Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wait a second, just for clarification: how is that naming and shaming, when you post the match history of the person who originally wrote this thread? Because, everyone can access that information, by clicking on his summoner name here in the forum. From the Forum code of conduct, section about Naming & Shaming: >Moderators will be looking for the following: ● Posts that accuse others of being toxic players in-game ● Posts accusing others of malicious activity ● Posts that accuse others of cheating or using illegal services ● Posts accusing others of trolling in the boards (there’s a report button for that) Maybe I am overlooking something, but as far as I see it, none of that applies here. And not only did I NOT accuse him of anything, I am also not posting the match history of a 3rd person, I am posting that of a player who is right here, who made this thread. Again, this link is accessible by everyone who clicks his summoner name here, that's where I got it. And last but not least, I am not accusing him of ruining games...I merely pointed out numbers and builds, indicating that his experience is quite usual for games on his current ELO. Again, if I overlooked something, or understood something wrong, then please tell me, I don't wanna go against any rules here :-)
I not angry about one game or two , then I don't talk about games ruined. then I don't care about wht I buy in game like ward I talk when one write in chat all (I troll) and he go feed. when someone go and he with out reason or because he don't the lane he like it . wht I say the report must prevent him or block him from ranked for one game at least .
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=itachi124578,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WFei5Ipl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-10-13T11:33:25.010+0000) > > y above wht ? > rly > wht mean that i above this ? > > y unranked in lol and tell me about y opinion plz go ranked at least become bronze and stop write in broads Please, everyone understands that you are upset about having your game ruined, but that is no reason to go and Insult other Players due to their ranked status, or oppinion just because they disagree with someone you said, or try to tell you that the report system is working. Just like intentional feeding, this kind of insulting/attitude is unwanted by a majority of people, and get's dealt with swiftly.
I not angry about one game or two , then I don't talk about games ruined. then I don't care about wht I buy in game like ward I talk when one write in chat all (I troll) and he go feed. when someone go and he with out reason or because he don't the lane he like it . wht I say the report must prevent him or block him from ranked for one game at least .
Luis Sc (EUW)
: *upvote* -- means I'm probably the only person who gave you a +1 on the topic, even if it was for the wrong reasons. Unranked in League because I only play for a few months-- I'm guessing you fail to realise that I might be one less inexperienced feeder on your game but, given your posts, it doesn't come off as a surprise. Enjoy the bridging relations ( dude, you won't figure this one out even if you had a million years ) :)
when someone tell me he above the something plz just shut up . when write something be smart .
: Report International Feeding in LoL
I not angry about one game or two , then I don't talk about games ruined. then I don't care about wht I buy in game like ward I talk when one write in chat all (I troll) and he go feed. when someone go and he with out reason or because he don't the lane he like it . wht I say the report must prevent him or block him from ranked for one game at least . when someone tell me he have bad game why he don't def and stop troll or help enemy team , then someone write in boards naming and shaming to def about someone at least understand wht I say . then when someone tell me he above the something plz just shut up.
Luis Sc (EUW)
: > Report International Feeding in LoL I thought the title of the topic was funny ! > [{quoted}](name=itachi124578,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WFei5Ipl,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-13T11:17:05.050+0000) > > i lose me most game from feeder and when i report them next match play with me, if report unactive remove it from lol . > i still i silver i cant win because feeding or AFK or troll. > the riot must make active report for feeding or remove it . > i have frind was play lol then he convert from lol to dot2 because feeding in game ... Then I read the rest and I'm in stitches :) *edit - minutes passed and I'm still giggling - damn it, I'm upvoting this*
y above wht ? rly wht mean that i above this ? y unranked in lol and tell me about y opinion plz go ranked at least become bronze and stop write in broads
Luis Sc (EUW)
: > Report International Feeding in LoL I thought the title of the topic was funny ! > [{quoted}](name=itachi124578,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WFei5Ipl,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-13T11:17:05.050+0000) > > i lose me most game from feeder and when i report them next match play with me, if report unactive remove it from lol . > i still i silver i cant win because feeding or AFK or troll. > the riot must make active report for feeding or remove it . > i have frind was play lol then he convert from lol to dot2 because feeding in game ... Then I read the rest and I'm in stitches :) *edit - minutes passed and I'm still giggling - damn it, I'm upvoting this*
y above wht ? rly wht mean that i above this ?
: > the riot must make active report for feeding They do. It's called feederbuster and it has been implemented with patch 5.18 Just today someone opened a thread in this board about being banned by for intentionally feeding. So yes, these reports DO work. The "problem" here is that most people are not actually feeding **intentionally** but just have a bad game, which isn't and shouldn't be punishable.
when y talk about report is active plz man the report don't work because i report feeder and block him and next game play with me and make me lose in ranked . plz don't tell about he or she have bad game because he say in all chat i troll and he feed in both game so don't fu ck tell me the report is work
: Report International Feeding in LoL
when y talk about report is active plz man the report don't work because i report feeder and block him and next game play with me and make me lose in ranked . plz don't tell about he or she have bad game because he say in all chat i troll and he feed in both game so don't fu ck tell me the report is work
Rioter Comments
DraskoGames (EUNE)
: UNEXPECTED PLATFORM ERROR
me to also ?? i try and try show mw massage say unexpected platform error
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xenizt (EUW)
: reports
report for verbal abusel hhh this report for prevent other from chat.
Heyah AsT1P (EUNE)
: Ranked Teambuilder
i think riot must do it
Light Show (EUNE)
: my guess is that they will make it in such a way that you will only pre-pick the role not the champion it's self, then enter draft mode but instead of a name you will have your role there. My only reasons to believe this are because if they introduce a plain ranked team builder the enemy will not get to ban certain heroes, there will be mirror matchups (a shyvana on both teams for example) and there will be no strategic counter picks. Pretty much would remove the thought process out of the champion selection which is not really a ranked worthy idea.
i guess wht y say it best way for ranked in team bulid pick the lane or role it first , next that enter like normal ranked
: > [{quoted}](name=Koscum,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=NEEGrzWX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-02-05T13:31:05.486+0000) > All chat should, by all means, be enabled from the start. It would be a huuuuuuge gameplay element as it would enable teams to negotiate temporary alliances. Sid Meier's League of Legends? Yeah, I can see tactical alliances working, but it would also just effectively be a 5v5 - one team would immediately be ganged up on and that would not be a fun experience for them. As Koscum says there would need to be overall goal/strategy reassessment for a 5v5v5 map. Reminds me of that 4-pronged map in Unreal Tournament. Sure, everyone's capping flags left and right, but there's no way you're surviving anything if you hit the cluster{{champion:105}} of the central crossroads.
5 vs 5 vs5 g but riot make new item for this map and new rule
: 3 TEAMS 3 NEXUSES
true , nice map and game mod riot must do that
Heyah AsT1P (EUNE)
: Ranked Teambuilder
Riot work in it but not this year may be
: AP Xin Zhao - Devour their HP
i think xin ap great but in leafsteal and ad will be better because he will become more tank if y buy bulid life steal with heath better{{champion:5}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3072}}{{item:3117}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3071}}
MSA shinopi (EUNE)
: Y{{summoner:30}} ES I IGREE
:) {{champion:86}} {{item:3065}}
: > [{quoted}](name=itachi124578,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=QFeLe5I5,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-02T09:48:27.819+0000) > > the team bulid should be have league ranked to reduce or prevent troll other > like that y choose y champion and lane **Quote by RiotLyte:** We're working on a Team Builder version of Ranked that is just selecting positions. That system in particular should help address problems like the one you noted.
when y lunch team bulid rank
: > [{quoted}](name=itachi124578,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=QFeLe5I5,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-02T09:48:27.819+0000) > > the team bulid should be have league ranked to reduce or prevent troll other > like that y choose y champion and lane **Quote by RiotLyte:** We're working on a Team Builder version of Ranked that is just selecting positions. That system in particular should help address problems like the one you noted.
thx version for team bulid in ranked
Rioter Comments

itachi124578

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion