Rioter Comments
kps dinamo (EUNE)
: isnt it about time you fix your servers?
NO! LETS RE-RELEASE CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN AND BETRAY PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE SKIN AND SUPPORTED RIOT WHEN THEY WERE A SMALL COMPANY. EUNE? FK THAT CHEAP SHIT SERVER.
jaycer97 (EUNE)
: Player behaviour in ranked games; reporting a troll
Riot, i demand a ban for that person, this is unacceptable, i won't leave this ignored.
Rioter Comments
Owyn (EUNE)
: it balances your win\loss ratio to 50\50 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Owyn,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1y7gFuRG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-26T17:04:45.531+0000) > > it balances your win\loss ratio to 50\50 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I have 20 more defeats than wins in normals, and i got loss streak. Last 15 games won like 3. What even is the retarded idea behind that? System just FORCES you to lose games, that is not normal and unacceptable. Giving a gold player bronzies in team and matching them all against platinums make absolutely no logic.
: Some Opinions about the Yorick rework!
Man, noone plays Yorick because he's boring. His kit is... trash. Even if you have 13 kills you are kind of useless outside 1v1, can't do anything in teamfights and so on. And playing against Yorick is toxic. You can't do anything, he just damages your all the time, and heals for insane amount of hp. I own him and i see him as ''wasted ip''. Now i am happy about his rework, because he is going to be awesome. Maybe a lot of things has gone from his kit, but the main gravedigger theme has remained. Yorick rework will be good. Maybe he will not be that strong, atleast he will be fun to play.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Well I don't want a rework, and I really like his playstyle. I just feel like 99% of the champions in this game counter him. Any gapcloser or CC immediately counters him :T
> [{quoted}](name=Altiverse,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e1dLdJu1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-08-18T09:31:05.034+0000) > > Well I don't want a rework, and I really like his playstyle. I just feel like 99% of the champions in this game counter him. > Any gapcloser or CC immediately counters him :T IMO cc counters every single champion in the game, maybe not malzahar with his passive on or sivir with spell shield. Just continue to play A Sol, and you will get used to him, you will know how to play against cc and how to time your q perfectly. Good luck m8 ;).
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Aurelion Sol Suggestion?
Aurelion Sol is a good champion. The thing is that he is too hard for all the little kids. If champion can't kill someone instantly without taking any skills, champion seems to be thrash. A Sol is a very unique champion, you definitely have to play him a lot to get used to his passive, it's all about positioning. Just because Champion has little play rate it doesn't mean anything bad. Anivia has very small play rate as well, but she's so underrated and extremely strong. Many people gave up A Sol after his first nerf or so, never seen him since then. No one experiments different builds on him or simply practice playing him, in low elo of course. All I can say that A Sol is in good condition right now, he's just require a lot of time investment into him, but he definitely can become one trick pony if you master him. There's a guy who reached challanger only by playing A Sol. He has like 80 % winrate on him. There's even a video where he deleted Sneaky on stream. That guy is a proof that A Sol is a good champion, and all the whining ''he's weak as fuck, buff, rework, no one plays him'' simply comes from people, who are too lazy or too noob to master a champion. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4xqpme/just_reached_challenger_with_an_81_winrate_with/ here's the post from that A Sol main. {{champion:136}}
: if i were u, i would thank Riot for giving me free skins... Not complaining about getting key fragments too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=eddieddi2000,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0bvT5OEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-07T19:23:02.045+0000) > > if i were u, i would thank Riot for giving me free skins... Not complaining about getting key fragments too hard. Man, imagine if you just started playing this game, you have one champion and your really really want a skin for him/her. All you have to do is play that one champion over and over again to get that fancy cool skin you desire, while you actually miss out free rotation champions because you have to play the ones you own, so you can get awesome rewards.
: youre supposed to get key fragments even if you dont own the champion but there is a bug that u cant get it though this bug is since the introduction of the hextech system.
> [{quoted}](name=DLeg3nd,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0bvT5OEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-07T18:18:12.582+0000) > > youre supposed to get key fragments even if you dont own the champion but there is a bug that u cant get it though this bug is since the introduction of the hextech system. When you win with non owned champion, in after game chat it says ''you must own champion to get rewards'' or something like that.
Rioter Comments
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Did they intentionally feed like running to towers and dying. Or they off-meta picks didn't stand up to the test? Or they didn't back away when they couldn't? Did they wanted to give kill to opponents so you would lose the game, or they just didn't know if their champ can survive and get away in certain situations? Maybe they didn't even thing about it? Intentionally feeding requireds intent. Absence of intent to win the game seems not to be against the rules really. Anyway, even if it is, prove what kind of inner intents I have and I don't, if I keep resisting opponents. Maybe I'm just having a bad day lol. Yes, it's just a normal game. If you lose - nothing happens If you win - nothing happens. No-one who plays primarily ranked gives a shit about normals. It doesn't have an effect in overall scheme of things. When I play normals I don't feel bad if I lose, nor I rejoice when I win. I'll drag the game for the longest time possible, just because I wanna practice my controls with champions. And no, bots won't gonna cut it. Recently I do that with Ekko AP mid, or tf top. Winning is not the goal, yes you play to win, but the reason you do that is to get familiar with new champion controls, items or builds. Or even try out some cheese. Or to play while intoxicited after having a few drinks saturday night. Anyway, it's insignificant. And because you care so much about it, doesn't mean I have to, as long as I somewhat fallow the rules of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VuMEAnmE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-07T12:44:21.300+0000) > > Did they intentionally feed like running to towers and dying. Or they off-meta picks didn't stand up to the test? Or they didn't back away when they couldn't? > > Did they wanted to give kill to opponents so you would lose the game, or they just didn't know if their champ can survive and get away in certain situations? Maybe they didn't even thing about it? Intentionally feeding requireds intent. Absence of intent to win the game seems not to be against the rules really. > > Anyway, even if it is, prove what kind of inner intents I have and I don't, if I keep resisting opponents. Maybe I'm just having a bad day lol. > > Yes, it's just a normal game. If you lose - nothing happens If you win - nothing happens. No-one who plays primarily ranked gives a shit about normals. It doesn't have an effect in overall scheme of things. > > When I play normals I don't feel bad if I lose, nor I rejoice when I win. I'll drag the game for the longest time possible, just because I wanna practice my controls with champions. And no, bots won't gonna cut it. Recently I do that with Ekko AP mid, or tf top. > > Winning is not the goal, yes you play to win, but the reason you do that is to get familiar with new champion controls, items or builds. Or even try out some cheese. Or to play while intoxicited after having a few drinks saturday night. > > Anyway, it's insignificant. And because you care so much about it, doesn't mean I have to, as long as I somewhat fallow the rules of the game. Man you think i would whine here about noobs and their playstyle? no. I can give you example, Thresh got first blood, then enemy jungler came and killed them both because they overstayed, thresh already started flaming ADC. Later he threatened to intentionally feed, and did so. He said that in chat that he is going to feed. And i do not think that running down midlane, diving enemy tower and attacking enemy with basic attacks as thresh is a ''bad game''. Normal game is normal game, you CANT feed or troll there, its against the rules. Nothing happens if you lose/win ? Man, did you know that you get much much more ip from winning than losing? You think that it is fun to waste your precious time for LoL if people intentionally feed after they die once? Why i have to suffer and have no fun during the game? Game is played for fun and there is no fun in ruined games where little kids FEEL FREE to break rules and make other people games toxic. And if you think that winning the game is not the goal, you are stupid or a loser.
Megafist12 (EUNE)
: What is wrong with the client today?
Have the same issue, i have 50 ms and suddenly it turns to 500 and i disconnect. While i am connecting i am able to use same internet on my phone. Lost 2 games already, 1 on eune and other one on euw.
The7omyto (EUW)
: you should just report thm, and go on, you just were unlucky, dont worry, on higher leels there are much much less toxic players :). Also try playing on EUW servers, there are much more competitive players :){{champion:99}}
> [{quoted}](name=The7omyto,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VuMEAnmE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-06T13:45:46.894+0000) > > you should just report thm, and go on, you just were unlucky, dont worry, on higher leels there are much much less toxic players :). Also try playing on EUW servers, there are much more competitive players :){{champion:99}} Reports are absolutely useless unless someone is flaming. In 3 out of my last 5 games i had people who started feeding, trolling, 1v5 and saying ''ops'' in all chat, and when i asked all of them why do they act like that ''this is only normal''. See? Thing is that almost everyone knows that report system is awful and 99% of the time they won't get punished at all. I would love to move to euw, gift me enough RP for transfer and i will :).
Rioter Comments
: Project Ashe's Arrow
Normal ashe arrow looks like a fking big arrow in bright color, meanwhile Project ashe arrow is just something bright colored moving towards you.
: What did you get from your Augmented Cache?
Lissandra and Project Yi. I need 9 orange essence to get yi skin -_-
FlN Yasuo (EUNE)
: 14 days ban
Endure? Why are you even listening or getting offended by stuff which is said to you by some kind of 13 year old kids. Man that's just a video game, stop treating it like real life. If lol people are so sensitive how they can even use internet, everywhere everyone insults and talks sh about you.
LovroLox (EUNE)
: PROJECT skins?
Have to wait 2-3 weeks for Project boxes, so i can waste 8-10k ip to get a project skin shard for champion i don't play or own, then buy the actual champion, and then play like 2 more months to get those god damn key fragments, with hopes to get skins shards and actually unlock the skin. Project disruption in a nutshell.
FlN Yasuo (EUNE)
: 14 days ban
System is absolute *&^%, yeah. Nowadays ANYTHING that you say can be taken as verbal abuse or unsportsmanlike conduct. You can get banned for ''stfu'' when someone is spamming pings or spamming in chat, or enemies in /all chat mocking you with those ''ez''. People who provoke others get away, while the ones who actually respond back get harshly punished. People who troll and feed in ranked games gets away most of the times, because Riot need like 50 games proof to ban someone for troll/intentionally feeding. AFK'ers ruin games for others and all the punishment they get is writing ''i won't leave any games'' or have like 5 min queue ban and that's it. Honestly, chat is unusable, because ANYTHING you say can offend someone, then you get reported by him and his 3 other premade friends, which results in you getting punished. Look at Kled, he has very rude lines in his taunts, and if you would say those inside the game, you could easily get punished for that as well (champions can swear, you can't). And there are also people who are just truly retarded, they flame you for minutes, then ask why you don't respond, you respond and say anything, and then they say ''/all report ... verbal abuse''. Then someone is tilting and mocking you, you say to them ''one more word or i feed'', they say ''ok, idc'' (they allow you to feed, because they are ok with that), and then they cry in /all chat what kind of terrible person you are, because they told you to feed and you did it. Lol community is a terrible clown fiesta/mexican drama. If people are such pussies to get offended by ''stfu'', how can they even handle real life? Ignore or go to mommy to cry about it?
IcyzoR (EUNE)
: Server is down?
Lol eune has like 4 problems each month, i would love to get free transfer to EUW.
: Kindred nerfs feel too harsh
Kindred got absolutely destroyed. They increased CD on her q during w, then they nerfed it's damage, then changed passive, reduced armor and removed healing, can't imagine how it is to play her now. Kindred actually wasn't broken, she was alright since release, but someone discovered the mighty broken build, which made her totally broken and riot destroyed the champion. It's the items which makes most of the champions broken, not the champion kits themselves. Sad thing about devourer junglers was the fact, that they were strong only because of the guinsoo and sated devourer. So, they were too strong, and riot nerfed them really hard. Later they removed the item which made those junglers broken and didn't buff them back. That's why most of devourer junglers are not played right now. Maybe riot really didn't like the fact that those junglers had to farm for a long time to get devourer sated, that made LCS kind of boring to watch early on, so they removed the item.
Tawheed10 (EUW)
: Need help with Rengo!!!
Warrior sabre - Lucidity boots - youmuus ghostblade - phantom dancer - statikk shiv - infinity edge. You can sell boots for essence reaver, and warrior sabre for dominik regards to destroy tanks. {{item:1412}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} // {{item:3508}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3364}} You have to be very fed to actually oneshot somebody. Remember Sabre>stalkers blade. When you are 1v1 someone always smite him/her, it will increase your dueling power and can save your life. Combos, hmm, at low levels while fighting other champions use empowered bola strike, because it deals more damage early, your empowered q will deal more dmg bit later or with items. Dont try to fight when you have low ferocity stacks. Same with ultimate. When you ulty and about to jump on someone, you can get closer to him throw empowered bola to root him and burst him down. When you see someone alone like adc clearing minion wave, go after him, easy kill. If that's vayne, get close to her, throw empowered bola then attack, because she can ult, become invisible and and stun you into the wall and kill you. Dont try to fight tanks alone unless you have armor penetration item (lord dominik regards). When you are clearing jungle use your ferocity on q, even if you are low hp, because it will actually help to kill big monster. Try to fight near bushes to use your passive. If someone knocks you back/away you can flash into bush and jump on him. When you jump from bushes try to throw bola to slow enemy before they flash or cc you. During mid game, gank more bot lane because it's important. Every gank can secure your team 2 kills or more, and get you or your adc fed. During teamfights dont jump in as the first one, wait for your team to start the fight, then you can ult and jump in and focus ADC. Before you ult use your sweeping lens to disable enemy wards and prevent them from seeing you. Hope this helps. PS Use your q to reset auto attack, it will deal more damage in shorter period of time.
Seikan (EUW)
: Hm, coming to think of it, i believe a "second chance" system or so could be a thing. Like you can get your account back via the support at least after half a year of a break from league. Then you get your account back but the automated system will be more strict to this account for lets say another half year. Ofc people like Tyler1 dont deserve such a treatment, but people change alot and so does their attitude. How about it?
> [{quoted}](name=Bacon Terrorist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2ocWNEA5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-30T08:20:43.522+0000) > > Hm, coming to think of it, i believe a "second chance" system or so could be a thing. Like you can get your account back via the support at least after half a year of a break from league. Then you get your account back but the automated system will be more strict to this account for lets say another half year. Ofc people like Tyler1 dont deserve such a treatment, but people change alot and so does their attitude. How about it? nice idea, but riot can't even bring solo q back, despite WHOLE community asking them to. So something like this will never happen :(
xPookss (EUNE)
: When Project Skins Will come out?
Probably on Monday, because the whole even will last for one week (From Monday to Sunday), but that's just mine prediction.
: Recall sound effect bug
I had the same bug too, i saw low hp hecarim who was recalling. Recall sound was fresh so i flashed and tried to kill him, but he just disappeared.
: PROJECT Crafting Materials- Release?
IMO, they will release whole thing on monday, because event will happen for whole week.
: You are matched by mmr not your division. It is entirely possible that players in higher divisions can have an mmr that is nearer to the average to that of 1 or even 2 divisions lower than they currently are (because of poor form or because they were boosted to that division). Likewise, there are many lower division players with higher mmr than the average for their division. Over a number of games these players will find their 'natural' division to play in but in the meantime they can be placed together. The system isn't perfect (the ELO system has it's problems) but generally it works.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=14HWUjUs,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2016-07-27T07:35:02.440+0000) > > You are matched by mmr not your division. It is entirely possible that players in higher divisions can have an mmr that is nearer to the average to that of 1 or even 2 divisions lower than they currently are (because of poor form or because they were boosted to that division). > Likewise, there are many lower division players with higher mmr than the average for their division. Over a number of games these players will find their 'natural' division to play in but in the meantime they can be placed together. > The system isn't perfect (the ELO system has it's problems) but generally it works. There are no reason AT ALL to put PLATINUM player against 100 WIN player. I have 100 wins, and i have to play against PREMADE platinum players who have like 1.4+k wins on their accounts, that's like 3k games. No matter how poorly he performs THERE ARE NO REASON to put him against me, maybe he is bad at his elo, but all those plat players are RECKING me. If a professional footballer has a bad season or some bad games, does it mean, that he has to play against KIDS? No matter how bad a person can perform, he simply can't lose his skill by playing bad games. For my last 50 normal games i have like 20 % winrate, and you think that after i lose every god damn single game, it's ok to put me against premade platinum players? The match making system is absolute shit.
: It sounds like you have an MMR that is higher than the average for your division and they have MMR's that are lower than theirs. Matchmaking is based on MMR not division. So you are all probably quite equal but just in different divisions. Eventually, you will be promoted to Gold and they will be demoted to Gold. Perhaps they were boosted to plat? Well done on the promotion though :)
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=14HWUjUs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-26T13:56:10.084+0000) > > It sounds like you have an MMR that is higher than the average for your division and they have MMR's that are lower than theirs. > Matchmaking is based on MMR not division. So you are all probably quite equal but just in different divisions. > Eventually, you will be promoted to Gold and they will be demoted to Gold. > Perhaps they were boosted to plat? > Well done on the promotion though :) Why would you even match high elo player with silver ones. Yes, maybe some of the plat players may have some bad games, but it doesn't mean that their skill level fell off. There is still absolutely no reason to match low elo player with high elo ones. In such games you can't do anything about them, because they simply have more knowledge and experience than you. Maybe such games will be more challenging, but how can you even improve, when all the time you are being rekt by platinum players. When I hit level 25 my games became terrible, I always got matched with and against platinum players. I barely have 100wins, and now i have to play against veterans. Once i had like full silver team, and we had to play againt 3 man PREMADE platinum players. Such games are just wasted time.
Sayainji (EUW)
: Think twice
People are getting punished, while kled is able to swear. ggwp
Rioter Comments
: Thank you Riot for another 5v3 game. whats your excuse riot when dota has working afk system.
This is League, trolls will never get punished. Those who flame can permanently lose their accounts meanwhile afk'ers trolls and feeders won't because Riot needs 50 game proof that the player is trolling. People who go afk are the one who ruin the game, and after rule breaking all they have to do is only to write ''i will not go afk anymore'' and get away with that.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: I suggest you relax and consider why you play, it is a game after all so if you're getting agitated perhaps you should find out why that is, and start playing for fun instead ^_^ Don't focus only on winning, both teams are trying their best, meaning you can't win every game but you can only do your best. Some players are aggressive, some players are passive, if you create a positive atmosphere around you, not only will you have more enjoyable games, you will also increase your chances of winning because your team mates can focus more on their performance, rather than defending themselves and the chat. Best of all you will never have any problems with the [summoners code](http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/).
> [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sEkw5O9d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-24T16:41:00.646+0000) > > I suggest you relax and consider why you play, it is a game after all so if you're getting agitated perhaps you should find out why that is, and start playing for fun instead ^_^ > Don't focus only on winning, both teams are trying their best, meaning you can't win every game but you can only do your best. Some players are aggressive, some players are passive, if you create a positive atmosphere around you, not only will you have more enjoyable games, you will also increase your chances of winning because your team mates can focus more on their performance, rather than defending themselves and the chat. > > Best of all you will never have any problems with the [summoners code](http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/). man, you think everyone is so free so they can just simply waste their precious time on such ignorant game? Just look, someone lost 20 minutes of his life + got very nervous that he doesn't even want to play this game anymore. And after such a toxic experience, those players get away without anything. Riot will need like proof of 50 games only to give them 2 week ban. And after such terrifying experience Riot doesn't give a flying fuck. I still don't understand why there are no replay system, so someone can check their in-game actions and give them a straight perma ban. It's not normal to ignore your players, who are suffering, and concentrate only on LCS and money. I think that LoL will die this way, people will just get sick because others can do literally anything they want inside ranked game and normal game and get away with that as long as they don't flame others.
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: Flaming back isn't "defending your honor"
There is such word as provocation if you didn't know. People are different and you SHOULD accept that, no matter what. Some people don't give a single flying potato about the things other say to them, meanwhile others are very hot headed and just can't ignore the bad words others say to them. That is called provocation. People are different and you should understand that. Others want to defend themselves while some just don't care.
: That escalated quickly!
Yeah, that may seem toxic, but the question is, did your team ban urgot because he wanted to play him? If so more blame should go at the person who provoked that player. Banning champions which your teammates wants to play is more toxic than flame, you can ignore the flame, just scroll to top, and you won't see anything, but banning your teammate champions can't be ignored. Person plays game for fun, for him, fun is playing Urgot, and why should he play game, if his champion got banned. By such actions people ruin games for others. Yes, he should know how to play other champions, but Urgot is never banned, almost. IMO, the person who got mad because his teammate banned champion he wanted to play, is not the one who should be blamed. If his teammates hadn't trolled in the champions select, he just simply wouldn't say anything. Riot should punish provokers more seriously.
St4rscream (EUNE)
: Rotating game mode
I think ARAM should have poro king all the time. With it that map seems much more enjoyable and fun.
ClubA0 (EUW)
: The game getting worse..
I think, that players should not get perma banned for verbal abuse. That will not stop them, they will just make a new account and flame there. However, if there could be permanent chat restriction, that would definitely keep toxic players quiet. They will be able to continue playing league, but they simply couldn't write anything. And why would they even try to make a new account, if they can still play on their main, they only won't be able to chat there. I doubt that people would abound their accounts with many champions and start everything again on a new account only to use chat.
: Up to 10 FREE SKINS - GIVEAWAY! [ Winner announcement ]
Exdominator (EUNE)
: wins doesn't determinate mrr and the normal games mmr is different than the ranked one. For example I am gold 3 and on normal I get matched with bronze all the time because I stopped playing on normal after I started ranked games. Mmr is determinated by the percentage of wins you have. You may have 2k wins but also 3k looses which means ur elo is rly low
It makes absolutely no sense. Person may have had bad previous games, but with 2k games played you game experience is way too big for the player who has less than 200 games played. People start to understand the game only when they have like 500+ wins. Still it doesn't change the fact, that i am facing against player who has all the runes and masteries, while i am not even level 30. He knows how to play most of the champions, and how to play against other type of champions. There is absolutely no reason to match a veteran who plays for 2+ seasons, with newbie who plays his first season. The experience gap is giant.
: Ip Farming Speed is Insanely bad
Champions and runes are way too expensive. Just look at new leveling system. You can get 30 level by playing like 120-150 games. And when you get 30 level, ranked gets unlocked. But you simply can't play it, because you need much more time to get runes and those 16 min champions for ranked queue. You end up with like 6-9 champions when you reach level 30 (unless you buy only 450-1350 ones). But for new players all those cheap champions are very boring, and most fun to play champions cost like 4800+ ip. You have to play a lot of games after getting level 30, to get yourself prepared for rankeds. The fact that you get like 60ip from 30min win, or 70ip from 40-50 min defeat is just insane. Looks like we have to play this game 24/7 to get the champions we need.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 27
1.{{champion:55}} Katarina is extremely boring champion to play. She is an ap assassin but she has no mana only cd, which makes no sense. Her abilities are boring and meh. Assassins should be able to kill one target not whole enemy team. All that katarina needs is an early multi-kill and that will be enough for her to snowball for victory. 2.{{champion:84}} Akali is very outdated champion, and kind of broken as well. Her ultimate has to be reworked, because having so much gap closers is not fun for enemy. Her spin/slash ability is meh as well. Her burst dmg is way too big. + she even has stealth. 3. {{champion:38}} Kassadin is outdated as well. He is either broken or completely useless, that's why his kit has to be reworked. He seems to be very interesting champion to play, but no one ever plays him and he feels very weak. All those champions have to be updated because their kits are simply old/boring/weak. You can't buff those champions, because their kits works only two ways, either champion is broken, or completely useless, no place for balance. Next time we should talk about support, what needs to be done so people can finally enjoy playing them. They are very fun to play actually, but most of the players prefer mid-lane or top lane. Something has to be changed with itemization. P.S. People who think that Rengar is absolutely broken or op are still living in S3. In S6 you have to be extremely fed to oneshot someone. It's very easy to counter Rengar (unless he's 10/0), all you need is map vision. First of all, you shouldn't walk alone, and secondly group up if you see ! mark. CC is very strong against rengar as well. Rengar is very squishy, his job is to jump in, kill carry and in most cases he dies there. ADC mains who are whining that rengar is op, broken, just doesn't understand anything. ADC has like 1.5k hp and almost no armor, so no wonder that rengar can oneshot or easily kill you. Look at other champions and their damage output. If you have no armor anyone can easily wipe you out. ATM the damage output in the game is way to high. You are losing like 500+ hp from one spell/ability. Look at Veigar or other champions, 800 dmg from one spell. That's broken.
Exdominator (EUNE)
: If he is matched with you he is either low-elo or you are high elo
i am 26 level, how can i be high elo???????? Yeah, after game i check profiles, and i see that some players has 60 wins, meanwhile others has 2k wins. While game is loading, i see platinum/diamond borders on other people profiles Those who downvote this post are not smart people, because you think that having a ''rainbow'' team is normal.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fkto6UE0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-09T19:52:27.374+0000) > > http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/412628/resized_spiderman-meme-generator-cool-story-but-what-s-your-point-exactly-71b51b.jpg He thinks KDA's the most important thing in order to get an S+. It's actually the game impact one has had. I've had games where my KDA was **almost** 0/0/N but I had gotten a lot of objectives and helped a lot of team mates.
I had more kills, less deaths, almost same assists, 2x more cs all of that inside 25 minutes and i got S-, while he got S+. Jinx got almost the same stats as Nasus +more cs, and she got nothing. I doubt that such a bad kda + 2-3 turrets and 1 inhibitor would give you S+.
Rioter Comments
: If select mid or top when leveling ofc will take 4-5 min ,select fill and queue will pop instantly it's pointless to go draft when you can go aram match will end more faster and you will earn more IP and faster level
Fill=Support 99% of the times.
Rioter Comments
Rompanruoja (EUNE)
: > Official Refund Policy only allows refund of purchases made in the last 90 days. Players are not able to request refund of content purchased prior to that.
And how could i know that? Why i have to find those rules somewhere by myself? Riot should say such important things in game's client, because it is unfair for new players who don't understand a lot of things in this game. All riot told me about this game was only how to play ashe on howling abyss.
Show more

jaycer97

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion