Rioter Comments
YourSh4dow (EUNE)
: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/hlYp1Qn8-common-fixes-answers-the-wrenchmens-toolbox
there isn't a toolbox for this problem.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hi, Can you please tell me exactly what happened? Did the launcher opened? Did it try to patch and you got that error? Have you already clicked on the "Launch" button and you got that error? Or was it while you were trying to login?
when I open league up I just see the League of Legends badge and nothing else. after a couple of minutes it says I'm not connected to the internet or that my firewall is the issue . I tried to disable it and then start league but it didn't help.
: U just had to repair the client of just want a day.. And iTS over
I didn't even touch the client tho.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hi, Can you please tell me exactly what happened? Did the launcher opened? Did it try to patch and you got that error? Have you already clicked on the "Launch" button and you got that error? Or was it while you were trying to login?
It didn't open . I only see the League of Legends badge when I start it .
Rioter Comments
thedaki1 (EUW)
: They are not ready for EU, They said possibly next week
gswsn4845 (EUNE)
: Patch 6.5 extreme lag
Ok for me its fixed now , hope that you guys are good too now .
: any update on the issue can someone from riot look in this issue why aren't we getting any feedback from riot
Maybe they will fix it in the next patch. Good luck in your games tho {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
tornado5050 (EUNE)
: same here did u know any solution ?
no sorry i will tell you guys if i find a solution.
gswsn4845 (EUNE)
: Patch 6.5 extreme lag
Well looks like a lot of players are having the same problem. Hope it gets fixed next patch then.
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: I'm telling you the truth, i went to sound option and checked the box ''disable all sound''. There is a sentence at the bottom it says ''Disabling all sound may improve performance'' After that i get like 8 more fps and i don't have lag spikes every second. it works for me, don't know about others. Also i have to disable sound anyway because when team fight comes my screen completely freezes and i die for nothing. So it really helps.
> [{quoted}](name=Overloard99,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ulVZPs3q,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-13T10:20:21.688+0000) > > I'm telling you the truth, i went to sound option and checked the box ''disable all sound''. There is a sentence at the bottom it says ''Disabling all sound may improve performance'' > > After that i get like 8 more fps and i don't have lag spikes every second. it works for me, don't know about others. > > Also i have to disable sound anyway because when team fight comes my screen completely freezes and i die for nothing. So it really helps. well i listen to music while i play so thats always checked for me.
Rioter Comments
: You kinda did. Have you consider countries like Poland, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Czech, Serbia, Croatia, etc.? That is 1:30 our local time.
Yea i agree with you Ferritin.Its way too early
Rioter Comments
Kageryu (EUW)
: His chatlogs or everyone will call BS.
Well if you want to see my chat logs you should the everyones then to see who started it and how my friend got banned.
RLK bas (EUW)
: Stop believing in this system. The system doesn't work.
Well from now on i wont.
: How can you POSSIBLY know that others didnt get chat restriction ?
Becouse when some one gets warned or banned riot sends you a message.
Rioter Comments
: Hey gswsn4845! Don't worry, League of Legends and Windows 10 are best friends ^.^
Oh ok good to know.Now i just need to find out why is my fps cap locked on 70.
sfts (EUW)
: In a world where monitors have "Compatible with Windows" written on them, you can expect anything.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

gswsn4845

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion