: Ok so what, you don't get rewards at the end of a game now? (example, ip at the end of a game before BE) I'm not fully up to scratch (haven't played in a while) but if it's like that then i think it's a really disappointing change.
you get EXP after eacg match
Cypherous (EUW)
: Pretty much this, you don't get to choose which bonus stat you get in the event of there being a tie between both your bonuses, as relic shield doesn't provide any AD or AP it will default, as Hydnoras says, to the default set by riot, in this case AD, you would need to buy an AP item to make it change to the AP bonus instead
Just like Camille's Passiv
: Blue Essence Sytem
Forum: "Bug report" I don't think what bug you are reporting but it maybe your bugged English
Saibbo (EUW)
: yeah, it's so easy. The first E he gets you're dead. Dodge every 5 sec that you'll be all right.
It's not only is delayed procejctile but also has short range and long cooldown of 14s without cdr and even with cdr it's still 6.3s. It is countered by vision.
: Riot u did it
You are acting like she has no counter play.
Proppa (EUW)
: Control Ward's don't do anything for stealth/invisibilty any longer do they?
Control wards reavile stealth but not invisibility{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Nęm (EUW)
: Name for Thresh main
WifeHooker Hitbox of my Q is fine I'm problem soLucian Usethegoddanmlattern Banana is good to gain potasium Rocket fuel can't melt steel beams Follow up pls Janitor took your wife Raza the unchained (WoW refrence) My predictions suck I have more AA animations than you
iSneez (EUNE)
: Mastery Level 7 champions.
I have only 2 on Lux and back when I played Fiora I also have 1 lvl 6 Ekko (I don't know when how or why) and tokens for Cammille LVL 6
naked quinn (EUNE)
: Loading Screen
IMO 1 It is much less clear than current one things like Summoners and Runes should be priority just behind champion 2 Showing level would only increase toxicity like "Shut up NOOB I have higher lvl etc." 3 It is to bright! 4 It doesn't show loading circle, precents or even ping
: what about ez's heart?
I think she accually breaks everythink BUT hearth.
: And before that?
he was realised{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: A CAMILLE SKIN
Except Jinx got her skin almost year before Cammille release check your facts!
: Viktor didn't receive a skin since 4 years, camille didn't receive one since a bit over a year. There are more champions than just camille who need a new skin, and Riot can't just only make skins for champions that are newly released.
Victor got deathsworn.
: Cute vs Hot anime Girls.
Cute! I hate huge boobs in real life, TV, anime etc. They just seem so unatural to me. Refrence "Sommetimes I wanna pop those boobs and see tiny boobs coming out of them" (Lilypichu btw)
: That argument is irrelevant. They said pages would be free, but the greedy people decided to give only 2 pages, where are masteries? I remember mastery pages to be free, now they are not anymore. So, this is why they call it runes reworked instead of mastery reworked, cause you now need to buy pages. Greed is greed, don't even give another argument. You won't change anything, since they are still greedy. Don't compare greed with another greed, since, that's still greed.
But you NEED only one page really. You can and most likely will change them in chapm select. I have 3 one was bought when system was introduced and I regret. You could not change runes you just had to be prepared for every possibiity. You got free mastery page sure and you could change them in select. IMO the only things new runes sher with old are name and buyable pages. Also tell me who forces you to buy anything?
: Because greedy people don't have a place in our world. Good games will always have support no matter how, they are forcing people to throw money now.
No they are not. Noone forces you to spend money on LoL! At least you are getting free skins in the past they didn't give anything + u had to BUY runes so grinding was MUCH SLOWER. If you want to talk about greed talk about Battlefront 2 Overwatch or even Hots.
: That's because they secretly nerfed free hextech chests just because they are hungry for money.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=MU2kyHvP,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-12-31T20:13:35.124+0000) > > That's because they secretly nerfed free hextech chests just because they are hungry for money. Oh look! Commpani needs money to still exist! What a madness!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Why lol community is so ungrateful?
: Skin ideas, Riot pls, why are these not in the game yet? :p
Candy Kayne or leave! Pool Party Taliyah or leave! Star Guardian Urgot or leave! {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
: I've yet to hear of a person to smartly use their refunds, myself included.
I used one 3 years ago wich was a mistake and none since then.
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
But he does go to cute fluffy animals category just like yordles
Potchikir (EUW)
: exactly you should not buy all skins buy the ones u really love
You don't get my comment do you?{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} It means "There are so many skins I would like to have but I don't have enought money"
: lmao don t get it that way. its just something that we can get to lv up faster/smth that would make us happy XD
Recently there were few threads about more free staf or free things that are nor free normaly (I am looking at you honor capsule rant). LoL community is EXTREAMLY ungreetful so this person could feel that way.
Saljin (EUW)
: insulting someones god is banable i would suggest not doing it
Saying God Dammit is not refering to any specific god. I am not saying Jesus Damn or anything like that.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Complete list of the 77 skins released in 2017!
Too many skins to buy. Too little money to spend!
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: Fight how? They just take your role, steal all your farm and then be like "report this troll" and THEY DONT GET PUNISHED FOR ANOTHER 3-4 WEEKS MINIMUM
Report calling is bannable so they are only helping you.
AbadyZ (EUW)
: NEW HP BAR Stopped me from playing league!!!
They won't revert to old because new is objectivly better. It is now easier to follow whats happening or spot things like GA or Banshee or burst dmg/heal. You just need to get used to it.
: The ADCs need to really be ahead to fully own you, we're talking your bot lane must be so bad you don't even know how wood elo hasn't been created yet
They need 2 items to shred tanks. {{item:3153}} and{{item:3036}}
: thresh is another story because threshes E gives him a lot of bonus damage to his AA thats why thresh players can go relic shield rakan dont have such bonus to AA.. besides thresh has much longer AA range as i said rakan is literally mele
OK you have your points. But why exacly relic shield on Rakan and not {{item:3092}} or{{item:3069}} both have got pretty useful passives and actives with your ult talisman's letting you go faster and you allies for easier follow up and frost's letting you get to key target easier
: only mele atack can do true damage execute .. if you want to use relic shield as ranged champion you have to literally last hit and show me any adc who will let you properly do it :)
then comunicate with your adc plus Thresh can execute minions and he is ranged as well
: well i dont like the way that riot made him because of this because : I like to play him as tanky support so i need relic shield but his AA is "ranged" wich means he cant properly execute minions and also cant properly atack enemy because his ranged atack has literally mele range so iam executing minions with Q now
WAIT what? You can execute minions with no problem with AA you just need to know your range.
: Pause System!!!
90% of the time this option would not be used. I mean why would you want to pause for 10m with 9 players doing nothing (probably some DC) than just /remake or /ff and move on?
: So what exiting things could you do with your IP? Be happay that you already own all "free stuff" and enjoy the game. These new system is good for new players and makes very little diffrence for us that have played on our accounts for a long time.
This^ is what I wanted to say so thank you {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: wrong,a toxic enemy told me that yesterday but he wasnt banned,i checked his match history still playing
Rioter Comments
: Who has little brothers that play this game?
I have almost 11 year old Otōto.
SeanGoku (EUW)
: So both wrote it once. Each. I'm pretty sure the system doesn't ban someone for a single slip. Also, like I mentioned in other threads, I don't find it any worse than someone saying they wanna rape my mom or kill my family members. The only thing it actually means to me, when someone writes something like that, is that I have seen enough to give them the full report. I don't need to wait for any more. He went all the way on the scale. So I can mute him and continue with the game. And honestly someone telling me to kill myself is less disrupting for me, than someone AFKing or actively assisting the enemy team in other ways. The solution is simple, I mute them. I can't stop a teammate from Inting with a single click. :/
> [{quoted}](name=SeanGoku,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0RgKwLgz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-27T14:38:35.170+0000) > > So both wrote it once. Each. I'm pretty sure the system doesn't ban someone for a single slip. Also, like I mentioned in other threads, I don't find it any worse than someone saying they wanna rape my mom or kill my family members. > > The only thing it actually means to me, when someone writes something like that, is that I have seen enough to give them the full report. I don't need to wait for any more. He went all the way on the scale. So I can mute him and continue with the game. > > And honestly someone telling me to kill myself is less disrupting for me, than someone AFKing or actively assisting the enemy team in other ways. > The solution is simple, I mute them. I can't stop a teammate from Inting with a single click. :/ One of said once and one said 3 rimes
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: It will. However the system is not always instant, tho, in extreme cases like this, it should be.
I hope so. I thought it would be great christmas present for them (it happened on 23rd) .
: So Dark Harvest Ezreal literally just oneshot me with one Q.
Oh look! His passive deals dmg! Somehow!
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: You have to understand that the rewards aren't endless, even in League of Legends. Eventually you can't do anything with your blue essence anymore, for example. I'm sad that they removed the mistery summoner icon box which you could buy with 1500 blue essence right after the pre-season patch was released. I don't want any other champions anymore and I have nothing to do with my blue essence besides change my name over and over again. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Crest,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sbQeaafu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-27T11:54:03.835+0000) > > You have to understand that the rewards aren't endless, even in League of Legends. Eventually you can't do anything with your blue essence anymore, for example. I'm sad that they removed the mistery summoner icon box which you could buy with 1500 blue essence right after the pre-season patch was released. I don't want any other champions anymore and I have nothing to do with my blue essence besides change my name over and over again. lol Keep esence so you can buy things like random icon or Urfwick next time
Cheini (EUNE)
: tbh i dont buy champions with the shards lol i keep them for mastery - it is waaay more worth it, and if i dislike the chara anyway (hi trynda), i just de it and by whoever i want normally i think the only "worth" (in fact equal) shard upgrading to a chara was in its 1st week - and im not even sure if it really is or my math went wild ashe (supp), bard, nami, raka, tallz, etc.. rng plss ;(
Upgrading championshard is buying champion on lower priece. Its something like 30% off
: nono the other 75% of the time i just say nothign, you mean i suck %%%% for 25% of the time. i shouldnt have to bum lick everyone to get my honor back. i should be able to play, help players and thats it. out of 400 games not one person has ever said "well done" when ive won a fight or anything. i say most of the time i say well done to others when they do well, if they feed or play bad i dont say anything, sometimes ill say "play safe" .
Do you realize that reset only happens for people above honor 2"
Kha Trix (EUW)
: Stand behind Braum.
: For the record Jimmy is still our dear friend, it was just a nice story to entertain Riot so they might contemplate reïmplementing 4man flex queue, as we are often forced to make somebody play solo when we are 4.
To be honest I do not support your idea. But if you want rito to look at it post on NA boards.
: Bring back Jimmy Riot. (Flex 4 man queue.)
If this was enought to brake him I would say that it is better that he is not your friend anymore. You desirve better{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
noob infant (EUNE)
: if you have taht many items at that point (4 with boots) you must be very fed. zoe with that many items will just double your damage and just oneshot tanks. ont eh top of that if you miss your q with no cdr you are usless for like 9 secoonds while zoe will just kepp the spam going
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JP7LfZ27,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-20T08:08:04.436+0000) > > if you have taht many items at that point (4 with boots) you must be very fed. zoe with that many items will just double your damage and just oneshot tanks. ont eh top of that if you miss your q with no cdr you are usless for like 9 secoonds while zoe will just kepp the spam going Disagree. I play both Zoe and Lux. If you say Lux is useless when she misses Q then you haven't play her enought. Like Lux if Zoe misses E can be to consider useless too. Zoe dmg is not hight enought too 1 shot tank without hitting E max range Q and abusing your passive in meantime.
Mjauf (EUNE)
: Zoe. Will we ever find true balance?
1530 is nothing really like Srsly my main Lux {{champion:99}} can do twice this amount in like 1s lets say I have {{item:3165}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} we have lvl 16 and you have no mr I have 384 ap (not counting runes) so my combo deals Q 519dmg E 470dmg R 788 Passive 244 counting with mr it will be little 20% reducion so not enought to survive
I Hate Lux (EUNE)
: what?
better question! How? it is on help forum so there are no down votes.
elin990 (EUW)
: Whats your opinion on Xayah?
With Rakan she pushes like Yorick
Blitzz (EUNE)
: Its my 2nd account 0.0
Show more

fifek900

Level 133 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion