve too)my prob is that riot never...but never punishes trolls
Vo1dWalker (EUNE)
: Pfff i have never senn a player getting banned cause of trolling or feeding. I think the report button for these situations are for nothing here. So my friend.. you better stop flaming cause riot never ban trollers even if the have a report button for them. I can't understand why they don't ban them. I know that there are bad times and someone will troll but there are players out there who do it over and over again and riot don't ban them. But this doens't mean that you should flame. Flaming is against the rules and it's worse than trolling because a lot of times people are trolling because someone blames them or flame them.
Yeah man you are right I understand my fault and i see how bad my behaviour was.Well i ll play again i 14 days QQ
: Glad to hear it was just a one time thing then and your gonna improve. Brings back my faith in humanity when i see people like this who understand they did wrong. I know trolls are annoying but all we can do is ignore them for the game they are in and report them afterwards.
Thnx for the nice words man :)..i reported them i hope these kind of people quit lol and I HOPE I HOPE that the community comes back to s2 s3 where most of the summoners were nice and not flaming,trolling kids :)
Stell (EUNE)
: Yes i have and he got what he deserved. It doesn't prove anything else but that the system is working. You keep asking why you got banned , that's why i caps locked it to you because it has been told a million times already.
I know what i did..I should get banned not a prob but in my opinion both of them should get atleast a warning
: We really need somebody to talk to these flamers. they just don't see what they're doing wrong. It's really sad to see.
Like i said I know my fault i know i flamed i should get banned but why they should get away with it :)
Saryn (EUW)
: Read the rules and follow them.. If someone doesnt follow them just report them.. Dont start flaming and trolling or whatever cause this will get you both banned.. its simple :C
I have always followed the rules.But today i got out of my self
: > [{quoted}](name=azlo1925,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6E3VQaYl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-07T13:42:03.632+0000) > > I swear they didnt even get a warning..I know i was wrong but its just a video game..I can even go to tribunal because its under development or something like that Whether they got warning or not is none of your concern, all that u should do is report them after game. As soon as u started flaming u became same if not worse than them.
I know i ll try to calm myself next time ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=azlo1925,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6E3VQaYl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-07T13:19:10.066+0000) > > Flaming is agains the rules? and trolling is allowed thats some bs Trolling is not allowed. Its equal to flaming.
if it is like that they should have gotten the same punishment
: Stop complaining about your ban it was justified, you have been flaming people so you got banned its as simple as that. Yes you had trolls fair enough but it still isn't acceptable to flame them because of trolling, no matter how much we all wish to. Instead just concentrate on how you are playing and not the trolls as getting angry at them can affect how u play and mute and report them after game. Also about u being upset about these guys wont get banned they probably will however it is harder to find trolling than it is to find a flamer. I really hate to see posts like these. The 1st reason is because most of the time people complain when their ban is justified but also because people cant learn to stop their aggressive behavior. I hope you improve your behavior after your 14 day ban cause otherwise the next one will be a permanent ban and all the time you spent on getting to where you are on this account will be all for nothing.
Man,this is my first ever ban and i playing this game from s2 as i said i know its my fault i never said it wasnt.I was never a toxic player i was the type of guy that encourages other players..but for 3 bad game i got banned..its ok i know i will stop flaming but they might not stop trolling.Thnx for u comment though
Saryn (EUW)
: They would get a warning.. Same way you got a ban and now you are trying to find justice in the boards cause u was toxic :C
I swear they didnt even get a warning..I know i was wrong but its just a video game..I can even go to tribunal because its under development or something like that
: bye
BYEEE :(
Strigina (EUNE)
: Are you in a kindergarten to start with "But it's not my fault, they started"? You are insulting your own intelligence with it. Not to mention this argument wouldn't be valid even there. Riot don't care why did you decide to break their rules, you did it and it's punishable.
I understand what you are saying..i know i am wrong but a chat ban would be better than ban for 14 days
Stell (EUNE)
: BECAUSE YOU FLAME FOR GODS SAKE. This isn't about "but they did this and that" this is about YOUR behavior
WOW calm down mate LOL XD.I know what i did but c'omon its a video game have u seen videogamedonkey video about quiting league?Go watch it and u will understand my confusion
Stell (EUNE)
: you know they are different people every game who you flame. they might just do it in one game or very rarely, but your flaming is stacking up
I still dont get why i should get banned for 14 days while they didnt even gave a chance by giving a chat ban..I know i flamed but we all have bad days
Saryn (EUW)
: Trolling is not allowed either, did you report them tho? :c
yes but they will not even get a warning so it wasnt worth it
Strigina (EUNE)
: None of these is allowed, but it takes way more time to recognize troll in army of people, who just had a bad game. You instantly find a flame. Also, it takes more games than just one for 14 days ban, it's safe to say, this was not your first flame nor report. Remember, this ban is your last warning. Permaban is next.
I know ill try not to flame..But c'omon they are getting away with it and i am getting banned =(
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: even if they trolled(which is unlikely even if they say "yes") 1 time trolling =/= ban if they troll(intentionally feed etc) more often they will get perma banned. BUT Flaming is against the rules, and u probabaly got 10/25 chat restrictions before that, (if not then u flamed pretty hard-> show chatlogs). If i were you i would stop writing in the chat completely because if u flame once more your account is going to get perma banned (even noob and ez can get u banned permanently )
yeah I just have read the punishments..they didnt even game a chat ban..If the have given me one i would have stopped but they didnt..And thnx for the advice i ll try to follow it but its very hard :(
Saryn (EUW)
: You got banned because you flamed 2 trollers.. Flaming is against the rules :C
Flaming is agains the rules? and trolling is allowed thats some bs
: WTf, why are u laying ? ? ? U can get 14 days ban if was reported 4-5 times. AND U WAS WARRING !
i wasnt warned,they "warned'' 10 days a go
Rioter Comments
: You always get down in LP if you lose a game even if you're in promo. So if you lose both games you'll end up at ~60 LP. If you win next, lose the last, you'd end up at 80ish. It has always worked like that.
Man i got to promos right? and the first game of promos i lost it and got back to 81 lp like is that a thing? (sorry for bad english)
Rioter Comments
SoulBawz (EUW)
: but moooooooooooooooom
HAHHAAAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SoulBawz (EUW)
: yea but still :3
OH comon give me a break xD
: Well she's moved on to better things, right? ^^
I hope so bro,I hope so!
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Back in season 3 (Which I didn't play in) the community seemed to be so chill, unlike now where everyone is wishing cancer upon each other.
Yeah you are so right...I remember playing normal games and have so fun,but for some reason after season 3 and at the start of the 4th things got messed up idk why.But I hope the community goes back to those days(s3,s4) P.S sorry for the bad english :)
SoulBawz (EUW)
: thats not really smart to tell somebody he is new if he wasnt around since season 3 lol, i was on league from late season 4 till now (season 6) so no. im not new. but i will search her up sometime
You know what I meant :3
: She's gone on to be a Patreon person last I heard, wanted to focus on writing.
Pff...i used to love her summoner showcase
SoulBawz (EUW)
: what is nikasur?
You must be a new lol player!Back in season 3 there was a show or smth like that she use to present.Omg she was so cool.If you serch on youtube you might be able to find her.
Rioter Comments

azlo1925

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion