cika123 (EUNE)
: Demoted from gold to bronze.
THX all for your answers, it helped me a lot to understand this "new placement" and it is easier when I know there is a lot of work for me to get to gold this season. The biggest issue I currently have is getting unskilled team or too skilled.... but its easier playing when you know there isnt anything else but your own skill on plate :D
Rioter Comments
Ymir (EUW)
: Upcoming Upgrades to Chat Restrictions
This will effectively cripple any cooperative communication between players that try to help each other :). My experience is that 75% of reports for me come from very people this "Chat restriction" should be imposed. On the end of the day I get 5-10 reports from people that rage entire game just because they refuse to cooperate with the entire team to make a good play or form a strategy. Instead of just strengthening restrictions and etc. maybe you would need to fix reporting system. In my case, I noticed "report system" being more abused by the same people that it should be forced at. Never the less "I love IT :)". Especially when i get that 25 games chat ban from a flamer and crippling my communication abilities in due process.

cika123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion