gabi1510 (EUNE)
: Quiting league of legends forever only cause pepole in high silver are trash
and still dropping cuz my teammates clearly throw games and i get counterpicked so often that its clearly impossible to win a single %%%%ing game i feel like they know that i whined on boards so why not to make it worser i consider doing suicide cuz pepole tend to play like shit and even getting rest isn'a solution i tried all other options and still no progress.Looking for a other game:no cause im with league since s2 and i keep getting more toxic that i m8 be one of legends in league in 3-4 months.idk where to progress,im stonewalled and hardstuck for a month only cuz i can't adapt to some situations "yes u can" no i can't cause if i do that,ill or burnout nerves or die IRL so im in delicate situation right now and being shit won't help at all.
: I will have to disagree. This season I started Gold 5, and I shot up to diamond with a 70% win-rate, carrying most of my games (I'm playing on a mid-high diamond skill level on my main champ/role). It's always you mate...ALWAYS ! How do you think the same people get challenger every single year? (mostly). They get lucky teams during their climb from P1 to C1 ? Nah... Games statistically speaking are in your hands. Some matches will be un-winnable, due to AFK or a troll / clueless boosted players, but after doing 100-200 games, if your win-rate isn't 60%+, means you found your new home, and that's where you belong.
so it means toplane is my home cuz when i count all my ranked games(400 of them) are on exact 50-55% winrate right? and i don't consider playing other games cuz im with league for 6 years and now ill play ranked vs rene so ill do my best to make desition making better and better
: If you cant get out of silver on eune youre trash dont blame it on your teammates.
hmm...interesting one so the guy who mains nasus its his fault that he coudn't stop graves jungle for taking 5 kills in 3 ganks? or is it problem with map awarness?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: And? Couldnt u quit without advertize?
: > consider constantly throwing games should get implemented as inentional feeding It's silver for god's sake.... most people in silver only know how to move around their champs and not to hit the tower without minions; Do you expect LCK-style plays or what ? Ofc they will throw, that's why they're in the specific rank. If you want to get rid of the ELO, it's all you buddy. I had 84% win-rate on my silver smurf from S5 to G5, rarely losing a game due to an AFK or something. Most of the games were un-loseable due to the fact that I could 1v9. As I said...It's all you. No such thing as "my team is bad" "I deserve a better rank"...these are memes already. You wanna climb ? Get better at league. You don't know how ? There's plenty of information on the web.
i k i suck,desition making is killing my rank 90% of games cause if i build x item instead of other x item,i %%%%ed up already and then same shit with darius or some other champ
Endellion (EUW)
: You admit you're toxic but complain that you got a 25 game chat ban? Logic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > Once again i got chat restrict on my other account (laternIty) for 25 games only because pepole won't listen at all False. You got chat restricted because you're toxic. > Quiting league of legends forever only cause pepole in high silver are trash You do realize you're a part of the high silver community as well right? :) PS: if you want people to keep reading more than 2 lines of your post, you gotta format it properly..it's a pain in the ass.
i realize that i am toxic and i realize that i am part of them but consider constantly throwing games should get implemented as inentional feeding not encouraged and it should get stronger punishments due to in exact elo i am there are more feeders trollers players than less skilled players i respect that pepole worn off in some time but feeding in thier first game??? is that normal? i consider to sell accounts only cuz i am preparing for life and league is part of stuff which need to be set on fire ASAP
Rioter Comments
gabi1510 (EUNE)
: got 30 min timer only because i dodged 2 fatal games where pepole went troll cause of autofill
now again half hour cuz ur system is trash,they take my main,ban my 2nd n 3rd main and i need is to play a game where all my mains are gone and where my team banned swain no guys i quit league %%%% you all who wanted to make leaverbuster like shit cause i have no time for league when that shitty buster punished me for half hour lower q i simply quit league its enough of pressure from leaverbuster my honor lvl finnaly reached checkpoint 1/3 at lvl 0 after 2 months of waiting where i hard carry games and where teammates rush all %%%%ing things its disgusting to see a person laughing cause that person %%%%ed up while i am 6/0 vs riven raping her for no reason when i know i will lose its disgusting see to flamers are getting banned even if they didn't type for 2 weeks than it shous games since 2 weeks ago ITS DISGUSTING TO SEE KIDS MAKING JUSTICE HERE THIS GAME WAS FOR ADUTS NOT FOR WHINING KIDS FOR %%%% SAKE!
Rioter Comments
πET (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=gabi1510,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wMcYs6ip,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T23:21:12.388+0000) > > i no longer can do shit when meta forcefully changed and i started to bottleneck myself at some point of dynamics of game where i feel like i died inside myself while plaing with immobile,slow attack champons.And then starting to cry at random moment cuz i am way too slow and my teammates are wanting to i carry so they can tilt me to oblivion while enemies look to roast you.It is like pain roon and riot seemd to have autistic employees who don't give a %%%% is it time to do some big changes cuz ooh now its LCS,we can't do it.Next week same shit.And it keeps getting pulled to moment where year passed and we ask them but its LCS.Just %%%% you riot %%%% LCS and kids who want to be a next faker.Seriously i need is A %%%%ING NEW CHAMP TO MAIN WHICH IS FAST AND WHERE TEAMMATES AIN'T %%%%ING %%%%S,WHERE ARE ENEMIES NORMIES,AND WE NEED IS A COMPANY WHO DOES CHANGES TO A %%%%ING GAME NOT TO SIT THERE SMOKE WEED GETTING DRUGGED N DRUNK ALL DAY LONG CUZ IT'S LCS!!!!!!who %%%%s if i get banned atleast i have other good games to play which are way better than league Then just do that. Calm down and play those other games.
i will bcuz you %%%%ing flamers gave me arest 2 times epilepsy 2 times i got autism cuz of flamers and serious nerve and brain damage where i get triggered and mad easily and where i got even deeperly depressed(i can't laugh,i can't smile.Only thing i can do is to %%%%ing kill myself cuz i have no more good emotions in me even love is dying in me)
: Have you tried switching up your runes? I'm suprised you didnt even take Resolve secondary in the Teemo matchup to sustain through the poke in a recent game. You should start to look what you can improve on yourself first.
i no longer can do shit when meta forcefully changed and i started to bottleneck myself at some point of dynamics of game where i feel like i died inside myself while plaing with immobile,slow attack champons.And then starting to cry at random moment cuz i am way too slow and my teammates are wanting to i carry so they can tilt me to oblivion while enemies look to roast you.It is like pain roon and riot seemd to have autistic employees who don't give a %%%% is it time to do some big changes cuz ooh now its LCS,we can't do it.Next week same shit.And it keeps getting pulled to moment where year passed and we ask them but its LCS.Just %%%% you riot %%%% LCS and kids who want to be a next faker.Seriously i need is A %%%%ING NEW CHAMP TO MAIN WHICH IS FAST AND WHERE TEAMMATES AIN'T %%%%ING %%%%S,WHERE ARE ENEMIES NORMIES,AND WE NEED IS A COMPANY WHO DOES CHANGES TO A %%%%ING GAME NOT TO SIT THERE SMOKE WEED GETTING DRUGGED N DRUNK ALL DAY LONG CUZ IT'S LCS!!!!!!who %%%%s if i get banned atleast i have other good games to play which are way better than league
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Coopa123 (EUW)
: ***
yes cause he actually managed to cure anger issues after one year of curing it and preventing it and you are one of those who are returning memories who lead to i had anger issues cuz i was bullied before and i really don't want to soemone does it to me over internet so better go look other business or seriously i will take you off topic cause you do insulting which is bannable even on boards
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > im not low IQ like usual keyboard warriors on boards The way you argue, your childish justifications for obviously idiotic behaviour and your language skills point to the contrary. > ill one day have kids and i will teach them to be respectful not like this generation You mean you will teach them not to behave like you did, right? You managed to be a toxic, disrespectful part of this community for a long period of time and now finally you got punished for it. You're not gonna teach that to your future kids now are you? > gabi1510: im 16 with anger issues Hopefully now you have enough time on your hands to actually fix your issues
this ends now,you clearly need to go to see a doctor.Please go cause you're style of trying to insult me is reportable.
: Do you expect a special little gift basket for behaving properly? Spoiler warning but you should have not had to reform in the first place
im not low IQ like usual keyboard warriors on boards are and it is my choice will i reform or not but i choose to i will cause of my future cause ill one day have kids and i will teach them to be respectful not like this generation is not to call wish deaths,swear,not to be a sexist(which usually can be found alot of them) so better look to be optimistic instead spamming this post where i asked some strats to get better in league
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: reply with entire chat logs , all games , you may ask for an analys of your case , you may get unbanned because you tehnical sweared yourself... If you do get unbanned then come to me i help you to change your behavior
no chance,they said suspension won't be removed(i respect them its my fault) imma play on euw cuz i think its healthier server than eune for sure but i miss those plays with balls where on euw everyone is scared to go in or i m8 again start playing on eune cuz its my natural server
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Ill just try to change my behaviour 360 degree That implies just turning around and keep going on the same course as you currently are. You probably want to make a 180 instead. =) --- > this is 2nd account which was shut down by them The first thing you need to realize is that this is the 2nd account that was permabanned because of you. Not them, but you. Nobody forces you to behave in the manner that got you permabanned, that's all on you. Everyone meets the same type of players you do ingame. We get angry at them too, but we don't have to stoop to their level and behave just like they do. We're better than that, so we choose to ignore them and focus on playing the game we're here to play. The sooner you realize that it's your behaviour that has to change in your cases, the better.
i already did,but im in one form damaged so some things i type i don't mean to type them but im blind when raged,thats why i actually flame and i will push stronger to get reformed and when i get reformed,ill start again helping to those who want to reform by forcing them to they stop flame cause noone is good in this game and start helping to low elo players cause there are more better players than in gold-plat cuz of boosting which i expirienced before
Saibbo (EUW)
: >i got permabanned though i tried to reform I guess you failed miserably ?
it isn't easy as it looks like.Ask T1 how was he in first weeks of reforming than youll see how slippery,stormy,icy and snowy road to 100+% reform is.I got stuck at 33% now.Ill try to go even further.Ill just try to change my behaviour 360 degree
I am Dez (EUW)
: The community is butthurt even if you don't directly insult someone, they have changed since season 2 where I started playing noone gave a %%%% about the words some other random dude said? I mean why would I ever get something like that close to myself, and today Riot made a %%%%% protection punsihment system that even if you type 5 times cancer (just the word cancer) without any context or insulting the great automatic system bans you because it's on their bad words list. My advice for you, quit this %%%%ing game and you won't regret it. At first it will be hard, but after a certain period (that from person to person if differently) you will find a new hobby that will fill the void league has left behind. League is also one of the most time consuming gameswhich makes it nearly impossible to deal with a job or education league and social life. Since season 4/5 it all started going downhill, and me and all my friends (about 15 in total) quit League because the community is consisting of mostly %%%%%s and the changes Riot implement are as shitty as there Punishemnt System. I quit and will never look back, %%%% this shitty game and quite it.
i've been 3 years off the game cause i k what happend in s3,than started playing in s6 whre i got suprised how system works but i was chilled till ending of s7 casue i was getting idiots in team(thats why i am tagged now as a toxic person) but still i love to play games i play them since i had 4 years,i simply cant quit from something i did 12 years.You know Quoute"habits die hard"? welp that is ms right now.Trying to reform.Cause i k i cant get rid of gaming(ill need about 10-15 years to do it)
Shukr4n (EUW)
: from what u write, u should avoid league of legends entirely. it s not for you. u basically find excuses to your bad behaviour. it s not others that have to help you to reform. it s you that have to understand that your behaviour is not wanted by community. otherwise u would not have been banned previously.
i know im bad,i tried but there is no effect/maybe 1% effiancy per 10 games on anti-flame strat i use.I asked politely some better strat so i can get to thing where ill just chill in-game and being humble on loses and saying gg wp/being respectful and saying gg wp(without ez which makes pepole even more triggered) cause i see 50% community of league is trying to make flamers guilty for asking some advices to prevent thier in-game behaviourl.Look this kind of post if you see it,give advice.Dont assume they just pull excuses for flame cause some do but mostly some don't do that.They just want to get loved by communtity not to they are like black cats(avoid them,ban them,kill them).Were just fallen angels who played till they got headshoted by sone flamer far back in s3.We want to adapt to new system where we can play and being normal not like before flame like YOLO
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: reply with entire chat logs , all games , you may ask for an analys of your case , you may get unbanned because you tehnical sweared yourself... If you do get unbanned then come to me i help you to change your behavior
im from Croatia and i didn't think to do some stupid name and ill do my best on court of riot so see where i stand ty
Shukr4n (EUW)
: well. > gabi1510: guys i try to reform so all muted then flood. what do u expect? u basically want s to play a NORMAL and find a way to flame? in whichj way did u want to reform actually? tell me im interested
i try to do full reform but i need help from pepole cause it isnt easy to do it (no chatting,shit talking,no usage of emotes,muting chat,emotes,playing only easy champs so i can carry games instead going some crazy skilled champion and get reported) but look.Flame-haters everywhere,trollers everywhere,insulters/emote spammers and freelo players everywhere.Im now really weak to argue cuz i took chill pills,my brain is burning when soemone keeps throwing ennemy missing pings on me.I get triggered easily so any sign of trash talk,insult,any kinds of troll or intentionally throwing game will clearly make me something i afraid of.Pepole will keep being keen on first thing i do(mention i try to reform tham BAM! get one or more stuff writen above.)They will sabotage me so RIOT will just move me aside like cops and jail me up for something i don't want to do but clearly,pepole tell i do when getangered and go to new level of me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

gabi1510

Level 29 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion