Rioter Comments
Akiza (EUW)
: Same problem too... Always between 7-12
unistall avast antivirus if you are using it, then restart pc and reinstall leauge
: Patch 9.2 - still happening to me. Happening ever since 9.1, starts lagging around 7 mins ingame. Massive and sudden FPS drops, can't even move, lost a few games thanks to this. Not happening again after lagging once. Any solutions?
if you are using avast unistall it, then restart pc and reinstall leauge
: same for me it started in 9.1 but then it was like at 13 min and now its at 7. Did anyone try uninstalling and reinstalling league, if so any results?
I have the same problem but i found a fix- if you using avast antivirus delete it then restart the pc then reinstall leauge
: same for me it started in 9.1 but then it was like at 13 min and now its at 7. Did anyone try uninstalling and reinstalling league, if so any results?
Same thing to me , before the patch it starts to lag in the 8-10 min for short time but now its start from the 6th minute in the game and lag for like 1 minute. During this my fps is still the same but the game starts lagging so hard that the main music from the game disapear, i can only hear my champion. Also the reinstalling didnt work to me, also im not having any ping problems on other games.
Rioter Comments

bleyzet420

Level 195 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion