: What is wrong with Matchmaking in normal games
lvl mean nothing. There's mmr system so you are mached with people on your skill lvl(at least on paper, you still can get some luck to have higher mmr). Draft have diffrent mmr than solo/q or flex In draft you can duo with person from any division.
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NhKg4cEb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:16:20.423+0000) > > It's just blind luck. > Since that bot is blind and is maching you with person who play at same lvl and that same bot don't read another person mind he won't know that person who is gona play with you gona grief your game.. doesnt take a robot to just not queue with someone youve reported in a previous game
..... You understand the fact that if they will add this to game people in hight elo where there is less player would just report every single player on thier skill lvl to play with people from lower elo....
: Why does riot rematch people that youve muted and reported in the previous game?
It's just blind luck. Since that bot is blind and is maching you with person who play at same lvl and that same bot don't read another person mind he won't know that person who is gona play with you gona grief your game..
: Did riot quit releasing tank champions?
?? There were 6 champions after Ornn. That's not that much if you think how many classes you have in game.
: Riot Bans the wrong people and only make it so sociopaths and fake people stay in the community
> try to tilt the enemy player or their own teammates with the intetion of getting them banned by making them say a word that the automatic bot system makes them get banned for using so and are labelled as "toxic players" So you know what they try to achive and yet they succed into provoking you. It's up to you to mute them or ignore. >but those players, who go out intetional trolling and tilting just in a way to not get banned, just get a harsher punishment because if >riot wants to create a real safe enviroment for league of legends and they punish the "toxic players" for acting in that way they should >punish the "tilters" in a harsher way because they behaviour makes the community a lot more toxic than the "toxic players" do for >responding to them. I have no idea what mean "tilter" and what define him so explain. You have option to mute person who try to tilt you. So it's not excuse to be toxic. >What I think riot should do is if a player gets banned for acting toxic they should be able to appeal by saying the enemy was intetional >trying to tilt them and have a real riot employee verify the messages not a bot who can't tell the difference and the riot employee would >then analyze the messages and see if the "tilters" deserve to be punished for intetional tilting or not. Since it's not excuse to be toxic Riot won't do that. And since people that are toxic always think they are innocent every banned person gona use it. Making it slower than Tribunal that had 3+ month delay. I would like to know what mean " intetional tilting ". >"But can't you just mute them"- Yes but if you use that argument that we shouldn't ban people for saying those things than the system shouldn't punish "toxic players" because "you can just mute them". Yes you can mute them but that don't make them play game insted of flaming. Making game harder than it should be. And since perma chat mutes didn't worked as intended(People that couldn't flame runned it down mid or grief. ) No more perma chat mutes. And as Sun tzu said > _If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. _ Making your enemy tilted is part of game. You can't win by force, win by mind. Dance over his grave, kill him with Sun fire cape aura, perma gank him, ambush him on his way to lane. Angry enemy make mistakes. I'm not sure it by "intetional tilting" you ment that. But most tilting thing (at least for me) was made by Riot and it's their source of money. I'm talking about Lux Emote or Teemo one. So almost sure Riot wouldn't want any of your changes.
realKano23 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p2FN4HzP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:03:06.895+0000) > > I mean, taking into account that league has millions and millions of players > And out of a million 0.006% is 6000 players > It's not really hard to believe that that % is not far from the truth imo theres no way there arent atleast a few millions of perma banned accounts. I was only as toxic as literally everyone else in every game
Most of people that get permabaned create new acc so number don't go up mate.
EFC Godyr (EUW)
: Pretty sure they are testing it over there now. Saw a bunch of posts about it.
It was there 6 days ago. Just A test.
EFC Godyr (EUW)
: Its already on NA right?
: True words. Just saw a post how a midlaner wanted it to be bannable if the jungler doesn't give blue lol. Players love taking camps but forget that jungle xp got nerfed. We really need raptors and krugs and losing them hurts. When people take my camps i tax waves. If they don't like it report me and watch my account never get banned.
>Just saw a post how a midlaner wanted it to be bannable if the jungler doesn't give blue lol You mean that one from Electronic jihad? He is a troll.
Player 123 (EUNE)
: No, because you can use 3rd party websites like OPGG and see that he is still playing weeks after weeks.
He talk about SpaceTAk3r knowing somehow if somebody ints or is playing bad.
: Not giving the blue buff to the midlaner should be a reportable offense
: ARAM Dark Harvest
Dark harvest give only 2 damage every soul. Mate it's most useless rune there. Even predator give you more damage than Dark Harvest with 30 souls.
: 2019, and still players does not know that being reported without flaming is not going to do jack s@@t to them.
Lothirri (EUW)
: I don't want to seem insulting at all, but how old are you? Do you always drive at the speed limit? Did you never held a girls hand before she specifically states "you can hold my hand"? Rules are only as effective as a consequence of breaking that rule.
>Rules are only as effective as a consequence of breaking that rule. Well those consequences were enough big to make you come here and rant about it.
Lothirri (EUW)
: Treatment of staff : https://www.cnet.com/news/riot-games-employees-walk-out-to-protest-forced-arbitration/ Treatment of players : Players get banned to easy after investing money in this game, that's fine if you refund them, if you don't, then i doubt they will be back. Steps can be taken, they dont
>Treatment of players : Players get banned to easy after investing money in this game, that's fine if you refund them, if you don't, then i doubt they will be back. You have a rules that you accepted and what did you do? You broke them so you face consequences of your actions. What so hard to understand?
UltiTask (EUW)
: Chat restriction still a thing?
It act as a warning. You get it 2 times then they give you 14 day vacation and if that don't work you get perma.
Lunobi (EUW)
: Sadly I do not have the clip anymore. But I can assure you that it didn't even remotely connect in the regular point of view. This camerangle was just to show that it doesn't even connect from top down view, which is how all skillshots usually connect in League.
>which is how all skillshots usually connect in League Well game is made for only one angle and only work with one angle. You can see that using apps like Creator Suite. Animations don't look good, Models look awefull and skill shoots shouldn't hit.
Lunobi (EUW)
: Hitboxes in League will most likely always be broken. The weird angle of the camera is at fault here most of the time. However there are occasions where that isn't the case and Riot needs to look into. And I agree that they don't do that often enough. If you think you're having a bad time with Ashe, have a clip of my last Lux game. What do you think that Graves felt like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSLJ2Skllg
Clip with normal camer angle? If you rotate it every every hitbox don't look like it work...
: So it seems, after contacting one of my friends about this, that my account was breached, and that someone else used cheats on my account
Since you are the one who is responsible for acc security all that left for you is create new acc if you want to continue playing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23lMMAkZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:25:33.714+0000) > > I'm spending exactly 0 RP on these what if i would gift the RP to you for Xmas. how many mains u have? how much eternals u would run?
I would buy myself a skin that i like.
SinsanitY (EUW)
: Star Craft when I played was 3 v 3 mostly ;) I'm curious, what's your number 1? So I never play it (if not already) ;)
Rust, I saw people going from "you mother fu** go k*** youself and i fu** your mother" to " https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sound+of+crying+kids " .
SinsanitY (EUW)
: I've been gaming for a long time. As an example I was playing Star Craft online on the day of its release. Not the recent one mind the original. I've played most online games with a community, be it E sports or MMORPG. This game, especially now, has the worst I've experienced. So much so, Riot devs won't step foot on this board anymore. I know this, because one of the volunteer mods literally told me that on this forum this week.
A Red Herring comes here from time to time. But it's eu board so why would people that work on game that are from NA come to EU? Well Star Craft is 1v1 game. You have no one to flame. Leauge is team game and if you loosing it's easier to find somebody to blame. Mordhau is just like leauge if we talk about trash community. But unlike leauge you can do everything and don't face any punishments. You can even kill your own teammates and devs won't do s*** about that. From my expirience leauge is my number 3 if we talk about worst community.
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bUJENm5E,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:02:28.394+0000) > > And how exacly it's practice? You not gona get better playing against people that don't know how to play that game. Go ask them, I'm just telling you what they're doing.
Well people that i know smurf a lot told their chat they do it for fun and relaxation. Example Ratirl, Zwag, Vincent.
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bUJENm5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-22T09:34:30.141+0000) > > Why should you even need a smurf in the first place then? I agree with him, in my case my main acc is on eune and a friend of mine is playing on euw and I don't want to spend 20 bucks for an account transfer so I made a new account cause that's all I can do to play with them. Also why do you think challenger players have multiple accounts? It's so that they constantly practice. The way it goes is like this: Challenger player: main account ofc is challenger, makes new account goes to plat, stops, makes another new account and goes to dia, stops, goes back to the plat account and climbs to masters and then back and forth on these 2 accounts. Ofc there are those that smurf just because it is ''fun'' to ruin other peoples' games. But there are also people without any ill intentions.
And how exacly it's practice? You not gona get better playing against people that don't know how to play that game.
SinsanitY (EUW)
: Yes and that's very, very true. However this game in particular has an incredibly hostile toxic community, and it does have a young player base. If just one person reads what I've put here (and some how ignores the fans trying desperately to insult, or flame etc) and stosp to think for a moment about how much time/money they are putting into LoL but still feeling miserable. Then that's worth it. All the players posting here with the usual routine, they're already too far gone. They will defend the game until they drop, but you can bet they are still in game, loosing their shizz flaming and having tantrums, and when they get banned they are posting "this isn't fair". Because they won't be told they are addicted to something, they just protect their digital crack.
Well every online game have incredibly hostile toxic community. Ever played Mordhau or Rust for example?
Kotcha (EUNE)
: How riot ban system work.
[Sure?](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Terep). [ For sure?](https://imgur.com/a/QXQtbmD) [Are you certain](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/rZthFwc9-chat-restriction-on-me-being-toxic-to-players-that-ruin-this-game). [Like 100% certant about that statement?](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/vI32z0cr-ban) [Cause I don't know...](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/TEWKjqW2-banned-for-flame) [That forum ](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/9UXt1VnI-i-am-sorry-riot) [Is spammed with people crying that they got banned.](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/4NyGrINo-i-got-account-suspension-for-only-one-report-and-i-didnt-insult-anyone) [So once more are you sure?](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/FsA4Kr2t-nice-perma-im-absolutely-done-with-this-company)
Osekk17 (EUW)
: didnt get rp
Well if you would read what was wroten befor you bought RP you would know that it can up to 24 h to deliver.
SinsanitY (EUW)
: Why LoL is aimed at a younger audience, and why ranked and the store is catered for them.
Ofc it has to be addictive so people will play it more and spend money on it. But that's nothing new, every company wants us to get addicted to their product. Even fast foods like Mcdonald or KFC are trying to make us want more.
: riven to riot games is alinity to twitch
Well Riven and Yasuo are Riots biggest stars. So there's no reason for them to nerf their favorite champions.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Snowdown Drake idea
It's just idea made for adc to be op again. Mele champions would be uselss with that dragon. i wouldn be better as a skin for dragon that exist in game
Barakudax2 (EUNE)
: You mean, the way this Teemo steals that Baron? :D In theory he could have done it in 1 hit or just wait behind baron so that no need to move and won't be hit by the tentacles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyRKkYY7Ds 1-Hit steal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20GMoHqbpA0 + There are not many other champs who can do that. Won't be hard to even add a rule to the game that with invisibility on you cannot collect herald eyes but again, they seem redundant on the first place.
I see you have problem with reading. >without even looking at game. So i advice to read it untill you understand what it mean.
Barakudax2 (EUNE)
: I see but, the same argument holds for baron which is at the same place, dragon which is one of the things people attempt to steal super often + the 2 buffs I mentioned buff the whole team.
You don't want f teemo just waiting invisible there for you to kill herald so he can steal it without even looking at game. And no you can't steal dragon or baron by standing in place and picking item...
LG Always (EUW)
: bot lane exp
Cause people who play the game so in other word Us decided that's best setup. To have Tank/Bruiser/Fighter Top, One person taking jungle, Assassin/Mage mid and Marksman with Supprot Bot. On cards of history people tried diffrent things. In the end that's most efficient setup. If you don't want support you can always go Vayne or Queen top, Kindred jungle or Ezreal, Lucain, Tris Mid those pick are quite popular. But nothing stops you from trying diffrent strats. >an't just the support get some less exp Your change would delete from game any enchanter and mage leaving only cc bots as supports. But in the end how you play game is mostly cause of better people telling you how. And people don't want ADC to be most broken class in game again.
: This minion...?!
Ha ha so funny old april fools video....
MUTELI (EUNE)
: Why perma ban?
for 14 days* And when you recived 14 day suspension there was wrote that next stept out of the line will be punished by perma ban.
: If we want riot to listen us we have to "spam" the forum. Nobody agrees with Eternals, come on man
There's one person form Riot and he have nothing to do with Eternals. If you want to spam go on reddit or on NA boards where people who created this awefull system are.
: Eternals and the current state of League of Legends
Could people don't spam forum with exact copy of what's already here? There's a lot of threds covering that topic.
: There is this Ashe e bug in aram
It's not only in Aram. It happens on SR too. I don't know what cause it by that icon don't disappear sometimes.
1155volts (EUW)
: omegalul ezreal is far from easy. Try for yourself safe=/=easy
Out of every adc i played ezreal is the easiest one.
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlIAEp9P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T23:02:39.699+0000) > > People like playing easy champions. > You won't force them to play something hard like kalista. u should check low elo ppl only play champs that can make flashy plays even if the skill cap is trough the roof. can't name the amount of ppl i seen failing with lee, zed, talon, ekko, riven,... just cause they got the skill lvl of a potato. i actually have to ban those champs to not have them in my own team.
Riven or Ekko is not hard to play. Playing good is something else but Thanks to Riven aoe she can f*** up almost everything and do a lot of damage. Ekko, Talon, Zed is a braind**** assassin. All you have to do is spam every button and delete paper like champions from enemy team and you have a lot of room for mistakes. That same apply to lee you can fail a lot and in same time do alot. You R is point and click nuke. And you have one skill shoot you don't even need to worry about cause you can dash to ward and press Q next to somebodys face.
: there are plenty of easy ADCs to be played that are indeed ADCs and not hybrid champs
Ezreal is easiest one. He have low cd dash, burst that will deal half of enemy hp at lvl 2, big boy range, global ult, and amazing scaling and base stats. He is the easiest adc you can play.
: Stop Playing Ezreal " ADC "
People like playing easy champions. You won't force them to play something hard like kalista.
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: Hero moderator strike again
And well it's simple you broke a rule , you face consequences. Rules are what seperate us from the animals.
: Let's not forget that the type of punishment is dependent on the quantity or specific rules broken. People don't get 10 game restrictions for being racist or saying death threats, they get permabanned.
Games, Contests & Jokes
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=iKqJJYyG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:31:57.414+0000) > > 1 - I think riot should remove 14 days ban for toxic and 25 chat restrict too, it should be 10 games chat restrict then permaban, this would help keep community out of toxic people, cause 4 chances is a lot. > 2 - Every yasuo player who go 0/8 and say "Ez" on end of game should be demoted to iron 4 > 3 - Every intentional feed should have his acount restored to level 1 to he learn play game again. > 4 - Dragon shoud be removed is so sad kill all times {{champion:102}} son. 1. absolutly 2. no 3. no 4. no
Games, Contests & Jokes
: Poppy had more damage than thresh and highest total damage in game. You will get an S rank from 4/1/8 score and good farm. Just because a player isn't doing what you want them to, doesn't mean they aren't trolls. If what she said was true then she should get punished by the system. Anyway, if you won this game, then what's the problem?
I love that people abuse word "troll". "So you don't want to do what i want you to do even if it's very risky and bad play? ""/all GG rEpoRT nAuTIluS tROllInG"
: lost lp while it was a remake, what is this joke!!!!
: wrong ... , they can't copy cs-go , they already copy dota 2... , so if they do that ,that means they can't do anything good of themself... , and prime status is actually what just have to be done on ranked matchmaking ,but even there are huge problems , on toxicity is another solution ,but Riot refuse or is too greedy to accept it now.
Can i ask you a favor. Can you don't reproduce? LoL and Dota is different in many ways and only thing that don't separate them is their genre witch is Multiplayer online battle arena (Moba) It's like saying that World Of Warcraft is copy of Ultima Online just cause they are both mmorpg...
: So let him do what he want if is not his job why complay about what people do on free time
?? I'm confused. I just explained to DarkPoroLord2012 what's his job. And who's Hansimans. So explain to me where i complain about A Red Herring.
: A Red Herring if i'm not wrong like most of people aren't on work on saturday and Sunday why he need answer question about stuff like that? Just case he is from Riot he can't enjoy his Weekend? I would love see you beeing force to work on Weekend for free like you want made him.
His job isn't even awnsering questions here. He do that out of boredom.
Show more

mikrogane2305

Level 211 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion