: > [{quoted}](name=gianisapoel123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=31TywzLi,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-02-06T15:16:55.935+0000) > > As the title said, I threw the game. I didn't int, I just refused to group with them. > > I had the power to decide who's gonna win since I had a lead as Darius, and I decided I want them to lose for flaming me. > > It is a deserved ban and there won't be another if people like my teammates start thinking about the things they type on chat/allchat. > > Have a nice day You have no power.These 4 players will win more games than you anyway.If you didn't get permaban you will for sure later on.
I'm certain they won't. The wouldn't be stuck in low elo if they did :)
: Well, and if people **don't** start thinking about what they write??
: From the game overview, it was quite close; it ended 44:48 kills, and no single player was extraordinarily good or bad in terms of stats. Neither on your nor on the enemy team. So, it might well be that your behaviour lead to the defeat. Question also is about **when** the rest of the team started flaming as well.... before or after you decided to let your team lose? I'll never get it why people act that way (the flamers as well as those who troll). However --- well deserved. Next time it will be permanent.
As the title said, I threw the game. I didn't int, I just refused to group with them. I had the power to decide who's gonna win since I had a lead as Darius, and I decided I want them to lose for flaming me. It is a deserved ban and there won't be another if people like my teammates start thinking about the things they type on chat/allchat. Have a nice day
: Oh, I wasnt triggered, and I realized you were sarcastic. I wanted to make sure to transport the message.
Yeah, right. Anyways good luck in soloQ. I didn't take anything of this serious.
Hokuto (EUNE)
: Bruh, I only play to gold XD I play the game for normals and arams with friends. Never been banned, never flamed, never been focused on rank. I've played 11 games and have a 5-6 record. Still, me being silver, far better than your bronze
You can't get higher than gold because you aren't competent enough. < Fact I am high plat on my main account and I can assure you that with me you'll climb to wherever you want. Take it or leave it.
: I can't get myself to humor that thought somehow..
: I cant see how griefing because you get flamed is a joke.
Hokuto (EUNE)
: Your point being that you're a ''d'' and that you've got a bronze mentality? Yea we got it. Go and earn that perma ban champ, we're rooting for ya
You are legit silver with a negative winratio and you have the nerve to say to me that I have a bronze mentality? God bless. After my 14 day suspension lifts off, we can duoq to get you out of that filthy elo. What do you say my good silver friend? :)
: They would have done that, if you kept to yourself.
No they wouldn't, I'm playing this game for too long and from personal experience I can freely say riot doesn't care about people that flame.
: > [{quoted}](name=gianisapoel123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=31TywzLi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-02-06T14:23:27.717+0000) > > I&#x27;m certain the enemy team didn&#x27;t think so :^) am talking about the rest of your team and the other team my like it but they aint learning anything from the game
They are learning. Not to flame people because of one mistake. That isn't going to give them elo. I'm glad I taught them a lesson
Hokuto (EUNE)
: > I started splitting and intentionally throwing a won game. Deliberately lost the game. You said it yourself. Well deserved ban, nothing more to say. If you can't figure it out yourself, do it again and face a permanent ban You even used the word intentionally
It was in the title. I am not complaining about a 14 day suspension. I came here to make a point. I made a point, that's all
: Nobody needs your griefing and %%%%%ing about you being punished for your atrocious behavious either.
Making a joke triggered you, you have a bright future ahead of you my fellow gamer
: > me having a positive kda against his negative kda Ah. Yeah. KDA. 3/0? Not guilty then! People always talk about KDA trying to justify their actions. Tryndamere, why do you solo feed 1 vs 5? Look my KDA! Yi, how about you come before we're dead, not after? Shut up, I have more kills than you! Lux please help me a bit, since you're support? You noob, I have more kills and KC. What people usually don't realise is that: 1. _there is a flat top_ for champ's power in the game. However much kills you've got, you can't reach beyond 18-th level and 6 items (+bottle). 2. eventually all champs get there. They need only time. 3. KDA is extremely easy to get with a right champ and several lucky early kills. 4. KDA is useless you let your team befeit from it and unless you secure objectives 5. and the last one, KDA is not a justification for flame, insults, AFK, leaving and intentional feed. You threw a game? Enjoy your rightful ban! =)
You missed the point completely. I know I deserved the ban because I don't like people that flame, hence I started throwing. It was a rightful ban and I'm completely aware of that. I'm not justifying my actions, what's been done, it's been done, you can't change it.
: You still sabotaged the game fully intentionally. There is no fundemental difference between doing that and feeding intentionally. It has exactly the same purpose and bad intention behind it. You are not any different from intentional feeders.
: Well deserved.
I agree completely. Ban the trolls, but don't ban people that flame their ass off.
: Intentionally throwing the game and helping the enemy team is griefing and a bannable offense. You dont get to throw the second rock.
Infernape (EUW)
: >I took full responsibility of my actions, otherwise I wouldn't throw the game on purpose eh? "I didn't ruin the game, the malzahar did." Which is it?
Yep, the second he started flaming it was a done deal. Stop repeating yourself
: No sht dude. U int. Insta ban.
In no way was I inting, my kda was positive and I didn't give kills intentionally, I just refused to group, that's all I did
Infernape (EUW)
: >I didn't ruin the game, the malzahar did. You did the second you intentionally threw the game. Take some responsibility for your actions.
I took full responsibility of my actions, otherwise I wouldn't throw the game on purpose eh? Also the malz needs to learn that flaming won't give him elo
Hokuto (EUNE)
: Your logic baffles me. Why do you even care? If he's flaming you, just mute him and do whatever you need to win the game. But intentionally losing, yes that is bannable, it's called inting shortly and I am glad that you got banned
I wasn't intentionally feeding, there is a difference between splitting and inting. 14 days is legit nothing
: yes the other person is flaming (so mute them) but if you start trolling because of it, then you just as much to blame as you are ruining the game for everyone else.
: :D Meanwhile muting them, finish the game in quiet and at least be a little man and not crying child is not acceptable huh ? :D THANK YOU, your joke made my Monday better :D
Muting them won't solve anything. Why would I win a game where toxic players flame you for one mistake? Muting them after that is useless, since you don't get anything. Also you need to read properly, in no sense was this a rant, it was just a heads up for all players that face me. :^)
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=gianisapoel123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=31TywzLi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-06T14:14:07.997+0000) > > I won&#x27;t mute them, much rather run it down mid tyler1 style So don't come here whining about punishments, kid.
Who is whining? I'm legit saying riot did a good job banning me pretty much instantly after the game. But the flamers didn't get a punishment.
Solash (EUW)
: Of course it is. You're ruining the game for up to 8 other people just because one other person is flaming. That's both incredibly childish and selfish
Ruining the game as in "giving a free win to the enemy team, because my team is flaming me"? I didn't ruin the game, the malzahar did. You can hate me all you want, but that is what happened. If I'm losing with friendly people I will do my best to carry them. If I'm playing with flamers, I will do my best to lose the game on purpose. Pretty much this
Infernape (EUW)
: "WAH I CANT BREAK THE RULES SO %%%% YOU RIOT" this is what I'm getting from your thread. So what? Other people's shoddy behaviour doesn't excuse your own. If someone is flaming you, use the mute command. It's there for a reason. But no, you decided to act petulant and throw a completely winnable game and you have the gall to complain about it.
I won't mute them, much rather run it down mid tyler1 style
Rioter Comments
Haunted (EUW)
: It´s people like you that makes bronze difficult, how about stop smurfing and play on your "main" level. Ofc new and less skilled people believes in "elo hell" when the low ranks has a fairly high population of smurfs. No you are not helping anyone with this boast-post.
I have no problem climbing in my elo, I'm smurfing because I wanted to prove a point x d So much people get triggered it's so sad
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > ~Download baronreplay/lolreplay 2 or the official new client's replay system, and watch your own replays. Watch where you made a mistake, and how you could fix it. i don't think this tip is really good, i know alot fo people suggest it, im myself probably did few times, but realistically speaking i don't think bronze player can actually put replays to use. I myself barely use them, looking at how often pros play or anyone else i doubt even they use replays that much. Overall i don't think tips can really help player improve, remembering all them can be hard and it's one thing to read, it's a completly different one to find the opportunity to use them.
It doesn't work for everyone. I myself have improved greatly using it
HansLans (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=gianisapoel123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZArGOhl,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-01-29T22:06:48.910+0000) > > I like to show-off my competence in this game. > I do not consider myself a good player at all. What? Im not salty at all, im just saying that getting out of bronze, silver, gold as a platinum-player is nothing to be proud of. And posting a matchhistory full of stomps is giving your post a bitter taste in my opinion.
You are obviously triggered so I won't waste my time with you
wigleht (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=gianisapoel123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZArGOhl,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-29T18:16:50.342+0000) Also try to learn Shaco, Rengar and other shitters. Would rather be stuck in bronze ty
: > [{quoted}](name=Kurt Karpfen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZArGOhl,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-01-29T23:35:50.721+0000) > > It matters alot. You ruin the game for 9 other people. > I dont see the point besides playing with friends. And you could do that in normals without being rude to anyone else. keep crying it's srill human vs human
> [{quoted}](name=Santastic APR,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZArGOhl,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-30T00:32:05.531+0000) > > keep crying it&#x27;s srill human vs human Pretty much this
Enzer0 (EUW)
: I find this amusing - you are platinum right? So why take such pride in being able to beat on people way below your skill cap? Dishonourable.
Quoting one of my posts above > I never said smurfing is fun. I just wanted to prove a point. Also I never said I'm proud of it, my games don't really matter. The guide I wrote is the most important part
HansLans (EUW)
: That post totally opened my eyes! It should be a sticky! This forum lacks guides how to get out of low-elo! Yea... why bother posting your matchhistory tho? Much show-off? Stomping bronze-player as a platinum completely destroys your "good-will-post".
Also me being platinum is not the point here, since platinum is also low elo and I do not consider myself a good player at all
: Of course it's possible to get out of bronze. However, you're not helping bronze players by playing there at all! Smurfing is pretty toxic imo and just adds to that 'elo hell' feel that bronze players have.
I never said smurfing is fun. I just wanted to prove a point. Also me playing in bronze won't really matter that much, since eune has a LOT of players in bronze.
HansLans (EUW)
: That post totally opened my eyes! It should be a sticky! This forum lacks guides how to get out of low-elo! Yea... why bother posting your matchhistory tho? Much show-off? Stomping bronze-player as a platinum completely destroys your "good-will-post".
I like to show-off my competence in this game. Not sure why people get salty about it. Is there a rule about being not allowed to post match history of won games? If so, riot can ban me from the boards :D
: sshh dont tell them that elohell doesnt exist.
I just want people to be positive, that's all :D
Tarolock (EUW)
: 34/5 rofl that game :D
Check the details of that game, that was a Shaco hard carry lmfao
: Why does it tell that u r unranked? Just asking. Btw I totally agree with you
Probably op.gg visual bug, also if you think about flex, this is solo/duo queue
Rioter Comments
Possible (EUW)
: because ranked queues were disabled at that moment so the enemies get loss prevention and you get half the amount of LP.
Well that sucks big time :(
Rioter Comments
: Losing streak in Ranked
I'm kinda smurfing, if you want I can help you to climb to silver. If you need a free win, just add me :) This is technically not considered boosting, more of a dynamic que ;) http://prntscr.com/bzkf80

gianisapoel123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion