archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mpo0mpo014,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=x5xwG0Rm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-29T11:27:43.823+0000) > > bro i had a kha six jg (0 gank other lanes i was okay at mid) > i ping 100 times for anemy missing i type in chat SS ping at bot but no > wach bot score > man is very hard to solo carry with zed Its easier to troll?
i sell items 1 min before game end its shame for me to have 0/6 score with zed :( but man shall my acc suspend just for a singel game?
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mpo0mpo014,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=x5xwG0Rm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-29T11:27:43.823+0000) > > bro i had a kha six jg (0 gank other lanes i was okay at mid) > i ping 100 times for anemy missing i type in chat SS ping at bot but no > wach bot score > man is very hard to solo carry with zed Its easier to troll?
i sell items 1 min before game end its shame for me to have 0/6 score with zed :(
: >man is very hard to solo carry with zed Especially if you're not trying and decide to troll instead... It doesn't matter what others did, it looks like you didn't care about the game anymore, and decided to give up by selling your items/ buying useless ones.
bro when i had that 0/5 score it was shame and i decide to "trol" with items actually i sell them when nexus was getting crushed so i no troll that game its a shame for me to have that score with zed :(
mpo0mpo014 (EUNE)
: bro i had a kha six jg (0 gank other lanes i was okay at mid) i ping 100 times for anemy missing i type in chat SS ping at bot but no wach bot score man is very hard to solo carry with zed
just ffed ffed fffed alwayes ffeders on time since that day i mute all my team and enemy team i never type at chat
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mpo0mpo014,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=x5xwG0Rm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-29T11:20:43.174+0000) > > wach gnar -_- > he ffed so much and flame all the game Thats excuse?
bro i had a kha six jg (0 gank other lanes i was okay at mid) i ping 100 times for anemy missing i type in chat SS ping at bot but no wach bot score man is very hard to solo carry with zed
archerno1 (EUNE)
: http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1442077366/34847536?tab=overview Stop trolling games
wach gnar -_- he ffed so much and flame all the game
Rioter Comments
: Well, i hope your problem get solved as well my friend peace out.
: Watch out boyz Riot might ban you for getting hacked not protect u !
i was playing to my acc with my frineds all night when i wake up i turn on my computer and open league of legends type my acc then"ur acc is permatly suspended" i was terrifed that moment idk what was happ my acc was suspend ok i sleep just 4 hours... and then my acc suspend in 4 hours this is not fair!!! im just a nob silver 5 player idk how to hack i just play the game i never flame (i mute a player if he talk to much)since that day i no play league of legends idk why riot is doing this and yes i give my acc to my best frends and they just logg in to try a champ at my acc that's it nthg else idk how to hack or what " script " is just i play the game that's it (i just reach silver and send my main champs at lvl 6-7 {{champion:55}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} )
TTekkers (EUW)
: Honestly, you should play Project Ashe just to see how many people will dance with you by dragon pit at L1 - that beat is irresistible. PS - There are far far more reasons to play Ashe - her kit is unique for one.
hahahahha ok dude i hate this champ but now i will start to play this champ more
: I have useless skins too :D hope I can exchange for another or disenchant for orange essences in future
project ashe is awsome skin but i dont like her xd ashe champ i mean
Rioter Comments
OterFTW (EUW)
: Can you use your E while ulting with Katarina?
hi im katarina main and yes u can do it but ur ulti will fail if u move or use E or W or Q {{champion:55}}
duckarp (EUNE)
: You can buy only one from each.
so sad i cry ahhahah xd
Rioter Comments
: I got a champion shard and a skin that I didn't care about, but I got headless hec from the reroll -.-
i go unmasked kayle and a reksai ski i dont remger his name hahah
Riddarn (EUNE)
: What was the reason for the ban? What did the email say?
i forgot e mail account...
: You should have gotten an email on the email account you used to register in LoL. This email contains a rough description of the reason of your ban. If you want to know or if you didn't receive this mail you should contact the support and ask them for the reason. You can find the support [**HERE. **](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
i forgot my emali aaccount :( can i change or sth like that
Rioter Comments
: ***
dude if it is online then idk what to tell ya cause miine was offline and fix it then lol opend fine
SantaHunter (EUNE)
: Last time I complained about this you made fun of me. PLS RITO WTF? I CANT GET AN S!!!!
man one game i was 25/1/18 with ekko (main ekko) i push mid i help top and bot give them kills help them push their lanes i took solo drake in team fight we won cause of me and i steal baron stil gave me A+ that game i mean i did everithing right on that game idk what else should i do for an S+
: Still can't log in in EUNE
i fix it go to internet explorer and be sure to be online it work for me
Frendes (EUNE)
: RIOT PLEASE FIX EUNE LOG IN SYSTEM!
w8 can i log in to another acc
momoandapa (EUNE)
: EUNE server problems
idk from last night i cant log in too server its crashed maybe nordic server and west too are crashed
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Greetings mpo0mpo014 ( Riot is working to fix this issue, which is preventing some players to log in. For more information and how to get help, please read from [here](http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/vIIOYAMo-updated-2300-02-07-16-eune-login-issues-02-07-16).
this is boring anyway ty m8 good bless u {{item:3026}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It can go as high as 40 000 - 50 000 files, but reaching that amount only occurs in very rare occasions. Sadly, there is not much to do about it other than wait :/
man tyyyy so much this is working a litle but this is takeing to long dam it i can't wait to play ahhaa good bless u man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Hey mpo0mpo014, This can happen and is completely normal. Scanning files can take a while depending on the speed of your machine, any issues the patcher has found and how thoroughly it scans. As long as the scanned files are increasing, it's working. Just let it run :)
yeah but do u have any idea how long does it take ? how much files 1000 or more or less do u know pls help me 3235 files until now :( for 50 min :){{item:3157}}
Rioter Comments
: Me too..
west server is avaliable
Rioter Comments
Riddarn (EUNE)
: Next week.
are u sure ty man
Rioter Comments
mpo0mpo014 (EUNE)
: wont workkkkkkk
{{champion:91}}
Rioter Comments
: It depends. When my client mucked up it took about an hour to finish. So I'd say it would take an hour or two.
dam it ty man for info but no work im installing lol from the begining
: Leave it for a while longer. If it still doesn't work, close the patcher and navigate to wherever League of Legends is installed (on Windows this is normally C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\). Then go to \RADS\Projects\ and delete the lol_air_client folder. Then reopen the patcher. It will take a while but it will eventually fix the game. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall League of Legends.
ty ty ty ty ty very much how much does it take 1 hour or more:)
: Leave it for a while longer. If it still doesn't work, close the patcher and navigate to wherever League of Legends is installed (on Windows this is normally C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\). Then go to \RADS\Projects\ and delete the lol_air_client folder. Then reopen the patcher. It will take a while but it will eventually fix the game. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall League of Legends.
mpo0mpo014 (EUNE)
: 6.5 is no working well...the update cant be done just the files keep scanned all the time
Rioter Comments

mpo0mpo014

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion