: hey thanks for sharing , i'm the artist who made it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} you can find more of my art and the skins that i made in the past here: http://ibralui.deviantart.com/ or here : https://www.facebook.com/iBralui/
: Hey guys,i might think you don't want to hear this but i know how you can have fun on the game again
I have little friends that play League, and they barely play league. How I still have fun? Off-meta picks. I really have fun playing Full Ap {{champion:20}} Ap {{champion:81}} Hell, I even had fun playing AD {{champion:245}}
: Show some love to MagikarpUsedFly
: Humpels guide for almost everything - Chapter 1: Listening
next topic: how to survive university, pls I need this ASAP
: Before typing "I have no jungler" please, ask yourself this question
Oh shit! shots fired, someone better call the ambulance.
: It's exclusive on ProGuides dude.
I bet LOLking has already used this guide
Gajoob (EUW)
: Milestone Achieved!
Eveninn (EUW)
: Good morning lovely community!
last week I passed my exam, this week I plan to do the same thing, my hands are the best part of the body
Alex3995 (EUW)
: yea i m
: you mean donger the god of no-skill-champs
He actually takes skill, as an ex-donger main I don't approve. I quit maining him because of his high skill cap, you have to strategically place his turrets, your rockets only do half the enemy's HP, your E is hard to land, You need to know what to Upgrade with your ult, He needs so much skills ~~~~Said no on ever
Rioter Comments
: Just felt like sharing my achievment :) #JUST DO IT!
5 master tokens, 483 blue essence :))))))))))
Alex3995 (EUW)
: avarage wait time for me is 0.2 sec +champselect
you must be a support main.
Juusharou (EUW)
: Dynamic Queue suucks hard
At Riot HQ Manager: One of our problems is: boosting. Employee: Let's make Dynamic Queue! Manager: Give that man a cookie!
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Guide on how to accept a found match:
: Was this supposed to be funny? XD
Abominable? A-Bomb-In-A-Bull ?
Rioter Comments
: Change Vayne's %HP true damage to scale it with her maximum AD
: are you kidding me? yeah, i main veigar (since season 3 or so) and yeah, hes stronger now than he was ever since his rework due to high ap BUT, and this is a bigger but than frostblade irelia, it comes with a price. when you have full hp, the scaling is only 75% of his ap. let that sink in. before the mage update, he had 1.2 scaling with his and 0.8 with the enemy's ap. that was essentially double ap damage which could obliterate any ap. so now he has an execution ult, but when your hp is high it deals little damage, especialy if you have any mr. and thanks to current changes, mr is easily available to anyone. heck, i played against a yasuo who bought {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3102}} and i didnt do any damage to him, he ended up carrying his team. veigar is strong, has a lot of pick potential but if you play right he is not very viable right now. even now, his winrate is about 49%. it means he doesnt win even half of the games he plays. so what if he can burst someone down if he still cant use that insane power to win games?
I played a singed My build {{item:3065}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3027}} still got 1 shot :)
Eambo (EUW)
: New Junior Wrenchies Incoming!
: Punishing people who ban your champions
Emestie (EUW)
: Taric's face in champion select
No, his face is to fabulous for me to handle
: > [{quoted}](name=chill22518,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3dEz2uAq,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-21T03:35:00.273+0000) > > The way you implement the punishments on this should be changed, sometimes a player could be dodging champion select for a really good reason. If I were in champion select with a person who says he is going to troll, would I stay and play 20 mins knowing that I will lose and the game will be ruined? Of course I won't, and the idea of being punished for that is just annoying. ABSOLUTELY NEVER dodge the game in such situation. Remember, troll loses as well, and only by playing a game you will get a chance to report a troll. So, for the sake of community, swallow 1 defeat and help remove trolls from premises.
What if It was the last game of my promos? I was just giving an example of why people dodge, there are many reasons why a player might dodge, and some are for good reasons.
ZseLotH (EUNE)
: no punishement? ok lets dodge and get 100% matched with same people against same team aand the dodge will be done again, for the same reason.
I didn't say no punishment, if you read > I think Riot should find a new way of implementing the punishments, maybe make the system check the player's previous records of dodging, if he hasn't dodged in a while then he probably doesn't deserve the punishment, I don't know, you have the creative mind Riot. > I suggested a way of punishment, and said that if they don't like my way they can come up with their own.
: It's not "luck" to get S ranks.
Wazzabis (EUW)
: Rengar bug (patch 6.10)
still 1 shots lucian
AscL Duck (EUW)
: ***
fixed, pls hide this comment before people find out D:
Rioter Comments
Arsene (EUNE)
: Ty Riot for awarding us!
For that sir... I respect you!
Çhaòs (EUW)
: How to play Taliyah.
This idea rocks.
Nukeman20 (EUW)
: Blue essence to get level 6...
I don't like the idea of something that is supposed to be achieved with skill and experience with a champion be associated with luck...
Rioter Comments
Frxmmy (EUW)
: I dont know who to buy, any advice?
{{champion:245}} user him in both roles
: Champion Mastery 6,7 ( Poor Attempt to waste hextech chest with usless champ shard)
I agree, I don't like the idea of something that means experience and skill on a champion being associated with luck.
: Fizz is op as hell..
{{champion:238}} is OP {{champion:11}} is OP {{champion:122}} is OP {{champion:90}} is OP {{champion:143}}is OP {{champion:63}} is OP {{champion:7}} is OP The list goes on...
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 25
1) {{champion:81}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} 2) {{champion:222}} 3) {{champion:22}} 100% didn't look at other answers to answer mine
: > [{quoted}](name=GalaxySoul,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RrmwtBoi,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-19T16:20:12.181+0000) > > Ohhh... You are one of those! -____- One of what? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: The sound of progress, my friend.
I dont get champ shards ;-;
: -Play Anivia -Max E -Build a Wall -Play Trundle -Max E -Build a Pillar -Play Taliyah -Farm to Level 6 quickly -Build a Wall -Play Poppy -Farm to Level 6 quickly -Disengage your enemy laner before your jungler arives with your R Use any artificial Terrain available to block your jungler. He will probably hesitate to Flash over it. And ping him away like mad.
Rioter Comments
Halburun (EUW)
: Is there gonna be a part 2? :o
there will be if you want to :)
: Didn't heard half of them, so kudos.
I've got my sources. :P
: yeah some supports i had to let go since otherwise it would take up two lines and that would make it disorganized, but i guess zilean is a mix between a poke champ like zyra and somethign along the lines of janna and soraka. He would be high in Crowd control, keeping the adc alive and Poking. IN all the other criteria he is kinda meh and isnt rly special
: Patch 6.10 - The truth
pretty well summed up
Rioter Comments
l Jay l (EUNE)
: So you want to shut down a champion with a button. You don't want do dodge or something, you want just to press a button and kill Fizz or Zed. How it would be if there was a spell that stun you for 5 seconds and you can't aa, unfair right ? + Adc are made to be late game monsters, they need protection, as and ADC you shouldn't be able to go mid or top and kill the enemy champion just by aa. You don't want a fair game , you want a game where ADC destroy everything , anytime.
Adc's rn cant do anything against assassins. _(But you should always be with your support)_ your support cant do anything when you die in 0.1s
Rioter Comments
: List Of The Strengths and Flaws Of (almost) Every Support Champion
TrollyZZ (EUNE)
: Riot doesn't jump straight to perma-ban for use of third party apps (like i got a friend that was banned for 3 days reason : usage of thrid party programs (MK-LOL)) EDIT : OK OK. I didnt know that so many people got perma-d for the use. I guess that he just got lucky or he got banned for something else and/or he was lying.
Joyi (EUW)
: Zed Counterplay as an ADC.
Error 404 zed counter not found
Show more

chill22518

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion