D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Nicktron and kaceytron won get banned because they dont rly flame ingame ... Flaming on twitc might get u banned there but that is rarely the case... Tyler1 was a huge asshole HEY HE HAD 19 FUCKING 19 PERMABANS! Get that in your head and dont try defending him
He can have 100 permabans if you want. He was fun to watch, while those 2 Bronze V trolls weren't ...
: A guy with Leblanc on his name talking about mechanics...please. Anyway, being good at the game doesn't save you from the ban hammer if you are a babyragger as you himself called him. Fin.
Finally you learned! Good boy! This is how you improve you mechanics! You play LeBroken and you climb ladder. Why would I waste my time playing as Plat V 0 LP support, hoping some random peeps will carry me if I can just burst my enemy down most of the time? If being good doesn't save you from the ban hammer if you are a babyragger, I can't even imagine what happens if you are bad at game and babyragger (hi Nicktron and Kaceytron).
: Tl/Dr(I didn't read much as well.) Cries about dynamic queue and defends one of the most toxic player you will ever see.
TL/DR his profile (I didn't read much as well.) He is all about having conflict with someone whenever he makes post on boards.
Bugaboo (EUW)
: "But I don't like having discussion with your kind of people, you know what they say ... don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down on his level and beat you with his stupidity :^)" Not judging by this comment. If that's not what you intended, then I apologize for taking it as such, but this comment certainly made it look like you were. I am not making you look like an idiot, I am simply saying that you are one person. Tyler1 didn't get banned indefinitely immediately. He has already had _multiple_ banned accounts. There's a difference between being toxic once or twice, and being toxic over. And over. And over. And then not reforming after being punished. You might know what is toxic and not. Most people do. I bet most people in Riot do. But with millions of players over multiple servers, they have no time to evaluate the severity of each case unless it reaches such a severe point that they have to deal with it personally. It's not as if they have a team of people just ready to deal with the thousands (or more) of reports they receive regularly.
I'm pretty sure these people know about people like Nicktron and Kaceytron, they are "famous" enough. Just saying, someone who actually has godlike mechanics and it good at game + does his best in order to make stream fun gets banned, and some pure Bronze V ass-raging troll who argues with twitch spectators and stands AFK at fountain while reading stupid donations doesn't? And I thought there are same rules for all ... NA thread about Tyler1's permaban got 3,2k downvotes and ok, let's say it was "his fanboys" who did that. Do these Riot employees think same would happen if Nicktron and Kaceytron would get permabanned? In this case it they'd get more like 3,2k upvotes instead of 3,2k downvotes.
Minstrel (EUNE)
: No, in fact I do not. Make up your mind on whether you want to argue or not. Though I guess your dismissive stance will keep up no matter the course of this conversation. Anyway, on to your point. Let me ask you this. If you were to march into Riot's HQ and ask to be hired on the team that handles the behavior systems like the tribunal and the automated punishment system, do you think they'd take you? Do you think they'd take anyone? Knowing how to handle such cases isn't as easy as you make it out to be, and knowing how to find and tackle each separate case is another feat that's hard to beat. People that work to solve these problems have studied behavioral / social sciences (and of course are helped by programmers). They aren't your run-in-the-mill player that's like "ay, dis guy b toxic". Saying it's that easy only diminishes their studies and their work.
Not as easy as it looks? Sorry, man, but I will ask you again, do you have to study to recognize what is toxic and what is not? Most people are smart enough to recognize sarcasm, passive-negative attitude (like saying "good job" to your teammate when he dies) and so on. You want me to tell everything there is to study about social science? Treat people in the way you want them to treat you. That is everything there is to study about social science. If you treat people nice, they will treat you nice. If you treat them bad, they will treat you bad. If you won't respect rules then people won't respect them either. If you punished one toxic guy they you will have to punish all toxic guys or that happens: > If you won't respect rules then people won't respect them either.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I downvoted thread too. Not because I disagree with ban, maybe he deserved it. Tyler1 was maybe toxic in-game but it was all about making it more interesting, at least I got an impression he isn't really toxic, he actually has godlike mechanics and is generally really nice guy when he isn't baby-raging or trolling. On the other side you have players like Nicktron or Kaceytron who flame their teammates, spam report buttons, their behaviour is ... (so bad that I even can't find any words to describe it) and they are reading donations and standing afk in base while arguing with spectators who are stupid enough to donate them any money and after all that, they are pure Bronze V (which means they're the last people who have right to talk about bad mechanics or skill, like it or not). Hi, I am Riot, I will ban Tyler1, he deserves it because he got popular for trolling and he is too much boring. But leave Nicktron and Kaceytron untouched, they have really fun and friendly streams, they are bright future of LoL community. Community could learn a thing or too from Tyler1, what can community learn from Nicktron and Kaceytron? Don't tell me that it is "irrelevant" what others do when we are judging Tyler1's case. Rules are for everyone. If you ban one you have to ban another or simply don't ban anyone.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Oh, yeah, everyone from Tyler's stream loged in just to downvote the thread. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Bugaboo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=eLeblanc,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ql595dXX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-01T08:46:41.227+0000) > > Experts? Experts of what? I don't need to be expert to know what is more toxic, less toxic or not toxic at all. > > The rest of your comment you are just trying to make me look like an idiot. Sadly for you, you made yourself look like an idiot, not me. > But I don't like having discussion with your kind of people, you know what they say ... don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down on his level and beat you with his stupidity :^) They weren't calling you an idiot, they were pointing out that you are literally one singular person who likely has no expertise in this field of work. If you do, then maybe you might know some things to do better, but unless you're a whole company of people, you don't know better than them.
Did I say he was calling me an idiot? No. He tried to make me look like idiot, now you're trying same thing. What ... you think I need to be expert to recognize what is toxic behaviour and what is not? I said it couple of times and I will say it again, if Tyler1 got banned then 20% of most toxic people's accounts should disappear immediately from LoL and that means **immediately**!
Minstrel (EUNE)
: \*shrugs\* As you wish, won't make my day any different.
You forgot to answer my question, **EXPERTS OF WHAT**? Do you need to be an expert to know what is more or less toxic and what is not toxic at all?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Hmm, I saw a lot of your comments and I took you as a one of rare people on boards who are able to make objective judgement and behave like an adult. "Downvotes from Tyler's fanboys" sounds really childish though, maybe I misjudged you? :/
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Riot is composed of a team of experts, from gamers and artists all the way to people working in the legal and behavioral departments. And _you_, petty little you, want to _save_ them? It's like you're walking up to Gauss like "naw man, your math's all wrong".
Experts? Experts of what? I don't need to be expert to know what is more toxic, less toxic or not toxic at all. The rest of your comment you are just trying to make me look like an idiot. Sadly for you, you made yourself look like an idiot, not me. But I don't like having discussion with your kind of people, you know what they say ... don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down on his level and beat you with his stupidity :^)
: Why do you speak on behalf of the whole community? "You're losing your community" Hell no, I've been investing my money on this account for 4 straight years. xDDD Just because you were disappointed or hated something doesn't mean everybody else has the same opinion. And I bet all my money that you'll never stop playing LoL till you get a perma ban.
Your post and nickname tells everything about you. Sorry, I just think having discussion with you would be pointless. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8a75KeUR-the-indefinite-banning-of-tyler1 3,2k downvotes, but yeah, how do I dare to speak in name of whole community, when I'm the only one who doesn't agree with some of Riot decisions? Man, I should get banned for that!!!
: > Tyler1 might be toxic a bit Ok at this point you are delusional. The sheer amount of offenses the guy committed is unreal. And Gross Gore is simply scum. > Nothing from their stream And they only play while streaming? > Nothing from their stream can't be compared to famous attention who*e Kneecoleslaw who was choking her cat on stream Not like that affects the game in any way... like seriously how does that affect the game, like poor cat but still > then at least 20% of most toxic community should be banned as well. Same rules for all, right? Rito makes a major point about same rules for all which is why they also ban Esports people if the offense is severe enough.
> And they only play while streaming? Good point and we are back again to what I said. Worst stuff probably happens when they don't but how many LoL players you think are streaming? 1 percent, 2 percent maybe? We can only guess it from here on how many people from 98 percent of remaining community does toxic stuff like that. On my main account I barely see any toxic player and I enjoy my games. With this smurf account ... dude, you don't want to know how toxic low level players are, there are 50 report requests every game, side with more smurfs wins, so I understand why some people prefer to level their smurfs against bots.
Armakar (EUW)
: I also liked tyler1, if it was up to me he would be unbanned. However. Tyler1 has 18 permenantly banned accounts. That's -72- punishments, is that not clear enough that just banning him once doesn't accomplish anything? yes, he was funny, and actually a nice guy, HOWEVER. There was a REASON people trolled him ( Not a justified one ) because he was famous for flaming without reason, intentionally trolling without reason, buying accounts ( imo this is not a bad thing but still ) , harassing people , etc. Tyler's ban was COMPLETELY deserved, he admits it himself. Riot can't just keep letting him make new accounts and flame. His last words were " fucking shit team " for gods sake. And Gross Gore PERMANENTLY damaged the reputation of various Riot employees, who did absolutley nothing wrong. Wether he's sorry or not what he did was VERY serious and to this day Krepo is still recieving hate comments and messages about him bieng a pedophile. The next time he's casting something I can guarentee people will be spamming the pedobear emote, dispite the fact he didn't actually do anything. They both deserved their bans. However, I do agree that Riot are ruining the community by giving ridiculous punishments to minor flaming , and giving little to no punishments to intentional AFKers and intentional feeders. They are also ruining ranked with Dynamic que, and games are becoming way too snowbally and they are enforcing a meta. Season 6 feels like the only season where i'm inclined to play strong , meta champs, and the whole snowballing issue will get 50x worse when the new dragon changes roll out. Also, you imply that Riot should not ban people who spend alot of money on their game, but at the same time you say they are ruining the community. What ?
Completly agree with you dude, just saying ... if they deserved bans then so should at least 20% of most toxic community. I didn't say Riot are ruining community, I said they're ruining game for community.
: >Gross Gore and Tyler1 were just defending themselves Being toxic towards toxic people is equally unacceptable. Also Gross Gore was a major dick. > clearly forbid what this Rammus did in that game and now i demand you to ban this Rammus too. You do realize that rito doesn't ban people for one time offense and such. Both the guys yo are trying to prop up as being falsely banned have a history of being toxic with tyler having lost tons of accounts and I dont think i need to talk about Gross, you probably know what he did.
> You do realize that rito doesn't ban people for one time offense and such. So you are saying trolling once is completely fine for you and for 9 other people in match with you? You heard him people, if you want to try trolling you have 1 free game of trolling, nothing will happen to you! However, you do realize that this isn't just "one time" troll? He probably did it before, but since he wasn't on stream only he and 9 other people would know about it. > Both the guys yo are trying to prop up as being falsely banned have a history of being toxic with tyler having lost tons of accounts and I dont think i need to talk about Gross, you probably know what he did. Dude ... Like i said, Gross Gore and Tyler1 might be toxic a bit, but that is their passion towards game. Nothing from their stream can't be compared to famous attention who*e Kneecoleslaw who was choking her cat on stream, ofcourse Terms of Use don't include any "don't choke your cat" rule but that is far more innapropriate then mocking teammates in chat. Just saying, if they deserved bans, then at least 20% of most toxic community should be banned as well. Same rules for all, right?
: >but then again, their teammates trolled them Stop preaching retaliation. The bans were deserved what others did is irrelevant. >If you wanted perfect system where nobody would flame/feed/troll (or however you call it) you could just set system to do so A perfect system is inherently impossible
No it is not because system should be designed in that way to be fair towards everyone. Gross Gore and Tyler1 were just defending themselves in way they were thought to. Thanks for you pust you did remind me of something. RIot, you banned Tyler1, right? Here you have evidence, your terms of use clearly forbid what this Rammus did in that game and now i demand you to ban this Rammus too. Not banning him would give me an impression that such behaviour is allowed and who knows I might do it myself once because you RIot gave me bad example of what behaviour is allowed with not banning him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXPFIhFt1XM > A perfect system is inherently impossible Perfect system is possible. Everything is possible. But sure, you are right, it won't be possible as long as you keep telling that to yourself. When you will believe it is possible and will do your best, you'll have perfect system. Same concept like "I can't reach master, I am far too bad" until you start to believe you are able to improve even more. All you have to do is to do your best to recognize mistakes and fix them.
Rioter Comments
Real Ahri (EUW)
: Riven, Zed and Yasuo.
xMidnight (EUW)
: Lol, first of all idk why people talk without having seen me play Second of all, a level 15 is calling me low elo. What the actual fk
I know it hurts my dear, but it's true ... :'(
xMidnight (EUW)
: Nope, im talking about ranked (where i play vs everything from g1 to d5 players) aswell as ranked team (where i have to lane vs d1/master tier players usually). U dont get anything. Before i started maining yasuo, i had a 2/11 w/l on him with terrible kda. Since that was still early stage of this season, the kda and w/l still remains. But yeah 9/4 w/l and extremly high kda lately doesnt mean shit i guess lmao. Also w/l doesnt even mean ''oh this guy is god/bad''it pretty much just says how lucky u were with ur teams. I have a 100% winrate over 3 games with a champ i suck with, why? Oh right cus i was lucky that the teams didnt feed for once lmao while i have shit kda on some champs i play extremly well on, lets take Ezreal etc, why? Oh right cus its a champ where ive had so many 1/16 lanes aswell as afks. So yeah, win/loss means what? Right, how lucky u were. Btw, i dont wanna be faker, faker wanna be me :3
You are an average gold player, trying to prove to himself he is something special, lol, nah you are not, you are just a cocky low elo player.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Wasn't that the tip for bronze and silver (and potentially Gold)? :s "BUY MORE WARDS!"
Platinum V 0 LP. Somehow people with this ranked "status" are sometimes more disappointing than Bronze players. I'm serious I would rather have a high bronze player on team than some (not all, but some) Platinum V 0 LP players.
: they were bad. By looking at their match history and summoner profile, I could easily say they're bad, they just had a good/lucky game.
So? Only thing that will go in match history is who won and who lost. And you really judge people based on match history, WOW! Do you know it is possible they were just on big losing streak? If someone has 6 wins and 14 losses in last 20 matches that means he is bad? And someone who has 18 wins and 2 losses in last 20 matches you consider him to be challenger smurf or what? Even though his win rate might be only 51%?
EmEx (EUW)
: lol, nope they dont praise me. so what should I do when they flame me for ks? Should I tell them that ''I need the gold to support you''. Should I say nothing? Should I mute them?
> [{quoted}](name=EmEx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aE8ZUAJJ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-10-26T17:07:22.711+0000) > Should I mute them? That is the right question and it is also an answer. "KS" dumbs don't know that every kill your team gets is an advantage. They don't know that 1 dead enemy means a 5v4, which could result in more kills (potentionally even ace), turrets, dragon, baron ... they just want the kill. So don't waste time with them. They want the kill, you want to win.
zaxxaa (EUW)
: I never said that. You are most likely not all that smart .And not gonna offer anything to the conversation. So im gonna put you on ignore now. *Edit* Anyways , for a plat like you, its good riddance for you to get rid of me. GOtta get rid of the skillfull opponents if u ever gonna climb higher u know.
Diamond V 0 LP. You are pretty much Platinum yourself ...
QueenD88 (EUW)
: I'm Salty... Because I am sick of carries getting glory...
Soraka is bad in my opinion. Yes she brings sustain in lane, but she doesn't have that engage-disengage ability which I like to have as support. I don't know what you mean with the glory thing? Unless you are master/challenger and some kind of a future star there is no glory. You might do some great plays in your division, but no one will remember that after 1 week, unless, like I said, you are a master/challenger and you constantly make plays everyday.
: Okay I will now learn you a technique my grandpappy learned from his grandpappy, its been in my family for generations. Its call "ignoring someone" now stay with me. The concept is that when someone says or write something you just take 1 second in your head and forget it. Just do as I do, imagine a cloude and inside that cloude is whatever he/she said/wrote and then you imagine the cloude being blown away by a fierce wind! Works 99% of the time, the 1% is reserved for stuff you want to ignore but you end up reflecting on yourself instead.
> Its call "ignoring someone" now stay with me. I guess, we call it "ignore" button option then? I'm sure there would still be some non-sense threads, but I noticed that it's always same people creating same non-sense threads, so putting them on your personal-ignore list would really help. I think that would improve boards a lot. I'm interested in threads where people are prepared to share information about game, learn and teach. QQ threads don't really interest me and I don't think there is many people that are interested in QQ threads.
Rioter Comments
: Interesting. Your opinion has been noted. Good bye.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2roKpUZ0,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-25T10:36:35.610+0000) > > Good bye. Glad you decided to leave boards. Bye.
: While you make comments all the time indicating that you are experienced in a higher ELO, while refusing to post from your main account. Ironic, Isn't it?
Did I ever talk about my rank? Think whatever you want about me, won't change the fact you are trying to be challenger with your long tongue on boards (arguing with everyone and telling them what to do and what not to do, like you are the only one who knows how to play the game) while you are only gold 3 in-game. Ahhh, yes ... Keep embarrassing yourself, I can only wish there was a mute button on boards.
QueenD88 (EUW)
: Not buying anything from Riot now
http://s921.photobucket.com/user/justche_photos/media/crybaby.jpg.html
: >when a zed or riven gets a kill the lane is pretty much over, and they free roam and destroy every other lane http://masternorris.com/images/articles-news/images/Twelve_Ways_To_Live_Happier_Part_4-MasterNorris_com.jpg
Laughing at others while you make at least 1 same level-stupid thread per day. Well, thats ironic :X
newfgt (EUW)
: Championship Sivir
This year's championship skin is Kalista. Also 2 weeks more and Victorious skin is yours. Where is the point to see picture before? If you will dislike it, you will intentionally drop to silver 1, and then climb again right afer 11.november?
Bombardox (EUW)
: at what lane is teemo more viable in ?
He's not. Except if enemy team are all melee with 0 poke (which is only possible in aram or silver/bronze) he might be viable. Otherwise his AA range is too bad and he has 0 escape (don't even try to count his W as escape).
: Sheesh, man. Calm down. Fine fine, I didn't know the range of towers, so I guess I'd change it from 850 to 725. The trick is to have gigantic attack range but non-renewable arrows ( automatically ). Plus, the fact that you read only half of it shows that you really missed some nice stuff at the bottom... Anyway, I will change it and nerf the "ignite-kinda" thing for sure. Also, try being a bit more positive, kay? I mean, just seeing the first comment like that really made me look at the abilities again yes, but just the way you wrote it. Gosh, I got the point xD
I'm sorry if the way I wrote it was aggressive to you, I didn't mean anything bad, but 850 AA range champion with true damage ... that would be shockingly imbalanced. Just for comparision, look at biggest AA range now. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Range Biggest one without using ability is 650. 850 AA would just make it unfair, especially in early game trades. Maybe if you do it like Tristana's passive, which would mean he gains more AA range with leveling up.
: Dude really, calm down, i can bet that u are one of thoose toxic players i lose cause..
1. I'm not toxic (a bit maybe, I might call someone noob, but never more toxic than that) 2. My rank is high enough that I don't have to suffer silver 4 players in my matches, so I really doubt you lose anything because of me.
Muzét (EUW)
: Well Riot it's time to stop making new skins...
It's time to stop making new champions! There is like 127 champions in game and only 3 bans per team available.
Zhonyas (EUNE)
: healthiest champ in lol
{{champion:201}} Eat! Eat and grow strong!
MistWind (EUW)
: Good series of tips for Bronze, silver and low gold elo players
> [{quoted}](name=ARMHO,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEwHhZTZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-22T15:10:53.108+0000) > Does my pick Synergies with other picks? ex. ( Malphite ulti+yasuo ultie) **Just don't do that. Pick champion that you are sure you can dominate your lane with, snowball and carry yourself. Don't rely on someone that you see for the first time, to carry you.** If your team has Yasuo, and enemy team Riven top and then you pick Malphite into Riven just because of "synergy" with Yasuo ... it's true, those 2 have good synergy, but problem in SoloQ is that **people don't have enough synergy** between each other. As Malph vs Riven you will probably lose lane and get pushed hard. With all respect to RIven players, but Riven must be incredibly stupid to lose vs Malph. Problem with Malphite is that he can't splitpush as fast as champions like Riven, Fiora or Irelia for example, therefore he can't create enough map pressure. That means your only strong point is teamfight. And with the lack of communication in SoloQ (especially in low elo divisions) nobody can assure you that teamfights are gonna happen. Just **DON'T** pick some champion just because some random guy that you don't even know picked champion that has good synergy with. I agree with everything else in this guide though.
: Kamuru - The Wild Archer
> Ignited ( W ) Cost: No Cost - Passive: Every arrow hit an enemy champion deals additional 50 / 60 / 70 / 100 / 140 true damage over 10 seconds, reducing healing done by 50% for the next 4 / 5 / 7 / 10 seconds. Note: Any type of healing is reduced, even summoner spells or inner base healing. > Health: 570 ( +1.4 per minion / neutral monster killed ) > Basic Attack Range: **850** 850????? 850! You sure you didn't want to write 580 instead of 850? I can imagine those tryhards splitpushing with their 850 AA range champion, splitpushing 24/7 because they would out-range turrets (775 range). I read only half of your post, won't even continue reading, this thread make me facepalm more than I did when I saw that Darius 5.16 patch notes. Hope you are trolling anyways ... this champion is supposed to be fun to play with or against? No, thanks.
: Does your MMR decrease when playing normals with lower lever friends?
: what champ can carry me out of silver ?
{{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} Just kidding, it's more like what knowledge can carry you out, not what champion. But I highly recommend you to play early power champions, your champion needs to be strong from start, so you can dominate your lane, snowball and carry. If you play some late game shit and your team losses all lanes you probably won't survive long enough to reach that late game power-spikes.
: MM OpieOP
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/justche_photos/crybaby.jpg
: failed wallhops are obvious, and the speed of her Q's with or w/o cancels is quitte big aswell, I spent enough time looking up how to do it and try it myself to notice. idk what rank has to do with this.
The point is even if someone mains Riven in your elo, you can't mechanically compare him with some diamond+ Riven main. Most Rivens you see are golds/platinums in your ranked matches ... when you see diamond Riven mains, talk then again ;)
: most "riven mains" I see can't animation cancel, wallhop, use their passive properly,...
Like you can see that in gold ... lol, be serious
: > [{quoted}](name=uGotaBeCritingMe,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E7pzlTZA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-10-13T18:38:12.270+0000) > > no one dropped hacked you. Servers crashed mate. Seems awfully convenient that the enemy had no issues.
Seems like you have to cry everytime you don't win.
: Can u explain why I get low ELO players at GOld II ELO?
This question is rhetorical guys. He just wants you to say "damn you riot, fix matchmaking". Mr. "high elo" here is gold 2 and he is crying why are there low elo players in his matches? Oh yes, blame the MMR system, like we didn't saw that before ... @frantic I see you every week creating QQs here, you are gold 2, just play and try learn new things (because you have a lot to learn considering you are only gold 2 and you are far, far, faaaar below diamond+) rather than crying about MMR system, smurfs, your teammates and what else did you cried about, I stopped counting your QQ posts, too many of them.
Raksu (EUW)
: LF Carry from Plat to Diamond.
Everyone needs to tryhard to reach rank they want but this guy is looking for someone to carry him to rank he wants? His bribe: Not even a real money, he will gift you skiiins hahahahahahahaaha!!! I hope Rito still knows their rules, ty :)
Raentwo (EUW)
: OK but is he a kind of trollpick or is he situationally a good pick. I get he doesn't fit in every team, especially those lacking cc.
I think everything in LoL is situational. Nothing is always the same. I wouldn't pick fizz jungle, I mean there are better picks, but fk it, if you want to play him in jungle, why not?
Raentwo (EUW)
: Fizz still a viable jungler?
Pretty much every champion is "viable" jungler if you have the correct build, masteries & runes.
A Ocean (EUW)
: To all those midlaners who want to try Flash+TP
Looooooooooooolllll, why you talk about not using TP if you don't have any idea about it? Most of low elo players don't use ignite even correctly a.k.a, they don't know how to use ignite to its maximum potential. They gonna just randomly ignite some guy that doesn't have even that much of a health regen (like you have Swain and Blitzcrank to play against, both already level 6, but they gonna ignite blitzcrank, who cares). Also there are some early levels where ignite can burn a lot of HP but ofcourse, if he used it at correct time it's only pure luck as he doesn't know anything about ignite power-spikes. And especially for players like you TP is probably the best summoner spell in game, It allows you get easy lead over opponent that has ignite, roaming is a lot easier, securing objectives is a lot easier. Let's compare Ignite vs TP, let's say it's a guide for dummies like you ;) Ignite = early power, if you use ignite you kinda have to play aggresive, you have to make good trades early game, if you fail than TP would be better, because if nothing else you can TP to you lane right away, while your lane opponent with ignite has to spend 20 seconds to walk to lane. With TP you can create so much pressure on map. And how do you know what is good to have below diamond, you are literally below ranked (unranked), you never ever reached gold/platinum or higher elo and you gonna talk to people that already reached that rank what they are supposed to do???
Show more

eLeblanc

Level 29 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion