: > [{quoted}](name=keniq200,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GFA5OF7P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-20T23:18:54.923+0000) > > AS I SAID AND I WILL SAY IT 9999TH TIME. > You dont get chat restricted only for flame,as you can see here,you get chat restricted if u write too much so basically it is= > > THE MORE U WRITE = MORE CHANCE TO GET PENALTY > > And you didnt flame at all but as you can see there are chatlogs from 3 games so it looks like you are toxic because you write too much,that is riot my boy,i feel sorry for you. what in the actual f? are you serious?
Can't be more serious,accept it or not,decision is on you,think im lying or not,decision is on you.Keep chatting too much,you will get chat restricted again.
: i got chat restricted for this , which i dont agree with
AS I SAID AND I WILL SAY IT 9999TH TIME. You dont get chat restricted only for flame,as you can see here,you get chat restricted if u write too much so basically it is= THE MORE U WRITE = MORE CHANCE TO GET PENALTY And you didnt flame at all but as you can see there are chatlogs from 3 games so it looks like you are toxic because you write too much,that is riot my boy,i feel sorry for you.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Is it fair to be dropped in honor if u break rules? Yes. Oh god u should have toldcme u needed semplified sentences. Got your answer
" if u break rules " , xd
Shukr4n (EUW)
: well, it s up to you to provide the genuine chatlog. if u remove the sad parts, riot still have the complete chatlog. the only thing that could happen would be u being beaten by a shame post of a rioter telling you to avoid posting corrected chatlog. annoying? u were banned not me. i asked for a simple way to see if u were or not, in my user's eyes, guilty or less. but still, riot decision about your punishment.
Is this post about question is it fair to drop from honor level 5 to honor level 1 for flaming in 1 game or post about irrelevant people's opinions like ur?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Ok...there is ablue key to copy the chat. I dont grt the wasted effort to print, export on third part site and upload it here
Why would i do that,if i do it u will start to be smarta$$ even more,the thing is he flamed one game,got restriction,went from 5 to 1,so why do you need to see chatlogs when it wont change anything except giving u another reason to be annoying ?
Hydnoras (EUW)
: The honor system is stupid when it comes to punishments. Sadly we just have to take it. Though you could say that high honor levels like honor 5 are only for people who are truly honorable. So for people who do not slip. Although, you have to slip pretty badly to get the first punishment for only one game. I mean, really badly.
: > [{quoted}](name=keniq200,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AnOl56Y0,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T07:08:40.542+0000) > > really mr cocaine dont talk if u aint smart So the other guy is your friend in the screen? and you both came to the forums trying to do what exactly?
hes my dad btw give us a screenshot of ur profile so we can see ur level 4 honor , also with notepad and type current date :D?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Chatlog
there is picture btw
: Kinda typical for polish kids to flame in their native language, i would give him more than just a chat restriction. The less kids the better.
We're not polish hes 18 im 17 :)
: Honor 5? Most people have lv2, explain to me how he got honor 5 with that attitude?
as i said,he isnt toxic at all but he has like 700+ ranked games and he is in silver 5,he is trying to get out of silver and he just got tilted too much now.
: Because chat restrictions put you at honor 1. There is no special treatment for "your friend" just because he was honor lvl 5.
Well since he was never punished before,NEVER, and he is like 145 level,now immediately to level 1,seems fine
Rioter Comments
Raptorz (EUNE)
: Actually, the linked site also said that you can swap names with BE.
dont have be so i will delete.
GLurch (EUW)
: Indeed, you can request deletion for them, in which case you should probably read this article first: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202647784-Account-Deletion-FAQ However, as stated in that article, if you only want to swap the summoner names, you can also do that without deleting the accounts.
i have to pay with rp to swap names lol,im better to delete all of them,ty.
Rioter Comments

keniq200

Level 82 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion