Eveninn (EUW)
: Dunno, match history often takes some time to update, should appear there soon I guess. ;) Yeah, I'm getting good at declining friends requests. ^^
So nothing on the declining 3 times while in game part then?XD Well if you wanna talk about it how can you if you keep concluding to declining me?:*
Eveninn (EUW)
: Because she is very suppar. if that's not enough reason then you'll have to conclude to the more complex answer of 'Why do people flame?'. ;)
Btw I sent you a friend req which you somehow managed to decline 3 times while you were in game playing yorick according to quickfind. However now youre in a new one without the last one even being listed in the history. Weeeeeeeeeird huh???
Eveninn (EUW)
: Because she is very suppar. if that's not enough reason then you'll have to conclude to the more complex answer of 'Why do people flame?'. ;)
Because they think they know something based on assumptions that are simply wrong. They make these assumptions on their on terms maybe based on some small piece of info they have from somewhere and then they proceed to be total assholes about it with no stopping whatsoever, not even if someone concludes to something. I play this game for 4 years so ik
Rioter Comments

mumkol123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion