Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kàźuya (EUW)
: You would think with the popularity league has it would have a better client?
I don't have any of these problem your PC or WiFi is not good
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: [SUGGESTION] Concept for a Wukong Rework
You just want to buff him but i dont know how to rate it- good or neutral
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why would you do hurt yourself so much?
Why you did it?I dont know perso who will do that.You are very stupid or very brave, i am not sure.
Exhibit B (EUNE)
: Nerf Irelia
Rioter Comments
: Use links to your images, they will automatically embed :) https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/25/Charmed_Emote.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20171106215721
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=cwru48Od,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-09T12:29:26.700+0000) > > Use links to your images, they will automatically embed :) > > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/25/Charmed_Emote.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20171106215721 THANK YOU
Rioter Comments
AceCadet (EUW)
: Champion Concept: Azulon, the Flame of Justice
What is Azulon fighter, marksman, mage? And witch his lane?Where is he from?
Rioter Comments
Wex0r (EUW)
: Champion shards in chest
i agree with him. Already we get BE from first win of the day,champion capsules and the orbs from honor level. I have mean this is enough BE
: Mastery level
The lulu had S because her kda was 0/1/37=37 kda You was 39/4/4=almost 11 kda
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Upvote I find this Idea brilliant! I wanna see a game where there is only one winner. I think riot can implement a game mod like that and even make a lore from it. for Noxuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Uryel Telio,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uAxVTFGG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-05T06:41:09.443+0000) > > Upvote I find this Idea brilliant! I wanna see a game where there is only one winner. I think riot can implement a game mod like that and even make a lore from it. for Noxuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!! its not mandatory to be only one lived
Rioter Comments
SwaMe23 (EUNE)
: ZILEAN
First i main zilean and i will say it is not so easy.The bombs are easy to dodge and everyone write you: speed me, ult me, omg why you help yourself not me, and others so the pressure is big and that hinders on your play.And zilean become a hard champion with that pressure who he cary.
Pyrosen (EUW)
: I have absolutely no idea what you just said Why would someone buy a mastery 7 emote when you can just play your M7 champion?
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosen,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=7vkEvAdU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T13:41:56.166+0000) > > I have absolutely no idea what you just said > Why would someone buy a mastery 7 emote when you can just play your M7 champion? Because you will can use with every champion.Imagine you are 6th lvl with any champion and you play him.You show the 6lvl emote then the 7th lvl emote- will be cool
Rioter Comments
: So you mean 1 of 5 randomly will be chosen, sounds like one for all {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=Capt BloodFart,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMRFpapX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-02T12:50:34.587+0000) > > So you mean 1 of 5 randomly will be chosen, sounds like one for all {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} No, imagine 5 summoners in the champ select:summoner 1 pick darius summoner 2 pick janna summoner 3 pick lee sin summoner 4 pick jhin and summoner 5 pick katarina. And will be like summoner 1 take janna the second darius the third jhin the fourth katarina and the fifth will take lee sin
: You will always have a problem and people will always dodge, just make the dodgetimer stack. Im so tired of having the same champs in every game. I played an aram tournament for fun. There was no fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r4os4nGN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-02T12:27:48.607+0000) > > You will always have a problem and people will always dodge, just make the dodgetimer stack. Im so tired of having the same champs in every game. I played an aram tournament for fun. There was no fun. I can't understand you very well. You like or you hate my idea?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You mean deathbots of doom? I mean, it's obvious why they do good, but still. Then again, I do agree for better bots.
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AjK84Wjb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T09:26:28.297+0000) > > You mean deathbots of doom? I mean, it's obvious why they do good, but still. Then again, I do agree for better bots. DOOM Bots of DOOM don't play well they are just buffed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
S8 Jungle (EUW)
: This Sivir Bot seems to have preordered the skin
Rioter Comments
: One bad game, 14 day ban. Seriously Riot?
Rioter Comments

jordan1000turbo

Level 92 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion