: What will you do first in Sandbox mode ?
GP combos, Graves combos, CSing, what more?
: Graves Rework
That would kill the creativity of the game.
WeedLTU (EUNE)
: graves
For top lane, you go {{item:3812}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3026}} . I play him only top, sometimes mid, and when I go mid I go for {{item:3142}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3026}} .
Riot tmx (EUNE)
: EUNE platform migration maintenance (25.08.2016)
So does this mean servers will be up at 1 pm?
driow123 (EUNE)
: Q: enemy CHAMPIONS W: costs one E: name Kappa R: she actually does have ammo system, r costs all of her blades, and she needs to recharge.
Ok she is Aatrox's sister, and she is a tall, slim lady with a strong body, her eyes are covered like lissandra, she has long hair and wings, pretty much a darkin look fyi. She survived the war, and now she is looking for Aatrox. She meets Varus, who she gets a crush on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , and she senses a darkin presence in his bow. She is strong willed, but a little naive. Updated abilities above, have a look!
: Graves Cigar
....I....i...i....am....s..s..so....h-happy....
: can you say these four words without getting tounge tied?
Rioter Comments
: Just pointing out that the W kind of does cost health... and really that is all I can think of that is bad, She has a very strong damage mechanic in those blades, but is gated by a caster-ammo system, which is a rather good balance. He long are her cooldowns? Is she also gated by "do not spam or you will kill yourself", and does she have the ability to cast and deal damage with abilities *without* having an available blade? Passive: Very good, gives her an ammo system that compensates for the %Current Health bonus (I take it that it is bonus on top of her abilities' own damage) damage. So she cannot spam, but is deadly in an all in or slow but extended fight. Unless, does the passive damage only happen when a blade is available, and she is still free to cast spells without them? Would be cool to have the number of blades scale with something! Q: Skill shot? Hits champions only? Or is it a click-on? And does it have a base damage value? Either way its a nice spell. W: Does her W cost a blade? Its a nice ability, a good bit of risk for reward. E: Ok, one problem here is the name, not the best you could do! What I would have your *Q* do is have a re-activation after the Blades connect with a target, so then you can reactivate them early, possibly without dealing the trigger damage but getting the/a blade(s) back. When E collides, Q automatically changes to its re-activation button form? Q deals its damage after a duration, E seems to deal its damage on removal of blades? R: Ok, from reading this I take it that she does *not* have an ammo system, which is a shame but not necessarily a bad thing. It just means that she will not have any bonus damage on her R if, for example, she E'd then W'd. It stops me from asking if there would be anyway to get blades back sooner (not just W refund). I like the whole "delayed" burst of her kit! Ok, now; - Give us a bit of a description (what would she look like) - How about even a vague bit of Lore?
Q: enemy CHAMPIONS W: costs one E: name Kappa R: she actually does have ammo system, r costs all of her blades, and she needs to recharge.
Rioter Comments
Pikajew (EUNE)
: Dernal = GP + Fiora(kind of) + Jinx
I am wondering about the logic in your opinion. Why do u think that?
Rioter Comments
: Champion rework concept: Yorick, the gravedigger
MephiAura (EUW)
: Ghost Rider Thresh Skin-concept!
DraskoGames (EUNE)
: STOP PLAYING GRAVES JUNGLE
I support your opinion. Because it strongly depends on the lanes' CC capability. Just having your w doesn't mean u are guaranteed a good gank, because if the enemy has a dash, u just wasted mana for nothing. I play him still ADC and i wreck face 99 percent of the time. Besides, there are other short ranged carries out there like Lucian with a base range of 500.
MrVört (EUW)
: CHampion Concept: Tobias, The Ruthless.
PLS no Tobias, thats tf's real name
: Well if this guy is prone to such outbursts, he'll probably cool down soon. Question is do you want somebody that hectic and bossy around you. If it were me, that'd be the last conversation i'd ever have with him, but that's your call. If however he was serious about it, well, someone whose "friendship" is lost over something like that never was your friend to begin with.
He really is prone to outbursts....
Fler (EUNE)
: Is it a LoL friend or real one friend? If real life one, then he needs help If u ask me, anyway I do not care who took my lane or who did this or that, I want to win, so I gonna do a leash for Adolf if needed ...
Real friend.....Dont worry now it has passed XD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Katarina Build!
I'm not a huge Katarina player but in games i've seen most players rush a Liandry's and then Rabadon's, Zhonya's and stuff like that. But one friend of mine actually builds a Luden's Echo. He said it's very good on Kata. BTW my fav/main is{{champion:104}}.
: There isn't really anything complicated here. The strongest build for an ADC is: IE. PD. BT. LW. GA. If you're snowballing or want the extra burst damage, going IE. Ghostblade is very strong. If you're against super tanks/need more kite. Swapping out BT for botrk is suitable. Swap out GA for QSS vs certain match ups and Banshee Veil against powerful AP Assassins like LB. If you want to be 100% Ham, drop GA for Ghostblade or another PD. If you have a double ADC comp, you could try a stronger dueling/kite build like Bork. Ruunan's. BT. LW. .Frozen Mallet. No one can escape you and you constantly get your E off CD, making you kite like crazy. Your DPS is still high but lower than the crit build.
Okay, thanks! BTW are you ADC main?
Staxix (EUW)
: Champ synergy
{{champion:104}} +{{champion:53}} FTW!!!!!!
driow123 (EUNE)
: Best Graves Build?
My bad. PD instead of Shiv
: Wow what a cool ADC! I don't know if I'd pick dravens passive, I've never seen stats for how much gold it makes. I am a huge fan of vayne's passive because of the chasing potential, i hate those moments where someone gets away on 100hp. I like your choice of E and R, most ADCs have an escape on E and a global(ish) on R, so for you to pick those two in particular is nice. What else can you make?
Personally i didn't think u would like that. I'm not lvl 30 i'm just 24. But i just love combining stuff and those were the first things i would get in my mind. Another: Graves's passive Jinx's Q Ashe's W Varus' E Lucian's Ult Range monster thanks to rocket launcher, reduced healing with E, AoE with W, burst dmg with ult. In a scale of 1 to 10 which would u choose?
: Izzyhal's Build a Champ.
That would be fantastic. I would go with: ADC Draven's passive Graves' Q Vayne's W Ezreal's E Caitlyn's R Great snowballer, great burst, great mobiliy and long range sniping.
Rioter Comments
Karmoon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=driow123,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=91Rgnvto,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-04T17:41:39.755+0000) > > teemo must be removed as soon as possible unbalanced noob champ An amazing thesis, sir. Pray tell what defines a 'noob champ'? Is it your theory that only noobs use Teemo? Would it not be accurate to therefore say that only noobs lose to Teemo? I believe the formula the academic community uses in these circumstances is 'L2P'. But that's just a theory. It's all just anecdotal evidence. I'm not even sure I'm really here.
noob champ means that he is the son of satan
: THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!
RITO PLS REMOVE TEEMO!
Rioter Comments

driow123

Level 58 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion