: Goodbye.
Bye. No One Will Miss You.
: clearly you do if you took the time to reply to this
No one from Riot cares. If you want to be more specific
: it wasn't a question
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=BOyYvK3w,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:19:20.144+0000) > > You can get 99.08% with Garen. That's not 100%.
: > [{quoted}](name=StumpThatCould,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=BOyYvK3w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T01:45:13.056+0000) > > no, 100% would mean half duration 100% would mean immunity, but is not attainable, as nothing grants 100% tenacity.
You can get 99.08% with Garen.
: Different skins pls
Look out we have edge lord here.
XIwrenIX (EUW)
: Bronze players in gold games
Ranks Mean Nothing. You are mached by Mmr.
SeKrOmancer (EUNE)
: yea i get what you mean but for testers like me or maybe others too who like lol thats not a way to treat them while (living advertisements AKA streamers (rumors say) are using some secret code to bypass the que !!! what was the point of making more players go for pbe Easy only to show them the door with OVER 9000 que 36 hours !!!!
Cause most of time pbe is wasteland that you need to wait 10+ min to get into lobby for max 15 min long game. Now there's something succesfull and new and Riot is happy cause a lot of free workers to do their job in finding bugs.
SeKrOmancer (EUNE)
: PBE log in que IF a moderator or Admin see this reply please !
Awnser to 1) Cause those people are working with Riot. They are advertising their game. Awnser to 2) Cause PBE most of time is an empty wastland.(Now it's not cause very successful new gamemode)
: This is satire right ?
Omniii (EUNE)
: WHAT IS THIS HACKER CHAMPION!!!
I once saw a Annie that hacked. She used her Q on minons and didn't lost mana.
: except trynda is mobile and can actually get to the nexus, unlike imobile ass morde that should never be able to get close to it without his team to back him up
Except Mordekaiser can get in range of his ult in 2 secound with flash+Protobelt. Unlike Tryndamere that can be stoped at any point while he run at nexus.
: Yet again an immobile champion shouldn't be able to walk up to your nexus unless your team let's him by not engaging on him while he's still away, you don't wait for him to be in R's range of your nexus before engaging him Morde's R isn't that big, it's around just a bit bigger than caitlyn's auto range, so he'd have to be sitting juts in front of your dead turrets before ulting to be able to hit your nexus in his R, do you not realise how much time that leaves your whole team to punish him before he gets there ? Sure if he manages to get there there's not much you your support can do except stall for 7 seconds with cc), and with a nexus with 5500 hp, it's hard to think that a solo morde with around 0.9 attack speed at lvl 18 would be able to destroy the whole nexus anyway, it's not like their morde built any attack speed or lich bane, and accounting for lulu's 3 seconds of hard cc, that leaves him with 4 seconds where he'll be able to land 3 hits, not even acounting for lulu's 80% slow while he walks his way over to the nexus which would probably make him waste another 2 seconds, so at most you'd have a morde hitting the nexus once or twice, if played correctly, and those 2 hits wouldn't do 2750 dmg each So no, it's not busted, firstly you'd need to let him get super close to your nexus, and then unless your nexus was already low, he wouldn't be able to finish it within these 7 seconds unless your support let's him do whatever he wants It's not a busted interaction, not in the least, OP's team played it really badly, that's all there is to it
With Death's men plate + flash + Protobelt Hex you can get in your R range from nexus gate in no more than 2 sec. With that you can get half of nexus health. I agree that's not broken . But saying that it's as strong as sions passive is just stupid.
: and sion can destroy the nexus with his passive, and kindred can kill the passive in his ult, and trynda can kill the nexus in his ult, and anyone can kill the nexus in kayle's ult etc etc There's really nothing op about it, just don't let morde walk up to your nexus in the first place
Can you stun kindred while she ults? Can you stun sion passive and kill it? Can you stun kayle or tryndamere? Yes? Oh wait you can't do anything to Morde if he decide to ult weakes member to team.
: I sure hope riot gives us a second chance in the 10th anniversary. {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Shamose (EUW)
: Actually it's: "oui oui baguette fromage"
I will remember that one.
Tannur (EUW)
: PBE
Si Si taco burrito
: Then you didn't move for over 90 seconds and that's called afking, not camping.
That's the point. And still some times somebody wouldn't leave spawn and remake would not appear.
neropa (EUNE)
: Remake system should be based on does the player leave the fountain
I got option to remake while i was campin on lane as velkoz in bush. I got leave buster for that. https://imgur.com/0NCkx65
Pikaguif (EUW)
: I understand what you say, but if no-one can login how can players test it?
Cause there are people who are playing? You can't log in cause of them. Server is full of people.
: What to do when Mordekaiser ults you?
{{summoner:1}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3157}}
łvern (EUW)
: PBE Login Queue is pissing me off
No one cares. Pbe is not for enjoying game. It's for developers to test and look for bugs with help of community. And server is full so no one care that you can't log in.
: You must be rioter knowing that much, its a shame, a man with your knowledge should be a challenger atleast.
???? It's public information.
: Why can't riot just make regional PBE servers so every region has it's own testing ground. It's not that hard for a multi billion dollar company.
Cause that's not point of that server. And most of time pbe community is small.
Sup3rGeil (EUW)
: the approx. waiting time is like 40-120min.. in real life it its ~ 4 hrs.... and then u get a error and begin again ;)
No one cares that you can't log in. This server is not meant for everyone to play on it. It's only for Riot to test on it.
faridd (EUW)
: Nexus Blitz replacement
Those are 2 diffrent game modes. Nexus Blitz is a typical "arcade" game mode And Tft is luck base strategy game for 2 players. I'm sure one won't delete another.
: when is riot gonna fix pbe logins?
Yes you need to wait 40 minuts cause other people too want to log in and there's a limit how many people can do it. Pbe have a worst server cause it's not a server people gona play daily. It's Public Beta Environment. And pbe have it's own forum.
: banned account
according to Term of Use you are responsible for account security. Not to mention you can still lie about it all.
: my account is banend permantly
: Are enchanters overpowered?
: I want compensation...!
Nah just avast beeing greedy company marking sites and apps as virus and demanding payment. Go cry to them.
luckymath (EUW)
: Ban from 1 report?
Reports works like button that activate bot. No matter how many times you press that button bot will work that same. And calling to report somebody is concider toxic by Riot and can get you a punishment.
: Ungreatful RIOT
"Dream Time (R) = Usable only once per game, Dream Time takes the enemy target ( global channel ) to a dreamland Rift where it will fight with DreamGirl until one of them . " This is not even clsoe to mordekaiser R. Not to mention you posted it on EUW forum while people who develop this game are from USA.
: Sent a support ticket. Nothing will happen here.
Riot don't take punishment off when it's justified. As he said he was toxic.
: Trading System
.... This idea was propose so many times on forum... yet still there's somebody that can't think why it's bad idea and post that same **** posted hundreds of times.....
WIHAYSTER (EUNE)
: Yuumi Tristana leaves the game before shopping Kayn massacres enemy team with over 40 kills I mean, we massacre them. still lose because miss fortune only needs 10 for full item set and she went Crit! {{champion:141}} {{champion:350}}
I'm sure you don't understand that kills don't win game.
69Volts (EUW)
: Can i get back the 3lp i lost for dodging if i prove that a troller forced me to dodge?
: Brand and Xerath
Xerath main theme is that he is an Altylery. He have almost 0 defence when somebody dash into him. His only defence scales with range.
: Girl champs are hot. Nothing else to be said.
Lari (EUNE)
: Zoe sup XD
>Jesus this elo everyone else's fault always Ironic
Styros (EUNE)
: another garbage grill champ , ty rito , we need more garbage grill champs
[GRILL CHAMPION LEAKT](https://media.istockphoto.com/illustrations/robot-grill-illustration-id165966203)
Zaeano (EUNE)
: You change Katarina ... How about master yi ???
Is somebody is bad at yi he won't dodge any of enemy team cc while any cc is death sentence for any Yi player. He won't play around vision so he can flank enemy team. He can't just charge he will die this way. If you have problems with him just ban. It's not game issue that you can't understand how to beat him.
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: how the f can he cast whyle am farr away from him running away?? learn to f read then type a comment!!! his ulty seems to be more extended than his autos!!!
Cause if he START casting only hard cc can cancel it. That how this game works. That same apply to auto attacks if you have your attack animation and somebody get out of your attack range your attack will still go on.
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: did u even noticed that i was talking about his ulty not his auto??? i flashed away manny times when he got to close to me and had my life low and he can ulty me from distance... almost my pow pow range...dont tell me that he cast it when i was near him hen i was running away from him he folowing me and see that he can cast his uly from far awy on me since he is ranged champ learn to read and pay more attencion if u gonne comment something PS i dont neet your faith mate didnt even ask for it... JUST NEED RIOT TO DO THEYR JOB PROPPERLY!!! THATS IT
Are you stupid or something? Garen ult works as AUTO if he START CASTING IT YOU CAN'T FLASH AWAY. .....Your understanding of game is so small that's a joke.
: Primitive people might do that, but would you really like a bad player on your division? Would you risk giving free ranks to bad players knowing, that they might end up in your team?
YES. Cause people are Horrible! And will try to abuse everything to break everything. Why you think they nerfed jungle item so you can't kill minions for full gold.
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: Why does garen ulty me from 1 mile away then.. even when i flash and runnaway ?? ind this is not a 1 time thing that im talking about. Ppl find new ways to exployt the changes made by riot. I played yii 2 years ago got him to lvl 7... why do riot needs to return after 2 years to nerf master again then?? Maybe cos they wont think in advance when they change something? That is what i mean when they nerf 1 champ over and over again! From what you say about balance and my thinking drives me to understand that back then yii was broken and thats why they nerfed him.... and now he is balanced (NOT)... he is more broken than ever.
Cause you can't flash away if he cast it? Like you can't flash away from auto attack. After what I read now I lost any faith in you.....
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=o3prc1Xq,comment-id=0001000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:34:27.892+0000) > > So do it. Test your statment. Unfortunately i'm in a position that doesn't allow me that.
: Could you explain it in detail? For now this is like a politican's argument. Your stuff is bad. We don't/can't tell you why, but it is bad.
Easy to abuse and player that fed most is one that enemy would more like cause he gave them free win. So bad people would have higher rank just cause they don't loose anything loosing.
: More power for the honor system.
That's one of most stupid idea I saw here. You know that would break ranking system completely?
nananano (EUW)
: ok good boy you can stop shilling for riot games now jeez {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
ok good kid you can now stop crying cause you got perma jeez.
Show more

mikrogane2305

Level 197 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion