: AnnoyingLaneBullyWithBSHealing
Lunobi (EUW)
: Naruto Itachi Extra edgy
Shamose (EUW)
: FoxyBird
is that a combination of both ? XD if so i want just for one not combined
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: the %%%%? literally the best vladimir skin that makes you feel like you are using a cheat code and you think it's the worst one? yes perhaps compared to other legendaries maybe but the skin for vladimir himself is sick
bcs it is indeed almost the worst skin on vladimir :))
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: ***
i didn't say it's a big achievement ... i specified that i don't feel any better now that i am Plat bcs i knew from the start that my skills are mid Tier Plat ... that being said i need to improve for the next year to hit Diamond :)
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: gj my dud, Im rn g1 aiming for plat too :D
gl :D , rito trolled me during the last match over and over {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Nice. Gl hf{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I usually play him with a yuumi I don't like ludens on him tho, I'd rather go for more ad instead
i thought of yuumi too but low elo plat don't know how to work with her
: > [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlIAEp9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:59:32.359+0000) > > Just stop doing that ... it's not viable with ANY support in this game ... what's the point of being an ADC if not to be the best at basic attacks ? i get tired of getting 24/7 Gauntlet Manamune Luden ezreals...and then lose the game bcs there is no synergy... When the problem is the lack of synergy, then why is Ezreal the strongest in proplay where synergy and coordination are at their peak? Seriously, Ezreal was the most banned ADC in LCK Summer and STILL the most picked.
pro plays is not low elo plat or below .. ok ? Every Challenger can say that any unplayed champ is actually broken
: People like playing easy champions. You won't force them to play something hard like kalista.
there are plenty of easy ADCs to be played that are indeed ADCs and not hybrid champs
: {{champion:43}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:201}} Have fun
tried not working , still no synergy
Rioter Comments
Pyrana (EUW)
: just a quick reminder that OP is a Gold 1 EUNE player with a total of 108 different champions played in ranked
and i had 13 wins streak before some random player trolled my game :D warwick ftw
Pyrana (EUW)
: just a quick reminder that OP is a Gold 1 EUNE player with a total of 108 different champions played in ranked
what's your problem that i play a large variety of champs ? i'm doing great with all of them ... and i was 10000 times 1 win close to plat but rito trolls me during the last match so don't come with " g1 eune "
: He’s squishier, weaker sustain early game, and damage wise is the exact same when built tanky. It’s only attack speed and on hit which got buffs, which is a very squishy build
squishy u say ? XD he could already one shoot you in a few seconds , now he doesn't even need seconds
: I don't think they'll bring him live in his current state on pbe, he mows every melee champion in seconds by building offtank and having built in resistances The fact that he now starts off with 8 ticks on his E instead of 5 and the buffs to his early game passive makes him way too strong in lane, and the fact that he has an attack speed scaling and applies on hits makes him scale much better into the late game I think it's good that he can now scale with attack speed and apply on hits, it allows so much more variation in his build, but he did not need every other buffs on top of that and having all of that added at the same time just created this big mess of a champion At the same time tho, I have a sneaking suspition that he's bugged on pbe right now and applies on hit damage in where he has no place doing that much damage, so the fact that garen completely destroys every melee champ on pbe right now might not be entirely due to his changed kit
that doesn't change the fact that he still needs nerfs on Live server , wth came up with the idea to bring to the most cancerous and easiest champ on top lane a buff
: LOL These changes will weaken his tankyness and shift him into bruiser builds.
and ? he was cancer already by going full tank , still insta kill with 10000 dmg
Rioter Comments
: Do I care what you wrote there? You have them in the real chat? The ban system scanned that lines? NO! We speak about only what you typed in that game. Not what you received, not what you had in mind, not what that words mean in a lost language. In the moment you break the law your excuses are irrelevant.
they are not excuses they are explenations , if you take just some random words out of context that doesn't mean i was toxic .. ik they don't scan the game nor the whole chat but they should tho
: I don't know at what chatlogs do you look so I took the most obvious lines where you have a toxic behavior. > gabriel2002810: toxic kid gabriel2002810: rep pantheon gabriel2002810: farm more idiot gabriel2002810: rep for flame gabriel2002810: trash talk and spam emotes as much as u want now gabriel2002810: idiot gabriel2002810: 1/4 "trash" XD Beside this, the entire chat show a negative behavior that you had in the game.
: I don't know at what chatlogs do you look so I took the most obvious lines where you have a toxic behavior. > gabriel2002810: toxic kid gabriel2002810: rep pantheon gabriel2002810: farm more idiot gabriel2002810: rep for flame gabriel2002810: trash talk and spam emotes as much as u want now gabriel2002810: idiot gabriel2002810: 1/4 "trash" XD Beside this, the entire chat show a negative behavior that you had in the game.
do you even read what i wrote between " ( ) " or " .....| " ??
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: You fight fire with fire and Riot will burn you for this. Report flamer next time instead of calling him a toxic kid and never ask to report someone because encouraging reports is banable.
and i was not telling my team to report him , i was talking towards Pantheon saying : rep pantheon which means reported pantheon
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: You fight fire with fire and Riot will burn you for this. Report flamer next time instead of calling him a toxic kid and never ask to report someone because encouraging reports is banable.
I didn't fight fire with fire , he was flaming and i was pointing out that he is wrong , i was blamed for smth that he did not me
: > That being said WHY the HELL did i get chat restriction if i was faaaar away from toxic ? Because you was toxic.
how was i toxic ? XD i told him that he is and idc that he flames , he was blaming me and i told no , it's his fault ... how is that toxic ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: At least he tried :)))) OutPlayed Fizz
Ahahaa i guess someone who got outplayed the same downvoted the post :)))
: Outplayed Master Yi Montage :D
Ahahaa i guess someone who got outplayed the same downvoted the post :)))
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
sonGokuson (EUNE)
: unban me please
go down into Oblivion , ban deserved , there are no mistakes :D , i am glad Riot does his job after so many months
: Show us a replay when he cast abilities while the "SILENCE" text appear above him.
you can download the replay yourself
: because his e animation can not be interrupted once casted and cc doesn't change that i hate urgot too don't think it's a bug except by knock ups maybe
noooo it's not , he can Q E W 24/7 with silence being On ,it's not bug it's STUPID GAME MECHANIC THEN
Rioter Comments
: Are you drunk? You seem drunk...
Aatrox is a 100000% better riven and u cry about riven ?
: riven could very well be the most broken champ in game, she is the most onetricked champion in master+, guess why
Once again HIGH ELO ! All the 3% of the nerds that play in high elo and main riven is not equal to the rest of 97% in lower elo There is a even more broken champ which is an upgrade to riven ( Aatrox ) same kit but 100% lifesteal :D why no one is crying about it ? :D tell me ?
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Then why do even care? LUL
cause people are overreacting to something that it 's not even true ... Yasuo / Kata / Zed / Darius / Yi are the problem which are encountered in every elo not a freaking only high tier overrated picked champion
: Do you know what poke or kite is?
so people should just 1 x Q and one hit then wait another 10 sec till CD resets ? that's far from overreacting kids " broken riven "
: * Darius can only kill bad riven. He get kited to easy.
you can dodge E and Q from darius but he can still easily 1v1 riven due to bleed and true dmg
Show more

gabriel2002810

Level 217 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion