: only if my pay can provide them a better life. you cant buy back people that died. Money is useful, but it is only a means to a end. there is a old saying ''u cant eat money''. Money can default as it does or even turn worthless because of economic reasons or war etc. once the things, u like don't exist.. than u cant buy them. but i guess all people learn this one day or another.
> [{quoted}](name=Skylinez33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrqbscpp,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-06T21:31:12.111+0000) > > only if my pay can provide them a better life. > you cant buy back people that died. > Money is useful, but it is only a means to a end. > > there is a old saying ''u cant eat money''. > Money can default as it does or even turn worthless because of economic reasons or war etc. > > once the things, u like don't exist.. than u cant buy them. > > but i guess all people learn this one day or another. I agree with you but i have habbit to go for new pc or upgrade every 6th or 8th year.I have changed 2 pc-es since 2004 and thats something i love to do.I have today this rig (Amd Athlon II X4 750K,8GB RAM DDR3 1866,Graphic Geforce GTX 650 1GB DDR5,1TB SATA III HDD) and my brother is using my old Core2Duo pc (Core2Duo E8400,3GB DDR2 800,Graphic Geforce 9600GT 512MB,320GB SATA II HDD) i mentioned before but i let him use my pc only when he is going to play some requiring games like "call of duty black ops".Anyway what you can do on pc like (Intel Celeron 2.4 Ghz,512MB DDR1 Ram,Geforce 4 MX 440 Graphic Card 128MB AGP 8X) which was my first pc when apps like skype,firerfox,chrome,etc... already require much RAM).You can use this old pc only for music,watching non hd movies,but you can't play almost nothing on it.I could waste money on holidays,buying new sneakers,new expensive clothing,spending much while hanging out etc... but i am going to buy new pc for which i think is going to be more important to me.
: would you sell your mom for money ? that answers it... i wont sell my family for it. its not everything, takes experience to realise that. real people in your life are irreplaceable.
> [{quoted}](name=Skylinez33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrqbscpp,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-10-04T18:52:57.396+0000) > > would you sell your mom for money ? > that answers it... i wont sell my family for it. > its not everything, takes experience to realise that. > > real people in your life are irreplaceable. And do you consider selling your familly if you go to another city to work for better pay and you leave your parents home alone if they are old?
: >But i don't wanna be friend with people who use pentium 4 and phone which is older than samsung galaxy s2 anyway because i think those people are not following fashion just a same as someone who listen old music. choosing your friends for material things ..... ok.... money/things isn't everything..kids these days.
> [{quoted}](name=Skylinez33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrqbscpp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-10-04T14:26:54.721+0000) > > choosing your friends for material things ..... ok.... money/things isn't everything..kids these days. How you think money isn't everything?How you're going to pay drink to your girlfriend?Maybe you'll let her pay your drink because you say money isn't everything.And after all most of girls i have met don't wanna have boyfriend who doesn't have car including me but they like me somehow since i am biker also beside of being gamer.
Estti379 (EUW)
: Actually, that's nor right =/ Loading times really are exclusively dependent on hardware only. Internet connection has close to zero impact on it because the amount of data that needs to be transferred is minimal. Loading time depends really just on the time that it takes for your PC to load up the ram with the assets needed to run the game. Anyway, I wouldn't give the OP too much attention, he is just a troll. He already made a similar thread on another account... He just wants to annoy people and create a bit of conflict. And he finds it funny to poke fun around the mods, because they have no reason to take action against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Estti379,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrqbscpp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-02T17:27:16.533+0000) > > Actually, that's nor right =/ > Loading times really are exclusively dependent on hardware only. Internet connection has close to zero impact on it because the amount of data that needs to be transferred is minimal. Loading time depends really just on the time that it takes for your PC to load up the ram with the assets needed to run the game. > > Anyway, I wouldn't give the OP too much attention, he is just a troll. He already made a similar thread on another account... > He just wants to annoy people and create a bit of conflict. > And he finds it funny to poke fun around the mods, because they have no reason to take action against him. I used to work as pc serviceman and have great experience in pc systems and components.I used to reflow graphic cards,laptop graphics and many more things.I also used to buy old pc-es from people who don't need them and resell to people especially kids and teens who don't have enough money to get new rig and they could buy old but still good gaming rig for low price.One thing that happens is players have notebook with good CPU and RAM but bad graphic for playing LOL and in that case i can say that they wasted money on notebook.When you want to buy notebook pc you need to thoroughly analyze it characteristic and never buy with integrated graphic card if you are going to play LOL.You're right i am troll i love to play {{champion:74}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:4}} jungle sometime {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} .Let me supp and i am sure i'll get every your minion.
NoxTheBoss (EUNE)
: I have a Samsung galaxy S2. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=NoxTheBoss,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrqbscpp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-02T13:24:51.482+0000) > > I have a Samsung galaxy S2. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} You can't play pokemon go on that but kk.I have xperia Z and i love playing pokemon go more that LOL recently.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh... what is this? I think i see something.... {{item:2043}} <Insert lux spam laugh sound here> Now look here: http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUNE/naeks11 Now look at me: {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Now listen to this: <Insert lux spam laugh sound here> Your only won game is a 1 / 11 / 4 anni mid ------------------------- I mean comon dude xD Let me be clear, i dont care that you are bad as hell at this game. I just find your lack of selfawarness so frightning that i dont know what else to do than to laugh about it. You are sub average in won games, cs, kills, deaths, assists and overall goldincome in all of your current matchistories games... except of your 4/9/3 jungle WW game where u managed to slay 49 creeps which is exactly average. Tho even in that game your goldscore was -5394 less than average. Noone ever told you that throwing rocks is bad? ESPECIALLY if you live in a house of glas... You are either, one of the most deluted trashplayers with a godcomplex i have ever seen or a brilliant troll. Thanks this was funny. EDIT PS please tell me your main account is challenger {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} I cry every time
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hvZcwRTI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-10T13:04:05.523+0000) > > Oh... what is this? I think i see something.... > {{item:2043}} > > > <Insert lux spam laugh sound here> > Now look here: > http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUNE/naeks11 > Now look at me: > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > Now listen to this: > <Insert lux spam laugh sound here> > > Your only won game is a 1 / 11 / 4 anni mid > > ------------------------- > > I mean comon dude xD > > Let me be clear, i dont care that you are bad as hell at this game. I just find your lack of selfawarness so frightning that i dont know what else to do than to laugh about it. > > You are sub average in won games, cs, kills, deaths, assists and overall goldincome in all of your current matchistories games... except of your 4/9/3 jungle WW game where u managed to slay 49 creeps which is exactly average. Tho even in that game your goldscore was -5394 less than average. > > > Noone ever told you that throwing rocks is bad? ESPECIALLY if you live in a house of glas... > > You are either, one of the most deluted trashplayers with a godcomplex i have ever seen or a brilliant troll. > > Thanks this was funny. > > > EDIT > > PS please tell me your main account is challenger > {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} > I cry every time I did perfect trolling this match with annie not ruining game just to annoy players and still determined to win.I was angry and had bad day so i troll and flame to feel better :)
Rioter Comments
: New tribunal is garbage
> [{quoted}](name=Inquisitor1961,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kNI4jYRY,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-12T10:41:01.709+0000) > > First of all, hello to all useless player behaviour and tribunal system designers,i don&#039;t even know where to start because there are so many things to complain and that are not good in your system you designed, especially this new tribunal, that does nothing and bans only people that flame trollers etc etc. i play this game for 3 years now, have almost 5000 played games, and still nothing has changed in a manner of bannin actual trollers/feeders/mom cursers etc etc. Here are some examples of how stupid @RiotLyte and his other work partners design of tribunal is: > > 1. The first one should be the reason i am posting this post, i know you dont care, beacuse you care only for Riot Games and how much money you can get, you are lying when you say that you are trying to make community better beacuse you aren&#039;t making it better. Yesterday we had a game, me and my two friends, and we also had 2 premade Annie and Hecarim, we are all level 30 and i am S1 friends are Gold III, that doesn&#039;t matter the point is, We had level 23 Annie mid(somehow) that was purposefully feeding enemy mid, and Hecarim that was ganking our lane bot and gave 2 free kills to enemy vayne, > of course, i started flaming, i mean, who woulden&#039;t, you try to have normal game and there every game has to be 2 retards that are there to spoil it, it is even more interesting how the f*ck level 23 came to play with S1 and 2 gold III players. And after game we all reported them, and guess what: It&#039;s me who got 10 games chat restriction, but i NEVER seen ANY of those stupid little kid shits got bann, from the start of new tribunal, i didnt even flamed for a month, i was just muting people and reporting, EACH one of them, when i think about it, we all did, every one of my friends, and still NO ONE from us got massage that person we reported was banned or got restricted, so the point is: you actually just ban people that deffend themselves and that are flaming people that are ruining other people games, and that are cursing my mother, my family, mine everything, and when i report them for that, THEY AREN&#039;T BANNED AND I AM??? I mean, this is serious problem, but you seem just to not care, you are thinking only about money, how many skins kids will purchase so you can have fun and jerk it to people like me who are actually trying to have normal games, and at least who can know that the person that was cursing their mothers and family was banned/restricted. For example I woulden&#039;t even been mad for this restrict, because i flamed, i know i did but, i am pissed because all others, that i reported and that flamed even more than i did (i only flame when people troll and curse that which i hold dear), didn&#039;t got banned and i did, and trust me i reported almost 100-150 people in these months, AND NEVER came massage &quot;that and that person got banned&quot; or how you call it &quot;reform card&quot; or whatever that useless f*ck is. I often watch TSM Oddone jungler on stream when he also said that new tribunal is garbage and none of the trollers he reported got banned, and there were people that intent feeded, tp/revive teemo mid, you can find all that on his stream if you dont believe, and when you see that star like Oddone coulden&#039;t ban some shitter kid that came in Master tier and ruined 4 people games, you dont know what to expect, literally. > > 2. You like when you play ranked, and you are 2W/2L for Gold V and then at start of the game comes a guy and says: &quot;i see on lolnexus you are in promo for gold, you will never enter Gold, b*tch&quot; and then after saying that goes 0/20 straight up mid ? And, of course even that retard didn&#039;t got banned > > 3. Here are chat logs for what i get banned, i even explained in chat what they did and of course i am banned but this 2 retards aren&#039;t: > https://gyazo.com/d4083e4aefb1288f363a4316c06635e8 > > 4. **removed; naming&shaming** Olaf is me, read chat and see what he said (REPORT OLAF AND TOMOROW COME TO HIS MOTHER GRAVE AT THE CEMETERY) and he still didn&#039;t got banned for that and i am, i got 3992 games restriction for flaming that guy. > > 5. **removed; naming&shaming** 3 players are 14/43, and they all had a bad game huh? i would rather say, they intent feeded bacause it&#039;s fun, still didn&#039;t got banned, neither of them. > > It feels so disapointing.. to have system like this, straight up, unfair most of all garbage, one of greatest garbages i ever saw, something like goverment here in croatia, they care just for themselves, just like you, only for yourself, f*ck people like me, you will not even bother reading problems, most of all you woulden&#039;t bother making better system and punishing real trollers/feeders/cursers, also don&#039;t you think that people that bought your skins/ward skins and stuff, that actualy gave you money should have some benefits ? like having some lesser punishment&#039;s or something ? > > Some things here are certain, things aren&#039;t going to change unless more and more people start complaining about same reasons i do, so ppl, come here and post everything you have to complain, maybe they wake up and actually start banning real destroyers of this game, think about it. You're restricted and reported cuz you're noob who don't know to play leblanc and anyone who don't have good moves with her is bad to go to gold so trolls won't let one who don't play good leblanc to go into gold.Learn to play perfectly zed and you won't be reported.
: What? I just hate that kind of premade who for lose just blames teammate who is not member of this premade. Like in priorities of blaming after lost games. 1. Nonmember of your premade 2. Jungler 3. Support 4 Tank 5. Any other teammates 6. Yourself
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3uHdur3m,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-24T16:47:49.697+0000) > > What? > > I just hate that kind of premade who for lose just blames teammate who is not member of this premade. > > Like in priorities of blaming after lost games. > 1. Nonmember of your premade > 2. Jungler > 3. Support > 4 Tank > 5. Any other teammates > 6. Yourself And what?You did bad cuz you're noob you need to train more or go play minecraft bro.In minecraft you'll be pro like no one.
: 4-man premades blaming the 1 guy for the loss
They blame him cuz he sucks hard and he destroyed their game and they can won if he was playing better so stop with excuses and grow up.He should play minecraft for a while.
: Reason? I told the guy to: "Stop fucking taking my cs" 4 times, but the support continued to troll and continued to feed all game so I called him a retard and ill say it 100x more if I have to because I'm right, he is a retard and everyone who sides with him is one too :)
Support need cs and i am happy you got reported for being selfish flamer and scum.Learn to respect your support and share cs with him because he is doing much for you.You're only selfish being who doesn't know how to share.I hope you learn how even to share your girlfriend with your buddy if you're good man.
: So a troll group got away but I got punished?
You got punished cuz you sucked hard in this game.They are not problems problem is you that you ended with negative score.You wouldn't be punished if you ended up with positive score but what you can do when you suck hard.If you have chat restriction just buy {{champion:17}} and instalock every time.

naeks11

Level 12 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion