markos1970 (EUNE)
: PLEASE SOME HELP!!!
i do not get it guys please someone explain me why riot is so rude sometimes....
markos1970 (EUNE)
i do not get it guys please someone explain me why riot is so rude sometimes....
markos1970 (EUNE)
Rioter Comments
markos1970 (EUNE)
: PLSS RIOT UNBANN ME 1 MORE CHANCE PLS
in season 8 wil i have my acc unbanned or no?
: Short answer: No, definitely not. Long answer: See my other post. I am sorry that you are taking this so hard, but it's not the end of world. It's an account for game, that's all. I am sure you care a lot about this game, so do I. It's not "just a game". But still...what you lost is an account. A few skins, champs and your summonername, that's all. Nothing that can't be replaced. If you truly regret your behavior, create a new account and PROVE that you are better than this. Not to us or Riot, but to yourself. Make something good come out of this. You %%%%ed up, you made a huge mistakes. Well, that sucks, but shit happens, mistakes are human. Make sure to make the best out of a shitty situation.
i had 300 euros in this acc and riot just stole them from me
markos1970 (EUNE)
: PLSS RIOT UNBANN ME 1 MORE CHANCE PLS
can i do anything to get my perma banned acc back pls?? i really regret my actions but this is really hard i can even stop crying because i put so much efforrt on this acc
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: It's just a little bit of lp. Really it matters so little. But I understand the frustration.
yeah i was angry cause 13 lp is really little but i got them by carrying noobs afkers trollers .... so i was really angry when i had to do all of this and riot just like that take the 13 of my 25 lp
markos1970 (EUNE)
: I LOST 13 LP In SOLO\DUO RANKS BECAUSE OF RIOT BUG
I AM SO FURIOUS AND DISAPPOINTED AT RIOT GAMES BECAUSE I AM SUCH A DEVOTED PLAYER TO LOL AND RIOT THANKS IS BY TAKING ME 13 LP FOR SOMETHING THAT IT WAS EVEN MY FAULT BUT IT WAS RIOT GAME'S FAULT....
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Your first priority should be to make your gaming smooth which means a new graphics card. What are you going to do with new screen if your graphics card can't even produce the frames? And what are you going to do with new keyboard and mouse when your game isn't smooth enough for you to be able to use them effectively anyways? I bet for normal use your current gear is good enough anyways. Tbh mouse and keyboard are always the last things to upgrade unless they are wireless.
yeah i did not thought of that , and one more question , out of the topic , why i rarely see someone who is from eune to post or comment at the boards?? i mean wtf i see only euw
: wow ur parents give u so much holy shit they dont let me spend a dime on lol D:
yeah , it was not only from parents xd it was from my whole family ... anyways just to know i did not got only 350$ i actually got 700$ but i spend them to customiza my (gaming) office
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I would not suggest changing Roccat with Razer to be honest. I find Roccats product 10x better. A piece of advice. just cause it cost more does not make it better
yeah but i checked some razer stuff and they are pretty good cause razer focus a lot in the mechanism but ok if you say so
Mada (EUW)
: I've been a Razer fan ever since the Boomslang 2000 and I have to say: the new stuff stinks. But I didn't like the Roccat stuff either, tried it once and... meh! Personally I really like the Steelseries stuff now. Enough buttons on the mouse (I have the self-cast modifier and the level-up modifier and attack move click and the shop on mouse buttons). But if you have fps issues in league, I highly recommend going for the graphics card.
my fps are from 25 the worst case and 60 fps the best case , i do not know if this is a problem do you think it is?
markos1970 (EUNE)
: I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY MONEY
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Primetime is his best skin by far.
yeah but i am from greece and i can not undrestund which primetie skin is Xd
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
House x33 (EUW)
: If you are better prove that you can climb out of bronze 5
i am bronze 3 now
markos1970 (EUNE)
: UNFAIR RANKED PLACEMENT
*if you guys do not believe** me go check** ........
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bronze 1 looking for duo partner
hi i am bronze 3 , i am at EUNE server and you will find me as markos1970
Rioter Comments
WDN SonicV (EUNE)
: Hello friend! I noticed your comment in the boards and i would like to invite you to check out TAW Gaming Community. Apply at www.taw.net - 60+ Players in EUNE in our TeamSpeak server. You can find a team or form your own if wish! For more info reply to this commend :) Hope to see you online!
hi could you invite me to your team?
Rioter Comments
Alcrid (EUW)
: IGN : Alcrid - server EUW Division : SIlver 2 Role : Jungler
hi we need a good jungler like you i will add you ok?
Rioter Comments
markos1970 (EUNE)
: ROCCAT AT
you will find me at EUNE server with the name markos1970 just leave a comment*.....
Rioter Comments
Galaxy6 (EUNE)
: EUNE LOG IN PROBLEM FIX
Riot games SUCKSSS THEY ARE THE WORST A BIG BIG MAYBE A HUGE DISLIKE AT Riot games
Rioter Comments
Neur0tiix (EUNE)
: ye bcoz b5 is too low for you :D {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
you are wood divisiion i saw you on wood division episode 2 of EUNE lol
Rioter Comments
: In this case it seems to mean "Bronze 4" ;) But hey, we all start small.
man if you are not interesting in being a part of our GREAT team then why the fuc.k do you comment??? what are you 1o yeras old?
Rioter Comments
: Searching for a team
hi i am b4 and it would be my pleasure to play with you! my summoner name is markos1970
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
markos1970 (EUNE)
: best champion vs LeBlanc at mid
i may make grammatic mistakes sometimes at my discussions and that is cause i am from greece and i am not from england or america so forgive me if i make grammatic mistakes ok?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Illaoi? You mean that champion that is countered by every other champion? And yeah, I mean it, you can actually win vs her with any champion as long as you know what you are doing. And Morde isn't that far from her as toplaner, pick whatever you are comfortable with, even easier if that champion has built-in sustain
oh yeah . i think that you are right
Show more

markos1970

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion