: Which champions do you hate the most?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:427}}
: Who are you, Twitch or Fiddlesticks? I really feel pity for that little rat. xD
Rioter Comments
ThePikol (EUNE)
: You want do deal massive dmg to multiple targets with one spell I suppose? {{champion:9}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:85}}{{champion:21}} {{champion:29}}
{{champion:9}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:85}}{{champion:21}} {{champion:29}}{{champion:202}} my new champ pool. Ty.
TTekkers (EUW)
: You need to a bit more specific than >obliterate the enemy team Most champs when played properly can do that, but they do it in different ways ...
Someone that can kill the whole enemy team while still being somewhat safe example: {{champion:9}} with {{item:3157}} {{champion:21}} ult while not being focused {{champion:29}} ult+aa while not being focused As long as there is no big risk of death. {{champion:30}} is an exception.
Febos (EUW)
: Have you tried {{champion:202}} ? Maybe some {{champion:222}} could do the trick. Fiddle is rather unique. Maybe {{champion:50}} if you fancy healing, or {{champion:30}} if you like a lot of AoE damage.
Ty i will try them.
Rioter Comments
: If Only League Of Legends Had A Voice Chat!
@This Is A House You can just mute them, i don't see the problem..... @Unlucky Gambler If you are in bronze/silver, then yeh.... @The Queen Viper That is just a funny video, not sure that will happen a lot.... (could happen in bronze/silver a lot) @A Sneaky Raccoon I agree with you that the community can not handle it, but we could just give it a try. @Skylinez33 what do you mean by "that is already happening"
Rioter Comments
Korios (EUNE)
: Torick Interaction with TT
Torick {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chironex (EUNE)
: Game just disappeared!?!?Patch 6.15 EUNE Server
Happened to me, then i got abducted by aliens.
Rioter Comments
xRaj (EUNE)
: This is not the problem. I am constantly playing Payday 2/Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 and a bunch more games that do not have this issue. Also i clean my PC about once a month. Today started to get another error when i start the log in screen: Maestro Error There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client.
try updating Adobe Flash Player.
xRaj (EUNE)
: Just tested this. Restarted the PC and just launched the LOL Launcher, still pc freezes :(
> [{quoted}](name=xRaj,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=NVI9hQEb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-21T16:43:07.487+0000) > > Just tested this. Restarted the PC and just launched the LOL Launcher, still pc freezes :( try cleaning the dust from your pc or test if it hot, or maybe you have an old monitor maybe it is hot and needs a fix.
BERKUT (EUW)
: Only Key fragments drop
Someone would call you a retard but i'm not that kind of person, you get chests by getting an S on a champion, you can not get more chests on the same champion.
Rioter Comments
: New items would be nice, but what you're suggesting would likely lead to a lot of items fulfilling very similar roles to one another. We already have some overlap with items as it is. Also, too many flasks wouldn't be good either. Super specific flasks for every possibility is just a little OTT.
**The7thSeal**, it is fault that i forgot to say that **Riot** should not add all of the flasks, but we still need some creative items that i mentioned. And i also i did not say that all the items (45) should be added, so that is my fault again.... you do have a fair point.
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: But but.. you dont even know the horrible things they said to me ;( They started it, am i supposed to just take it and have no spine? Why do they not get punished?!
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kLM3Aean,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-26T08:46:00.371+0000) > > But but.. you dont even know the horrible things they said to me ;( > They started it, am i supposed to just take it and have no spine? > Why do they not get punished?! How about you stop giving a LIVING S*** what other people say? okay????
Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Kaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12PhkieJ,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2015-07-27T11:59:40.813+0000) > > SS is a bronze technique...WATCH THE MAP BY YOURSELF you should do that anyways! People got what to say for that now. *pushes like hell while he already got ganked twice and is feeding more than a farmer's cow.* *gets ganked* 'OMG NO SS REPORT BRONZE OMG OMG' "Dude, watch the fucking map me and the jungler got pinks and wards all over the top river ffs." 'I BUSY CS NOOB FAGGOT BRONZE' --- _After the game, The midlaner gets permanently banned for saying the word 'fucking' _
> [{quoted}](name=Kouèn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12PhkieJ,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2015-07-27T21:06:11.741+0000) > > People got what to say for that now. > > *pushes like hell while he already got ganked twice and is feeding more than a farmer's cow.* > *gets ganked* > 'OMG NO SS REPORT BRONZE OMG OMG' > "Dude, watch the fucking map me and the jungler got pinks and wards all over the top river ffs." > 'I BUSY CS NOOB FAGGOT BRONZE' > > --- _After the game, The midlaner gets permanently banned for saying the word 'fucking' _ True story.
: So yeah this happened, thanks Rito
Sudaka (EUW)
: Sion Fanart new skin
Talerant (EUW)
: "Leave"
i got restricted 20min for 5 games jus cuz of this.....
: Dunno. In my opinion the packs should be like: No skin champion colored: IP cost. Skinned champion colored: RP cost.
They should have an IP cost and to be harder to obtain. Also, they should also be able to be bought by RP.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Riot was thinking about giving Chroma packs as a reward for mastering a champion on Champion Mastery system.. I think that would be a lot better than buying it with RP..
Riot was thinking, they didint say that they will add that. My way is a secure way for the chormas to be able to obtained. And buying chromas does not affect gameplay, they are special and should be hard to obtain.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Riot was thinking about giving Chroma packs as a reward for mastering a champion on Champion Mastery system.. I think that would be a lot better than buying it with RP..
buying it with RP is a faster way of obtaining them. Getting them to be aviable to purchase is a slower way. Riot has to make something out of it, so thats why they can be bought by RP.
Sffc (EUW)
: Yet you still didnt edit your post
i cant edit it, i can only edit it after 2 hours after i post it.
WHACK (EUW)
: fuq is a chorma
sorry, i type fast, didint see i miss spelled that.
suigetsi (EUW)
: Turn mana into energy (shen buff)
How about you bring back the green buff?
Aingaz (EUW)
: Triniy Force Nasus ?
Lee Sin to your hearth.
: Upcoming PBE application approvals
i have registered about 3 months ago for the PBE, and still nothing.
Im Sander (EUW)
: More refunds rito
You think Rito will do that. Well il tell you the same thing they would tell you. WE DONT GIVE A FLYING DUCK.
Skyfallz (EUW)
: Chroma bundles should be bought with IP
Hey jaNin Here is my idea about chorma bundles being able to be bought by IP: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/suggestions-bug-reports-en/hXajY3zA-a-good-idea-for-chorma-packs-to-be-bought-by-ip
Vaded (EUW)
: Chroma skins, 590 RP - Why they are actually worth this much RP explained.
I think i have a good idea about it being able to be bought by IP visit it here : http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/suggestions-bug-reports-en/hXajY3zA-a-good-idea-for-chorma-packs-to-be-bought-by-ip
Drennetje (EUW)
: Random FPS Drops
you have to deal with it until you buy a better PC like me.
: It might be a good idea i give you that. However... I'm afraid its most likely not going to happen
There is Alway's HOPE! {{summoner:13}}
: Pick Order: Your best URF plays
Like they give a flying Duck aout URF. They wont bring it back this year. Maybe next year.
Rioter Comments

milosmml7777

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion