Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which region/faction do you represent? ^^
NO ONE TRESPASSES ME, I AM NOXIAN WITH MY VERY OWN LAND, I DIDN'T INVITE YOU! HEY YOU, GET OUT OF MY LAND BEFORE I CALL MY STUPID LIZARD AND IMMA KILL YOU, DID YOU HEAR ME? GET OUT OR I WILL MURDER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! wait, skaarl skaarl? SKAARL? SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL, YOU TRAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB /s Keepo
whyrawr (EUW)
: Twisted threeline. BOTS. WTF Rito?
Α Β (EUNE)
: Jhin's W HitBox
welcome to league of legends
: You think rengar is broken? I've yet to see a FIzz that doesn't get fed and 1 shot whoever he wants. Basically what riot did is, they gave a lot of damage to his passive with a delay before it can be proced, but the thing is if he hits you with the ult and you don't have flash, he can just E on you to proc the dmg. It' just ridiculous. This delay doesn't increase counterplay, because Fizz can just play around it while being untargetable but the damage is so much higher... I am fine with all the reworks, no matter how OP they seem, but not Fizz, its too much.
iiiiiiiiii kinda agree with this point, well actually i fully agree seriously that hitbox sux!!! RITO NERF NOW, still its funny to see that fizz bug when he does Q someone recalling.
Rioter Comments
: elementalist lux ? relase ?
at least 2 days. this is the final answer i can tell ya
tortsY (EUNE)
: To get hacked the hacker needs to get some contact to his computer... it isn't just made by clicking a button "hack this guy's acc" :)
or simply he played with him on a match, saw his pax tf, hacked him he got contact on his computer, he got matched in a game, transferred data and etc. I AM A SMART NERD I KNOW <3 ######no im not, btw /s
QFX (EUW)
: get an anti virus
that doesn't help, maybe he got hacked?
: Guess which server this is?
Maybe korea? high elo challenjour mechanics?
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: How to NOT get upvotes (posts version)
because i love you all i downvoted for you!!!
: It is sad that we can't post our own opinion without everyone downvoting it
: I always hate the "Why am i banned posts" containing people who use "They started it" as a valid reason to be toxic. And those post related to mass issues which are adressed either in the service status or a pinned thread. But the best way to get downvotes is to announce that you are [increasing RP prices in Europe.](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/AoKE3zKs-rp-price-adjustment-in-europe)
[The indefinite banning of Tyler1](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8a75KeUR-the-indefinite-banning-of-tyler1)
: Good job. I immediately downvoted it, so you must have done something right!
Rioter Comments
: Need a new name
HookingBusiness
Okuma (EUNE)
: ###How dare u :o
: Hhh naughty lulu looks so excited ! Lucian is like "Do it fast, i'll keep an eye out if anyone comes" {{champion:236}} {{champion:117}}
he is black, they wont see him they would just see lulu playing with her stick. yea hehe xd ######im sorry
: I REALLY miss Team Builder!
I swear if riot actually listens to this idea IMMA FUCKING EAT A WHOLE PILLOW
: DO I GET A BAN IF I DO THAT ?
No, everytime i go into the korean server i sometimes change language to english, and i didn't get banned
pantheonXxX (EUNE)
: ?
explain more please?
: Gnar or Vi ?
i would say VI VI VI VI VI VI VI VI VI SHE DESTROYS SQUISHY CHAMPS SHE MELTS TANKS Awww once you get those 3 hits it will be really satisfying to punch them a few more times and why not too? NO COUNTERPLAY
: I decieved my own team mate with the le blanc ult... feelsbadman
Praes (EUNE)
: Meh, I think it's somewhat irrelevant so I don't think I'll add it there. Sorry bud, thanks anyways. ^^
worth, i at least gave you a tip, a good one
: Guess the Champion
its darius, can i get a cookie?
Praes (EUNE)
: What do you mean with the Frost Queen's claim tip? Like if you send it you'll get the soul or? Thank you, I'll definitely add that there, I just forgot to add it there (The w one).
if you activate it, you well send 2 souls, right? whenever those souls stop (they touch a champion or time runs out) they leave a soul behind, i noticed this playing with my friends
: Champions favorite pizza
{{champion:7}} order 1 pizza get 2 double the fun!
: I Just falsely permanently banned (proof your never safe)
toxic, deserved, we are safe unless we don't talk like you
: event of freljord
i actually missed that event, i got myself the lissandra icon
Praes (EUNE)
: A support guide for Thresh
2 weeks ago i started thinking about playing thresh now i am gonna play him for real tip: you can get souls from dead champs/minions using W another tip: using the {{item:3092}} spawns souls on the place they died or something. i enjoed wasting 8 minutes of my life, this is useful, <3
Aptest (EUW)
: It broke... :(
Wtf rito pls
MSF Kryo (EUW)
: Poll about client
old one, the new one has no item sets, and the new one runs like shit fps in the champ select, and i have this urge to close the friends list and its really triggering me
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
bard is BARD BARD because he is bard dressed like a bard, i got that part, but yeah he is a bard within a bard into a bard bard because bard is bard and bard bard is bard bard and guess what too? bard bard bard skin will be released soon (1 year) and if league doesn't die bard bard bard bard bardbabrabdabrbdabrdbrabdrbadbrabdbarbdbarba bard skin will be actually released though, it will be really bardish
: > [{quoted}](name=mustafa2881,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7kOmfIEB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T22:46:24.155+0000) > > are you on the beta client lol i was looking on my match history on the lol website i found it :D lul
lul is an overused word these days, stop using it LUL
: > [{quoted}](name=Xenoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7kOmfIEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-17T22:04:28.902+0000) > > Hello, > > As far as I know, there should be a &quot;download&quot; (watch or whatever it was) button in your match history. where i dont see it xd
Stell (EUNE)
: your comment was 4 hours ago and i commented 1 day ago, i was the first one to comment and he edited his original post right after :P
woops didn't notice, im dumb af i know...
: you didnt answer my question
want an answer? no one is gonna be on it, plus what is the point of it? people won't waste money to transfer just to be with arabs
: can i know why you are against the idea
can i know why are you spamming this? you posted 3.. 1 is enough, also why is this post in the esports category? ur being annoying spamming
Mádwife (EUW)
: Panda Volibear!
red panda volibear is cooler
: thanks for the support
no problem.
Rhynaieli (EUNE)
: Bans
: Screw the haters, new client is dope.
fps runs like shit rip item sets fcking hell fps again dope champ select queue animation... NO
: Arabic server
could you fucking stop spamming? you already mae 3 posts, WHAT DOES THIS SHIT HAS TO DO WITH THE ESPORTS?
JakiStow (EUW)
: Those who don't have Normal Draft anymore, why don't you just go to Flex Queue ?
first timing a champion, go at ranked? no way ur brain is lagging in this scenario
FaMiLiAxD (EUW)
: unban my accoynt pls ill not do stupid things again :(
u already got ur fcking 3 chances 10 games restriction 25 games restriction 14 days ban deal with it mate
Stell (EUNE)
: He edited his message. it didn't contain "FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO GET A BLACK SCREEN OR NO DISPLAY AFTER INSTALLING BETA" before i posted the picture.
Stell (EUNE)
: Or you can simply press that button https://i.gyazo.com/5cb075c44558e0fa6cfecc5e4238658c.png edit: for people who downvoted, he edited "FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO GET A BLACK SCREEN OR NO DISPLAY AFTER INSTALLING BETA" this later when i linked this pic.
: Boom Headshot!
why did you censor ur own name lmfao
: When your mastery score is just right.
in this case: petition to give graves his cigar back but with weed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

mustafa2881

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion